• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dear Stranger in My Dream

Dear Stranger in My Dream

Dear Stranger in My Dream,

I do not know who you are or if you will ever read this, but my dream was so real, I had to write about it...

It was a warm summer night, and you and I ended up at a crowded bar having drinks. We did not know each other very well, other than casual meetings through mutual friends. The evening started out fun and lighthearted, everyone was laughing and drinking pretty heavily. Several times our eyes met and the raw lust that I was feeling was mirrored in your eyes. I don't know exactly what it was that was drawing me to you. I can not blame the alcohol, it was something more. The unspoken exchanges went on for about an hour before you finally walked up behind me and whispered in my ear.

"Don't say anything yet, but if you want to experience a night that you will never forget, come find me in about ten minutes."

I turned around and you were nowhere to be seen. I wondered what I should do. My mind told me to get in my car and go straight home, but the tingle between my legs sent a different message to my brain. Minutes later, I could still feel the heat from your breath on my neck and your words echoed in my head.

I stood up to walk to the ladies room, when you walked by and grabbed my hand.

"We are leaving now! I can not wait another minute to get you alone!"

Thankfully, the ride to your house was short. The silence in the car only made the echo in my head louder. My heart raced as you pulled into the garage.

"What am I doing?" A quick glance in your direction told me that I did not speak those words aloud. I tried to rationalize the situation, but I couldn't.

You walked into the kitchen and poured two glasses of wine. As I sipped, I walked over to admire your pool table. You walked up behind me and pressed your entire body against my backside, the warmth penetrated through our clothing as if we were naked. A cool rush of air, as you stepped back, caused a shiver to run up my spine. You started kissing my neck and ears, the gentleness combined with warmth and amount of alcohol consumed made me fell light headed. My knees started to go weak, you slid one arm around my waist to help me balance, and I knew at this moment that I was giving myself to you. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back against your broad chest, turning all power over to you. You removed my outer jacket, leaving me wearing a satin camisole and my mid thigh length skirt. Both of your hands were now on my waist, you could not hide your excitement through the thick fabric of your jeans, with your hips pressing against my back. Your hands slowly moved up to cup my breast, we both took in a quick breath as a bolt of excitement shot through our bodies. In a split second, your thumbs were grazing across my nipples causing them to become taut and erect. The thin fabric did nothing to protect my nipples from the sweet torture of your fingertips. As you squeezed my stiff nubs, I could feel the moist juices between my legs starting to flow.

My hips shifted involuntarily from the tickle of excitement and the tiny drop of juice that moistened the thong that I was wearing. A soft moan escaped my lips. With one hand still on my breast, you reached down with the other hand and pushed my skirt up around my waist. My body followed yours as you moved back a couple of inches to slide your hand in front of my belly. The tiny thong string slid to one side willingly as your finger slid in beside it. This time it was your moan that was heard as your finger dipped into my wetness and slid up into me.

"You should know that I am trying very hard, not to bend you over and just take you from behind right now."

"I want ...," was all that managed to come out of my mouth.

"Me too, but that is not how I envisioned our first time together. I want you to remember this night for years to come."

Your strong arms swept me up effortlessly and cradled me against your chest. I could feel your heartbeat against my cheek as you carried me into the bedroom. The moon cast a gentle glow through the window. You slipped my skirt off and removed your shirt and jeans. I sat down at the end of the bed and you knelt in front of me. This was the first time you kissed me. My lips parted for your tongue as my legs parted for your body to slide closer to me. Your tongue danced playfully in my mouth as your finger once again slipped between my smooth, slippery skin and up into my body. The movement of your finger was slow and steady, while your kiss took on a more forceful pace. I could tell you were trying to remain reserved, but wanted me as much as I wanted you.

When you lowered your mouth to suckle my nipples, through the lace of my camisole, I thought I was going to lose my mind. Your teeth gently nipping, alternating between both stiff buds made me clench my jaws tight. I could not resist lacing my fingers through your hair and pulling your head closer. Pain and ecstasy combined as one, as your teeth gripped my nubs tighter and your finger moved faster inside of me. I was on the brink of climax, when you quickly withdrew your finger and pushed my shoulders back onto the bed. Your hands lifted my legs into the air as you lowered your mouth to lick my slit.

The long strokes of your tongue felt amazing. My fingers gripped the sheet tighter every time the tip of your tongue would flick against my clit. How is it that you knew all of the right moves to make my body respond to you?

"You taste so sweet, just like I have imagined. Every time I would see you, my mind would think about what it would be like to have you in my bed."

At your request (as if, at this point I was going to have the power to refuse you) I moved up on your bed onto my hands and knees, then you eased my shoulders down onto the bed. My heart raced in anticipation of your cock sliding into me, my body being allowed to feel the full power and strength of your passion. Instead it was your tongue, starting from my clit and very slowly licking the entire length of my slit. Just when I thought I could take any more; you started licking faster and applied more pressure, spreading your tongue wide, and then dipping between my swollen lips to taste my sweetness.

My mouth was dry as I whispered, "I want you inside me. I want to feel your cock deep, inside me."

You reached into the nightstand and pulled out a condom, slipped it on, and paused just before entering. As you rubbed the head of your cock up and down, just barely penetrating me, I could feel my walls stretching to welcome the width of your shaft. I wanted to push back against you, but you held my hips firm as you inched your way deeper and deeper. I buried my face in the pillow to muffle my moans. Your cock was so large and rigid; it took a few moments for my body to adjust to you.

"I can feel your muscles gripping my cock. Your pussy is damn tight." you said through clenched teeth.

"I can't help it, you are so hard and your cock is so thick, I love it!" I said between heavy breaths.

You started, ever so slowly, gliding in and out. As my body relaxed and my wetness increased, so did your rhythm. As your hands guided my hips back and forth, I started playing with my nipples. My fingers would pinch harder as you thrust deep inside me. I was no longer sensitive to pain; the waves of pleasure surging through my body took over.

"I want to watch you play with yourself while I fuck you," you growled.

You lay on the bed on your back and lifted me on top of you. My back arched as you guided me down, filling me completely. Once again you grabbed my hips and set the pace.

"Play with your tits for me," you whispered, this time more of a plea than a demand.

I raised my hands up and lifted my breast above my straps. The fabric in front served as a shelf for my tits to rest on, pushing them together and making them stick out. You sat up and flicked your tongue at each nipple. I grabbed both stiff nubs between my index fingers and thumbs, rolling them and pulling on them. The muscles in my walls started to tighten around your cock. The growl in your throat and my whimpers were signals that neither one of us were going to be able to hold back our release. My hands were replaced with yours. You sat up and started sucking forcefully on each breast. My hips were grinding into yours. My feet started getting hot and I knew I was about to climax. The head of your cock was rubbing against my G-spot, causing my walls to spasm. You were biting at my nipples and rubbing my clit with your thumb.

"Yes, Oh Yes, that's IT! Grind your cock inside me! Oh Yes! Fuck me!" I cried out.

My body went rigid atop you. You quickly grabbed my waist and rocked my hips back and forth. I cried out over and over as I rode the waves of the most powerful orgasm that I had ever experienced. I was unaware of your own climax until you let out a loud groan and plunged deep inside me forcefully. I let out a small whimper as a pain shot through my body, but smiled when I saw the look of concern and satisfaction in your eyes. You fell back on the bed pulling me down atop you, both our chests heaving with deep breaths.

The last thing I remember, before waking from my dream was you kissing my forehead and telling me to never forget that night.

Even though it was a dream, I will never forget that night!

Thank you and I hope to see you again in future dreams...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dear Stranger in My Dream

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 347 milliseconds