• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jenny is Blackmailed

Jenny is Blackmailed

*This is the continuation of my first story, Jenny Tries Amateur Modeling. It is recommended that you read that story first to make sense of the situation. I will finish up this series with one or more stories depending on reader response. Enjoy!

*

After the events that occurred in John's studio, Jenny returned to her apartment. She felt like a dirty whore for submitting to John and giving him a blowjob. Not only that, he shot his thick load into her mouth forcing her to gag and choke. She wondered if the money was really worth "modeling" for John. She felt more like a cheap prostitute than a model from the things that John has her doing. She was afraid that John will want her posing with his cock penetrating her pussy next. It was time she confronted John and regain control before it was too late.

When Jenny arrived for the next photo shoot, she saw John at his desk looking at his computer screen. She could hear slurping noises and moaning coming from the computer. As she approached the desk she realized that John was watching the video of her giving him a blowjob. She was shocked that she looked like such a slut in the video. She wondered if all her pictures she had taken so far were this x-rated. She thought they were supposed to be classy and artistic, much like playboy, but she was obviously wrong.

When she got closer to his desk she noticed that John had his cock out and was jacking himself off. "Perfect timing," he said. He motioned for Jenny to come over and get between his legs.

"What the hell are you doing?" she asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm fucking waiting for you to get down on your knees and suck my dick. I don't fucking pay you to stand there."

Jenny was shocked. John had never yelled at her before much less command her to suck his dick. Up until now he had been completely professional about Jenny posing for his pictures. She was actually a little frightened of this side of him.

"I thought you were only using these videos to get screen shots. Why the hell are you watching them while jacking off?" Jenny asked.

"Because I couldn't wait for the next time I could fuck that pretty little mouth of yours with my dick so I decided to watch this video of you sucking my cock in the meantime."

"Wait... I thought pornographic photos we've been shooting are for the clients you found. Why the hell are you masturbating to them, you sick pervert."

"Haven't you figured it out yet? I am the fucking client. I wanted pictures of you sucking a cock with cum all over your face so I paid you to do exactly that. These are my fucking pictures and videos you dumb bitch."

Jenny was getting really scared at this point. She was afraid of the way John was talking to her. She mustered up the courage to say, "I want all my pictures back and I want you to delete that video."

"Are you stupid? Don't you remember signing papers that gave me the exclusive rights to these pictures? I also took the liberty to do some research on you. I know where you hometown is. I know what high school you went to. I know who your parents are. Do you want me to send this video and all the pictures you've taken so far to everyone you know, including your parents? If not, I suggest you start sucking my cock."

Jenny's eyes were red and watery as she began tearing up. Even though her parents were very supportive she didn't want them to know about the things she's been doing to make extra money, let alone see it for themselves. She didn't even want anyone she knew to find it about her nude modeling. In order to prevent her pictures from being distributed to everyone she knew, Jenny was going to have to obey John. She dropped down on her knees and took John's cock in one hand. Then she lowered her mouth onto his cock and took the whole thing in her mouth.

"That's it. Suck my cock like the dirty little whore you are," encouraged John.

Jenny continued stroking his cock while her head bobbed up and down its length. Her mouth was nice and wet leaving drops of saliva running down balls. She massaged his balls with her free hand and took one in her mouth to suck on. John's cock and balls were now glistening with Jenny's spit.

"Take off your shirt," John commanded.

Jenny reluctantly took off her shirt and continued working on John's cock. He reached behind her to unclasp her bra and reveal her breasts. Then he reached down and pinched her nipples with one hand while pushing her head further on his cock with his other. Jenny let out small moans as John playfully twisted her nipples with his fingers. She sucked his cock with more enthusiasm in order to make him cum faster.

John quickly pulled his cock out of Jenny's mouth as streams of cum began to fly straight onto Jenny's face. Strings of cum covered her hair and face and some even got inside her mouth. John smiled at the sight of Jenny's cum covered face.

"Clean up the mess you made," John said. Jenny licked his balls working her way up to the tip. She opened her mouth and took the head of his cock inside and sucked it clean. She worked her head up and down his cock a few times to make sure she didn't leave behind and cum.

"That's a good girl," he said.

After she finished up cleaning his cock Jenny wiped off the cum from her face and hair. She thought John was satisfied so she tried to pick up her bra to get dressed. John immediately kicked it away from her.

"Not so fast he said," he said. "I'm not done with you yet. That is unless you want me displaying these pictures to everyone you know. Now take off your jeans and panties."

A thought just passed through Jenny's mind. Was she about to get fucked by this sick freak? The last thing she wanted was to get her pictures leaked so she had no other choice but to comply. She took off the rest of her clothes and stood there bare naked in front of John once again.

He was still sitting on his chair as he ordered her to straddle him. Jenny didn't budge.

"Please... not that," she pleaded.

"All I have to do is click send on my computer and your parents could be watching a video of their precious little princess taking a load of cum in her mouth."

Jenny was afraid of his threat so she walked over to where he was sitting and stood right over his cock. She slowly lowered herself onto his lap and positioned his cock between the lips of her pussy. John grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down the lips of her pussy while coating them with his precum. He positioned the head of his cock back to the entrance of her sweet pussy. Then he placed both his hands on her hips and gently pushed her down onto his cock. The head of his cock slowly inched into her pussy and then disappeared. John couldn't wait anymore so he forcefully pulled her hips toward him and at the same time he thrusted into her. Jenny was now impaled by his entire cock.

Jenny screamed, "Ungh!"

This was John's first time fucking a girl and it was amazing. He couldn't believe how great her pussy felt wrapped around his cock. He could feel every inch of her moist vaginal walls against his bareback cock. It felt silky and soft, but at the same time it was tight around his cock. Jenny started to bounce her petite body on his cock. John grabbed both her breasts and squeezed them together. He took one of her nipples in his mouth and began sucking on it while flicking his tongue over it. Jenny began to moan as her body was responding to John's mouth on her nipples and his cock deep inside of her.

John told Jenny to wrap her legs around his waist. As she did this, he picked her up with his cock still buried inside her. He set her down on top of his desk and positioned her legs over of his shoulders as he started fucking her in missionary position.

"Wait... please don't cum..." Jenny mumbled.

Before she could finish her sentence John lowered his body closer to hers and started pumping like no tomorrow. Jenny let out loud moans as John continued fucking her like a rabbit. After a few more thrusts he finally tensed up and came inside her young body, not caring about the risk of pregnancy. Jenny could feel every last drop of cum that John just deposited inside her womb. She wanted John to get off of her, but he didn't even withdraw his cock from her pussy. He just collapsed on top of her while gasping for air.

Jenny turned her head away from John's face so she didn't have to look at him. Across the room, she could see a red blinking light from a video camera that was pointed directly at them. There she laid silently on her back with a fat, middle aged man lying on top of her in between her legs, while she stared at the camera that just recorded her getting fucked by him.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jenny is Blackmailed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 885 milliseconds