• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Steamy Shower Encounter

Steamy Shower Encounter

12

Chapter 1

It was almost six o'clock, just before shift change, and Kim was on her way to pick up her husband from work.

They had just moved to town a few months ago, she got a nice job in town as a ER room nurse and her husband had recently got on with the fire department in town. After months of uncertainty things were finally looking up for her and Steve, they both had stable well paying jobs, they had a decent place to live, and above all else, they had big plans in the near future.

Driving to the fire hall to pick up Steve, She couldn't help but day dream about what was going on at the station. It sounds so stereotypical, but the sight of a big strong firefighter in his uniform just did something to her, as it did to most women. Sitting at home on her days off, all alone, she sometimes fantasized about firefighters, at the hall, after a tough call, half a dozen tough burly men peeling off their bunker gear and crowding into the showers to let the hot water pour over them, she would sprawl out on the couch and slowly rub her tits as she let her mind wander.....

She gave her head a quick shake, she was almost at the station now, she turned on her blinker and pulled into the small parking lot. After five minutes or so of waiting she heard a low rumbling approaching. She sat upright just in time to see a fire truck pull in behind around her car and into the bay at the station. She looked just in time to catch the few firemen in the back of the truck staring at her, one of which was her husband who grinned and waved.

She blushed, she didn't exactly know why, they were just staring, but she was flattered and flushed just the same. Just as she began to feel a warm sensation spread slowly through her body her phone buzzed.

She picked up her cell in a haste, it was a txt message from her husband....

"Hey babe, we just had a brutal house fire, give me five minutes to shower and I'll be out ok?"

She stared at the text, a few seconds passed and that warm feeling continued to build, in addition to it, her mind started to race....

"If he is showering, then they're all probably showering, and they probably share the same shower" the thought caused her heart rate to quicken slightly.

As farfetched as it sounded, this situation was exactly like her most common fantasy. What was really going on in that shower that was only a few feet away? Even being tame, at the very least there was probably several big strong burly firefighters naked in the shower, hot water drenching down their powerful chests, rolling down to their tight toned stomachs, and of course running over their long smooth cocks. All this was maybe, possibly, probably going on only a short distance away, could she really just sit here and wait for her husband to finish showering with a bunch of strong naked men?.......She stared in the rear view mirror.......thinking......deciding...

No she couldn't.

She got out of the car, locked the door, looked over her shoulder to make sure no one had noticed her, and crept towards the stations back door...................

The door was locked of course, but lucky for Kim she remembered the five digit code that her husband told her awhile back, she entered the numbers and heard a distinctive click. The handle gave way, she pulled the door open slightly and poked her head inside the hall.

She was looking lengthways into a long hallway, at one end she could hear an overhead door closing,

"That must be the bay where they keep the trucks",

She thought to herself. Down at the other end she could hear a TV, it sounded like a hockey game of some sort, she didn't hear any voices coming from the TV room though, where was everyone?

Straight across from the doorway she was standing in were two doors side by side, one said 'Men', the other 'Women'.

Everything was quiet, not a sound to be heard. She was about to give up and turn back towards the car when she heard the distinctive sound of water flowing. Her eyes widened,

"Oh my God....." her mind raced, "that was a showerhead being turned on!"

She heard another noise from beyond the door marked 'Men'. A second showerhead being turned on, and another, and another! Above the noise of the water, she could hear guys laughing and talking, she couldn't make out what they were saying, but it sounded like there were at least five or six guys behind the door.

While Kim was standing in the hallway, staring at the door way with her eyes widening, a man suddenly appeared from the TV room. He didn't see her right away, he had a cell phone to his ear and his head was down, he looked like he was listening intently to whoever was on the other end of the phone. Kim froze, she tried to move but couldn't. Her eyes were glued to the man on the phone, he was about six feet tall, 200lbs, brown hair, very muscular, and was wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. Kim stood frozen for another half a second before she realized what was happening, the muscular half naked firefighter was heading right in her direction! She could have stayed where she was, got caught, laughed it off and pretended she was looking for her husband, she could have done that, but she didn't, she wanted more. If there were more of these fit, strong, naked men around then she just HAD to see them......no matter what.

No turning back now, she bolted across the hallway towards the bathrooms before the man on the phone could look up to see her. She ran through the door marked 'Women' and leaned against it too keep it closed.

She was crouched against the door now, heart racing, breath quickened,

'Did I make it? Did he see me? What will they think if they find me in here?'

She held her breath in anticipation for about ten seconds or so. No one came knocking on the door, no body called out for her, as far as she was concerned, no one knew she was even in the building.

The woman's bathroom was small, clean, and most importantly, empty. She calmed herself down enough to stand up and walk towards the side wall, the one adjacent to the men's showers. Above the sink was a large vent opening about two feet wide. She could hear the showers and the men's voices if she craned her ear towards the vent. It didn't take a genius to realize that wherever that vent went, it had access to the men's showers.

"well" Kim said out loud to herself, "I've come this far......" and with that she climbed up onto the sink counter and stood up. This put her face to face with the vent. She couldn't see anything inside, but she could definitely hear the voices more clearly. She could hear so well in fact, that she could make out the conversation perfectly.

"Hey donkey dick, pass the soap!" an unfamiliar voice said, all the guys roared with laughter.

"Fuck you man, that's MR. Donkey Dick to you" another man replied, causing even more laughter.

Kim licked her lips and noticed the bit of sweat that had appeared on her palms.

One of the laughs sounded familiar, it took her a second or two, but then it came to her, that was Steve's laugh, her husband was in the shower along with all these other firefighters.

Just like that, Jen decided that she was going to see this thing through to the end, she couldn't turn back now, not after coming this far, she was going to see some cocks if it was the last thing she ever did!

The grill covering the vent hole was old, rusty, and covered with dust. Kim used her fingernails to get a grip on it and gave it an experimental pull, to her surprise; it immediately popped off the wall. She placed it on the counter as quietly as she could and started her climb.

Her winter coat was too bulky to wear inside the vent, so she took it off and threw it to the floor. She could still hear the voices from the shower as she bent over to take off her winter boots.

"Are you sure you're not juicing dude, your arms are fucking jacked!"

"Ya but no matter how much I work out, I'm never gonna look like donkey dick over here!"

The guys laughed loudly and Kim was pretty sure she heard the sound of some guy playfully smacking someone else. The anticipation was getting to be too much at this point, she quickly pulled her pants and shirt off, leaving her clad in only her bra and G-String, and climbed up into the vent.

The vent was narrow, but she was just able to squeeze through. Inch by inch she crawled and with each inch the voices became louder and louder. After five feet or so, she was able to feel the heat and the steam from the showers. She felt her pussy moisten considerably; due to the steam or the situation she didn't know or care. She was getting close now, just a few more feet. Coming up ahead was another grate with inch wide slits running horizontally. After a few final squirms, she was there; she came to a stop, swallowed any remaining nerves, and peeked through the vent......

She didn't believe her eyes, she blinked several times just to make sure what she was seeing was actually real.

Down in the showers, all perfectly within her view, were five or six of the most muscular men she had ever seen. The water was hot and the steam was plentiful, but not nearly enough so to leave anything to the imagination. The scene was almost too much to handle, she had to focus on something, instead of just staring at everyone at once, she looked at each firefighter individually.

The first guy was standing way over on the left. His eyes were closed and his hands were working some shampoo into his hair. He was facing Kim dead on, which gave her an unobstructed view of him. He was about 6 feet tall, maybe 175 pounds, not overly muscular but tall and lean. His amazing six pack lead all the way down to his chiselled hips. Kim's eyes worked their way down to the man's crotch. His cock was flaccid and hung down about four inches, it rested perfectly on top of a huge pair of smooth balls.

Still silent up in the vent, she reached down with her hand and began playing with her huge DD tits, there wasn't a lot of room, but if she angled her body just right, she could tweak her nipples as she watched the show down below.

The second guy was standing underneath the next faucet with his back to the vent. This guy was significantly taller than the previous firefighter, at least 6'4. He wasn't really washing himself, he was just standing with one arm against the wall, letting the water hit him in the chest and then roll down his body. His back was tanned and looked very strong. Kim let out a soft moan as the guy reached back to quickly give his smooth ass a rub with some shower gel. Her nipples were hard as rocks now and each time she tweaked them, little jolts of pleasure would ripple all the way down her body. She began to feel the low, low, premature makings of an orgasm beginning to build.

The next guy wasn't totally facing Kim's view. He was standing sideways, soaping up his body with a large loofa and some gel. Like the others, he was tall, tanned, smooth and very muscular. Kim was mesmerized by the sight of the guy's biceps working as he lathered up his torso.

"Hey long dong silver, pass me the gel!" One of the guys she couldn't see said jokingly.

Not knowing who "long dong silver" was, she waited for someone to respond.

The guy with the loofa, the guy right in front of her began to turn towards the vent. He must be long dong silver!

Kim's pussy moistened further as the muscular guys cock began to come into view.

Kim was married, and aside from the odd bit of porn, she hadn't seen a real live cock since before she met her husband. Maybe it was the circumstance, maybe it was the anticipations, but she could hardly breathe as this dick slowly appeared.

Long and smooth, it had to be at least 9 inches long while soft. The head was circumcised, and bulging veins ran all the way from its smooth head to its base. It was by far the biggest cock she had ever seen in person in all her life.

Suddenly, just as fast as he turned one way, the firefighter turned the other. The cock that had literally made her breathing stop was now out of view. She squirmed closer to the vent covering; she was too worked up at this point to not see anymore. She could hear several more guys in the shower, still laughing and what not. She thought if she could just get a little bit closer, she could see a little more, and then use her hand to reach her rising orgasm.

She had her fingers through the vent now, and she was so close to it that her face was smooshed up against it. She dug her bare feet into the tunnel and gave it one last push to see if she could bring any more of the magnificent naked bodies into view.

The vent groaned, it gave slightly, and Kim had just enough time to realize that she had pushed too far......before she started to fall.....head first....into the shower full of naked men.......

Luckily for Kim, the fall to the ground was only five or six feet. She was able to get her arms out in time and help lessen the blow she took. She didn't lose consciousness, but after she hit the ground, she lay there frozen, face down, for what felt like a lifetime.

"Oh my god" her mind was racing a mile a minute,

"Oh my fucking god! What do I do? What do I say"

A million different excuses as to WHY she fell out of the vent and now lay half naked on the shower floor raced through her head but none of them seemed appropriate.

"What the FUCK!" a few of the guy's shouted. Kim was too embarrassed and stunned to look up to see everyone's faces.

"B-b-b-babe?" Another voice said, that one she definitely recognized, it was her husband.

She looked up and saw Steve, her husband of almost two years, standing over her. He was naked and wet like everyone else although he held a towel in one hand.

She was so embarrassed she couldn't even speak to him. She turned towards the floor and began to softly cry. In half a second, Steve was down on one knee beside her, he covered her with the towel he had and pulled her up to her knees. All throughout the shower, guys were turning off faucets and wrapping towels around their nakedness.

"Babe, are you ok?" he asked as he pulled her face into his shoulder, "what the fuck is going on, were you up in the vent?"

Kim was still whimpering softly, she didn't answer.

"Damn dude, is that your wife? She's fucking HOT!" one of the firefighters jaunted.

"What's with the towel Stevie? It's a shame to hide a body like that" said another.

"Guys please!" Steve said, "She might be hurt, give me another towel will you?" He stuck out his hand waiting for one of his buddies to give him something more to help cover up his sobbing, half naked wife.

Silence.......no one moved or said anything, all the towel clad firefighters just stared. After ten awkward seconds or so, one of them finally spoke up,

"Why don't you give her a kiss man, look at her tits, I think she really wants one!"

One of Kim's perfect tits had slipped out from the towel and her rock hard nipple was prominently on display for everyone.

Kim lifted her head from her husband's shoulder, she had stopped crying. She stared into Steve's eyes and made a quick little smooching motion with her lips as if kissing the air. He was shocked, what the fuck was going on here? One minute he's showering after work and the next he is on the shower floor with his wife being urged on by his buddies to kiss her, how the fuck did that happen?

"Come on dude, she's already half ass naked, just give her a little loving eh" another guy heckled, the rest of the room erupted in laughter.

Steve looked back into his wife's face, her eyes were telling him something that was for sure. They weren't saying "get me out of here" or "take me home", what they were saying was pretty clear,

"Fuck me, right here, right now"

He pressed up close to her and kissed her, hard. While they explored each other's mouth for the hundredth (but still exciting) time, Steve put on hand on the back of her head, the other down on her hip, squeezing. Kim was still in a state of shock from the fall and the embarrassment, but slowly that feeling was giving way to the new feeling of being intimate with her husband in a room full of naked men. She continued the kiss while placing her hands on her husband's shoulders.

They both broke the kiss for a second, as soon as they did all the guys spoke up in protest.

"Come on Steve! Quit fucking around and get to it, nightshift won't be here for 20 minutes"

"Ya man come on, show us how you fuck your wife good, get to it!"

Kim blushed, but didn't turn away.

"What do you think babe?" She said to her husband, "Want to give them a show?"

Steve was speechless, never in a million years did he imagine he would be in this position,

"uh, I, uh, umm" he stuttered, unable to speak.

Taking the initiative, she reached out and took Steve's low hanging cock in her hand.

"Ahhhh ya, fuck ya!" all the guys hooted.

Before Steve could say anything, Kim leaned in and kissed him as she began to slowly stroke his meat. Regardless of the conflict going on in his head, Steve's dick sure wasn't protesting, slowly it began to inflate in his wife's soft hands.

Giving in to the moment, he cupped Kim's face in one hand softly and grabbed her perfect ass in the other. He gave it a hard squeeze, Kim moaned softly. She gave Steve's cock a hard squeeze in return and he moaned as well.

Without saying anything, one of the firefighters came up behind Kim and unhooked her bra. It fell to the floor and all of a sudden her perfect breasts were on complete display.

"Holy FUCK, look at those tits!" one of the guys shouted, all the others grunted in aggreance.

Kim opened her eyes slightly as she was kissing her husband. To her pleasure, all the guys in the shower room were taking off their towels; a couple were even leaning against the shower wall, slowly stroking their growing members.

Steve's own cock was now hard as a rock and straining against her soft hand. Sticking her ass out, making it even more on display, she leaned over and licked the tip of her husband's dick. He moaned softly as did several of the guys watching.

"ohhh ya suck that fucking cock" she heard someone say.

Wanting to give the guys what they demanded (and what she knew her husband wanted) she started hungrily sucking her husband's cock. Steve moaned again as Kim licked his shaft greedily and used her hands to gently tug on his heavy ball sac (like she knew he loved). Steve forcefully grabbed her hips and angled her body so he could play with her amazing ass. Kim was still wearing the slutty little black g string, so he pulled it aside and rubbed her shaved pussy with two fingers. She was literally dripping wet, wetter than he had ever felt her be. In one quick, strong movement, Steve grabbed the fabric and ripped the g string completely off. A couple of the guys cheered and hooted.

Kim was completely enticed. Her husband's fingers felt soooooo good on her pussy, he rubbed just hard enough and just fast enough for her to feel that deep down spark begin to build. With his cock still in her mouth, she looked over at the wall where all the guys were standing.

All five of the burley firefighters were leaning against the wall stroking their now swollen cocks. Kim had never seen such a sight. One guy was slowly stroking the head of his dick while he tugged on his engorged ball sac, another was jerking his length quickly while he tweaked one of his nipples with his other hand, the guy jokingly named "donkey dick" was hard to take her eyes off of, he had a huge grin on his face as he jerked a dick that had to be 11 inches long. The guy with the massive tool winked at her. She blushed again, and went back to the show she was giving the guys, that sensual spark deep down inside her now a little stronger.

Steve had a finger inside her now and was using his thumb to slowly rub her clit. She took her mouth off his cock and starting licking just the tip, she tugged down hard on his balls and sure enough he groaned loudly in response, he loved it when she did that. Steve's hand felt so good that she started rocking her ass back and forth as if riding his fingers. He reached up with his free hand and pulled her face to his. They kissed deeply again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Steamy Shower Encounter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds