• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Uninvited Hotel Guest

Uninvited Hotel Guest

It has been a long day of meetings and you are really looking forward to the end of this business trip. Going home to your own bed and your husband will be a big relief. Returning to your hotel room you kick off your shoes and begin disrobing to get ready for a shower. Stripping down to your bra, panties, garter and stockings, you hear a knock at the door.

Throwing on a bathrobe and walking to the door you ask, "Who is it?"

"Hotel maintenance, ma'am. We've had a report that the fire alarm in this room is faulty."

"Could you come back some other time, I'm not dressed."

"Sorry, ma'am, hotel policy requires me to check it out."

You open the door and I walk in carrying my maintenance bag. As you turn away to get some toiletries from your suitcase you don't notice me locking the deadbolt and security lock on the door.

Walking to the alarm, I take a cursory look and respond, "Let's see what we have here, shall we?"

"Will this take long, I'm very tired", you ask.

"Well, it's a good thing I showed up as there is already a fire starting."

"Where?"

"Right here in my pants, bitch."

You look confused for a moment and I tell you, "Why don't you take off that bathrobe and let's take a look at your fine body, slut." Realizing what is happening, you run to the phone to call for help, but I get there first and rip the phone out of your hand. You attempt to scream, but I push you against the wall and cover your mouth with my hand.

"Ahh, Ahh, none of that", I say. "Why don't you make it easy on yourself and don't even think about screaming." I pull you away from the wall and again order you to take off the bathrobe. You begin breathing harder in fear, but slowly remove the robe. While rubbing my crotch, I look you up and down, reveling in your beautiful body. As you try to cover your breasts with your arms I lick my lips in anticipation of what is to come.

"Damn, you're hot, bitch."

"Please stop, please", you cry. "I'm married.....I've never been with anyone but him."

"You think I care about that? Now, take off your bra and panties.....but leave your stockings on, it turns me on."

You try to run for the door, but I am on you like a shot and pushing you on to the bed, straddle your back as you lie face down on the bed. "Fine, I'll do it myself", I say and reach down to unhook your lacy bra with one hand while the other pushes your face into the pillow to keep your cries from being heard. Telling you not to move, I then use both hands to pull your silky panties down your legs and on to the floor. Grabbing you by the hair, I pull your now naked body except for your garter belt and stockings up and drag you over to the dresser where your suitcase lays.

"Let's see what we have here", I say. "Not one word", I growl. With one hand still holding you by the hair, I rifle through your suitcase.

"What's this, a diaphragm, a two piece teddy, condoms, and some warming body oil? Why, you damned slut, why would you need this?" You don't answer and I say, "Maybe you were hoping to fuck your boss during this trip? Sleep your way to the top? You filthy whore." I push you back toward the bed and, throwing the teddy at you, order you to put it on. You hurriedly put the teddy on in an effort to cover your nakedness. I again rub my crotch as you put the teddy on.

"Damn, you're hot, I can't wait to have you." You run toward the door screaming and I grab you and throw you on to the bed again. Pushing your face into the pillow again, I lean over and whisper in your ear,

"What did I say about screaming? Do it again and you won't like what I do."

You begin to quietly sob and I pull out a pair of handcuffs that were in my pocket.

"But, just to make sure, I'd better use these." Pulling your arms behind your back I lock your wrists in the handcuffs while you continue to cry and beg me to stop.

I laugh and say, "Not yet, baby, the best is yet to come." and I take off my shirt while straddling your back. Pulling you up, I drag you to the chair in the corner and throwing you in it, order you not to move. You begin to cry more and shake your head when you see me take off my pants and see my cock standing at attention, gorged with blood and rock hard.

"Do you like what you see, cunt?" I ask, as I stand naked before you. The tears are running down your face as I pull you out of the chair and force you to your knees. Sitting in the chair, I say,

"Take me in your mouth, bitch, I want to feel your lips sucking my dick." You shake your head defiantly, so I pull your face up to my crotch.

"Don't you like the smell of my manhood? Now take me, suck me." Forcing your head down, you are forced to take my cock in your mouth. I hear you gag as you taste my musky cock, feel it slide over your tongue and down into your throat. You struggle against the cuffs and try to pull away, but my hands force your head up and down my swollen shaft. I moan at the feel of your soft lips and wet tongue against my cock, "Damn, bitch, that feels so good." Pulling your head off, I say, "Now kiss it, lick it, make love to my cock." Trembling, you slowly lean over and kiss the tip of my cock and then lightly lick it.

"You can do better than that, whore!" Holding your hair, I run your face further into my crotch as your tongue slides along the entire base of my shaft, from tip to balls.

"That's more like it", I moan as I look down to see your body trembling as you continue to suck my dick.

Taking your face in my hands, I order, "Now, blow me, bitch, I want you to suck me dry." Before you can react, I force your mouth back on to my cock, shoving my entire cock deep in your mouth. You gag again as my dick slides deep down your throat. Grabbing your hair, I force your head to ride up and down my cock, faster, deeper. With my other hand, I reach over to cup one of your breasts, feeling your nipple underneath the silky softness of the teddy. Becoming more aroused, I rip the teddy top off you and see your beautiful breasts swaying with the motion of your face as it continues to suck my cock.

Pulling your face back, I say, "No more force here, I want you to want to suck me. Your choice, suck me or not." You shake your head violently.

"No", you cry, so I reach down and grabbing a nipple, twist it hard. You yelp in pain and I say, "Want to reconsider?" Laughing, I watch as you willingly lower your mouth on to my cock as my hands begin to massage your breasts and tweak your nipples feeling them grow hard under my touch. My breath begins to grow rapid as I feel your tender mouth milking the cum from my cock. Feeling my orgasm approach, I grab your hair and push you back and stand up.

Taking my cock in my hand, I begin to stroke it furiously and pulling your face close, say,

"I'm going to cum on that beautiful face of yours."

You try to pull away, but my hand is wrapped tight in your hair and forces you to face me. Finally, with a roar, I explode. I look down to see my first shot hits you in the right cheek, the second wad of jizz smacks you in the forehead, the third lands around your mouth and the last lands in your hair.

Your eyes are tightly closed as I continue to beat my meat forcing out all the dregs of cum unto you. Spent, I release my cock and smear the cum all over your face.

"Look at the mess you made, slut, clean it up. Lick my cock clean." Forcing you back down, I make you take my cum covered cock in your mouth and force you to lick the cum from my cock.

"Do you like the taste, cunt? Don't tell me you don't."

You spit out some cum onto the rug, gagging as you try to expel the taste of my seed. I reach down and, grabbing the torn remnants of your teddy top, wipe your face clean of the cum. Pushing you to the floor, I lay next to you. You try to squirm away, but I force you back down. Leaning over, I take a nipple in my mouth, swirling it with my tongue, sucking and nibbling it to hardness.

My hand reaches down and I slide my fingers under your teddy bottom and begin to massage your clit. You cry out and I cover your mouth with my other hand. Your muffled moans are all I hear as I continue to suck your nipples. My fingers continue to rub your clit and I feel you growing wet. Your breath grows ragged as you again struggle to get away.

"You know you love it, whore." and I smile as I see your body begin to undulate with the motions of my fingers. Your wetness grows and I feel your juices on my fingers. Your panties soon become sodden with your unwanted lust. But, I notice your struggles have stopped and you do nothing but lay there as I rub you to climax. I remove my hand from your mouth to hear your pants of desire. Your legs are spread wide as I alternate between rubbing your clit and sliding my fingers deep in and out of your pussy.

Finally, you cry out as you orgasm. Your legs close around my hand and you gasp as your climax overwhelms you. You continue to moan as your waves of passion diminish, then you begin to cry as you feel the shame and guilt of being forced to orgasm against your will with a man who isn't your husband. Pulling my fingers free, I slowly I lick your juices off each finger.

"Damn, you taste good, slut." Grabbing you, I pull you up and toss you on the bed.

"Please stop, please", you whimper.

"Baby, we've only just begun."

Reaching into my bag, I pull out another set of handcuffs. Flipping you over on to your stomach, I unlock one of the cuffs on your hands. Flipping you back over on your back, I take the open end of the handcuff and lock it against the steel railing of the headboard. You beat on me with your free hand, but I shake it off and taking the other set of handcuffs, lock it around your free wrist and then to the headboard. Now, your hands are locked in handcuffs that are attached to the headboard.

Looking down at you, I can't help but admire your perfect body and lick my lips in anticipation of what is to come. Moving to the foot of the bed, I reach down and grab your soaking panties and slide them down. I love the silky softness of your stockings against your legs and can't help but notice your pussy hairs are slick wet with your cum. In defiance, you scream for help.

Covering your mouth with my hand, I say, "I told you, bitch, no screaming. Guess I'll have to do something about that." I grab a roll of duct tape from my bag and remove my hand from your mouth. Taking your teddy panties, I force them into your mouth and tearing off a strip of tape cover your mouth with it. You gag as you taste your own cum on the panties in your mouth.

"See how good you taste, whore, can you taste your shame, your lust?"

I laugh as you cry at the indignity of having to taste your own sex. Moving to the foot of the bed, I lean down and forcing your legs apart, I lower my face down between your legs and give you one huge lick from my tongue running it up and down your pussy. You attempt to pull away, but I pull you back.

"Come here, whore, I need to suck you."

Slowly, I begin to lick your pussy. Wrapping my hands around your legs, I run my hands up and down your thighs feeling the silky smoothness of your skin and the satin softness of your stockings. Plunging my tongue deep, I feel you recoil as my tongue probes your womanhood. Your musky scent and sweet taste drive me wild with desire and I feel myself growing hard again. Forcing your legs down, I look up to see your head thrown back, your hands balled into fists as my tongue again forces your passion to the surface. Your slit is wide open as I again plunge my face deep into your snatch.

Roughly, I run my tongue up and down the lips of your sweet pussy, alternating between sucking you, and licking and lightly biting your thighs. The power of bringing you to orgasm against your will is overwhelming to me and I begin to concentrate on your clit. Licking, biting, sucking it, I feel it grow hard.

Your screams again turn to muffled moans as you again orgasm. I open my mouth wide to accept all of your lust juices. Pulling your legs together, I hold them against my head as your cum runs into my mouth and down my face and chin. After you have stopped moving, I rise up and wipe my face on the bed sheet.

"Damn, bitch, I thought I was going to drown in your cum."

Walking to the table, I look through your bag and grabbing the oil, say,

"This is what I want."

I squeeze some on my hands and begin to rub the oil on your body, starting with your stomach and working my way up to your tits, rubbing the oil all over. You begin to moan as you feel the warming action of the oil begin to work on you. Taking more oil, I slowly slather it on my now rock hard dick and balls, feeling the warming of the oil feed my lust for you.

Straddling you, I slide my cock between your breasts, the oil on your tits and my cock allowing our skin to slide together. Pushing your tits against my dick, I use my thumbs to massage your nipples as I continue to fuck your tits. You look away and have your eyes closed as your tits harden under my touch.

The feel of your soft skin against my cock and balls is electric and I have to stop, lest I cum on your chest and I don't want to do that. Coating my fingers with more oil, I reach back and force them into your twat. Again, you moan and you open and close your legs as the oil warms your pussy.

Laughing, I say, "Feel good? Want some more?" as I force more oil in your pussy and rub some on your clit. Standing, I rub more of the oil on my cock and balls. My cock is now ramrod straight.

"Now it's my turn, whore."

Realizing what is coming, you try to scream and move away, but I lower myself on to you, forcing your legs apart. Taking my cock in my hand, I lower myself into you, feeling the warm softness of your pussy envelop my cock as I slide my dick in you. You continue to scream as I slide in and out of you, but all you can manage are muffled sounds, the gag cutting your screams out. Placing my hands on each side of your face, I force your head to face forward and order you to open your eyes.

"I want you to see me enjoy every second of my fucking you. Watch me moan and gasp as I fuck your goddamn pussy, bitch."

Crying, you watch my face twist in pleasure as my rhythm increases, my thrusts growing harder and deeper. Tears of shame run down your face and over my hands still holding your head forward.

"Why are you crying, cunt? Wasn't it your intention to have a hard cock inside you tonight? I'm just helping you realize that fantasy."

My thrusts become more frenzied and my breath comes in ragged gasps as your tight pussy milks my cock.

"Wrap your legs around me. I want to feel your legs wrapped around my ass, now."

I smile as I feel your legs surround my ass, your stockings soft against my skin, my shaft sliding ever deeper into you. The only sounds in the room are my gasps of pleasure, your cries of shame, guilt, and lust, and the squishing sounds of our sex, made louder by your flowing juices and the oil on our flesh.

My loins are on fire and the only thought I have is that I need to fuck my woman. The bed creaks and rocks with our motion as I continue to fuck you at a frenzied pace, my cock sliding deep in you, pulling almost all the way out and plunging into you again.

Leaning down, I take a nipple in my mouth, sucking and biting it as I continue to pound your twat, then doing the same to the other. Finally, I raise my head and whisper,

"Baby, I'm going to cum in you now."

You make one final feeble attempt to stop me, but with one final thrust, I explode inside you. I cry out in ecstasy as my seed shoots deep in you. Our motion continues as my cock continues to spew its milky white cum into your wet, tight pussy. My face is buried in your neck as my passion subsides.

Spent, I roll over to catch my breath and mutter,

"God damn, bitch, but you are a good lay."

As I unlock the handcuffs, you coo, "Well, I should hope so, lover, heaven knows we've done this enough on these business trips. My husband is beginning to wonder why I have to attend every trip with my boss."

"Maybe if he fucked you like the slut you are, he wouldn't have to wonder."

Taking you in my arms and feeling your soft skin, I feel my cock growing harder.

"So, what shall we try next? Doctor-nurse?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Uninvited Hotel Guest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds