• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Good Match

A Good Match

copyright 2009 by madengineer3

*

Tom was facing a dilemma. He had been dating a woman for almost a year and seriously believed that she might be the one he wanted to marry. Tom had been raised believing that any real sex was to be saved for marriage. This, in itself, wasn't the problem. He had certain injuries, from his time in Iraq, that caused him to question his ability to keep his darling Mary happy.

They had both enjoyed sexual activity just up to the point of light petting, but neither of them seemed to think it was quite right to go any further. Tom had been brought up to respect women and didn't want to do anything that would upset his one and only love.

*****************

Mary, as it turned out, was also facing a large dilemma. She appreciated the fact that Tom had not pressured her to have sex with him. She also had things in her past that Tom knew nothing about. She was relatively sure that she would lose him if he discovered the truth. However, Mary was deeply in love with Tom. She really didn't know what to do to resolve this problem.

******************

Tom knew he had to do something to move this relationship further. He phoned Mary and asked her what she had scheduled for the weekend. Mary had nothing scheduled. Tom invited her over to his house for dinner on the Friday of that week. Mary agreed to come.

The table was set with Tom's best silverware and plates. He had made potato salad, a Caesar salad, and was going to put the inch thick T-bone steaks on the grill when Mary got there. Tonight he was going to have to come clean about his past. He prayed that Mary would understand.

When Mary saw the table and heard what the menu was she asked "What's the special occasion?"

Tom had an answer, "I just wanted to show you how much I love you." Mary grinned and they sat down to eat the meal. The meal went off nicely. Then Tom and Mary went out onto the screened porch to sit in the "glider" as twilight approached. It was a wonderful warm night and the crickets were making their usual chirping music. Tom's house was in a very rural area. The nearest neighbors were over a mile away and his house was set back into a small woods.

"Mary, I need to talk to you about some things that I'm nervous to bring up. I don't want to lose you, and I am afraid that when you hear what I'm going to say you will reject me. But, I can't live with this dreaded secret hanging over me any more. I need to come clean."

Mary was all but terrified. Had Tom learned her secret? Was she going to lose this wonderful man? "O.K. Tom, I'm listening, but it would have to be earth shattering to make me give up on you. I love you. "

"It's like this, Mary, my first wife left me when I came back from Iraq. She said that I wasn't the man that she had married anymore. She couldn't look at me when I was naked. She left me five years ago. Are you with me so far?"

"Yes, darling; but what you have said wouldn't drive me away."

"Well, I haven't hit the difficult stuff yet. If you don't reject me, I want to ask you to marry me. But I can't do that until I find out if you can live with my limitations. Before I go any further I need to know if marriage to me would be at all acceptable to you."

"Oh, yes Tom. It would make me wonderfully happy, but I also have concerns you will reject me. Once you find out about my past."

"O.K. Mary, with that said I need to have you see me without my clothes on. That won't shock you will it?"

"No, Tom, I've seen naked men before."

"Here goes, if what you see doesn't drive you away, I am yours!"

Tom stood up kicked off his slippers, pulled off his shirt, and removed his pants. He then slowly turned around for Mary's examination.

"Well, could you still marry me?"

"Of course I could. I have some questions though. You have a lot of burn scars on your body and you appear to have a very small cock and balls. What happened?

"Our platoon was hit by a very nasty IED. It was a metal penetrating round with white phosphorus. The burn scars are from the phosphorus, and the other scars are from shrapnel. Mary, I lost the last inch of my penis and both of my balls. I can't give you children. I can get an erection and can provide you with sexual satisfaction, but I've not yet figured out how reach orgasm. That's what I've been afraid to tell you. That is also why I haven't progressed sexually with you. Can you live with me this way?"

"Yes, Tom, but I am afraid that you won't be able to live with me when you hear my story."

"Try me, Mary, I love you very much. There is almost nothing you could tell me that would drive me away."

"O.K. Tom, but first, humor me by answering a couple of questions. I need to know how much you know about the problems facing transsexuals."

"Well, as I understand there are a small number of people are born with the their physical sexual anatomy not matching who they are inside. Nobody is completely sure how it happens, but the transsexual lives in constant fear that someone will find out that they are different. That's about all I know."

"Let me ask you another question. Do you think that a transsexual is a type of homosexual?"

"No, from what I understand a transsexual doesn't want a relationship with a homosexual they want a perfectly straight person of the sex opposite to that of the inside emotional state that defines them. Is that about right?"

"Yes, it is. Too few people know those last details. You are aware of the fact that sex reassignment surgery can fix the outward appearances of transsexuals, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. You may think I'm a pervert but I enjoy looking at post surgical transsexuals on the porn sites. Some of them are incredibly hot! Does that shock you?"

"No. Let me strip off my clothes now."

Mary stood, removed her shoes shorts and blouse. Her breasts were breathtaking even in her bra. She undid and removed her bra and finally her panties. She turned around so that Tom could look her over. When she was again facing him she noticed that he had an erection.

"It looks like you like what you see, Tom. Am I right?"

"Oh, Mary, your beauty takes my breath away. You are gorgeous! What is it that I am supposed to see. All I can see is the beautiful woman with whom I am deeply in love."

"Tom, I am a post surgical transsexual. My birth certificate and other paperwork has been changed to show me as a woman, but I was born as a boy. Can you live with that?"

"Of course I can live with that! I love you, as you. I am in love with the person, not just the body. I want you to be my wife. Will you consider it?"

"I'll not only consider it, I will accept your offer. What say that we get to know each other a bit better. Let's go to your bedroom."

We went into the bedroom, leaving our clothes on the back porch. I gently laid Mary down on my bed, which I had fortunately made earlier in the day. I immediately started to lick and suck Mary's beautiful breasts. Oh, what joy!

I continued with her breasts for several minutes before moving down her body toward her pussy. When I got there I stated to lick her pussy lips and flick her clitoris with my tongue, occasionally sucking on it.

Mary started moaning and making the same kind of sounds my first wife made before I went to Iraq. She told me to move so that she could reach my pubic area.

It was only moments later that she started to lick and suck on my truncated penis. Her careful attention to the underside of my shaft and the empty scrotum was driving me out of my mind. Then it happened. she started to climax and at the same time I felt something that I hadn't felt in years. I had a climax!

I didn't know that it was possible to reach these heights without the head end of the penis being present, but reach them I did. After we both came back down to normal heart and breathing rates I turned around and held Mary in my arms, kissed her fully on the mouth and hugged her in my arms.

"Tom, you have no idea how happy you are making me! I have only dreamt that I would be in this situation. When can we get married?"

"We can get the license on Monday and I'll see if our pastor will marry us in a small ceremony as soon as the license is official. How about that?"

"That sounds wonderful, right now, why don't we go into the bathroom and enjoy a nice shared shower future husband of mine."

"That sound wonderful future wife of mine! Why not stay the weekend so that we can enjoy each others company."

Mary grinned and nodded yes!

The honeymoon and life later on was wonderful, but that is part of another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Good Match

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 279 milliseconds