• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 40

Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 40

123

Chapter 40

Women can complicate your life

Copyright @ calibeachgirl

All rights reserved, 2010

This is dedicated to my sweet Rachel...

*

Sayomi....

Bobbi's cousin, Rachel, was so refreshing with her enthusiasm for life. Constantly watching out the window and asking questions as we drove back to the North Beach estate, she was bringing a bright light into what had been a somewhat strange and somber week.

As much as we were extremely grateful to Alessa for giving us an exciting opportunity to make the state a safer, better place to live, her outlook on life had been depressing for me. I understood her reasons for feeling so poorly; she would have been married by this Christmas to her Jim. There was something going on between her, Maria, Philip and Michael. I just knew it. What IT exactly was, I hadn't figured out yet but the looks all four were giving each other was puzzling. There was concern, confusion, love and lust.

It was none of my business but as usual, I wouldn't let things rest until I had it all figured out. That quality worked well within the confines of the emergency room but when with people... It became a major distraction.

We arrived at the estate and some of Alessa's Malibu men came out to help with what they thought was going to be many bags. When there weren't, they still stood around looking at our two new guests. I saw that they were completely captivated by Rachel's beauty and two almost rushed to take her bag into the house.

Another, more mature man, walked quietly to Sophia and gently kissed her on the cheek, saying 'Welcome to Hawaii, beautiful." I don't know how she felt, just then, but he had completely ignored her scars even though she had called attention to them when she put her hand up just after he kissed her.

He offered her his arm; she looked around as if to see if anyone was smirking I guess, and seeing nothing like that, she took it and walked in with him.

I was very confused. I had been SO sure. How could I have been so wrong?

Bobby....

As soon as my cousin and her companion had been placed in our rooms, I went to my office and finished the final preparations for tomorrow's flight over the drug fields. By the end of tomorrow, every single marijuana bush growing in the Hana area should be dead, withered by the crazy bio-engineered agent specifically designed to eradicate the weed.

With that finished, I went to get something to eat. Every day since the California people arrived, we've been eating... over-eating. Nightly luaus, afternoon cookouts, it was crazy and I had to cut back before I did myself some lasting harm.

Taking only two beef ribs, some coleslaw and a cup of fruit medley, I sat down with Philip, for once not shadowing Alessa around.

I nodded to him. "Not with Alessa?"

"She's with Michael." His dead tone worried me... I didn't know if it was pained or... Holy shit!

"Oh?" I watched his face. If the head of security wasn't happy, then neither was I. I took a bite from the rib and washed it down with some Coors. I waited... he was just dying to say something and would get around to it as soon as he could get his head around it. I just had to wait... wait... wait.

"You're married. How's that working out?"

"All our troubles had to do with her bitchy aunts. They didn't want her to succeed at anything. They had this damn needy, narcissistic personality. It's a long story, not a nice one. But, we're doing fine now that we've moved here away from them. Remember that old Japanese couple here yesterday? Those were her parents. Nice people."

He looked around, seeing if anyone was close enough to hear us. "How do you know you made a mistake? A big mistake?" A big 'end of the world' mistake?

"What do you mean?"

"Can we go somewhere else? I don't want to talk about it here."

"Yeah, sure," and I sadly threw my ribs, slaw and fruit into a nearby trash can and took my beer with me as we walked to the beach.

We were quite a way down the beach, at least a half-mile by my reckoning when he sat down on the sand. I joined him although these weren't the pants I would have worn if I knew I was going to sit on the beach.

"How much do you know about Alessa and me?"

"Well..." Ah, crap. Where was this conversation going? There's been so much drama here since the arrival of these Californians...

"I know that you're head of security at Malibu. I know that you're Alessa's personal guardian." I hesitated but he looked like he wanted the whole truth. If someone else said it, then it would seem 'more' true than if it was just in his own mind.

"I think that you and Alessa are lovers. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I've seen how you've looked at her ever since you've arrived; you looked like you were outside a candy store with no money.

"I know that something happened last night because you, she, Maria and Michael are all acting differently than you were before Christmas."

He had his knees drawn up to his chest, his arms around his legs. He put his head down on them, looking as distraught as anyone I've ever seen. I thought he was going to cry. Ah, Jesus, what the hell happened last night?

Philip stared out to sea for a long time.

"I slept with Maria last night."

"Uhhh huh..." What WAS I going to say? Jesus Christ, I could see the canyon opening beneath me.

"I slept with Alessa the night before."

"Oh..." The canyon got deeper and wider.

"It was their idea." I fell in.

"Alessa slept with Michael last night." I was falling faster.

"That sucks... how do..." I tried to look at him without looking at him. Philip had me worried. HE carried a gun... well, so did I, for that matter, but I had no desire to get into a shootout with him. I also didn't want to have somebody get murdered...

"She told me she liked it." Liked it? Liked it with whom? Philip... or... Michael? Falling faster....

"Maria told me she liked it." Ah, God, I could see the ground rushing up to kill me.

"I know I agreed to do it, they both told me that it would be their choice, one or the other..." I could reach out and touch the ground, it was so close.

"Or, both at the same time." OH, FUCK ME! I crashed and burned... bad. It hurt.

It was my turn to stare at the water. What could I say about that... to him? Was he looking for advice, for confirmation, for acceptance? I had no clue...

We sat there forever and I knew that Sayomi was probably wondering where I was. I'm sure that Alessa or Maria was wondering where he was unless they were both with Michael?

Women can complicate a man's life. If a man has even a little interest in a woman, there rises the jealousy, the territoriality that is ingrained in us. What was he thinking? What WAS he thinking? Jesus, what was HE THINKING???

"How?"

"It was the craziest thing. Jim asked... no, he told me to take care of her, especially if something ever happened to him. I've been with her ever since day one at Malibu. Every day, hours at a time, especially after...

"Anyway, what do you THINK happened? She's a funny, smart, exotic woman and I fell in love with her. I didn't know those two were already..."

There was a silence.

"...sleeping with each other. How the hell was I supposed to know? Damn, I was so fucking stupid and I'm supposed to be the head of security and I couldn't even see something so damned obvious right in front of me.

"I thought I had a chance, especially when she returned my affection for her. She let me put my arm around her, she kissed me, we walked alone... well, almost alone, you know what I mean.

"And, then we come here, right? It should have been so awesome, the two of us here in paradise. Shit. Alessa tells me that we've got to talk. Which guy ever wants to hear that? I was sure she was going to tell me it was over, to pack up and leave... I was afraid, I'm telling you, I was afraid. I could see my whole life being over.

"And, then there's Maria... she's there and she says this is how it's going to be... Alessa, if she wants me, Maria if she wants me, both if they decide to do that. Or, I could leave and never come back. I would have left, anyway. How could I have stayed, seeing her every day, the baby still months away?

"Then, I spoke with Michael. I couldn't believe it; he said he was OK with it. He was OK with it! He seemed to imply that he hadn't been with either one.

"I let my desire for Alessa over-rule my better judgment and I agreed to their terms. Bob, I would have cut my own throat if it meant another moment with her.

"I think I should have, Bob. Cut my throat... I would have been better off. I can't get past the idea of her having sex with another man. I just can't.

We sat there, silently as before, watching the perpetual motion of the sea rolling in and out. Quite a long time passed by. I needed another beer, sitting there in the hot sun.

"Now, Jim... that was different. She was his girl before I ever met her. I get that. It's Michael that's bothering me. I mean, I've got nothing against the man. He's a nice guy. It's just that... shit, Bob, this morning; Alessa was looking at him like she looked at me. Damn it, Bob, like she's supposed to look at me!

"Yeah, I know; I just did Maria, who am I to talk?

"I love her, Bob. I really love her, it's not just the sex and God, it was incredible. Yeah, I know she's along with her pregnancy... yeah, I know that I've nothing else on my mind since we... well, since I fell in love with her.

"Was I just a fun time? Is that all I am? I'm talking like a girl, aren't I? Waiting for the stupid boy to call and I know he won't."

His head had never lifted from his knees and if possible, it sunk even lower. I knew he was in pain but I had absolutely no idea what to tell him. I couldn't figure out what to tell myself! What if Sayomi had come to me and demanded a new living arrangement?

"Sorry, man, I didn't mean to dump my problems on you. I don't have anyone else to talk to... I can't talk to the people that came over with us. And, Father Rolli? Are you kidding me? The less he knows about this, the better. Besides, I'm not even Catholic."

Did he even want something from me or was he just sounding out? Might as well jump in the volcano, already dead in the canyon.

"How much are you willing to put up with? I mean, it's not like she's cheating on you behind your back. IS she cheating? It's not like you're married and you didn't know or she was throwing it in your face or anything. It's not like she's cutting you off from her. And, Maria... do you like her? Does she like you... you know, outside the bedroom? I don't see her having sex with someone she doesn't at least respect."

"Oh, she likes me just fine... even before. It's just that I'm jealous, OK? I don't like the idea of Alessa with Michael. I don't like it at all... and, I'm afraid she might like him better. I don't know why, every time I've seen him he comes off as asexual... I thought he might have been gay, but I was sure wrong about that."

He shut up in a miserable funk, again.

"Now... they told me it would both of them, tonight. I don't know if I could do that. Yeah, every man's dream... that's BS, if you think about it. You're not going to satisfy either one of them... if you do one right, then the other one gets pissed 'cause you're not ready to go in ten seconds. If you do the other, well... I can't win with this.

"What's next? Michael in there, too? And, what if they want him and I'm out in the cold? I could live with it if I wasn't with them every second... Maria already told me there'd be nights when I wasn't going to be with either one of them. Does that mean the two of them together alone... or is Michael in there, too? Maybe, I should just try and find another job somewhere. I think I can get back into the Service. My record's excellent, especially with..."

"With what, Philip?"

"I can't say, I'm sorry. Bob, man, I'm messed up."

I wished I had brought a six-pack or something. That one beer I had been nursing had gone warm and flat long ago. I spilled it out on the sand and crushed the can.

I told him Sayomi and I had gotten 'married' in her family's teahouse and how we had spent that first night. I told him of her strangely submissive behavior when she was only with me or with me and her family... and how she kept her explosive temper almost under control in public.

"Everyone is complicated; we each have many sides to our personalities, Philip. Women are much more complicated than any man ever born. They have so many more qualities to them. I'm surprised they put up with us sometimes. Maybe that's why there are so many divorces or cheaters. They've outgrown the men they married. The men weren't able to keep up as their women became more than they were or weren't man enough to realize they should never have gotten married in the first place, can't satisfy their women.

"We're pretty stupid, sometimes. Look... I'll give you the only advice I can see for you. You love Alessa and you obviously have something for Maria. I don't think you could've had sex with her unless you did. You don't strike me as a man who just has sex with any girl that walks by.

"Your feelings about Michael in the mix... I think that's your real problem. The idea that YOU have to share your woman with him. That's what's throwing you. I've only one woman to try and please and I know how I'd feel if she was sleeping with another man. It would throw me. It would kill me.

"Either you take it easy, work with it, see how it all turns out. Sayomi says that baby's coming in three months or so, you know that. Alessa's going to need a man to be there for her. Are you going to be that man? Or, are you going to step aside and let Michael be that man? I would think you'd have to find a way so that Michael stays with Maria and you have Alessa for yourself.

"Aside from beating him up, I don't have an idea right now except to court her as if she's the only woman on earth and make her choose you forever. Make her yours, man, make her yours and convince her to marry you. You can do it, Philip. Think about it. I can't say anymore right now."

Yeah, that'll work. Might work for Michael out of the way but what about Maria?

I picked up my squashed can and we got up and walked back to the house, not really having solved much of anything.

At least I knew what was going on now. What to do about it was beyond me.

Early evening...

Rachel...

Sayomi had set aside a room for us in their suite. It was large but still cozy with a welcoming feeling, so unlike the many hotel rooms Sophia and I had stayed in.

"This place is really nice. Bobby is lucky... I'll bet this place cost millions... and that Sayomi... isn't she just delicious?"

Sophia walked over to the window and watched the surf roll in. The closer we were to the middle of winter, the greater the waves were going to be.

"Yes, she's very pretty. I wonder if they're going to have children. She told me she's in her mid-30s... but, she used to be a nurse, so I guess she knows what she's doing... that is, if they do want one."

"I suppose so, Sexy lady... it's not something I would worry about," I said. "After all, it's not like I'm going to have a baby... unless... would you want one with me, Sophia? I mean, if you want one, that'd be OK with me... I'd do it for you. I'd do anything for you, you know that."

Sophia came to me and put her hands on the sides of my face. I knew I had that look in my eyes, 'c'mon, kiss me, make love to me.' She moved closer to me, licking her lips, kissing me gently with her mouth closed.

I shut my eyes. Sophia had taught me how closing my eyes increased the sensations I felt and always put me into a romantic mood for my lover.

Her arms around my neck, she continued kissing me gently, lips to lips and then drawing her tongue across my mouth as I opened my lips, holding my bottom lip between hers, her tongue slowly entering, slowly exploring, lightly licking me, tongue on tongue, sucking on it, softly pushing against mine, moving around, touching every area of my mouth, licking, licking, licking, exciting me with the poetry of her sensuality.

I put my hands on her waist, lightly rubbing, along her back, along her arms, massaging the inside of her arm, her neck, running my fingers through her hair. I could feel myself be coming wet as her own fingers moved down touching me there through the thin cloth of my bikini, pushing the cloth in, her fingers working their magic once again.

Getting onto the bed, we both dropped our bikini bottoms to the floor and sitting on the bed, facing each other, her right arm on my shoulder. She moved her hand to the top button of my pink blouse and touched me, reaching inside to caress my nipple. She continued to unbutton, going down, each one in turn, no rushing. I pulled my blouse off and what Sophia had called 'my kissable boobies' came to view. My nipples were already hard and at attention and her hand began a gentle stroking as I looked up and smiled, knowing what delights she always brought me.

Sophia moved closer, bringing her face to me as I held her cheek in my left hand. We were inches apart; I inhaled warmth of her breath. She put her mouth on mine we began to gently kiss, lightly kiss, licking the lips kiss. Our mouths opened and our tongues played with each other, tasting, touching, tasting.

I was so wet. I so loved Sophia.

I helped her pull up her T-shirt, a light blue one that said, 'Aloha,' her magnificent, full breasts came into view and I threw her shirt onto the floor. My hands went to touch her breasts, palm outward, moving, feeling. I took both her wonderful areolas under my fingers and stroked as I knew she liked it.

We 'frenched' again, locked tightly together, our mouths as one, our tongues intertwined in love.

She lay down against the bed pillow, her arms twisted back over her head, running her fingers through her own hair. I moved down and licked, kissed, caressed with my tongue her nipples. I was so wet I could feel it dripping out and onto the bed sheet.

I moved my right hand between her legs and began rubbing with my entire palm against her moist lips while I started licking her stomach, her mound, ever moving closer to her mystical pussy.

Sophia had her eyes closed and squirming on the bed, she was playing with her own breasts, pinching her nipples, squeezing her breasts, moaning.

I had to go back up and lick her breasts one last time as I buried my hand inside.

I tossed my long hair over my shoulder, moved between her legs and then moved up again to kiss her greedy mouth, her greedy lips, her demanding tongue. We lay there, kissing, holding, kissing.

I began the long, lustful trek back down with my mouth.

Stopping for just that wonderful second, licking her nipples once more and then I went down between her legs, seeking my desire. Her legs, so smooth, so slim, so mine spread wide open on either side of me and as I raised my own ass high into the air so that I could put my face where I had wanted to ever since the plane landed, I began to lick her pussy, looking up at her every now and then.

My hand soon replaced my mouth, deep inside, my thumb on her raised clit. With one hand on her right breast and my face once again buried deep between her thighs, she arched her back and lifted us both off the bed. Arching, arching, arching, her hands now down under her own thighs, lifting them up, lifting them against me, moaning, moaning.

Her neck arched so high her head was the only thing holding her up down to her waist and her mouth fell open and made sounds that had no meaning and yet meant everything to me. I felt her body shiver as I had felt it shake hundreds of times before and my Sophia was cumming, cumming and I put my hands under her thighs so that I wouldn't be bucked away.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 40

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 367 milliseconds