• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Maid Service Ch. 01

Maid Service Ch. 01

When Alyssa graduated highschool, she never dreamt she would end up working as a maid. Or as a whore.

Alyssa had always been curious about sex and the BDSM culture. When one her friends who was into the scene had first told her about it, she thought anyone who would let someone else tie them up, beat them, or humiliate them was out of their mind. But when she started getting into porn and erotica, she was drawn to BDSM. It wasn't long afterwards when she started asking her boyfriend to tie her up or gag her and then fuck her roughly. She thought that she was pretty adventurous and wanted to stretch her limits - and her body - as far as they would go.

It wasn't until she was twenty, single, and looking for a job that a friend showed her a help wanted ad. Mr. and Mrs. Martin, a rich, executive couple were looking for a live in maid who would be willing to fuck and participate in bedroom games. Alyssa jumped at the chance and set up an interview for the next day.

She arrived at the interview wearing the outfit she had been instructed to purchase and found the couple sitting in a room empty except for three chairs. The Martins each sat on one and another sat facing them in the middle of the room. Alyssa walked confidently to the chair and moved to sit.

"I did not tell you to sit down." Mr. Martin, with salt and pepper hair and an athletic body that would have looked just as good on a man half his age glared at Alyssa.

Alyssa stood up again, some of her confidence faltering.

"Take off your jacket," Mr. Martin ordered.

Alyssa slid the long black trench coat down her arms and let it pool around her 4 inch high heels. She was left standing in the room wearing only the shoes, a black lace demi-bra, and black lace garter belt and hose. The air in the room was cool on her freshly shaven pussy.

"She's definitely in good shape, darling," Mrs. Martin commented to her husband. The woman stood and walked in a circle around Alyssa. As she walked behind, Mrs. Martin reached out and grabbed the girl's ass. Alyssa jumped at the contact, and blushed slightly. She was embarrassed at the way the couple was inspecting her as if she were an object; at the same time, it was oddly arousing, and Alyssa felt the first tickles of moisture between her legs.

Mrs. Martin came around to the front again and brushed her hand lightly down Alyssa's breast. Her nipples puckered beneath her bra, clearly visible through the lace.

"What size are these, dear?" Mrs. Martin asked.

"32C, Ma'am," Alyssa replied breathily, as Mrs. Martin dragged her nails lightly up and down over the bra.

"Decent enough, I suppose," the older woman answered, her lips curling into a satisfied smile as she noted Alyssa's reaction to her touch.

"Now, sit," Mrs. Martin commanded, returning to her own seat and moving it closer to her husbands.

"Spread your legs as wide as you can," Mr. Martin demanded. Alyssa did, hooking her ankles around the chair legs to keep them splayed. Her pussy gave a little twitch as the cool air brushed against it, completely visible to the older couple.

Mr. Martin walked forward and looked down at the half-naked girl. He was several inches over six feet tall, and from her seat in the chair he looked very large and dominating to Alyssa. He pushed a strand of her dark hair behind her ear, then moved his hand slowly down between her legs. She feltmore moisture grow in anticipation of the touch, and a flicker of disappointment flashed across her face when he merely dragged three fingers up the center

of her pussy lips, coating them with her juices.

He lifted them to his nose, inhaled deeply, and smiled. He then thrust them under Alyssa's nose and said simply, "Suck."

Alyssa leaned forward and took the fingers into her mouth, moaning at the musky taste and scent of herself mixed with the man's cologne. She swirled her tongue around the pads of his fingers, ran it down the crevice between each digit and sucked the fingers as far into her mouth as she could.

Mr. Martin pulled them out. "Enough."

He returned to his seat and put an arm around his wife.

"This is how the remainder of the interview will work," he said sternly. "We will ask you some questions, which you must answer truthfully. While we are asking questions, you will make yourself come."

Alyssa blinked. "Pardon me?"

"You will get yourself off, fuck yourself, flick your bean, bring yourself to orgasm, whatever you want to call it," Mrs. Martin answered impatiently.

"O-ok," Alyssa answered. She had not expected that. She had though maybe she would have to fuck the couple or suck them off. Having them watch her masturbate was humiliating, and somehow both less and more personal at the same time.

She reached her hand between her legs and sucked in a sharp breath as she touched her wet, sensitive clit.

"Are you a virgin?" Mr. Martin asked, as Mrs. Martin rubbed her hand over the tenting crotch of his pants.

"No." Alyssa swirled her fingers around her clit.

"Have you ever given a blow job?" Mrs. Martin asked.

"Yes."

"Have you ever received oral?" The older woman drew out her husband's dick, which looked large even from Alyssa's viewpoint.

"Yes." She rubbed her fingers down her cleft to her opening.

"Have you ever had anal sex?" Mr. Martin groaned as Mrs. Martin rubbed her hand up and down his shaft.

"No." She dragged the moisture back up to swollen clit.

"Have you ever used a dildo?" Mrs. Martin rubbed her palm across the top of Mr. Martin's penis, coating her hand in precum.

"Yes." She rubbed her fingers faster on her clit.

"Have you ever used a dildo on someone else?" The woman began to move her hand slowly up and down her husband's penis.

"No." She moved her other hand down to stroke lightly along the inside of her thigh.

"Have you ever been tied up for sex?

"Yes." She brushed her fingers along the outer edge of her vulva.

"Have you ever been spanked or whipped, or done it to someone else?"

"I've been spanked, a little." Her voice was breathy now, and she inserted a finger into her vagina.

"Have you ever had another woman lick your pussy?"

"No." She put another finger into her hot, wet hole.

"Have you ever licked another woman's pussy?" Mrs. Martin's hand was moving faster now, and Mr. Martin's voice was strained when he asked the question.

"No." She moved her fingers in and out, circling her clit with her other hand.

"Have you ever had an enema or douche?"

"No." She put a third finger into her pussy and made a little whimper of pleasure, moving her fingers faster on her clit.

"Have you ever had a threesome?"

"No."

"Are you horny right now?" Mr. Martin was groaning as his wife mover her hand faster and faster.

"Yes," Alyssa gasped. "Oh, god, yes." She moved her own hands faster, hearing the little slurping sounds her fingers made each time they moved out and back in. She could feel her body start to tremble with the beginning of an orgasm.

"Do you want to fuck us?"

"Unnhh, yes, oh, yes!"

"Tell us then."

"I wanna fuck you, please, I wanna fuck you! Ohhhhh!" Her pussy was so wet, twitching with every thrust of her fingers.

"Do you want us to fuck you?"

"YES! Oh god, please, please fuck me! Fuck me now! Oh my god, fuck me! Oooohhhhh!" She rammed her fingers as hard and as fast as she could into her pussy and rubbed her hand furiously on her clit. "OOOOOOHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOODDDDD!! FUCK ME!" Alyssa came so hard that she fell off the chair, screaming out as her pussy twitched and contracted around her fingers and her hot juices gushed down her thighs. Above her, Mr. Martin yelled out, and hot cum rained down on her stomach and breasts.

She lay on the floor, breathing hard and shaking from one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had, cum running down her torso. From the chairs above her, Mrs. Martin said,"You're hired."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Maid Service Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 234 milliseconds