• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • AAA's Chocolate Milk: Black Erotica

AAA's Chocolate Milk: Black Erotica

Luke wiped the sweat from his face as he wrapped the last chain around the front tires of the black BMW that had seen better days. The sun was intent on baking him in the heat of the day. He was glad he'd pulled his thick hair back into a pony tail earlier that morning. It turned out to be a much busier work week than he'd anticipated.

The pretty caramel-colored girl looked tiny and forlorn, standing on the side of the road gazing at her dead transportation. Luke actually felt sorry for her and wondered how she'd ended up on one of the most remote stretches of US Route 20. She tossed her jean jacket over slim shoulders and stood there posing for no one in particular in leather cowgirl boots. Perspiration trickled between her two plump breasts, circling around the small navel of her flat stomach.

"I think that's about it. Hop in and I'll give you a ride into town," Luke said as he involuntarily flexed his forearm in the glare of the sun.

"Thank you for coming out so late. I know this is a big inconvenience, but my car doesn't tell time well." The young curly-haired, doll-faced woman was at the point of tears, but still attempted to smile showing small, perfect teeth.

"Have you eaten yet?" Luke kicked himself mentally. What did he care?

"No, I actually hadn't thought about it with so much going on."

To be so petite, she was fully packed with DD size breasts and wide hips. The white tank top she wore accentuated her womanly shape. "Let me get you something to eat. I know you've had a rough day."

"Thank you. That sounds great. I'm Tammy and you are...?"

"Luke."

Luke opened the passenger door of the wrecker and noticed how Tammy's jeans hugged her ass as she climbed into the car. "What am I doing?" he thought to himself. "I've never been with a black woman before." He tried to resist the thought of licking the area between her butt cheeks, but to no avail.

They drove in silence to the closest diner; however the atmosphere in the small cab of the truck was thick with tension. Luke's dick had been rock hard since Tammy climbed into the truck and he was confused. Hell, he wanted to take care of her, fuck her -- help her to get her situation straightened out but, didn't know why he gave a fuck.

"What are you doing out here in the middle of nowhere?" Luke broke the silence, showing true concern.

"I'm heading west. You know. I just needed to get away from family to do my own thing." Tammy's tits jiggled with every bump of the road. Her thick nipples poked thru the thin white tank top.

Luke tried to keep his eyes on the road and off of Tammy's beautiful face. Naturally long lashes framed wide, yet slightly slanted, brown eyes in a perfect round face. Her only flaw was a slight overbite that was barely noticeable, but still sexy nonetheless.

"Oh. What are you planning to do when you get there?"

"I want to do some modeling and possibly a bit of acting. Who knows? I don't typically ask questions, but go where life takes me."

Luke pulled into the 24-hour diner and parked the wrecker in one of the remote areas of the parking lot. He quickly jumped out of the car and opened the door for Tammy and noticed how soft her hands were as he helped her down. His blackberry vibrated indicating a call from Cassie, his girlfriend of 4 months. Luke ignored it.

Once inside, Tammy realized how hungry she was as she downed a waffle and serving of fresh scrambled eggs. Luke watched as she carefully chewed each mouthful. He found something quite erotic about the way her shapely lips wrapped themselves around each morsel of food. She was a complete natural beauty from her soft, shoulder-length curls, to her manicured, unpainted nails -- a rare find.

"Wow, that was good. I didn't realize how hungry I was," Tammy said, wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"Where are you going to go tonight? The sun was pretty bright earlier, but believe me, it'll be dark in no time at all." Luke asked.

"If you drop me off at the hotel closest to the mechanic shop, I'll stay there tonight until they fix my car. I'm sure they can give me a ride to the car once they're done."

"Sounds like a winner." Luke picked up the tab and guided Tammy by her slender arm back to the truck. When he helped her into the cab, his hand, not so accidentally, brushed up against her soft, round ass cheeks.

Luke's touch did not go unnoticed. Tammy had already noticed how he had been staring at her the entire time she was eating. She couldn't tell what he was thinking. She willed herself to ignore his touch, knowing how her pussy crème leaked much more than the average woman. It was something that had embarrassed her on more than one occasion and her extra pair of panties was in the trunk of the BMW. Luke was so nice to her and it seemed like it had been forever since a man showed he really cared.

Not only was this guy sweet and caring, but he was a handsome specimen with thick black curls and a strong square jaw. He could have been a model for a company that targets jean sells to hard-working men. "There's a motel up the road," Tammy said pointing to the large sign.

Luke was surprisingly disappointed that his time with this sweet-smelling, natural beauty was ending. "I'll help you get settled in. Sometimes these places can be a bit rough."

"Luke, you've been an angel. I really appreciate all of your help."

He stayed with Tammy as she paid the front office for her overnight stay and walked her to room 69. "I guess this is it," he said.

"Wait a minute." Tammy shocked herself and reached up and cupped Luke's strong face in her small hands. She gently guided it down to her warm fleshy lips. Her mouth automatically parted when Luke stuffed his tongue into it, involuntarily, longing to touch her and taste her.

It took everything in his power to maintain control, which was totally unlike him. He'd never felt this way before. She tasted even better than she looked. He could have sworn he was enjoying a hint of cocoa flavor.

"I'm sorry," he said hoarse with desire, pulling himself away.

"It's okay." Tammy had already felt the monstrous cock against her leg and had decided she was not willing to miss creating this memory since she may never see him again. She grabbed Luke's hand and said, "Come with me."

By the time they opened the motel door, Luke was pulling Tammy's jean jacket off her slim shoulders and his lips were devouring her pudgy tits. "Ooooh you feel so good," he said as he tasted a salty nipple and inhaled the aroma of her sexy musk. "I can leave whenever you want me to," he whispered.

"I don't want you to, but let me freshen up, it'll only be...."

Tammy gasped as Luke released his gigantic cock before she could finish her last statement and pushed her gently back onto the bed. He devoured her sweet mouth and sucked her hard nipples until they grew like pacifiers inside his mouth. He had no desire to smell soap. He wanted to inhale her natural aroma and taste the sweet, sexiness of her raw pussy. His head was spinning at the thought that a woman so perfect for him even existed.

She moaned under the assault and felt the excess cum slowly trickle up her ass cheeks.

Luke grabbed her crotch and noticed her jeans were soaked. He flipped himself over and pulled Tammy's jeans off, lifting her ass off the bed. He used his large fingers to spread her ass and he sopped up the crème that covered the tiny hole. Gingerly, he dipped his tongue into the tight, wrinkled slit and resisted the urge to bite her in the ass. He growled with desire, as she in turn, suckled his balls and rammed his massive dick down her tiny throat.

Luke turned around facing Tammy and mistakenly ripped her soaked thong so he could shove himself into her hot flood. Slowly, he pushed his way into her tight inner core and rhythmically danced with her, grinding his hips into her pelvis, as he pressed his chest into those cushiony tits.

Tammy felt like her rib cage was expanding as a result of the entrance of this wonderful angel's huge cock. It pushed up all of the organs inside her. The way this man looked at her, touched her and held her made her feel like everything would always be okay as long as he was around. The feeling was new to her. She felt tears start to form in her eyes and knew she was about to cum.

Together they danced on the bed of the motel. Luke's white hand squeezed Tammy's caramel thigh as he moaned against it with her left leg draped over his shoulder. Luke was intoxicated by her wetness and abandon. He couldn't handle any more. "Are you ready princess?" he whispered.

"Oh yeah." Tammy trembled against him as he hugged her tight while massaging his dick against her upper pussy walls and pumping cum deep into her pelvis. He touched a place inside her causing her body to quake with multiple orgasms, until her pussy spat up cum all over the bed.

Lying spent against her, Luke laughed, "You have one sweet, wet pussy."

"Oh yeah?' Tammy replied. She cozied up to a place against his chest that seemed created just for her.

"Definitely."

"Well I guess you'll never have to be thirsty again, that is if you like chocolate milk."

Luke looked as his new lover with a grin. Chocolate milk had quickly become one of his favorite drinks.

The End

*

By Erotica Reid

Courtesy of Maison d'Erotica

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • AAA's Chocolate Milk: Black Erotica

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds