• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Video Amateurs Ch. 04

Video Amateurs Ch. 04

"You can't handle double penetration, girl," Jerell scoffed. "Not with two brothers inside you. We'd split that thang like a catfish."

"If you aren't up for it, Jerell, say so," Karen taunted him.

"I ain't up for it. First you gotta wash Laurence off your ass. Then, as I recall, I was fittin' to judge me a blow job competition and it ain't even halftime. I ain't heard from the skinny redhead yet, but so far, Karen, between you and her? She in the lead."

"The lead? Nikki? She's afraid to take that big thing anywhere near her mouth. You thought I wasn't looking, but I saw her run away from that monster cock of yours when I took a breather and went to let Joanie in."

"Did not," Nicole protested. "I can do anything you can do, Karen," she added defiantly.

"So can I. And don't forget about including me in that blow job contest of yours," Joanie said.

"Hey, what about the cameraman?" I asked in what I thought would come off in a joking tone. Karen didn't seem to take it that way.

"Oh sure, I just bet you'd love a chance to have two strange women suck your cock, wouldn't you, Jeremy," Karen fumed.

"It didn't seem to bother you, sucking a strange man's cock or getting fucked in the ass by another stranger."

"You mean Laurence here? I thought he was going to arrest us all and drag us off to jail naked. I was simply trying to spare you the humiliation, Jeremy."

"Yeah, Jeremy," Laurence added in a mock-scolding tone.

"Jeremy look like he used to bein' humiliated," Jerell added.

"Not really. Not until tonight," I said.

"Well, tonight's the night, isn't it, Jeremy?" Karen gloated. "You know tonight was everything you ever wanted. You've always wanted this. You always wanted what's happening this very moment, right before your eyes, not to mention what's going to happen later tonight. Want to know how I know?"

"How you know what?"

"How I know that you've always craved being cuckolded over and over, especially by well-hung black men, right in the privacy of our own home. How I know you secretly get off on humiliation and degradation. It's all on your computer, Jeremy. Your life is an open book. You can't keep any secrets from your wife, especially when she took the trouble to slip a keylogger onto your PC when you weren't looking."

"Why in the world did you install a keylogger on my computer?"

"Because I love you, you stupid dork. Because I knew you were bored with our sex life. You as much as said so by your indifferent responses, so I took steps to find out the kinds of things that really turn my husband on. And did I find out! Did I ever!"

"What do you mean?"

"I know all the sites you frequent, Jeremy. And I know why. You secretly desire being cuckolded by me, don't you? And not only that, you crave seeing me humiliated sexually in front of a group of strangers. When you brought that gadget home I knew things were going to come to a head tonight, no pun intended. So why don't you finally admit what it is you really want, Jeremy? Why don't you step up and be the director for once in your life?"

"I'm glad I caught this delivery," Joanie remarked. "I ain't missin' this for the world."

"Me either," Nicole agreed.

"All right," I told Karen. "You asked for it. I'll be the director. And as the director, I'll expect you to follow all of my instructions to the letter. After all, as you pointed out, my dear, I already have the entire script in my head."

"Yes, sir," Karen replied. "Girls, are we agreed?"

Nicole and Joanie nodded their eager assent, Joanie adding, "Long's them two Mandingoes plan on stickin' around for the action."

"We ain't goin nowheres," Jerell said. "Laurence?"

"You the one's married, not me," Laurence said.

"Then we're good to go. Now this next scene takes place in the master bedroom so let's all meet in there and handle the blocking for the big bukkake finale."

"Kind of an undress rehearsal, Darling?" Karen smiled. "Gentlemen? May I lead the way?"

I loved watching her take Jerell's and Laurence's cocks in either hand and lead them, strolling nude and casual toward our bedroom. Karen lay supine on our king-size bed while I instructed Nicole to lie perpendicular to her at the foot of the bed. Nicole spread her long legs and let her feet dangle off the side of the mattress while Joanie knelt between Nicole's knees. Joanie at that point needed no further direction. She began kissing and snuggling at Nicole's pussy. Nicole's sighs, the stiffening of her pert nipples and flushing of her abdomen left no doubt she was thoroughly enjoying Joanie's oral attentions.

"Now I want you to alternate, Karen, between sucking each man's cock. Suck one while you jack the other one, then vice versa. Keep them both nice and hard, okay? Remember, I'll be capturing the whole thing on home video. "

"Aye aye, Darling. I think I can handle it," Karen said. In fact my direction seemed rather superfluous; she had already begun. Jerell and Laurence's stiff cocks stood at attention as Karen labored to bring both men to orgasm. I knew the inevitable result would be my wife's face decorated with the semen of two strangers, random guests in our home. I thrilled at the sight of Karen's mouth willingly accommodating the cocks of these men. Karen even touched the tips of their cocks together in her prodigious effort to get both of them into her mouth at once. The dusky skin tightening against the twin throbbing poles made them glisten as though they'd been coated in black lacquer.

Joanie worked with her fingers on Nicole's cunt, burying the middle and ring fingers all the way in, imitating Karen's earlier endeavors. Nicole was rutting like a pig from the sound of things. Suddenly she convulsed, uttering a cry of distress and disgust, and tried to sit up.

"Ain't no reason to get all worked up, Darlin'," Joanie comforted her, patting her thighs in a reassuring manner. "You just had your first pussy squirt, is all. Happens to the best of us. If we're lucky, that is."

"But there's so much of it." Nicole whimpered, "and I got it all over you, Joanie."

"Not to worry, Babe; Gramma Joanie knows just what to do. Gramma Joanie be the cleanup woman." Joanie began licking the abundance of clear fluid from her fingers and forearms, even using her fingers to wipe drops of it from her face, then sucking those fingers clean. "Tastes kinda sweet, like honey from your honey pot, Sweetie," she said. "All's you hafta do is remember who it was who gave you your first squirt, and you'll cum runnin' ever' time." She winked broadly at Nicole, who gave her a shy and knowing smirk in return.

"Hey, Jerell, whatever happened to that blow job contest you all been braggin' about?" Laurence taunted.

"You fellas just forget about that," Karen said. "I'm going to take care of both of you right now. Who's got some hot cum for me? You close, Jerell? How about you, Laurence?"

"I'm fittin' to bust me a nut," Jerell groaned.

"Don't stop," Laurence sighed.

"I want you both to cum on my face while my husband catches it all on video." Karen furiously jacked each man's cock, holding the tips poised directly over her wide-open mouth, her tongue fully extended. With an explosive exhale of breath and a paroxysm of spastic groans Jerell came first, a pulsing spurt of thick semen that clung in gobs to Karen's eyebrows, nose and even a stray streak or two in her hair. Karen milked his cock to wring out the last few drops, squeezing it like a washcloth as she flicked her tongue tip over the slit at the head to catch the last few stray drops of Jerell's ejaculate. Then, after a coy smile and a "Thank you" directed at Jerell, she turned her considerable attentions to sucking Laurence's cock as he pumped his hips faster and faster.

"Here cums," Laurence sighed, his voice taut with arousal.

"Give it to me Baby," Karen moaned. "Give it all to me. Right on my face and in my mouth. Shoot all over my face—"

Laurence moaned like a man being tortured, then came in a surging, spurting eruption of cum that mostly made it into Karen's mouth. When he had finished he stood close by, massaging Karen's breasts and rubbing and trailing his receding erection against her nipples. Jerell had moved on and was now occupying himself with eating Joanie's pussy as she lounged in a bedside chair.

Karen said, "You might want to come in closer, Honey." I did as she asked. Primping for the camera, her face bedecked with trails of semen, she demurely whispered, "How do you like it, Honey?" Then she opened her mouth wide, extending her tongue again to show me the opalescent pool of semen she was holding in her mouth. Without another word she clamped her mouth shut, blinked her eyes and swallowed the whole thing down.

"Oh, man," Jerell marveled. Karen responded with a sweet and coquettish smile meant for me alone.

"I don't know about you all, but all this sex and walking around naked is making me hungry," Joanie said.

The perfect host, I offered, "Who wants pizza?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Video Amateurs Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 699 milliseconds