• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twin Minds

Twin Minds

12

Samuel and Samantha were born fraternal twins, about 15 minutes apart. Both often got tired of explaining why they didn't look alike. Their parents had thought it cute to give them similar names.

Samantha was born first by about ten minutes and by her eighteenth birthday she had grown into a pretty, willowy blonde girl with light blue eyes. Her twin, Sam, was half a foot taller at six feet and had a slim, long-distance runner's physique. His hair took after his father, being a light brown and he had hazel eyes.

In family pictures you might have thought the pictures of Sam and Samantha were early life pictures of their parents. Sam took after his dad in more than looks, he was into sports, swimming in particular. He held his school record for both the 100 meter butterfly and crawl. Samantha on the other hand was nothing like her mother. She was more tomboy and as they grew up she was always challenging her twin in some way or another. She could swim almost as well as her brother but though Sam coaxed her to join the girl's team at school she just wasn't into team sports.

She did go out for the diving team, her willowy body in the skin-tight diving suit was perfect for clean rips and she had talent but she quit the team after only a month. When Sam asked her why she said the coach kept touching her in ways she didn't like. Ways only her twin was allowed!

♡♡♡

Samantha rolled on her side and grabbed her twin's manhood. Sam growled.

"Jeez, Sammy. Give it a rest." He gave her an appealing look.

"Its been almost an hour, Sam." She pouted prettily.

He sighed. His twin was a nymphomaniac, he was certain!

"Aren't you supposed to be meeting Kelly at the mall? I thought you two were going to shop today."

Samantha sat up on his bed and giggled.

"She called me early yesterday and said she had to go with her parents to visit her uncle's ranch." She grinned. "You've got me all to yourself for the weekend."

♡♡♡

Their parents had brought them up close, being twins, and even dressed them alike during their early years. This was facilitated by Samantha's tomboy personality, she'd rarely worn a dress or skirt until she was in junior high and the school had uniform requirements.

So the twins grew up with a very close brother/sister relationship. Far closer than their parents would have liked had they known. The twins played the usual sex games as they entered puberty. Samantha, first to feel the tug of puberty, was the one to initiate the time-honored game of "show me yours and I'll show you mine". Sam was a willing participant but it wasn't until a year later, when his own pubescent hormones hit, that he actually showed a real interest in his twin's nubile body.

Once that happened they began to play more seriously.

♡♡♡

Sam rose and headed for the bathroom for a shower. His twin joined him but he ignored her playful hands as he quickly washed and slipped into his swimsuit to head outside to the backyard pool.

Samantha pouted at him but he just grinned and blew her a kiss. "Patience, Sammy."

♡♡♡

Once hormones had kicked in for both of them there was no turning back. As usual, Samantha was the aggressor. She was soon giving her twin hand-jobs and showing him how she liked to masturbate. They discussed incest in very frank terms and both agreed that what they did in private was no one else's business. Their mutual masturbations and heavy petting soon grew into oral sex. For some years Samantha liked to sneak into Sam's bedroom at night and they would satisfy their young lust together. Soon Sam was pushing his twin to go further still.

Samantha might have been more aggressive than her twin but she wasn't unthinking. She'd had all the "feminine hygiene" classes and understood about sex and pregnancy. She refused and told him why but promised.

"When we graduate from high school and I'm on contraceptives I'll let you fuck me."

He did talk her into trying anal sex.

"You can't get pregers doing that any more than swallowing cum, Sammy."

Samantha had bee hesitant but Sam took it slow, using a finger for a long time to get her used the the feel of something back there before he first entered her with his cock. Like the rest of his body, his manhood was slim and only a bit longer than average at six and an half inches, Samantha had enjoyed keeping a record of its size as they both matured sexually just as Sam liked to keep track of the soft swellings on his twin's chest. He was circumcised and a little over an inch thick. It made for a mostly painless first experience for his twin which he was grateful for and after a while became almost completely painless. Samantha grew to enjoy the feel of her brother's slim cock deep in her ass. It became a semi-regular part of their sexual relationship.

♡♡♡

Sam dove into the deep end of the pool and hugged the bottom as he stroked the length to the shallow end. As he rose he sighed with delight. It was going to be another hot day and they would probably spend most of it right here in the pool and relaxing on the patio in the shade a large old maple tree that cast a convenient shadow over the back of the house.

He heard Sammy call and looked toward the house. She waved from the patio and his eyes widened in delight. She was naked!

He chuckled to himself. With their parents gone for a long weekend visiting relatives out of state they had the house to themselves. Add to that their nearest neighbor being a quarter-mile away and the tall, solid wood fence that enclosed the whole backyard there was no reason to worry about being spied on.

He climbed out and walked toward her. Samantha pursed her lips at the sight of his swimsuit. Sam just shook his head as he skinned out of it and dropped it on the flagstones near the table.

"Should have known you'd go nudist the first chance you got." He laughed.

Samantha sat down and pointed at his penis, withered by the cool water of the pool.

"Hello, Mr. Stubby." She giggled.

Sam snorted and sat down beside her and reached for the tall glass of ice-tea his twin had brought out for each of them.

"It won't stay that way long with you running around all sexy nude like that." He grinned, letting his eyes linger on the small but perfectly shaped tits he loved to kiss and fondle.

"Good." She laughed. "I've got big plans for it this weekend."

"Oh yeah?" He looked at her closely. "Want to clue me in?"

"You'll find out in time." She gave him her coy look.

Sam grinned. "Does it include your pretty round ass?"

"Jeez, Sam. Give it a rest." She giggled, quoting him from earlier. "You already stretched my poor butt-hole this morning. Its still tingling."

Sam shrugged. "I'm just curious. You're devious."

"No hints." She ignored his remark.

They sat for a time, gossiping about the graduation dance just passed and friends from school, relaxing and sipping their drinks.

"So what did you and Joe do after the dance." Sam asked his twin casually.

"We fucked like rabbits for over an hour." She said and watched her twin's eyes widen in shock before adding. "NOT! God, Bro. You're so easy to tease."

Sam shook his head ruefully.

"Actually, I let him play with my boobs and gave him a hand-job just to be fair."

Sam looked into her eyes and decided she was telling the truth.

She smiled. "Believe me?"

"Sure." He said and averted his gaze.

"You jealous?"

"No." He tsked. "Why would I be jealous. I'm the one that set up your date."

It was true. Samantha had been debating whether she even wanted to go to the dance. She had no interest in any of their male classmates, any more than Sam had in the girls that had shown an interest in him over the years. It got them talked about a little, the usual gossip. Was Sam gay? Was Samantha a lesbian? But the gossip died after a while when neither of them gave fuel to the rumors.

They never heard the word incest even whispered.

Sam hadn't liked the idea of his twin not going to something as important as the graduation dance and had talked her and his best male friend, Joe, into going together. First he had a heart to heart talk with Joe.

"You can play with her tits and kiss all you two want but I'll pound you into a puddle of slime if you try anything with her she doesn't want."

Joe had taken it in the spirit it was given.

"Samantha's a nice girl, Sam. You know I like her. Hell, I've tried to date her for two years. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. You know that, Buddie."

He did. He and Joe had been best friends ever since their freshman year.

So Joe and Samantha had gone to the dance as a couple while Sam had broken down and invited Lisa to the buxom girl's delight. She'd been after him the whole senior year, wanting to date the star of the school's swim team.

During their make-out session after the dance Lisa gave him a hand-job. Sucking and fondling her generous boobs had gotten him super-horny and he ejaculated all over her dress to Lisa's disgust.

To make up for it he'd helped her clean it up and then flipped her dress up, pulled her panties down, and licked her pussy till she orgasmed. She was putty in his hands after that and Sam knew he could have fucked her right then ... but he didn't. His first time was promised to someone else.

Besides, he didn't want to add to the pregnancy statistic for their graduating class. He knew two girls were pregnant, the fact hidden by their graduation robes, when they got their diplomas.

"And what, pray tell, did you and Lisa do?" Kim grinned. "Fair is fair. I told you about me and Joe."

Sam pursed his lips.

"Come on. Give me all the juicy details. I promise I won't be jealous."

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Pretty much the same, actually. She's really got a rack I'll tell you."

Samantha snorted. "Yeah, she's a cow. I know."

"Kitty, kitty." Sam chuckled again, wagging his finger at her. "Feeling inferior, are we?"

Samantha's lips formed the sexy pout her twin loved to see. He bent close and kissed one of her soft breasts, suckling at the nipple for a heartbeat of two. Samantha gave a soft sigh of pleasure. He sat back up and smiled fondly.

"Yours are prettier and sweeter, Sammy." He told her, locking his eyes on hers. "You know I love them best."

"You better, Buster." She said, somewhat mollified, then grinned.

"What else?"

He grinned. "She gave me a hand-job and got pissed when I squirted all over her dress."

Samantha giggled. "I can imagine."

"So I licked her pussy till she came as an apology." He added, watching his twin's eyes for her reaction. It surprised him.

"Really? What did she taste like?" Samantha's face colored a bit and her eyes were very intent.

"Jeez, Sammy. I can't describe it." He pursed his lips in thought for a bit. "Not like you. She was ... not as sweet as you and had a stronger, musky smell. Not bad, just a bit strong."

Samantha gazed at him thoughtfully.

"Did she like it?

Sam chuckled. "I said she orgasmed, didn't I. Hell, she was ready to bend over and give it up right then. I could have popped her cherry if I'd wanted to." Then added. "If she still had one, that is."

"She didn't." Samantha giggled. "There were confirmed rumors about her, she would have enjoyed getting fucked though from what I've heard."

Sam shook his head, his warm hazel eyes gazing into cool blue. "I'm saving myself for someone special."

Samantha's breath caught for a moment and she felt her heart skip a beat. He remembers my promise, she thought, and shivered.

She shook herself and gulped some more of her tea. "I think its about time for a swim." She rose and almost ran to the pool, diving in.

Sam just sat there and watched her pert, round ass wiggle as she went. His cock was a bit swollen from the conversation and the memories it had awoke of that night with Lisa. He'd desired her but had fought off the impulse and wondered if it had been the smart thing to do. Would Sammy have felt betrayed? It might have given him a little experience so when they finally did make love he might make it better for her.

But he'd been scared his twin would have been hurt if they both weren't virgins and it was too much of a risk.

He rose after a couple minutes and walked toward the pool. Samantha was bouncing on the end of the diving board, her beautiful breasts jiggling deliciously and he felt a sharp pulse of desire. He loved to watch her dive, her body was so graceful. Seeing her do it nude only doubled the pleasure!

Samantha did a quick jackknife and as she swam to the side near him and grinned up at him he applauded.

"Beautiful." He said.

"My toes weren't straight." she disagreed.

"True. I was applauding the sight of you, diving naked." he laughed.

She stuck her tongue out at him and splashed water in his direction. It splashed a foot short.

"Pervert."

Sam laughed and dove in, swimming to the other side then climbed out and stood on the diving board. Samantha, standing in the shallow end, turned and rested her arms along the edge of the pool, letting her body float in front of her as she watched him expectantly.

Sam wasn't the diver his twin was but he managed an acceptable swan dive. He stroked underwater to the far side and as he rose he pushed his twin's legs apart and gave her pussy a slow lick that jerked a squeal of delight from her lips. She stood up abruptly and he grabbed her in a bear hug and kissed her.

"Sneaky." she accused with a grin. Her hand reached down for him. "This poor thing needs attention, I think. It's shriveling away."

"You know. Even with the chlorine flavor you still taste better than Lisa."

"Enough about Lisa, Bro. I WILL get jealous if you go on much longer about her."

"Hey." He shrugged. "You brought it up."

"Topic closed." She said firmly but a smile tugged at her lips. "Come on."

She urged him from the pool and they walked back to the patio table. She sat down and pulled him to her, quickly engulfing his cold-shrunken cock in her warm mouth.

Sam sighed in delight as her tongue began to play with him. It had the desired effect and he was soon fully erect. Samantha's lips glided back and forth over the few inches she could get in without gagging, letting her tongue slide along the underside the way he enjoyed.

Samantha felt her brother's pleasure mounting and shivered with excitement. She loved sucking him and getting to start with him soft and feeling the erotic pulses as he grew between her lips was an added bonus. She could always tell when he was ready to ejaculate and as his cock swelled she pulled back till only the spongy glans remained between her lips, rubbing her tongue on the sensitive spot just under the head and coaxing him over the peak.

Sam stiffened and groaned as the powerful throbs began. His eyes never left his twin's face and lips as the pulses of his lust surged through his cock and gushed into her mouth. He heard her swallow noisily and then watched her cheeks hollow as she sucked hard. Her hand rose to stroke his shaft, urging every drop from him before she leaned back and gave him a wet-lipped grin.

"Yummy." she giggled and gave the head a final kiss, catching the last drop that oozed from the slit.

Sam bent down and kissed her, enjoying the tart flavor on her lips, then knelt and urged her legs wide. Samantha whimpered softly, eager for him to reciprocate.

He did. Sam loved making his sister's body thrash as his oral efforts sent her into orgasmic spasms. it gave him a tremendous sense of satisfaction that he could return the pleasure she so often gave him.

After three or four delicious orgasms Samantha pushed her brother's head away, panting rapidly.

"Enough!" She gasped.

He grinned and stood up, leaning over her for another wet kiss. Samantha's tongue licked at his mouth, enjoying her flavor on him.

They sat and finished their drinks as the day heated up fast. The thermometer passed the nineties mark before noon. Samantha whipped together some sandwiches for an early lunch and they sat in the shade of the patio to eat.

"I was planning on sunbathing but its so hot I don't know if I want to now." Samantha said.

"You certainly don't need to." Sam said, eyeing the warm, golden expanse of her well-tanned body. Only Samantha's breasts and a triangle patch of skin below her bellybutton showed her natural skin color.

"You could work on those tan-lines if you cared to." He observed.

Samantha looked down and her hands rose to cup her small breasts.

"They do look a little pale compared to the rest of me."

"Actually," Sam chuckled, "they kinda accent them. I like the contrast. Makes them stand out."

Samantha frowned. "Is that a crack at my little boobies, Buster?"

Sam grinned. "No. I like the look. Sort of two-toned. Makes them more noticeable."

She sighed and shook her head.

"No one but you will see them anyway."

"Joe saw them." He pointed out.

"OK." She giggled. "So maybe I will get a little sun. Just ten minutes or so on a side." She mused, then grinned. "You get to put the oil on, Bro. That should make you happy."

"Oh yeah." Sam chuckled.

Samantha's eyes narrowed and she looked at her brother hard.

"That's why you're coaxing me to do it, huh. So you can rub suntan oil on my body with your perverted hands."

Sam grinned widely. "Guilty."

They headed for the house. Sam refilled their glasses with fresh ice and more tea while his sister ran upstairs to find her suntan oil. Samantha returned to find her brother back on the patio, two sweating glasses of ice-tea on the table. She set down the bottle of suntan oil and the kitchen timer her mother kept on the counter for timing her cooking.

"Ten minutes." She said. "Time me, OK? Don't let me burn or you won't get to play with them."

Sam nodded, chuckling, and when she moved one of the sun lounges into a good spot to catch the sun's rays he knelt beside her and began to caress her soft body.

He worked the suntan oil over her quickly and returned to her soft breasts. Samantha sighed in delight at the gentle kneading but finally spoke.

"OK. OK, Bro." She giggled softly. "I think you've got them well oiled. Get out of my sun."

Sam reluctantly sat back at the table. His cock was a heavy, swollen mass between his thighs and he decided to cool off in the pool. He set the timer and dove in.

As he cooled off Sam reflected on the look he'd seen in his twin's eyes as he'd mentioned, obliquely, her promise of a few years ago. He wondered if she was ready to take the last step with him and share their first time together as true lovers.

It wasn't that he was dissatisfied with their relationship as it was. And he knew Sammy enjoyed it. He just hungered to feel the "real thing".

He heard the ding of the timer and quickly climbed out of the pool. Samantha had already flipped over and he grabbed the suntan oil. As he rubbed it over her body he swelled again and was tempted for a moment to stretch out on top of her and maybe enjoy another session of anal sex but curbed the desire. Sammy was usually a bit tender for a while after being sodomized and he'd already enjoyed that special pleasure once this morning.

He gave one firm buttock a slap that elicited a little squeal from his twin, then went back to the table and sat sipping his ice-tea as his eyes feasted on his sister's delicious curves glistening in the sun.

Samantha's head turned toward him and she giggled, seeing the semi-erection beneath the patio table.

"What are you staring at, Pervert."

He chuckled. "Just thinking about inviting Joe over to join me. He'd probably cum in his pants to see you like this."

Samantha shivered as she remembered the evening she'd spent with Joe after the graduation dance. They had made out for a long time before, with her encouragement, he'd summoned the nerve to touch her breasts. She'd quickly helped by unzipping the back of her dress and shrugging it off her shoulders. She hadn't worn a bra beneath and his eyes had widened at the sight of her, bare to the waist.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twin Minds

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds