• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 41

Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 41

12

copyright @ calibeachgirl
all rights reserved, 2010

Evening, December 26th
Alessa's suite, North Shore Estate

Alessa....

As Dana was talking to Philip, I wondered what he was thinking. It was almost as if I could see his mind attempting to absorb such a huge amount of so strange information and trying to make sense of it... sense of it as it affected us.

As it affected us... four short words that would decide if there would be a future for us, for Philip and me, for Philip and Maria...

I felt the hugest obstacle in his acceptance was Michael. During the last few months, when I had begun to consciously consider having Philip in my life beyond that of a devoted bodyguard, beyond that of a close friend... to truly have him as a lover for as long as I could, for as long as he wanted me, I timidly brought my wishes and questions to Dana.

I had met with her at odd hours, sometimes during the day, sometimes late at night when Maria was still working. I needed to understand my own experiences, good and bad, before I could understand how Philip might fit in the rest of my life.

And, there was always going to be the question of Maria... if I indeed wanted Philip to love me, how would I feel about her? how would she feel about me? how would she feel about him. Would she accept him, however reluctantly? Would she resent him, feeling him a threat to our own relationship?

There were so many questions I had no answer to... at that time.

Dana helped me put my own shattered feelings together so that I could explain them to myself. She helped me explain them to Maria... and to Michael. I didn't know if she had helped me enough to explain to, to convince Philip to love me enough to accept what I desired, what I wanted, what I needed.

And, now, Dana had left the three of us alone, promising to talk to him whenever he wished, to help us make this work.

Returning to the living room, I sat down next to him, hoping to see something... something, even if it was disgust and he was searching for a polite way out... out of the room, out of the Corporation, out of my life.

Maria disappeared. I think she realized that when she spoke to him just two days ago, she was too forceful, leaving him no choice in the affair, it was either 'my way or the highway' and didn't allow him that much time to make a choice. Somehow, I had forgotten that he had slept with Maria just last night.

I got up from the relative dimness of the living room, went into the brightness of the kitchenette and made some hot chocolate. I didn't know if he wanted something like hot chocolate at such a late hour, it was now almost ten o'clock but I needed something to do while he worked out whatever he was thinking.

I was going to use something from the good set of china but felt a couple of mugs were more in keeping with us. Not something all shiny and pretty and so fragile that setting them down without great care would shatter them into a million pieces so small that they would never be able to come together again.

The mugs were honest. Strong and unassuming, able to take some hard knocks without cracking and if there were a few chips here and there, they were only a testament to the solidness they possessed.

He had been able to sit down at the table without my knowing. I shouldn't have been surprised, after all, he had been Secret Service and I knew by then that Jimmy had trained everyone of his men to his own high standards.

I set his cup down, my own nervousness showing as I rattled it against the tabletop, sloshing some out. I went to get a paper towel to wipe it up but as my hand approached the spill, he grabbed my hand, not roughly, not gently, just 'matter of factly' and held it, just looking at it, his other hand fingering my commitment ring.

I tried to sit down on my chair but he refused to release me and pulling me to him, sat me down on his lap. I could feel his erection beneath me, pulsing with a life of its own... its hardness demanding my attention. Squirming on his lap only made it worse and I tried to sit still even as it pushed between the cheeks of my butt.

I felt his face bury itself into my once-again blown-out golden hair and inhale, breathing deeply my scent and taking me within him.

All this time, Philip had not said a single word and even though I knew he was aroused, it might just be one of those things that meant nothing for the future.

I shifted around, I didn't want my back to him, pushing against him and moved enough so that I could hook my left arm around his neck to support me.

I was still waiting for him to say something, anything.

The silence was deafening... and killing me.

As much as I physically enjoyed sitting on his lap, appreciating his arousal pressing even harder against me, I was becoming uncomfortable emotionally.

I wanted to get up; he wouldn't let me. I gave up and sat there, wondering what we were going to do. Going to bed and having sex didn't seem to be his destination or he would have already had his face between my thighs.

I became bothered and aroused thinking about that picture floating through my mind and I felt myself becoming amazingly damp. How could that one night with him affect me so passionately?

I don't know why I had ever thought Michael was a better bed partner than Philip was. It had to be the excitement of the moment. I had enjoyed Michael, especially since he had known so many different oral techniques because of his sisters. But, thinking of him, even being with him, did not exhilarate me as Philip did.

Even though Michael said last night I was the only reason he had regained his manhood and his ability to fully please a woman, I had soon realized that Michael was just my friend, not my lover.

I was in love with Philip. My history with him, the slow and gentle and stimulating and arousing courtship that he and I had experienced since October had made us feel like an engaged couple.

Our night together had been a re-awakening, something not felt since I had been with Jimmy.

Emotionally, I felt that night we were more than an engaged couple but still... still less than a bride and groom.

How much more would I learn about myself? I knew that I could never sleep again with Michael, as much as I liked him and physically appreciated his oral skills in bed. How I wished that he would be able to transfer that ability to satisfying Maria enough that she would be pleased with just him.

I didn't want to share Philip with her. He was mine.

"About last night..." I had to open the subject while I still had the courage, hoping to explain about Michael.

"Alessa, I'm SO sorry, I should have never..." He had trouble finding the words.

"Slept with Maria?" I hoped that was what he wanted to say.

"Yes, that was a unforgivable mistake. It's not like we're not friends or anything, it's just that I love you too much to be with another woman, or to have you with another man."

Ah, no... no, no, no... that's not what we agreed to. I was arguing against myself, how damn stupid was that?

I was so scared, I stuttered. "Philip, you know I slept with Michael."

He might have thought so but hearing me say it was something else; he inhaled sharply and held his breath.

I could feel his body tighten beneath me as he still held me tightly on his lap. I knew my desire to have him as the only man in my life disturbed me when I thought of him with Maria.

Of course, the fact that Michael had so thoroughly pleased me in so many exciting ways the night before...

****

...as I was bent over, holding on to the edge of the bed as Michael was slamming into me hard, causing my breasts to swing back and forth.

"You want my cock in your ass, don't you, Alessa?" Being with me had unleashed all the pent-up sexual energy that had been within him for all these years. Amazingly, he had totally shed his submissive personality and the real Michael had finally emerged. While Maria and I were hoping he would eventually would find himself, I never expected it to be with me and like this.

I didn't answer him and he reached around and grabbed one of my nipples and pulled it, causing me to yell out in pain and a perverse pleasure.

"Answer me, I want to know if you want my cock in your ass."

I shocked myself, "Yes, please, please..."

"Please, what?" He smacked my ass and the sting made me cry out.

"Damn it, Michael, watch out for the baby."

"Sorry, Alessa, I won't do that again." He rubbed my sore cheek, kissing it and murmuring apologies.

"Now," he continued, "please, what?"

"I want your dick in my ass," I said, raising my voice. I was hot and nearing an orgasm. I could always feel the beginnings of it starting beneath my breasts and moving down toward my pussy.

He picked me up from the floor and put me on the bed. Taking a small bottle of liquid, he climbed up and knelt behind me, holding my hips. I had forgotten all about the doctor's advice about anal sex while I was pregnant, I didn't care, I wanted his dick in my ass. I needed his dick in my ass. I was going to have his dick in my ass.

What had come over me? Why didn't I try this last night with Philip? Did I want Philip to think me a 'good girl' and with Michael I could let myself go, enjoying myself in every possible, to try everything I could so I would know if I wanted to do them with Philip?

I felt guilty. I knew that Philip deeply loved me and yet I was giving away my 'cherry' to Michael, one I should have saved just for Philip.

My confusion was overwhelmed by my need for a good fuck and besides Philip, I had only been with Jimmy and here I was wanting to be butt-fucked for all I worth.

My hormones were driving me crazy.

He rubbed the liquid all over my asshole and after putting his fingers in to open me up a bit, he slowly pushed his dick into my ass. I squealed, not in pain but great, wonderful pleasure.

"Damn, you're tight," Michael said. "You've got a fine ass, Alessa."

I was surprised I even remembered what he said, so caught up in what we were doing. I could feel myself widening, adjusting, accepting him as he slowly went deep, deeper, deepest. I could feel myself tightly grip his shaft as he waited.

"You like this, don't you, baby?" he asked.

Somewhere in my head, I was trying to understand the extraordinary change in his demeanor. What had happened the night before with Maria? Did he do these things with her...

In my heart, I strangely felt myself becoming jealous of any attention he would have given her even though he was hers just as I felt myself jealous of her being with Philip at the same time even as I was being fucked by Michael.

My lust-driven actions were out of my control and I made no sense even to myself.

"Oh, God, yes," I yelled out. "Fuck me, damn you! What are you waiting for?"

I had turned into a common slut, willing to do anything just to have a man's dick inside me. I loved Philip... I loved Maria... but this was different.

This was just pure sex. Would I be able to face Philip after this? Maria? Myself? How would I be able to see, to talk, to think about Michael after this?

"You like my big dick, don't you?" His voice was friendly but still had a commanding tone to it triggering a submissive response from me, even more so than when I'm with Maria.

"I love it!" I wished he'd stop talking and continue pounding. I could feel myself starting to cum, my wet fingers hard at work on my clit, my ass having a warm, almost burning feeling that was bringing me higher and higher.

"Ha! I knew it. You were crying and screaming for me to stop but in just a few minutes your crying and screaming for me not to stop. You're my little slut, aren't you?"

****

As I saw it, now, it was already ancient history. I knew it had been a maddening mistake and I just wanted to move on as fast as I could.

Common sense should have warned me to just be quiet but my heart needed to confess at least that much. I refused to give Philip any details of my tryst and only later realized that not knowing would only have made it worse for him, his imagination probably running wild with possibilities.

What Michael and I had done to and with each other would eventually be locked in my memory to stay there forever but right now... what Philip didn't know wouldn't hurt him. I had come to this, almost a cheating wife in my heart, even if we weren't married.

"Alessa, Michael and I had a very long talk today. We told each other everything."

Ah, shit. I was so screwed.

Maria....

As soon as they were talking, I slipped out into the hallway and went outside. As late as it was, the tropical air caressed me like a long-lost lover, enveloping me in its warmth. I had no idea what she was actually going to say to him. We had discussed different possibilities: she and I stay together with both men gone, at least from our beds; she and I and Philip or Michael, that one had some value to it but I could still see problems with it; or we break into two couples and Alessa and I still come together when we need to.

Ah, hell, what did I know? The world of love, sex and lust was really something I had only experienced for about five months. What did I really know, anyway?

Last night with Philip was damned near unbelievable. However he learned how to make love, to make me feel as if I was the only woman on his mind, the only woman in the world, in the universe, I still felt that Alessa was on his mind the whole time. Even as I orgasmed over and over and over, I knew that what we had, friendship, was going to last forever while this liaison was probably only going to be for a night or two. What was I going to do? Did I want Philip to stay in my bed? Physically he was much more...

I had to stop thinking about him, it was going to drive me crazy. He was my first true lover and I gave him anything he wanted as he thrilled me beyond anything I could have ever imagined. At the time, I laughed, telling him that he was scoring the 'trifecta,' the 'hat trick,' as he went from one part of my being to another, experiencing everything my body had to offer.

What would I tell Alessa? Would I tell Alessa? What would she tell me about Michael, who I still thought of as a considerate but lacking person in my life?

I do know that when I saw Michael this morning, he was a different man. What happened with those two?

My 'first' night with Michael was just more of the same we had done in California. He had an incredible ability to bring me orgasms with just his mouth. As much as his crazy-ass sisters had sexually abused him, at least they did teach him one skill.

But this morning, after spending the night with Alessa, Michael was ecstatic. That, by itself, scared me. Was I to be the odd woman out? Were both men going to worship at Alessa's pregnant altar while I was lost in the desert?

Michael surprised me outside. "Hello, Michael," was all I was able to say before he swept me off my feet and twirled around holding me tightly. His smile was contagious and I began to smile with him. Whatever was making him happy was fine with me. It had taken months to get him to this point in his life and I wasn't going to ruin it for him.

With my arms around his neck, I held on as he carried me down the beach into the darkness. I had no idea where we were going aside from the fact that it was away from the house. After five or so long minutes, we approached a couple of tiki torches casting a warm yellow light over a blanket and what seemed to be a cooler.

He gently set me down on the blanket and took my sandals off. He did the same for himself and sat down next to me.

He opened the cooler, pulled out a bottle of Cinzano Asti Spumante and a couple of crystal champagne flutes. Sending the cork out into the darkness, he filled them and passed one to me.

"Cin-cin," he offered and we drank to our health. The sparkling little bubbles tickled my nose. He fed me blue cheese on fancy crackers, some prosciutto. I really liked that Italian ham.

He licked my fingers clean and then used some baby wipes to finish cleaning our hands. We had some more Spumante. I was enjoying myself, seeing a new side to Michael that had remained hidden all this time.

We watched the stars watching us.

We both started talking at the same time and then went through the silliness of 'you first.'

"Michael, Alessa and I have spoken about us and..."

"We've already spoken, Maria and I really need to speak with you."

I knew it! Alessa had somehow ensnared both men into her web, leaving me on the outside, hungry for whatever scraps of love she would give me, either herself or one of them. How had I lost control of the situation so quickly?

He continued, "I'm a little unsure how to actually say it, so..."

He started to make love to me. Not the 'pull your clothes off and fuck' make love but a romantic, slow build up that would make you orgasm before your clothes are even off.

My God, whatever HAD happened last night with Alessa certainly changed something. Gone was his uncertainty... gone was his waiting for directions to orally bring me to orgasm. Gone was the submissive man that I had brought home from San Diego.

Thank God!

And whatever happened between Philip and me was going to stay between us. Little did I know that the two men had already discussed everything Alessa and I had done with them. When I found that out, I almost passed out from the embarrassment.

Ingrid Bergman supposedly said, "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."

Michael looked deeply into my eyes as the torches sent fluttering light in the late night breeze. I found myself smiling at him, not a large, laughing smile but a warm, kind 'I'm so glad you're here' smile.

As he moved closer, I encircled his neck with my arms and pulled him down to me as I lay back on the blanket. I was as comfortable as I could get on the sand. He touched my face lightly before brushing his lips carefully against mine.

I closed my eyes and relaxed, feeling his lips softly pressed against mine. I slightly opened my mouth; he went slowly, gently, easily licking my lips as he held my head under his arm. In all the time I've known him, this was the first time he had initiated a romantic encounter, let alone a possible sexual one.

It was sweet, not too long, not too wet and I savored the romance of his embrace. I didn't want him to rush, I wanted to enjoy his closeness and I put my right hand on his cheek and softly touched him. I gave him a satisfied, warm smile to encourage whatever he was planning on doing.

"Michael, that was..."

I couldn't finish for he put his lips back against mine as he embraced me more tightly, gently put tightly, as if he was staking a claim to my body, my mind, my soul.

I had no idea where this newfound ability had come from but I wasn't going to take a single chance in stopping him. What the hell happened last night with Alessa?

Why is that feeling you get from a good kiss so hard to explain? I felt like melting butter as he caressed my lips with his.

Slowly, softly he kissed my cheeks, my neck, my ears, my neck again. I could feel the erotic rush as my skin grew warm with his lips touching, touching, touching. He was affectionate more than anything else and I was falling in love with him.

He pulled my sarong loose from the blanket and brought it so slowly up past my thighs and I tingled at the feel of the soft sea breeze, once warm to me, now cool against my hot, wet thighs. Pulling my panties down as I raised my hips, he gently inserted a finger, then two into the wetness of my pussy, his palm on my mound.

He found my spot and as his fingers felt it, stroking it gently but firmly, I could feel it swell. I gasped and then moaned and moaned.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 41

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 319 milliseconds