• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming Elizabeth Ch. 03

Becoming Elizabeth Ch. 03

Author's note: Some of the sexual behavior chronicled here is patently unsafe. I really hope that the story makes your dick hard (or pussy wet, for my gentle female readers), but use some sanity when you're out in real life.

As usual, there's truth mixed with fiction, but mostly fiction. I'll let you decide what's real and what's not.

Chapter 3: My Wife Takes Charge

On the drive home from the bar, Debby stopped at a big-name discount store. I was afraid she'd want me to come in with her, but luckily she just told me to wait for her in the car.

Sitting in the car was probably worse than actually going in with her. She'd parked by the entrance to the store, and people continuously walked past the car. I was waiting for someone to notice that I was a man dressed like a woman and ridicule me, but nobody did. Nobody even saw me.

She came out about 15 minutes later carrying several bags. I was curious to see what she'd bought, but she just smiled, kissed me, and put the bags in the back seat.

"You'll see when we get back to the beach house," she said, grinning.

When we got back into the beach house, she examined my dress critically. "You can take those to the cleaners when we get back home," she said. "I don't think we can get the stains out here. Lucky we bought more than one outfit for you."

I tried to peek in the bags that she'd bought, but she grabbed them and danced out of the way. She gave me a wink, then sauntered into the bedroom.

I followed her, and she immediately began undressing. I quickly followed her lead, and jumped onto bed. My dick was hard, and I knew there was about to be some serious fucking from the playful mood she was in. However, she stood, naked, in the middle of the bedroom, put her hands on her hips, and gave me a stern look.

"Hang up your dress, young lady," she said.

I reluctantly got up and hung the dress up. I thought it was a waste of time....it had to go to the cleaners anyway.

She smiled at me, then opened one of the bags. She pulled a sheer nightgown from it, and presented it to me.

I gave her a dubious look. "Hey, I'm done being a girl for the night," I complained.

"Then you can just go to bed and get some sleep," she replied. "If you want to fuck, you're going to put this on and do what I tell you."

My dick told me that it'd be a good idea to do what she said. Grumbling, I took the nightgown from her and put it on. It was really sheer and short, barely covering my ass. My dick stuck out from underneath it.

She clapped in excitement. "Get on the bed on your back," she said, pushing me back.

I climbed into bed. "This excites you?" I asked her.

"You don't know how much," she said, climbing onto the bed and on top of me. Her mouth went to my chest, and she started sucking my nipple through the nightgown. One of her hands went to the other nipple, capturing it and rolling it between her fingers. The other hand went down and cupped one of my asscheeks.

That felt good. She rarely played with my nipples, and I was surprised at how good it felt. My dick, crushed between us, throbbed.

"That feels good," I murmured. I started to put my hands on her head, but she pulled her mouth away off of me and looked up into my face.

"You just lay there until I tell you differently, Elizabeth," she commanded. Her mouth went back onto my nipple, and her teeth nipped it in punishment.

My hands went to my side, submissively. I was getting worried that she was taking this whole "Elizabeth" thing too seriously. Still, it felt good. My dick liked what was going on, even if I had reservations.

She moved from one nipple to the other, sucking and biting softly. The front of my nightgown was getting soaked with her saliva.

Finally, she rolled off of me and spread her legs.

"Lick my pussy," she said, grabbing my hair with her hand and pulling me towards her crotch.

I do love licking Debby's pussy. She's very vocal, very expressive when my tongue is dancing across her clit and pussy lips. I maneuvered between her legs and my mouth reached out to her.

She moaned loudly when my lips found her clit. I gave it a hard, full lick, then my lips captured it and I sucked gently. Her hands flew down and grabbed my head, and she ground her pussy onto my face.

My tongue went wild on her, licking up and down her pussy lips then across her clit again and again. She was wet as hell, her pussy juices coating my face.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," she moaned, her legs spreading wider as she pulled my face tight against her pussy. Her hips bucked up and down.

She came hard on my face. I felt her back arch and her pussy convulse, and juice flooded into my mouth. She only did that when she was incredibly turned on, and I doubled my tongue's effort on her clit. I wanted her to cum harder and harder.

She rode her orgasm, pulling my face onto her pussy by my hair and grinding it against my face. For a few seconds, I couldn't breathe, but didn't stop licking until she finally, slowly, relaxed on the bed and her grip on my hair fell away.

"Mmmmmmmmm...you're such a good girl, Elizabeth," she murmured. She caressed my hair as the afterglow of her orgasm warmed her body.

I pulled myself up on top of her, and kissed her forcefully. Her pussy juice smeared from my face to hers. I started to line my dick up with her pussy.

"Oh, no," she said, quickly, her leg knocking me back. "Girls don't fuck girls. Roll over onto your back."

"Hey," I protested. "You've got me all turned on. Isn't it my turn?"

"Yes," she said breathlessly. "Get on your back."

I rolled over and laid next to her, expecting her magic mouth to slide down my dick. However, she rolled on her side next to me and starting playing with my nipples again.

"Stroke your clit," she said. "Let me see you get off."

A little disappointed, I took my dick in hand and began stroking it. It felt good, but I would have preferred her mouth or pussy on it. She began rolling my nipples between her fingers as my hand slid up and down my dick.

The sensation of her fingers kneading my tits through the nightgown felt too good. My hand pistoned up and down my dick as it erupted, spraying cum all over her and my nightgown. One glob few up and landed in my hair.

Gasping for breath, my hand on my dick slowed, then stopped. Debby leaned over and kissed me.

"That's my girl," she moaned into my mouth. She broke the kiss, then laid on her back, pulling me over so that my head was on her shoulder. It was a reversal from our normal post-coital position. She usually cuddled up to me and put HER head on MY shoulder.

"I'm worried that you're enjoying this too much," I said.

"You can't enjoy something like this too much," she replied, sleepily.

"I'm going back to being a man when we get home," I told her. I meant it. I really wanted to see her go down on another woman, but she was taking the "Elizabeth" thing too far.

"We'll see," she said, pulling me in closer to her and dozing off.

The next morning, I woke before her. I climbed out of bed, careful not to wake her, and made my way to the bathroom. After flushing the toilet, I stumbled to the kitchen and started some coffee. It wasn't until I had taken my first sip that I realized I was still wearing the nightgown.

Debby came out of the bedroom. She walked up to me and put her arms around me.

"Morning, Liz," she said, kissing me on the cheek.

"Jack," I answered.

She stepped back and gave me a critical look. "Liz," she repeated.

"Jack," I said again, standing my ground. I was getting angry.

She reached out and grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it painfully. "You're Liz until I say differently," she hissed. My mouth fell open in shock. I'd never seen her like this before.

I yanked my head back and freeing my hair from her hand. "Listen, Debby, this is going too far. I enjoyed playing Elizabeth, and enjoy the kinky stuff we're doing. But I'm not about to become this woman you've created full-time," I said, my temper rising.

She reached out and slapped me. Neither of us had ever struck the other. My hand flew up to my stinging cheek. "What the hell?" I yelled.

She yelled back at me, "Bitch, you're going to do what I tell you to. Do you understand?" She pulled her hand back to slap me again.

My hand shot out and caught hers. "No, I DON'T understand!" I shouted. "What the hell has come over you?"

She snatched her arm out of my grasp, and slapped me again. Then, for good measure, she grabbed the front of my nightgown and half-towed, half-yanked me into the living room. Off-balance, I stumbled after her.

She had some advantages at that moment. First, I would never hit her no matter how angry I was and I think she knew that. Second, I was off-balance, both mentally and physically. She pushed me back onto the couch and stood over me, menacingly.

"You're Elizabeth until I say differently." Her hand flew out and slapped me a third time. "You'll do what I tell you." Another slap. "If you won't agree to that, then you can go home by yourself and I'll find a man that DOES want to be Elizabeth."

My cheek was red. I sat on the couch, looking up at her in fear and amazement. This was a side of her that I never knew of, never even had an inkling could be in her.

She grabbed my hair again, leaned over me, and pulled my face up to hers.

"So what's it going to be?" she demanded. "Elizabeth or Jack?"

I sat there, unable to move. I was actually frightened. Part of me hoped that all this was still part of the game, but she looked angry, not turned on. Her face was red in anger.

She stared at me for a minute as I sat there mutely. Then, she threw my head back, stood up, and walked into the bedroom.

I sat, still in shock, for a few minutes, then got up and followed her into the bedroom. She was busy throwing her clothes into the suitcase.

"What are you doing?" I asked, almost meekly.

"I'm leaving. If you don't want to play along, then I need to find someone that will," she said angrily.

She was serious. My heart pounded in fear. I loved her madly, even if I was angry and confused at the moment. I didn't consciously make the decision, it came automatically. I flew over to her and grabbed her hands.

"Stop! I'll be Elizabeth," I cried. There were tears running down my face.

She stopped packing and glared at me.

"Completely?" she asked.

"If that's what it takes," I mumbled. Things were moving entirely too fast for me, and I felt cowed and overwhelmed.

"No bullshit, Jack?" she said, the anger leaving her face.

My heart leapt in joy. She called me "Jack" and not "Elizabeth."

"Whatever it takes to keep you," I said.

"You'll be Elizabeth when I tell you to?" she said, breaking into a smile. "Do what I say, when I say it, and how I tell you to do it?"

"Yes," I agreed

"Promise."

"I promise."

Hearing me give her my word, she put her arms around me and hugged me fiercely. "Oh, baby," she said, "I was so afraid you wouldn't."

"How can I resist you?" I asked, the expression on my face turning it into a serious question instead of a trite phrase.

"You've been a bad girl," she said, grinning. "Haven't you?"

I fell right back into the game. "Yes, I have," I said.

She sat down on the bed and patted her thighs. "Come here and take your punishment," she commanded.

I was confused, not understanding what she meant. Exasperated, she grabbed my arm, pulled me over to her, then bent me across her lap.

"Hey!" I said. I started to get up, but she pushed me down with one hand and the other pulled up my nightgown to expose my ass.

"You're a bad girl," she said, "and you need some correcting." Her hand flew up then smacked down hard on my ass. The slap reverberated in the bedroom.

"Debby! Stop it!" I said, trying to get my feet under me so I could stand up.

"You'd better call me 'Ma'am', if you know what's good for you," she said sternly.

"I didn't expect you to do anything like this!" I replied.

Her hand spanked my ass again. "You promised," she reminded me, her arm raising for a third spank.

I deflated on her lap. I did promise. "Yes, Ma'am, I did," I said, dejectedly.

Her hand flew up and down, paddling my ass until it was red and stinging. Curiously, my dick got hard while she punished me. I didn't expect that.

She gave me one last swat, then rubbed my ass with the palm of her hand. "Expect to be punished when you misbehave, Elizabeth," she warned me.

"Yes, Ma'am," I said. My voice trembled. My ass hurt.

She released me and allowed me to stand up. "Be a good girl and get me some coffee," she said, laying back on the bed. Her hand snaked to her pussy and as I followed it with my eyes, i could see that she wasn't only wet, she was drenched. Punishing me got her juices flowing heavily.

I walked back into the kitchen and poured her a cup of coffee. By the time I got back to the bedroom, she was pleasuring herself furiously. Her fingers stroked her pussy quickly, and her other hand was pinching her nipple. From her moans, I could tell she was close to cumming.

I stood there, holding her coffee, as her orgasm wracked her body. The fingers on her nipple were white with pressure. My dick grew. It was quite an erotic sight.

She came down slowly, her body relaxing and the hands on her pussy and tit fell away. Sighing deeply, she looked up at me with a grin.

"MMmmmm, that was good," she said in a low voice. "I haven't masturbated in forever." She saw my dick standing at attention, and reached out and stroked it. "Looks like you enjoyed it too?"

"Yeah," I said smiling.

She gave me a quasi-angry look.

Ulp. "Yes, Ma'am," I corrected myself.

Her face smoothed back to happiness, and she sat up and took her coffee, ignoring my throbbing dick.

We spent the rest of the morning and afternoon working on my girlish manners. She showed me how to walk and talk, and gave me lessons on how to apply makeup and how to select clothes.

After the lessons, she told me to shower and shave. I did, paying special attention to areas that I wasn't used to shaving. After I dried off, she selected clothes for me: a pair of panties, a bra, a red slinky dress, and nylons. She watched me critically as I dressed and applied my makeup. She painted my toenails for me.

After I was finished, she gave me a once-over, then nodded. "You're ready. Wait for me in the living room while I get dressed."

I sat meekly on the couch, emotions coursing through me. Despite my promise to her, I wasn't going to give up being Jack. But, I DID promise her, and I took my word seriously. Throw in the eroticism of everything going on, and it made for one confusing mess. Was I a man? Was I a woman? Was I something in between?

She came out of the bedroom, dressed to kill. Evidently she'd bought some things for herself on the way back to the beach house last night.

"Ready to go out?" she asked, smiling.

I nodded, not trusting my voice.

"Great! Let's get out there and find a nice dick for your cute little ass," she said, grabbing my arm and leading me out the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming Elizabeth Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 481 milliseconds