• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Viva Las Vegas Ch. 02

Viva Las Vegas Ch. 02

Again, the story is true. Names are changed and some of the more boring stuff is left out, but all true.

*

I take a long, deep swig of my gin and tonic and stretch my rubbery legs out under the table. I'm sitting in a swingers club in Las Vegas. I have a sarong around my waist that is literally open to my hip. Nothing else. My DDD breasts are proudly on display and my hair is damp from the hot tub and wild from the railing that I had just received from my boyfriend and two large black men. I look at James and ask him if he's ok. This is our first trip to a swingers club and as we have only been dating 10 months, this is certainly the first time we have introduced others to our sex life. As for me, it is the first time I've ever had more than one man. It was heavenly delicious. I look into his blue eyes and see that when he tells me we're ok, he means it.

I see Dan from across the room. Dan is an older man, mid-to-late forties to my late twenties. He is very shy, very sweet and has been talking to us most of the night. A large man that probably was in some kind sports when he was younger but now that he focuses on his career and has gotten older, he has gone soft. His brown eyes are like melting chocolate and his voice washes over your body as a lake gently laps over its shore. He sits at our table and even though I am sure he was in the room just moments before watching me getting rammed by three men, and I am completely topless, he looks me in the eye and we discuss everything but sex. He discusses military policies with James and travel with me. I drink deeply and allow my body to relax while listening to them talk. I finally look into Dan's eyes and and say, "would you like to go back into a room with us, Dan?" He nods his answer and I grab up my drink and lead the way.

We return to the same room and this time I make sure the door is shut firmly behind us. I lay back onto my back and grab at James. He is on his knees to the left of my head and his hard cock slides easily into my mouth. I release all pressure with my mouth and his dick naturally slides out. I purse my lips and start sucking and bring him back in. I hear Dan to my right and I sit up on the edge of the bed. I grab his dick and suck it into my mouth. He's not as large as James but loving cock as I do, each dick is wonderful. I love that I can suck the entire thing into my mouth without gagging or needing to use my hand to enclose the base that doesn't quite fit. I lay back down and with a hand on each dick I ask if they will both suck my nipples. My head falls back and my eyes close. The last thing I see is their heads dipping down in unison toward my tits. I then feel four hands on my body. Two hands on each huge breast, holding it up while two tentative tongues reach out to lick the surprisingly small rosy tips. James releases one hand and brings it down to my clit. His finger slides into me and his thumb begins to rub in a circular motion on my clit. I grab both heads and press them into my nipples while bucking my hips upward to get a deeper penetration. The orgasm hits me suddenly and violently starting in my nipples and shooting down into my abdomen. Little ripples of orgasm aftershocks rack my body and I gasp in little bursts trying to breathe.

Dan and James slowly lift their heads and look at me. James gently removes his finger and comes back up to his knees. I put my hands around Dan's bulk and guide him on top of me. I guide his dick inside of my dripping cunt and immediately sigh as he slides into me. Once Dan is inside of me I look again for James. I need his dick in my hand, in my mouth. Dan starts to pull out and push back in; in the timeless rhythm that is undeniably sex. I feel my pussy contracting around his dick. His dick is like an aloe balm on a sunburn after the fucking I had gotten not 30 minutes before. Where that experience was violent, raw, worthy of any gang bang porno, this is sweet, gentle. Or so it starts out. Before long I am bucking my hips, sucking on James' dick as if it is the antidote for Ebola and twisting my own nipple. My screams are muffled by the dick in my mouth and I feel Dan getting harder inside of me. I look up and hold his face in my hands. I tell him how amazing he feels, how cute he is. I buck my hips once more and scream as an orgasm rips through my body. I feel his dick twitch and I know that he cumming inside of me. He sits up and his dick slides out of me.

James gets on top of me and I see Dan standing up and cleaning his dick off. James has his lips on my neck and I feel his dick slide in where Dan just vacated. He looks over his shoulder and asks Dan to give us some privacy. Dan agrees and wraps his towel back around his waist and leaves. James and I have had an amazing sex life since the first day we met and tonight is no different. His dick has the perfect upward curve that literally seems as if someone took a mold of my insides and made a dick just for me. He lays fully on top of me as he fucks me with long, hard and quick strokes that perfectly hits every single "spot" I have inside of me. I am immediately screaming and clawing his back, the sheets, the wall, anything I can get my hands on. He dips his head down and starts sucking my nipple. "Bite me!" I scream and I feel his teeth nipping on me as he continues to suck on me harder. He starts fucking me faster and harder and I continue to scream. "Oh baby, I am going to squirt all over your cock!" I scream and I feel the build up reach the breaking point. I feel my pussy get heavy and full and then suddenly I feel it squirting out of me all over his dick. I'd never squirted before James and while it doesn't happen everyday it does happen on a regular basis. Generally it is a quick squirt and then it is over. Not this time. I continue to squirt as he continues to fuck me. What seems like hours later the flow stops and I cum around his dick so hard I stop breathing. I have been screaming this whole time and I scream even louder as this last orgasm literally shakes my body and I tense up. My toes curl, my stomach is clenched and my ass is rock hard.

I try to catch my breath as I slowly release my body from it's post sex rigidity. James rests his forehead on my neck and doesn't leave my body right away. We look into each other's eyes and again check in. We both ok? Yes...yes, we decide we are. He looks at me with that beautiful quirky smile he has and says, "I'm still the only one that can make you squirt...so we're fine!" I laugh as he rolls off of me and I assess the damage. There is a huge puddle in the center of the bed. I tie my sarong back on and grab my drink again. We head back to the bar laughing and joking about my soaking the bed. The bartender refreshes our drinks and assures me that the bed is fine. He then looks at us and says there is a woman interested in 'playing' with us but she is shy. She's in the hot tub and if we simply go in and tell her to come to a room with us she will. I look at James and I can see that I don't even have to ask.

We head into the hot tub room and immediately head for Linda. We've spoken to her before in the night, so we know her name. We agree that she didn't seem interested, but we'll see what she says. I tell her that we want to go to a room with her and she perks up. She shakes her head yes and immediately gets out of the tub. She follows us back to our same room and this time I have the pleasure of not being the one on my back.

Linda as we've learned from the conversations we've had with her over the course of the night, is married, not born in America, been swinging for about 9 years, and certainly older than the two of us. We'd guess in her 50's somewhere but obviously not about to ask. While time has certainly touched her body it has not been cruel. Her C cup breasts are still full and her nipples are still rosy and pert. She leans back and opens her legs. I lay down on the bed between her legs and ask James to show me what he does. He opens up her vaginal lips and shows me how he uses the broad part of his tongue to press her clit. I gently insert one finger inside of her as he continues to demonstrate how to lick, suck and excite a pussy. She is literally squirming on the bed when James sits up. I move over to her side and ask her if my boyfriend can fuck her. She nods her head and James moves between her legs. He is up on his knees and grabs her hips and pulls her pussy to him. He guides his dick in and I can see the mutual look of pleasure on their faces. I reach down to grab her tit and suck her nipple into my mouth. My eyes close involuntarily and I moan at the exquisite feeling of a woman's nipple in my mouth. I love a woman's body. I love the taste and smell of their pussy, the warm and supple feel of their tit in my hands and my mouth. I open my eyes and see James working himself in and out of her pussy. He abruptly pulls out and goes back down for a second helping of her. I keep a hand on her tit and bring my face down by his. He lifts his face up and I kiss him deeply. I can taste and smell her on his face. I lick his lips and make sure not a drop of her is left on him before I allow him to move away. He sits up and rams his dick back inside of her. I lean over her body and lap up the juices that are coming out of her as James continues to fuck her. He continues to fuck her while I suck, lick, and kiss anything I can reach. Soon she is begging us to stop as countless orgasms have ripped through her body already.

James pulls out and asks if he can have one more thing...he wants her to sit on his face while I ride his cock. She quickly agrees and James lies back. I straddle his hips and lower myself down on his beautiful cock. She straddles his face and almost immediately she starts to scream. She reaches out and grabs my boobs and starts tweaking them. I grab hers in return and I can feel my orgasm building as well. Soon we are both screaming as James' tongue is working on her clit in a feverish tempo and I am riding myself on his cock so hard my jaw is rattling. We hold each other up as we both cum and continue to hold onto to each other's breasts. Our foreheads meet and we look into each other's eyes as we watch our mutual orgasms sweep our bodies. We allow our bodies to go limp while holding each other up. Underneath us James is reluctant to stop. I let Linda know that if she wants him to stop then she must tell him as his 24 year old energy can go all night. We swing off of Jame's body and I lay down for just a second to catch my breath. James is lying next to me with stars in his eyes when we hear a heavy knock on the door telling us that the club is closing for the night. Linda already has her towel back around her waist and is standing by the door. When we have retrieved our drinks, our towels, sarongs and anything else we brought in, she kisses us each in turn and thanks us for a wonderful time. We quickly assure her that it is us that wants to thank her and we all leave the room.

Everyone at the club is getting dressed, the employees are cleaning up and discussing the night. I drag my satiated, tired body to the locker that holds my clothing. I step into my jeans and push my breasts into a bra. I slide my feet into my heels and pull a shirt over my head. We walk out into the cool night and see our cab waiting for us. On our way out people ask how our visit was, invite us to come back again and while we had decided that we would discuss whether or not we were willing to return once we were alone we look at each other and together say, "yes...don't worry, we'll be back!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Viva Las Vegas Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 165 milliseconds