• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Freedom Ch. 04

Freedom Ch. 04

One evening after a long night of protest and speeches, a couple of dozen of us from the tour went down by a lake for a bonfire and a little pep talk and some down time. Some of the guys had bought their guitars and were singing songs of hope and happiness. It was good to hear all our voices rising up in a collection of peace and harmony, but my mind was on the freedom of people, but the freedom of my heart. I stared across the bonfire at Ella seeing her smiling face lit up by the blazing fire. I wondered if she ever thought about us the way I did. At night every time I closed my eyes I saw her face, the way it looked when I touched her in the most private of places. I could still feel her soft pussy lips on my finger tips and the hardness of her nipples on my lips. Just thinking about her was making me so very hard.

"Daniel?" Heather piped in interrupting my fantasy. Heather was a sweet girl, pretty, blonde, blue eyed—physically the kind of girl my parents would love to see me bring home. She sat down next to me very close and asked what was on my mind.

"Oh nothing."I didn't really feel like talking. I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts.

"You've just been very quiet this whole trip. I heard what happened with you and Ella. I am very sorry. We were all cheering for you guys but I guess those types of relationships just aren't meant to be."

I didn't say anything back to her for a while but then she took my hand and spoke again. "Maybe if we lived in some other time and some other place...and I know that's why we are here but it's gonna take a while to get there."

"I don't want to wait. How long do you think that they have been waiting?" I didn't mean to get into it, to bring myself to those angry thoughts again, especially in that atmosphere where everyone was carefree. I pulled my hand away from Heather and left the bonfire to go deeper into the woods. It reminded me a lot of the woods Ella and I would meet up in. I found a little clearing and sat as I looked over the water, faintly hearing the voices of my friends in the background. If only we were in another time, another place...well I am not and I won't be, so I have to live with the time that has been given to me. I just had to keep fighting, I didn't know why, but I was stuck on this girl and I would keep fighting for her. Under the moonlight I feel asleep and had my first dream about her...

In my dream I stood in the same woods, but it was morning. The sun was on the rise waking the birds and the colors of life. All of the blues, greens, yellows, and reds before me looked more vibrant than even the most saturated paintings. In the shallow end of the lake I could make out a figure dressed in white. I walked closer careful not to scare my subject away. Covered by the bush of the shoreline I got a closer look at the lake bather. It was Ella in a sheer white gown gently playing in the water and washing her hair. She filled the jug she held in her hand with the cool clear water and from over her head she poured the slow stream of water onto her body. The water flowed down her like a sensual water fall, making her hair sleek, racing down her neck to her breast, then down her belly. The sheer fabric stuck to her skin exposing her brown skin and her many mountains and canyons. I could have just sat there and watched her, but my cock would not allow it.

I emerged from the bush and discovered that I was naked. She saw me coming toward her and began retreating further into the water in a very teasing way. I ran into the water anxious to wrap my arms around her body and hold it close to mine, but no matter how fast I was I could not catch her. She treaded back to the shallow part and ran out of the water into the bushes from where I had been watching her. I followed with a hard cock and a giant smile on my face. On the other side of the bushes a nice little blanket palette where she laid still in her wet clothes waiting for me. "There you are," I said walking toward her, watching her take all of my nakedness in. But before I could reach my love I hit a glass wall. She didn't know it was there either from the look on her face. I pounded the clear barrier but I could feel that it was indeed thick. I ran down the wall trying to find an opening on either side but there were none. Just on the other side of the glass Ella was waiting for me with her hands pressed against the glass. I went up to the glass as well and pressed my hands to where hers were on the other side. She smiled and looked at me lovingly. I wanted to break down the wall and just hold her and talk to her like I had been longing to do, but I couldn't.

Ella began to press her lips against the wall and in turn also pressed her wet breasts against it too. My eyes went from her lips to her dark brown nipples showing through the white fabric. I pressed my lips up to the glass as well, trying my hardest to pretend that my body wasn't touching the cold wall but her warm body. It was torture to be so close yet not able to touch what my cock wanted. Ella stepped back from the glass and began to shed the wet white gown that had been hugging and hiding her wonderful body. Her skin was the color of smooth milk chocolate and I wanted it to be poured all over me... After she stripped she came back up to the glass to show off herself to me. She looked just like she did in real life. Her hourglass figure and long legs teased my cock until it was almost painful to be standing there. My hand was wrapped around my cock gently stroking and already feeling the precum ooze. Her sweet demeanor switched to sexy as she pressed herself provocatively against the glass...

She seemed to be a bit frustrated over there with no one to touch her lovely body. No matter how hard she pressed she couldn't feel me and I couldn't feel her. She turned away from the wall and I got a bit sad because I thought she would leave me but she just laid back onto the palette. She could see me stroking my cock for her and I could tell it pleased her because she began to spread her legs. Her sweet pussy came into view for my delight. Her big wide brown eyes looked straight into mine, lips parted, and fingers touching her velvety folds. She tried to keep eye contact with me as she began to play with herself but every once in a while when her hand would pass over her clit her eyes would close sexily. "You are so beautiful..." I said to her hoping she could read my lips. I watched her fingers explore her wanting pussy. She wasn't shy at all in front of me; she parted her pussy lips wide and showed me the pink within. I couldn't help but push my stiff cock against the glass trying to get it closer to her tight little hole...

I closed my eyes like she had done envisioning my cock pushing into her warm love tunnel. What I wouldn't give to make sweet love to her in the woods just like I wanted to. My imagination must have been very strong because after a while I couldn't feel the glass...I looked down and my cock was poking out through the glass, through a hole onto the other side and there was Ella crawling toward me ready to devour my cock. Her open mouth inched toward my perky cock—

"Daniel...Daniel...Daniel!" I woke in a sweat at the hands of Heather on my right shoulder. Damn it. I wanted to push her away and go back to sleep before my dream was lost, but Heather wouldn't allow it. "Daniel, the bus is going to leave you." Reluctantly I followed Heather out of the woods and to the bus where they had been waiting on me. Larry saved me a seat next to him and for some reason had a goofy look on his face.

"What were you and Heather doing back there?" he smirked. "Nothing—" "Sure..." "I fell asleep that's all." On the bus ride to our motel I feel asleep again, praying that my dream would continue, but it didn't. It never does. I ended up having some random dream that didn't have her in it. Once we got to where we were staying Larry and I along with a few more guys went to check out the city, trying our best to stay out of trouble. We found an old abandoned building and went up to the roof. It was the kind of place that I wish I could show Ella. The view was amazing, and so was the peace. Up there is was a different world, one without hate and without worry. We didn't end up coming home until about 3 am, which was probably a bad idea since we had to go to a church early that next morning. The next morning in the church all of us were trying our best to stay awake during a series of speeches and sermons by old men who had no charisma whatsoever. But then Mr. Jones, one of the sponsors and leaders of our tour announced the next speaker, which happened to be a very bashful Ella. I sat up in the pew and perked my ears.

She wore a lovely deep blue dress that was a little too small for her chest area but fit her perfectly everywhere else. She wore a big smile like always and started her speech a little shaky as she looked out into the audience. I stared at her wondering eyes hoping to catch her attention. I leaned forward listening to her every word and feeling her every feeling. She spoke of change, rebellion, and Christian morals, all the regular things that we had been hearing in these speeches over the past couple of days. In the middle of her speech she suddenly paused and looked out into the audience finding my green eyes set on her. There was an awkward silence, a pause in her speech as she flipped over her notes and started anew. She began this time unscripted and raw:

"Not too long ago I met this guy who looked at me and didn't see a black girl, but saw a girl that he liked and I liked him too, a lot. He's white and I am black, and that's all I ever hear from others, that's all I hear from the media, from my community, even from my parents. I do not wish for our colors to disappear. I love the color of my honey skin, I love the natural golden brown highlights of my hair, I love the green in his eyes and the little flecks of brown and gold, the color of his hair reminds me of fall. I wish that others could see me the way that he does. He could tell you the color of my skin, my hair, and my eyes, but he also knows my favorite song, what makes me happy, what I dream of, he even knows about that embarrassing time I had in Greendale. Love is the only way to see others like that, but I can't wait for the rest of the world to love me first. I have to love the racists, the passives, and the people who mean me harm. Humans have become a twisted race as a whole, but if I could just untwist one more heart, see a person as God had made us—as loving creatures. I don't want to give up on them, and I don't want anyone to give up on me, especially the boy I love—"

Ella with her wide compassionate eyes looked straight at me. I mouthed "I love you too" with my lips. I didn't care that everyone was looking at me. She continued her speech which just turned into a little passionate rant. I missed listening to her ranting in the woods. I would lay back and just watch her go. I loved the way she moved her hands as she spoke. There was so much passion in her that not a lot of people knew about. I could hardly contain myself sitting there. I imagined me going up to her when she was done and kissing her right there in front of all of those people, but maybe it wasn't the time.

When she was done the crowd applauded her as she took her seat once again, several pews in front of mine. She said she loved me, in front of all of these people. It made me the happiest guy in the world knowing that she still thought of me. When it was time to go we were escorted out of the church by a few police officers. There was an angry crowd waiting for us outside of the church. One older white male was particularly aggressive and loud shouting things toward Ella and her friend. I left Larry's side and pushed my way forward next to her, taking her hand before she even turned around to see me. I could hear the reaction from the angry crowd grow but I didn't care. I grabbed hold of her tightly and we started running away from the crowd, our group, and everyone else. She didn't know where I was taking her but she followed along as we ran as fast as we could. I took my love to the abandoned building, straight up to the rooftop. I was out of breath and so was she but I immediately pulled her in for a much needed kiss. She didn't protest at all as she kissed me hard like it was her last time. Her tongue pushed into my mouth as she held onto me tightly. I welcomed it in sucking on her tongue and her lips lightly. "Just a second," I told her. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my inhaler. She laughed sweetly as I took a couple of puffs. "That won't happen ever again." I knew that right there on the roof of the building I would make love to her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Freedom Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 525 milliseconds