• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sarah Calls A Bluff

Sarah Calls A Bluff

The Internet has caused major changes in the lives of many people, making it easier to find things, making it easier to communicate with others, and making it easier to gather information. It can do a host of other things that I haven't found out how to use yet, chat rooms and bulletin boards on almost every subject under the sun, and sex - oh yes, the sex! I admit it. The only reason I have an Internet provider is so I can cruise the porno sites, and God knows there are plenty of them. Someone once estimated that there are over ten thousand sites out there on the net dedicated to sexual topics. I have thirty-one book marked that I visit regularly and a whole bunch more that I hit every once in a while.

What can I say? I like looking at the naked ladies. And I especially love the sites dedicated to amateurs. To me, there is nothing sweeter than looking at real women and by that I mean the truly amateurs; the sweethearts and wives of guys just like me. I've tried to get my wife to let me send her photo in to one of the sites, but I have a better chance of winning the lottery. My wife just shakes her head in disgust when I park myself in front of the monitor and start drooling, but I have noticed that she never chases me away when I go looking for her with my brand new 'woody' courtesy of some sexy housewife or girl friend of a contributor to one of the sites. Like I said, the net sure has changed a lot of lives, but I never expected it to change mine, at least not in the way it did.

I was on a site looking at the photos of a very well put together 46-year-old housewife and mother of four. It was a series of eight photos, but it was the last photo in the series that I was staring at when my wife came into the room and looked over my shoulder. It was a shot of a well-fucked pussy covered in cum. The man must have just pulled out and shot his wad on the outside of her snatch because I could still see where the hole hadn't quite closed up yet. My wife said:

"What in the world do you see in something like that?"

"I don't know," I said, "It just turns me on. I guess it's just the way my brain was hard wired at the factory."

I knew she wouldn't be satisfied with the answer and she wasn't, "But why look at something like that? I can understand a man wanting to look at naked women, but what could possibly be the draw in looking at that?"

I told her I didn't know (and that's the truth), and said, "There is just something about her that turns me on. After seeing all the photos in the series I can honestly say that that is a pussy that I would be willing to eat."

She gave me a look of disgust and said, "You are sick! You can't seriously mean that!"

"Yep" I said, "I'd eat her even with all that cum on her," and my wife walked out of the room. This conversation or variations of it took place for several months, always with my wife leaving the room in disgust.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Perhaps a few words are in order here on my wife. Sarah is a walking contradiction in terms as far as sex goes. She is the most sensual and sexual woman that I have ever known. She isn't anywhere near being the most beautiful woman in the world, but she has an aura that draws men to her and makes them think, "God, but I would love to fuck that," and she loves sex. She is ready and willing to fuck absolutely anywhere and at any time. Coming home from grocery shopping one night she suddenly said, "Turn here," and when I did she had me pull over and park next to the curb and then fuck her on the front seat of the car - and we were only two blocks from being home!

We have been married over ten years and we still have sex five or six times a week. We went for a walk one night and she had me fuck her on a park bench - under a full moon! And yet as sexual as she is the only sex that is acceptable to her is straight sex. No anal, no oral, just straight intercourse. Anal and oral sex are disgusting, perverted, and unnatural. Sex with someone you are not married to is immoral. Which is why I was knocked on my ass when she came up to me one night while I was looking at a photo of a woman with spurts of cum all over her belly and legs and said:

"She really is a very good looking woman, isn't she?"

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head.

"Did you really mean it the other night when you said you would eat that woman's pussy with her husband's cum still in her and on her?"

I had to think back to remember the photo in question, but when I did I told her, "Yeah, given the chance I would have."

She looked at me with a strange look on her face and asked, "You would really eat another man's cum?"

I laughed and said, "Not directly, but out of a good looking woman, sure!"

Sarah gave me a long look and said, "I don't believe you. You can't possibly be that depraved."

"Well," I said, "The only way that you can prove that I won't is to bring me someone freshly fucked and call my bluff."

"Okay" she said, "I will!" and I watched in amazement as she walked away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

A week went by and one night I was looking at a series of photos showing a forty-nine year old woman who had just given her husband a blow job. She was smiling into the camera and had a glob of cum hanging off her chin and I remembered the conversation that I'd had with Claire. I called her into the den and when she came in I pointed to the picture and asked, "When are you going to bring me my cream pie?"

She said, "I'm still trying to work up the nerve," and walked out of the room. I wondered which one of her girl friends she was working up the nerve to ask, but then I thought, "Yeah! When pigs fly." From then on, at least once a week, I'd ask her where my cream pie was and she would give me a dirty look. I said it to her once and she snapped at me:

"Honestly, I don't know why you are carrying on like this and keep bringing it up. We both know you won't put your face down there when another man's cum is all over it."

I gave her my biggest grin, "Prove it!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Another month went by and I finally gave up kidding Sarah about it and then one day Sarah called me at work, "I just want to make sure that you come straight home from work. I'll have your freshly fucked pussy here for you tonight."

I sat there staring at the phone not believing what I'd just heard. Sarah had actually done it! She had talked one of her girlfriends into doing it. I didn't get shit done for the rest of the day. I mentally cataloged all of Sarah's girlfriends and tried to figure out which one it would be. There were a couple that I hoped it wouldn't be, but if it was one of them I'd grit my teeth and do it anyway - there was absolutely no way I would give Sarah the satisfaction of seeing me back down. There were also a few of her friends that I prayed it would be and thinking about what I'd be doing to them sent me to the bathroom three times. I doubted Sarah would sit still for my fucking her friend so I wasn't concerned about being able to get it up that night.

Sarah met me at the door, put her arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss. "There is still time for you to back out of this without being embarrassed," she said.

"No way! When do I get to see what you're bringing me?"

She looked at her watch and said, "Now is as good a time as any. Follow me." I followed here into the bedroom and looked around, "Where is she?" I asked.

"Where is who?" Sarah asked.

"The girl you were bringing me."

She looked at me with an amused grin on her face and said, "I didn't tell you I was bringing you a girl. I told you I'd bring you a freshly fucked pussy," and she started to undress.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sarah Calls A Bluff

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds