• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Denise

Denise

123456...18

Featuring a great deal of BDSM. Mostly F/f FF/f. Body modification. Pretty serious 'Ds' situations and plenty of sex. Has a plot, some character development and a nasty twist at the end.

This is a first person novel length story that I wrote for my own amusement a few years back. Some of the characters and situations were then changed as a third person variation in my published novel "Black Widow" on Lulu. Looking back and re-reading, I realise that there is too much blah blah in the first part of the story but it certainly hots up later. I hope that you all enjoy this attempt and forgive my rather lumpy prose...

Love

Irene.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The Puppet Mistress

I was Denise Arden Lamont, but this is not only her story. It is the tale of a fool slut and her entrapment. By allowing myself to slip into a world of sexual slavery I was changed from a woman in command of herself, into a chattel sex plaything under the control of ruthless Mistress's. Their goal is simply to demand, and get sexual gratification from their ascendancy over me. How I was brought low is told here.

One 1989 Mid Year Harvard

I have, I suppose always lived a life of ease. This comes of being born into a wealthy "Old Money" family that has always married into other wealthy families. The real problem of being rich is not how to live a full life, but rather how to do enough to make life interesting. I chose to work even though my trust fund would allow me live an easy life. My work absorbed me like my meagre family life never had. On my thirtieth birthday I would find myself very rich but until then I had to live on the returns and interest, actually not a small income. In my circle of friends there were a few women who spent all their time fucking the gardener and handyman and their money on designer clothes. My closest friends however, were made of rather stronger stuff.

In the late 80's it was vogue to go and get educated in university, and of course rebel against the system. I myself studied law. This was not rebellion but status. Getting into Harvard was not a problem, money talks. It turned out that I had proficiency for legalities and the course became on obsession. I enjoyed the power of holding a client or adversary in the palm of my hand.

It was there that I first met Katherine De Burg. She was certainly not a striking girl. Even at the age of twenty she was rather on the plump side with large breasts and short legs. Not that she wasn't attractive, it was as if she didn't care. She was studying law as well, but was also taking a complimentary psychology course. As the courses continued she shied away from law and took a doctorate in psychology. The funny thing was that I really felt attracted to her, and even though her circle of friends was quite different to mine we often did things together, especially as we both came from Jersey. I remember that she seemingly had no boyfriends. Since it was trendy to be homosexual. I wrongly assumed that she got her kicks elsewhere. How wrong I was.

The story starts on the day that I paid her a visit at her apartment. I didn't go there often but it was not the first time. She was one of the few students whose parents were rich enough to make sure that their little girl lived comfortably. We had agreed to do an essay assignment on Tort Law together, as it was an area that I particularly had an interest in, but in which Kathy struggled. I knocked on her door without answer and tried the handle.

The large well-furnished apartment had three rooms. From her bedroom I could hear conversation. Rather naïvely I went in. To my amazement I saw a rather muscular guy naked on her bed. Kathy was standing by him with a bamboo cane in one hand and a cigarette in the other. The man was firmly tied to the bed with arms and legs outstretched, and had the most enormous erection. Tied round the base of his cock was a rough piece of rope. When I entered the room Kathy turned to see and gasped with surprise. I could do nothing but stand amazed. It was of course Kathy who recovered first.

"Sorry. I forgot the assignment." She said.

Everyone has dabbled in bondage at one time or another. But to see it live as a spectator is bound to be a shock. The man on the bed looked at me with a neutral expression, his prick standing proudly its purple tip shiny and exposed. Even so I could not help to be curiously interested in the sight of the plump Kathy with a crop threatening the hunk on the bed.

"I'll come back later." I replied.

"No. Let me show you what I've achieved." Said Kathy as though her sexual achievements were of interest to me.

Without waiting for an answer she turned to the man and said, "Whom do you serve?"

"You mistress." Came the reply.

"This is Gerald. He loves and serves me. In fact he just can't wait to serve me. Tell Denise what you can do." Whist she spoke she moved the tip of the cane up and down his now straining cock. When it reached the top she flicked it a little to catch the purple top a smack.

"I can do anything for you mistress." Came the reply.

A superior look came across Kathy's face. Taking a drag from her cigarette she bent over him and blew the smoke into his face. Gerald did not seem to notice the smoke but looked at Kathy with a gaze of pure devotion. I felt a small flutter in my chest, I had never managed to get a man tied up like this, and I was beginning to become interested in finding out more. Not that I would have admitted it to anyone, even myself.

"Today is Gerald's atonement day. Yesterday he promised me the earth but failed to deliver. I offered him a chance to get back into my good books. Denise, sit down and I'll tell you a story."

Kathy patted the bed and I sat down with my back to Gerald. I could feel his hard naked muscular body behind me. Kathy did not sit down, but stood by the bed and talked as she ran the tip of the cane all over Gerald. Every now and then she whacked him with it lightly and I could feel a suppressed shiver as he moved.

"I have decided to train a man. I got the idea about six months ago. Basically I read a book about conditioning animals on my course, and what is a man if he is not an animal? Best of all I've decided to do it while telling the man what it is that I'm doing. That's the challenge and the pleasure. Gerald is the second, and I'm getting better. The trouble was that I went too quickly. Even with Gerald. It's not enough that he does as I tell him. I want him to want with heart and soul to do what ever I want."

As she was talking I could see that her nipples were hardening through the dress that she had on. Her breathing was faster and the hand with the cigarette was shaking.

"Do you mind me showing you?" she asked.

Kathy's excitement was infectious. I was dubious though and wondered whether the two of them were indulging in some sort of game to get three in a bed. I decided that I was not going to get involved in any threesomes but still my curiosity was piqued.

"Show me." I replied.

Stubbing out the cigarette, she waved me from the bed. Then she took a cloth and blindfolded Gerald. After the blindfold was on she kicked off a shoe. Her chubby toes were placed over Gerald's mouth.

"Lick me slave."

Gerald's tongue licked her foot as she played the cane over his cock. After a few licks she worked her toes into his mouth. She stopped hitting his hard-on but just played the end of the bamboo over to tip of his erection making his cock throb and jerk. When she had had enough she signalled me to watch closely.

"Gerald." She said, "I'm going to touch your cock with my foot. I know that you love my feet and always come for them. If you come this time though, I shall use the glove. I wish to show Denise how much you love me."

With that she turned on one foot and ran her foot, still wet from his mouth, down his body. Then her toes touched his straining cock. As soon as she did so his prick leaped and his come shot over Kathy's toes. Still dripping with come she put her toes back into his mouth as he tried to beg forgiveness for coming. She fastidiously made sure her foot was licked clean before she continued.

"No excuses. Now I'm going to use the punishment glove. If you come again you will regret it." She said in a quiet voice.

Reaching under the bed she pulled out a slim black leather glove. As she pulled it on I saw that sandpaper had been attached to the insides of the fingers.

"Ten strokes, count them..."

Grasping his prick in the glove she pulled. Every time she finished a stroke he counted. With the other hand she ran the cane over his body and whacked him at every count. By the time the ten strokes were finished his prick was red raw, but he still had a massive erection. She struck every part of his bound body. One blow caught the side of his face and left a welt.

"I have now worked out a conditioning that will make him mine. You see, every time that I allow him to come it is always with my feet. He can reach orgasm no other way. Two days ago I fucked him for two hours without him coming until I touched his cock with my toes." She said. "Of course there are refinements that I wished that I'd brought in sooner, but my dear Gerald is now the slave to my feet."

Slowly she untied him and removed the blindfold. He lay passively until she told him to kneel on the floor.

"As a reward for showing how much power I have over you I shall let you come again now." Said Kathy.

Then she slid her foot back into her high-heeled shoe and slid it between his legs. His cock jumped and jerked and strained at the contact and then he came again. He then proceeded licked her pumps clean.

"You are dismissed foot slave, I may need you tomorrow for the night." She said and watched passively as he pulled on his clothes and left.

What had amazed me was the fact that Kathy was fully dressed and so casual about the whole affair. "It's just a practical experiment to prove my thesis that a man can be sexually trained by stimulus and punishment."

We did not discuss the matter further. But I later found out that Gerald was the son of Gerald Parvenu The Second, one of the richest supermarket chain store owners on the West coast.

I was fascinated by the whole business. Kathy finished a year earlier than me and I did not see her for a while. On impulse though I went out with Gerald. I don't think that he recognised me as Kathy's friend. I found out that even a year later he could only come if I touched his straining cock with my feet. Altogether a strange way to have sex, but most enjoyable considering that he could fuck for hours and used to literally beg for me to use my feet. The sense of power when I finally touched his throbbing cock with my high-heeled foot and then licked the come from the patent leather was thrilling. What his future wife would make of this was anybody's guess!

Two January 1998 New York

I am not going to write about the things that I did after Harvard except to say that I remained in contact with Kathy on and off for the next few years. The contact was sporadic and by letter. In fact by January 1998 when I met her again it was a Christmas and Birthday Card friendship. I had married but like many of these things it didn't last and we separated childless. I suppose I gave too much attention to my legal career and too little to my marriage. I always had the feeling that he was simply waiting until I was thirty and then he could divorce me for much more serious money. He never fucked anyone behind my back; we were simply a couple who drifted apart. He went to Palm Springs to where his business interests lay, and in the end never wanted a dime of my money. In fact I let most of my earlier university friendships die and really lived through my work. My University friends drifted to other cities in the USA and Canada and I never put in the effort of maintaining them. Even my family life suffered especially when my mother died. A junior partnership in the firm was not enough for me and I worked steadily towards full partnership and a nameplate in brass on the office door. With only a brother in the navy and a father who's interest in life faded when she died I rarely went back to Jersey but spent all my time with colleagues and alone. My father died in "93 soon after my mother. He had already moved his fortune into trust funds for my brother and I.

It was about five years later that I met Kathy again. It seemed to be by accident rather than design. I was sitting in a coffee-house in Brooklyn when who should sit next to me but Kathy. Plumper than ever, wearing expensive clothes, and reeking of designer perfume she was her old self. We gossiped for a while before I admitted that I had screwed Gerald after she had left.

"Control is such fun." Was her comment.

"Listen. I have a much better man to train now. It's taken me a year to find him, but I think that he's just perfect. I'm just in the opening phase of the conditioning. Would you like to see him? Here's my card, come anytime...." She said.

I was interested, especially after my experiences with Gerald. I missed the foot fucking I suppose. It was only a matter of days before I rang Kathy's house to arrange a visit. Her house was on the East Side. A rather fashionable new style bungalow, recently built, with a high fence and complete privacy. A single Jeep was parked on the white gravel path. I had of course telephoned earlier to tell her I was coming round.

I rang the bell and waited. It was Kathy that answered the door. In her hand was a videocassette.

"Come on in Denise. I'm just in the middle of something that will interest you." She said. "I'm starting where I should have started with Gerald. At the beginning. The problem with Gerald was that he was distracted with his study. Pete on the other hand is all mine."

"You mean that you've kidnapped someone? I asked almost ironically as I followed her down the hall.

"No. No. He's willing enough but he's left his wife to be with me, and now he's got no friends or family." She replied. "I've got him now, and the training is going to begin. I lured him on with my money and let him fuck me. Slowly though, I've cut him off from all outside contact. He so liked being the gigolo that now that I'm getting kinky he doesn't mind. About two months ago I started on the bondage. I tied him down and tormented him to come. It wasn't difficult to get the cock restrainer on soon after."

"You are the same patient Kathy. "I said. "You certainly take your time."

"Oh, I reckon that I could work much faster but I enjoy the slow gradual assumption of control rather than the rather flawed methods of some others that I know."

Kathy showed me to a door that led to the cellar. It was well lit and carpeted. Through another door we entered a small room with just an armchair and a video and computer set up.

"Sit here and enjoy the show." She said as she switched on the screen.

The screen showed what appeared to be a normal bedroom but for the lack of windows. Sitting on the edge of the bed was a naked man, well-muscled and about twenty-five years old. Kathy winked at me and left the room. A few moments later I watched Kathy enter the room with the video in her hand. She sat next to the young man and slipped her hand into his crotch. I could see her plump fingers massaging his cock as she spoke.

"Do you really love me more than any other woman."

"Yes" he moaned. "Haven't I proved it already?"

"Can I test you then?" said Kathy as she grasped his cock firmly. "Am I the only fuck for you?"

"Yes." He replied.

Kathy let go of his cock and got up. Then I saw her place the video in the machine by the bed and switch it on. She seemed an age messing around with the machine while the man watched her with curiosity. Going back to him she switched on the video with the remote.

"It's a porno flick." She said. "If you really only love me then it won't get you excited."

His erection had gone down while Kathy fussed over the video. Then the film started. It was a standard film. Boy meets girl. Girl gets screwed. Boy fucks her every which way. It didn't take more than a few seconds before he got an erection that would have lifted a car. Kathy stared at it in mock surprise.

"You only love me, but the whore in the film excites you." She said accusingly.

"I can't help it my love." He replied.

"But you said that you loved me. How can I live with a man who tells me that I'm the only one but gets a hard on every time he sees a bit of cunt?"

"I love you." He said beseechingly.

"If you did, this wouldn't happen would it?" she said and smacked his erection. "I'm not sure that I trust you."

"You know that I would do anything for you my love." He begged.

"Then fuck me." Came the reply and she switched off the video.

Without undressing she slipped onto his lap and helped his cock into her cunt. After just a few moments he came and she withdrew. What astounded me was the look of pure rapture on his face. The whole fuck had lasted just a few seconds. Kathy had not even stirred. Placing her hand on his limp cock she held it gently.

"If you really love me then you can have a present that will help me to trust you." She said.

With that she slipped some thing out of her cleavage and held it in front of his face. It appeared to be a flexible tube with a ring attached. He nodded dumbly as Kathy slipped it over his flaccid prick and clipped the ring around his balls.

"This will remind me of your promise." She said. "Anyway it won't let you break it."

Then she got up and went to the chest of drawers at the end of the bed. From a drawer she pulled a couple of lengths of rope.

"Prove that you love me darling." She said as she tied him. He was tied sitting to the corner of the four poster bed. When she was satisfied with the knots Kathy switched on the video again. Then she sat next to him to watch. The girl on the TV was using a dildo in her blonde pussy. The scene lasted for moments. All of a sudden Kathy's victim began to twist in the ropes.

"The studs in the restraint will help get rid of your lust for my competition." She said. "I love you, but you betray me. You will learn to control your cock and let me be the only one to excite you."

With this she got up and left the room. Moments later she was standing in front of me. Kathy's sex slave could not take his eyes off the TV that showed the dildo going in and out of both pussy and asshole. But his body pulled at the ropes as he struggled to ease the pressure of the studs in the sleeve over his throbbing cock.

"I can't leave him too long like this." She said. "But you've arrived at exactly the right time to see the next phase begin. His name is Pete and he worked as a gardener for me. It took months to get him to have an affair. In the end it was the silk sheets and thought of fucking a rich bitch that got him. I had to isolate him from his friends and family. I thought that this would be the most difficult part. It wasn't. One night about a month ago I scratched the fuck out of his back and cock as he came, his wife did the rest. The next day he moved in. I gave him more money than he'd ever seen before and he gave up his job. Since then I've been fucking him all the time. I became difficult. I doubted him and then believed him on alternate days. We played bondage games. All in all I've softened him now to the point that today I introduced the first sexual conditioning."

"You mean the tube." I said.

"Yes. I'll take it off later but gradually I'll keep "testing" him with porno films until I am the only way he can get an erection. That's only the start. Soon I'm going to get a tattoo!"

"Where?" I asked.

"On my feet. He is going to be trained to respond only to my feet and the tattoo. That's the next stage. Once I've got him that far he's trapped. Until then he may still escape the trap by leaving. But he won't, he's too weak. Already he comes in seconds. When only my feet can make him come I'm going to get him to commit."

123456...18
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Denise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 262 milliseconds