• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Down to the River

Down to the River

"Rachel's wanting to take another trip to the river with Larry next weekend. How would you feel about watching Andy?"

"Case is going off to camp next weekend. I thought you might want to do something special.?"

"I am. That's why I asked about you watching Andy. I'm planning on going to the river with Rachel."

I knew my wife had been getting closer to our co-worker the last few months, but I hadn't realized to what extent. "Why would you want to go to the river with the two of them? That might be a little awkward, I would think."

"Oh, Larry's taking a friend too." Tory smiled and added, "I've told Rachel you've been bugging me to screw other men and she thought this would be the perfect time. His friend is a driller too."

I had been teasing Rachel about her new boyfriend being a 'master driller' whenever we've discussed him, and she's always taken it in good fun; indeed, she usually beams back at me before replying "He sure is!" I'd never met him, and yet here was my wife telling me she was planning on going off with him and another man for a weekend at his river house while leaving me home watching a 12 year-old. Over all, it didn't seem like a bad idea.

That Friday morning, I picked up Andy at his place (Rachel gave me a kiss on the cheek and a dirty smirk as she thanked me for 'being a friend I can count on') then I wheeled right around to take Case to the drop-off point for camp. Tory drove her own car over to Rachel's so the boy's wouldn't know what was going on. The four adults would then be driving out to the river together in Larry's SUV. My wife told me she'd be home late Sunday as the men both had to work early Monday. Sixty hours should give ample time for the foursome to get in all types of trouble. I told Tory that I expected pictures of whatever mischief they got into. She replied I'll see what I can do'.

Andy was in the pool when the phone rang; it was Rachel calling from the road. She said they were about an hour away from Larry's place. When I asked to speak with Tory, I was told she "is a bit busy right now, Kent. John's cock is halfway down her throat."

I couldn't believe my wife was giving him on blowjob while they were driving on a wide-open freeway. She had never been that wild with me before. When I relayed my thoughts to Rachel, she replied, "Well, she's not looking to shy right now, let me tell you. Her tits are completely bare, and she got John looking like he's about to shoot a big load into her mouth. Tory does swallow, doesn't she?"

I was about to say something when I heard Tory's voice from the back seat. Rachel giggled in response before bursting out with "You're kidding? Oh, that's too funny!" I could hear laughter from all of them, except my wife, who had apparently gone back to work on the hard dick in front of her, so I asked what was going on. Rachel chortled, "Tory just told us that you've never cum in her mouth. That can't be true, can it?"

Unfortunately, it was. For whatever reason, no woman had been able to get me off just with her mouth. I guess my silence gave the truth away, because she continued, "Oh my god, it is! You've never cum in your own wife's mouth!" She paused for a moment before adding, "Wow, it looks like John isn't having the same problem. Oh, in case you didn't know, your wife does swallow!"

I heard a man's voice mixed with the groans, and then Rachel giggled again. "I have to get off, Kent. Larry needs me to do some driving for a while. He says he wants to show Tory how a master driller can do his job anywhere, anytime! Make sure you take care of Andy, Kent. I'll be sure to tell Tory to call you whenever she can find the time." With that, she hung up. Apparently, this weekend was going to be wilder than I thought. I didn't know Tory was also going to be fucking Larry; it looked like she was going to be entertained by two cocks while she was away. Damn, I reflected, I sure hoped someone was going to be taking pictures of all the action!

Tory did call late Friday night, a little after eleven. We'd had a big day, and Andy was in bed, and I had just finished jerking off to thoughts about what my wife was getting into (or rather, what was getting into her!). It was too bad I couldn't wait, because Tory's phone call was hot as hell.

The first couple of minutes were innocent enough, with her inquiring into what Andy and I had been doing and how the two of us were getting along. I was trying to turn the conversation toward what they had been up to so far when I noticed that Tory was breathing more heavily than usual, and there was a slight bumping sound. I asked if she was alone and she replied, "Not exactly. Actually, all four of us are on Larry's bed right now. Rachel's sort of just playing with his cock right now—I think he's waking up again, Rachel—while John is giving me a nice slow screw while we talk."

"You're fucking kidding me, right? You're actually fucking him while you're talking to me?"

"I can't believe it either! Isn't it fucking hot? I'm just feeling sexual all the time for some reason, which has worked out great because John and Larry are always ready for action. God, I know you won't believe me, Kent, but I actually came with Larry earlier today just from fucking!" That was hard to believe; nobody, including myself, had been able to make Tory cum through regular intercourse.

"No way! I can't believe it! Did he fuck you in the car on the drive up? Is that when he made you cum? What about with John? Did you like swallowing his cum? Did you orgasm with him as well?"

My wife laughs at my incessant questions. "Easy, Kent. I'll tell you more when I get home Sunday. Oh, god, that feels so nice! MMMM, yes, like that, John!" The sound of flesh slapping against flesh was getting louder now. "But no, John hasn't made me cum yet, so maybe I should give him a chance. Sorry, honey, but I've got to focus on the big dick that's fucking me right now."

She put the phone down, but didn't hang up. I could hear John telling her to get on her knees, and to 'back that ass up, bitch!'. Soon the sound of him banging her from behind came clearly over the phone, accompanied by her screams and the occasional spanking sound. She wasn't normally that noisy when we screwed, and she certainly wasn't as consistently vocal about how deep he was penetrating her or how full she felt. There were repeated cries of 'I love that cock' and urgings to 'keep on fucking me, damn it!" I could hear the sounds of another couple making love as well, but my ears were intent on listening to my wife, especially when she moaned passionately that she was cumming! Apparently both the men she had gone off with this weekend were able to provide just what she needed. Damn, I was so pissed that I had already beat off!

John continued to fuck her for another 7-10 minutes before he loudly came deep inside her. Then only the sounds of Larry and Rachel could be heard. Rachel was making lots of comments about how big his cock was and what a 'great fucking drill you've got'. I guessed those were mostly for my benefit. He sure had endurance because he took her through several positions and another 20 minutes (and two orgasms, if she can be believed) before he finished off in her mouth. Rachel made a big show of saying how much she loved the feel of hot cum in her mouth. I had a feeling that was aimed at me as well. It got pretty quiet for awhile, then a few minutes later that someone picked up the phone, and a male voice said "Enjoy your weekend; I know I will." Then all I could hear was a dial tone.

It wasn't until late Saturday that I heard from the group again. This time it was Rachel, and after quickly determining that her son was in bed and that all was well, she wanted to make sure I 'understood why Tory isn't calling you'. "She's really busy, Kent. I mean, really busy! John and Larry have got her coming and going . . . mostly coming. She says you've always wanted to see her taking on two guys at once, is that right? Well, believe me, Kent, Tory's doing that right now. Larry's buried ball's deep in her pussy, and John's plowing her ass . . . say, is it really true you don't ever fuck her there either? Jesus, Kent, you're sure letting a lot of your wife go to waste. Anyway, I speak from experience when I tell you that your wife is having the best sex of her life! Those guys did me this afternoon, and I still haven't recovered!"

My head was reeling. She was getting DP'd as we spoke, and I was missing it? I couldn't believe what a slut my wife was being on this trip. "God, Rachel, I hope you're videotaping this! I have got to see this!"

Rachel laughed. "Wow, you really are a pervert! I tell you your wife is getting fucked by two guys, and much better than you do, and all you can think about is am I taping it? Relax, I've got the tripod set up for now, but if it's important to you, I'll hang up so I can get some different shots of the action. Would you like that?"

Weirdly enough, that is what I wanted. Laughing bemusedly, Rachel ended the call, leaving me to fantasize the rest of the night about what my wife was doing . . . and having done to her. Thankfully, this time I hadn't beat off before the call. I was definitely learning.

Tory called about 5pm Sunday to let me know they were getting close to San Diego, and that I should take Andy home. When I got there, only Larry and Rachel were there. I was in a hurry to return home to meet Tory, but they insisted I stick around for a while, getting all the details of what we had done and then sharing all the activities the 'two of them' did while on their get-away. Of course, none of the activities were what I wanted to discuss, as they both knew, which was why both of them were giving me mischievous looks whenever they could get away with it. Larry was especially given to smirking glances, though I guess that wasn't too surprising. Here we were, meeting for the first time, and he had just spent the weekend doing things with my wife that I could only imagine, (and believe me, I had spent the time imagining everything!) When Rachel gave me a final thanks and kiss goodbye, she told me to 'hurry home to Tory; I'm sure she's anxious to see you. Stay in touch, Kent.' Yeah, I'll be in touch with my wife, that's for sure!

When I got back home, Tory was lying in bed wearing only a sexy black teddy I had never seen before. I gave her a big kiss in welcome, and immediately began to press for details. She put me off, saying she was still horny despite all she had done over the weekend, and pushed me down between her thighs for some pussy eating. Right away, I could tell something was different; her cunt was wetter and saltier than normal. I asked if she had made love to John after he had dropped her off, to which she retorted, "Of course, what do you think we were doing while you were hanging out at Rachel's? They wanted to give us time for one more quickie; wasn't that sweet of them?"

"Shit, that's another time I missed seeing you have sex! I hope you brought some photos or tapes to show me. I've got to see you getting fucked, Tory."

"You just keep up what you're doing, Kent, and you just might earn that chance."

The cryptic comment went right over me as I went back to eating her recently fucked pussy. I'd never eaten her after another guy had fucked her; the taste was different, and it was a hell of a lot messier. The phone rang as I drove my tongue deep into her moist depths; to my astonishment she actually answered it.

"Yes, he's doing it right now. He's got John's cum all over his face as we speak." I hoped she was talking to Rachel; otherwise this could be humiliating. "What was it you wanted him to say again?"

Tory then made it clear that the four of them --I couldn't believe they all actually discussed this over the weekend—decided I had to 'earn' the right to see the pictures they had taken by doing what I was told. One of the things I was expected to do was to eat the men's cum from my wife's pussy; obviously there was no problem with that as I was contentedly doing just that during the phone call. I was also expected to call loudly enough for both of them to hear—Larry was obviously still with Rachel—that I loved eating cum and that I appreciated John leaving so much of his 'fresh cum in my wife's pussy for me to swallow'.

Not having much choice, I went along with everything, much to the amusement of my wife and the two on the end of the phone line. Then Tory said it was time for my first sloppy seconds. "He must be having a good time," she informed the others, "because he has a hard-on and he didn't even take his Viagra." It was true; I couldn't wait to fuck her. I mounted her while she cradled the phone in her left hand, and slid my meat into her sloppy, welcoming cunt. It was so fucking wet I could hardly feel the sides.

As I plowed in and out of her, enjoying the sensation of having a slut wiggling below me, Rachel and Larry listening in the entire time. While I fucked my wife madly, she taunted me with "God, Kent, I bet you wish John and Larry were fucking me right now! You do, don't you! Tell them you wish they were here fucking me instead of you! Tell them!" I would have told them, I'm sure, but I was already in the middle of the most powerful orgasm I had experienced in years.

"Yeah, I agree, I think he earned at least some pictures, maybe even one of the videos." Tory was speaking with Rachel again as I was collapsed on top of her. "He did very well; he hardly ever gets it up like that. Oh yeah, I think we should make more videos as well. That will give Kent more to work for . . . no, I'd love to hear the ideas you have for making him earn them. Remember, our son is gone through next weekend; that should give us plenty of time. Yeah, Kent could do some of the filming as well . . . if we can stop him from jerking off long enough to film." Tory looked down at me and chuckled. "That just might work, Rachel, maybe we'll have to try that. We'll see. Say goodnight to Larry. Oh, I sure will."

"Rachel say goodnight, Kent, and she'll see you at work tomorrow. She says she has some things she wants to go over with you. Boy do I have to go pee. Goodnight, honey, and thanks for a great weekend. I love you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Down to the River

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds