• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Confessions of a Female Libertine Ch. 02

Confessions of a Female Libertine Ch. 02

Part Two: Hildi

I was sitting in a well furnished studio apartment about 15 minutes away from a certain campus in New York's Hudson Valley. Most of the furniture was modern, and done in neutral tones. What art there was also trended towards the MOMA mind-set. Blackout curtains covered the picture window, and aside from the glow of the TV, the room was dark. I sat on a comfortable leather couch, while she straddled a matching ottoman nearby. In the pale flickering light I can see she is grinning. No, beaming. She is clearly proud of what was on the screen. "This some of our older stuff," she said, "but I still love it." Her deep voice was cheerful, and although it was hard to know for certain, I was positive her eyes were actually sparkling.

She was referring to the DVD we were watching in her darkened apartment. The first few minutes of which were occupied by panning shots of a party somewhere, perhaps Marist or Albany. I couldn't tell. The camera would pass over the usual images one would imagine; small groups of college age men and women gathered around talking, beer cans, and a lot of red plastic cups. Loud chatting and even louder music made up the soundtrack. From time to time, someone would wave or smile. One drunken frat rat gave the "shocker". Soon, the screen settled on a familiar face; Paige. Paige was dressed in her usual casual style and a conspiratorial smile on her face. She gave the "come hither" gesture, curling one finger towards her. Her natural nails were done in a dark coffee brown. "Look at what I found!" She said in a false whisper, slurring her speech slightly. We were led to a room off of the main party, stopping at a slightly ajar door.

Paige stood aside and allowed the person filming to move up to the opening. The screen briefly lost its focus but recovered quickly, zooming in on a couple by the bed. A young man, probably in his early twenties sat on the edge. He was well muscled, probably a jock. He had a tan, and short dyed blond hair. He was completely naked, his thighs akimbo. A woman kneeled between his legs, her head was being held in place by the jock. Every now and then he would grimace or groan. Through the miracle of digital recording, we crept silently into the room with Paige.

The young woman who had been sucking off the jock was pretty, not drop-dead gorgeous, but still very easy on the eyes. She had straight brown hair that fell a couple of inches below her shoulders, and pale skin. Like her lover, she was also naked, her glittery purple strapless top and violet skirt in a heap in the corner. She turned toward the camera, smiling nervously. Her face was flushed, making her shimmering pink lips stand out starkly. Her gentle brown eyes were wide and her pupils dilated. It was impossible to guess how much she had had to drink. She had a tiny birthmark near the corner of her mouth, which some may have considered too big. I, for one, thought of how she would look when she pouted. She wiped the back of her hand across her mouth, her short metallic purple nails catching the light.

The woman sitting with me told me the name of the woman on the screen. I'll refer to her as Jill, due to the fact that she has a passing resemblance to Jill Hennessey. "We had no idea who she was until after we filmed this." My companion commented. "We were really lucky she didn't freak out." I was left wondering how much Paige and the others told her about what they caught on tape.

On unsteady legs, "Jill" turned around and climbed onto the bed. She settled onto her knees and elbows, her ass and moist kitty facing towards the camera. The jock took up position behind her, the camera changing its location and angle to catch the moment he penetrated her. The jock was absolutely enormous. I ached silently in empathy for Jill, as he rubbed his glans on her labia. Forcefully, and clumsily he plunged himself into her, eliciting a loud moan sounding something akin to "Muhhh!" Paige commented to the camera and electronic audience that Jill's exclamation may have been loud enough stop the party in its tracks.

Jill continued to moan dramatically, occasionally "Oh-ing" when he hit her sugar walls. The camera picked up the soft thwup thwup of the Jock's sack hitting Jill as well as a quiet squelching sound as he slid his thickness all the way in and out of her sopping cunt. "Don't arch your back, sweetie." The person holding the camera advised. I recognized it as that of my companion. Jill's face was obscured by her hair as she moaned into the mattress. Her toes curled and her back was turning redder by the moment. The jock-monster pulled out, slapping his shaft against Jill's back. Some of his pre-ejaculate dripped onto her skin. Jill moaned something incomprehensible. She repeated herself more emphatically as she rolled over onto her back. I wasn't sure, but to me it sounded like she was chanting "I'm fucked, I'm FUCKEDDDD!" Her chest was a deep red, and her breathing was deep and throaty, as she spread her legs. Without missing a beat, the jock moved in and, again without any finesse, thrust his dick deep into the brunette. "Ow!" Jill moaned. Paige told him to take it easy.

He planted his hands up near Jill's armpits and resumed taking her. To his credit, he did seem to be making an effort to be gentle this time. Jill's hands were up near her face as she gasped and shuddered. "Let's see your face honey!" The camerawoman said. Jill was repeating some incoherent mantra as the man she was with was thrusting inside of her in slow, jerky strokes. The jock grunted and winced as he came. He began to slow down as thick semen dribbled out from around his penis. Finally, after a few more moments he pulled out of Jill, his spunk continued to ooze out onto the mattress.

Jill whimpered something I didn't catch, as the camera zoomed in on her still open pussy. The jock wiped himself off, and quickly dressed before leaving. After several minutes of panting, Jill sat up. Paige began asking questions about how it felt and did she like it, eliciting a few noncommittal responses from Jill. When asked if she knew him, she shrugged. "I think his name is Chris or something." The camera again panned down, stopping on her swollen vag. The scene changed and my companion hit the pause button on the remote.

"That was one of our more low-key shoots." Hildi said, still smiling proudly. "We didn't have a crowd watching." I'm not sure how old Hildi is, but if I had to guess I'd say she was either 27 or 28. Like the star of the movie we had just watched, Hildi had brown eyes and dark shoulder length hair. Hildi's hair was straighter than Jill's and her skin somewhat darker. She was a Latina, either from Puerto Rico or Cuba, and had full thick lips and beautiful dark eyebrows. She wasn't quite as tall as Paige, nor did she have as big a chest as her. She was wearing a black tank top, with black slacks. She typically wore black. Her nails were acrylic, and were a shade of merlot. They were long, maybe about ¾ of an inch past her finger tips, and were really noticeable as she tended to gesture a lot with her hands.

"I was kind of afraid that he'd hurt her." Hildi laughed. It was an infectious sound. "He kept hitting her cervix." Hildi told me they had met the jock before the party. It didn't take much convincing to get him on board. He picked Jill out, and after some time flirting and drinking, took her back to an empty bedroom. Hildi had a habit of talking quickly, and whenever there was a moment of silence, she filled it talking about her past encounters, and what she and Paige have done over the years.

She quickly scanned through a list of dates and names, before highlighting one with her own name on it. "Here's one of mine. I still get turned on thinking about it." The scene started with Hildi sitting nude on a plastic chair with a large crowd surrounding her. She explained about how Paige and her camera guy were off filming something else earlier, and ended up missing about ten minutes worth of warm-up. I think Hildi and Paige shot this scene quite some time ago, as Hildi's hair is quite a bit longer than it is now.

Hildi looked directly into the camera before it panned down towards her waist. She rubbed her hand against her puffy cunt lips, and I noticed that there was a thin nylon cord with a small plastic loop dangling from her. She reached down, wrapping the cord around one of her fingers. Her nails were an inch long and curved, done in a rather tacky fluorescent orange. People were howling with approval as Hildi slowly pulled a string of ping-pong sized beads out of her pussy. She would pause briefly to rub her clit after each blue bead emerged from her wetness. Her nipples were erect, and she moaned theatrically while pretending to shield her face from view. A naked man, presumably one of her classmates at the time squatted down in front of her. He had a full-fledged erection and one of those ubiquitous red cups in his hand.

Hildi pulled the last bead from her, holding the string up to the crowd in much the same way a magician would hold up a rabbit pulled from a hat. She slouched forward on the deck chair, her legs apart. She beckoned the naked man towards her, licking her lips as he approached. The partier helped her out of the chair and led her over to a couch, where she promptly plopped down. Putting her legs up, Hildi used both of her hands to spread her labia and expose the depths of her pot. Her partner leaned into her and began to pump furiously. Hildi looked directly at the camera, her mouth agape. The camera shifted focus to highlight her being deeply penetrated.

It didn't take long. Hildi's lover came in her quickly, stepping back as she remained with her legs apart on the couch. A small trickle of cum dripped out, causing even louder screaming and cheering from the drunken audience. Hildi had a mock look of surprise of her face, as her partner kneeled down and pointed at what he had just done. Over the crowd, I could hear Hildi gasp "Look what you did to me!" She got up, semen dripping down her inner thighs, and changed position. She moved over to the arm of the couch and leaned forward, resting her weight. A second frat brother came up behind her, penetrating her used cunt. "Oh, Oh, Oh!" Hildi gasped. "You're pushing it deeper into meeee!" The first suitor's cum began to coat the second guy's cock as he jack rabbitted her.

Hildi clawed at the upholstery almost to the point that I thought she would break a nail. The second frat brother periodically slapped her ass, saying things like "Take it". He soon came too, pulling out before he completely finished, his seed running down and dripping onto the floor. Giving Hildi another firm smack on the tush, he went back to his cheering friends. Hildi left the couch, walking gingerly, and got down on her hands and knees in the middle of the crowd. Paige said something to her from off camera, but it was barely audible over the music. A third guy stood over Hildi, his member in hand. He furiously jerked himself off, eventually spraying cum onto her back. She stood once again, and was led back over to the couch. The guy who took her by the hand sat down first, and indicated that Hildi sit on his thickness.

Hildi bounced on his manhood, grinding into him every now and then. Her modest breasts moved up and down in time to her action. Pausing briefly, Hildi turned around to face the young man fucking her. Kissing him passionately on the lips, she resumed her cowgirl dance. The camera cut back and forth from the crowd as the show continued. Beside me in the darkened apartment, Hildi had gone quiet. In the gloom I could see her moisten her lips as she watched herself get inseminated again. The scene ended with Hildi standing bent kneed over the fourth man's now semi flaccid penis, his cum along with the others' falling in large drops onto his abdomen.

Having shifted her position on the Ottoman, Hildi now sat with her legs firmly together. She smiled again as she flicked on the table lamp nearby.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Confessions of a Female Libertine Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 404 milliseconds