• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Should I Move Ch. 02

Should I Move Ch. 02

The house was quite so I knew they were off taking their test.

I made myself lunch and was watching the tube when Shelly returned from the test. She was all smiles and said, "The guys want another session with you before going north. They were hung weren't they?"

"Yeah and Clark let me sail before making his deposit."

"I hope your father can find me a job. I love your life style. I guess I will have to limit it to weekends but better than north."

Shelly screamed, "Yeah!!!!!!!"

"You know Shelly I am really turned on by all the guys you have hooked me up with. I feel like a new person, knowing there are cocks that can make me feel good like Jerry did. They say we reach are peak in our thirties and I sure don't want to miss it."

Shelly then said, "What about Clark and Jim. Do you want another round with them?"

"Shelly I want both but individually not as a sandwich. I want to give myself completely to the guy doing me at the time."

"Sherry I am sure they will have no problem with that. They both can take care of you and then both can sleep with you. I will invite some guys to entertain me and maybe we just swap all night then until you have to leave for your flight."

"Shelly I am going to call in and extend my vacation. I have loads of time. It is a slow time of the year so no problem. I assumed you won't mind since the house will be empty for another week."

"Oh god Sherry you are the best. I never thought you might do that, whoopee."

The front door blasted open and screaming girls came in. Shelly laughed and yelled at me they came to celebrate that the test was over.

After all the introductions the girls went back to talking about the test while making them selves at home like raiding the refrigerator and pouring wine. I felt out of place. As the group was chattering I caught a girl named April taking quick glances at me. Guys would say she was a knock out. From the conversation it became obvious she was a brain. Everyone took her answer to a question as gospel. I felt she was bored talking about a test that was over and nothing could be done about it other than to feel that the grade might not be too bad.

I looked in the direction of April and she had just rolled her eyes at something said and then noticed me looking and gave me a wink. My pussy fluttered and I wondered if she was sending me a signal that she desired to get to know me better and needed an excuse to get away from the others.

I made a quiet exit and headed to a lounge next to the pool to get some warm sun. I was day dreaming of Clark and Jim. I heard, "May I join you Sherry?"

I opened my eyes to see April. I grinned and said, "By all means; that chatter in there about topics that I had years ago did nothing for me. I came out to get some sun and dream on the wonderful things that have happened in the past few days since arriving."

"Shelly mentioned a few. My home is Eau Claire Wisconsin. I thought Minneapolis was exciting but it can not hold a candle to this place. My aunt lives here and she talked mom into sending me her to school to save money. I was homesick at first but classmates took care of those feelings."

We continued our conversation for some time. I then said, "I need to get a shower before dinner and now might be a good time."

I heard, "They are going to order food in and some guys will be showing up. May I join you for the shower?"

My nipples hardened and my pussy fluttered as I said, "No, I will not mind at all. The company will be nice. We can do each other's back then."

I nearly lost my balance and fainted when I heard, "I'd like for us to do more than each other's back."

I responded with, "Mmmmmm that might be fun," as my heart was palpitating. Did Shelly say something to April, I wondered?

In the shower we did the girl thing and were calming down under the warm spray when the door opened, in walked Carl and Jim with boners. Our mouths flew open and they were muffled from screaming by the guy's hands. Carl had his hands on my mouth and Jim had his on April's. We heard from Carl, "Ladies we are here to make you feel even better. We'd like for you to suck on our lady pleaser for a few minutes before making your pussies feel good."

Carl removed the hand from my mouth and placed it on top of my head indicating to go down and suck his meat.

I glanced at April and she was smiling as she was kissing her way down Jim's chest towards his boner.

I must have deep throated Carl a minute or two when he said, "Switch time; you chicks stay put."

Carl and Jim traded places. Maybe three minutes had passed and Jim said, "Stand up sluts its time to feed the meat to the kitties."

Carl and Jim switched places. Carl pinned my back to the shower wall, inserted his tongue into my mouth, messed with the clit, inserted some fingers into my steaming pussy, broke the kiss and said, "Hop up and lock you legs around my back and then slide down and take my boner deep into that hot snatch of yours."

Carl thrust in and out. I was plastered against the wall. I had wrapped my arms around his neck for support and we were French Kissing when I convulsed with an orgasm, moaning into his mouth. His hand kept my mouth on his the whole time. I was snorting for air as the orgasm from his thick cock took control of me.

I heard a muffled cum cry from April as I was calming down.

We then heard, "Let's switch," coming from Jim.

Carl said, "Unhook your self from me it's Jim's turn and do the same for him."

I was soon having another orgasm from Jim's cock.

When I was nearly normal Jim said, "Unhook babe and face the wall."

My heart skipped a beat but did as asked. Jim left me and Carl was there in an instant. I looked over at April and her face was grimacing as Jim had already spread her butt cheeks and was pushing his cock into her asshole.

Carl spread my butt cheeks and I new what was coming. I let out with, "Oh god take it slower," and then with "Ohhhhhhooooo as the ring closed behind the head as he gave an extra shove.

He pressed my tits into the wall reached around and found the clit and began to massage it gently as he began fucking my ass, slowly at first but as my panting for air and release was building his thrusting increased. When I opened my mouth to announce my cumming, Carl growled as he made his deposit deep in my ass. The whole shower room echoed with people having orgasms.

We all panted for some time before we settled enough to shower. Jim then said, "There are six more guys out there interested in you sluts if you have any thing to give."

I said, "I gave it all to you guys. Tell them some other time."

The guys left and April and I grinned at each other. I then said, "That shower we decided on was more than I bargained for."

I heard, "Yeah but very nice. Sherry I am still horny. Want to sixty-nine? I will lock the door this time and spread some towels."

"God yes April; let's make each other feel good again."

As I was eating her for the second time I realized in a few days I did become a slut as the guys called me.

When we had dried off from our new shower, April suggested we put on robes because more than likely the guys will want more of us later. We opened the door and I heard girls screaming, "Deeper, faster, take it out, Oh god yes, more, yes, there, there, right there." April smiled at me and said, "Well the party has started." I was in a trance going for a robe in my room where a couple was lost in each other. The same was for a couple in Shelly's room. I was quite in getting my robe and when I got to the living room everyone was involved in some form of sexual activity.

I heard, "Join the fun." It came from guy that had a girl belly down on the kitchen table as he was doing her pussy. She was gripping the table's edge so hard she had white knuckles.

April showed and said, "Well this is common after a hard test. It has become a stress reliever."

I managed to utter, "Wow. I was born too early."

April laughed and offered to get me a soda. April then said, "Be prepared for guys to hit on you now that they have seen new meat here."

As I walked past one guy doing his girlfriend I heard, "Ready for me next slut. I got something I think you need."

"April, are these black guys students?"

"No Sherry they are from the club. They were told last night we would be here."

I saw the front door open and Raymond walked in grinning. Right behind him was Charles, Hank and David. I wondered where Sam was.

I walked amongst the guest and then saw some action in the pool. I meandered to it and Sam was making Shelly sail. She was face down on the cement walk, butt in water and tits pressed on the cement. I could not tell where his cock was but she rocked as he thrust. Both had their eyes closed and enjoying the moment. When I reached the house I heard the familiar growl of Sam as he was making himself feel good in Shelly.

I parked myself on a bar stool to take in the activity around me. April was right. Guys soon were asking to party. I declined not knowing them and was ass dragging a tad.

I jumped out of my skin when arms from behind wrapped around me. I turned my head to see Sam grinning and heard, "I hope my cock is the reason you are thinking of moving down."

I said, "It just might be."

I then heard, "Are you sick?"

"No I'm tired. You all have been so great and have made sure I leave satisfied."

"You have been doing your share of experimenting and sampling."

"Sam if you are free I'd like for you to spend the night with me."

"Babe, I will make sure I am free. I assume you are still enjoying our southern hospitality."

"It is fantastic and meeting you made it better."

His arms gave me a big squeeze and he said, "Thanks Sherry."

"Sam I hope I am not getting between you and Shelly by asking you to sleep with me tonight."

"No Sherry, she asked Raymond to stay with her tonight."

"Oh she does have my DNA then."

We both laughed.

We chatted about light things in our lives for some time and then Sam asked, "How would you like to experience some bondage sometime before going back?"

I replied with, "That word alone scares me."

Sam then said, "I have movies we can watch and you can decide later either to try or not try."

"Mmmmmm, that sounds like a good approach Sam."

"I will drop by here tomorrow afternoon if you have nothing going on and we can watch them and you can ask question. I will bring some that are soft stuff. You can always later get into the harder stuff."

"What's the difference?"

"Soft is more teasing with slight pain where hard is teasing with real pain but not enough to leave scars or tissue damage. Hard might be two cocks in you pussy at same time."

"Oh god Sam, how would or could a girl do that?"

"Some do Sherry."

"What are some things that are soft?"

After lots of talking about bondage and wine sipping Sam said, "Should we check out your bed and claim it for the night if it is available?"

"Yeah I'm ready for you to snuggle with your hand on a breast and your boner pressing the back of my thigh. Mmmmm on second thought how about snuggling your boner in my pussy?"

"My boner said it would love that."

The bed was open. Half the crowd had gone and the other half were in their own world. As I snuggled back to Sam in bed his fingers found my pussy and he messed a few minutes to make sure I had enough lubrication for me and his cock. I felt him spread it over his hard bone and slowly inserted it. I let out with, "Mmmmmmm, oh the feels so good in me."

When he was satisfied he was deep enough he reached over me and cupped a breast. He flexed his cock several times. It woke my pussy up. I began to hump the cock. The hand left my breast and went for the clit. He was breathing into the back of my neck. We both increased the pace of the fucking. We both knew the orgasm was about to hit. He lifted his upper torso, and said, "Kiss." I turned my head and we kissed and snorted as our bodies convulsed. His grunting into my mouth and his unloading was taking me to a new level unless it was his cologne acting as an aphrodisiac.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Should I Move Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds