• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Tokyo Massage

Tokyo Massage

I'd driven past it many times. Tokyo Massage.

I wanted to stop, if for no other reason than to find out if it really was "that kind" of massage parlor. Even if it was, what did that mean? I wasn't even sure what a happy ending really consisted of. I pulled into the alley and drove around to the back of the building. It was late, and dark even in a light polluted city like Los Angeles. I looked around before getting out of my car, confident that no one was hanging around.

I walked up to the door and pressed the buzzer. After a minute, the inside door opened, and I could see an elderly Asian woman through the metal screen door. "Too late. We closed."

"Oh, you are? Okay, thank you." I turned back to my car.

"Wait." The door creaked open. As I turned back, the old lady waived me inside. "One girl here. I see if she stay for you." I stepped inside, and she directed me into the first door on my left.

I entered a room with a massage table along one wall. At one end was a love seat. I cocked an eyebrow. I was no expert, but the room arrangement seemed to be a pretty good indication that it was in fact "that kind" of massage parlor. It seemed to me a serious masseuse would want to have access to both sides of the table and would not want it up against the wall. What's more, I couldn't imagine what use a love seat could possibly have for massaging unless the massage involved a small Asian girl kneeling with a cock in her mouth. "You been here before?"

"What's that? No, I haven't been here before."

"Ok, you wait here. I see." The door closed. I stood waiting for a moment. Then another. Finally, the door opened, and a much younger Asian girl leaned in. I could hear the other woman outside the door talking to her in Japanese. The girl looked me up and down, appearing to appraise me. I don't want to brag, but I'm not bad looking. In future visits, I would come to learn that I'd earned the nickname "Handsome Man", a simple but flattering compliment from the massage girls.

At any rate, she seemed to approve. She replied to the older woman and then, "Yeah, okay. 50 dollar. You pay now." Nodding, I fished into my pocket and took out three $20's. Taking them from me, she closed the door.

Again, I waited. After several minutes, the door opened and she walked in, change in hand. She was cute. I don't know how else to describe her. Small breasts, but I'm a guy who thinks a B cup is about perfect. I could tell that she had indeed been about to leave, because she was wearing jeans and a light sweater. Again, not an expert in these matters, but I was pretty sure that even if this were a legit massage place, that wasn't working attire. As she closed the door, she looked up at me and smiled. "Your first time? You supposed to be naked under towel." She gestured toward the towel on the massage table.

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry."

"Is okay. I wait outside." I took off my shirt as the door closed, and suddenly, I wondered if I'd been wrong. Jeans and a sweater... and she leaves while I take off my clothes? If this were one step away from a whorehouse, wouldn't she help me strip? Or at least not care that I do it with her in the room? I laid my clothes on the chair and climbed onto the table, covering myself with the towel. Moments later, the door opened again and she peeked her head inside. "You ready?" she said with a smile.

"I am." She bowed her head in acknowledgment and entered. She motioned for me to turn onto my stomach. I did, and she started in by massaging my calves, putting some oil on them. She quickly moved up my thighs. She's hurrying, I realized. It's after hours, and she wants to get it done as quickly as possible.

"You say your first time?" I again said that it was. "You never go anywhere else?" I grunted in the negative as her hands slid under the towel and caressed my ass. It lasted only a few moments before she was working her way up my back. "You like massage?"

"It's fantastic, thank you." She moved to my shoulders. No more than 30 seconds later, she patted me on the butt. I raised my head.

She did it again. "Over, please." I did so, and she smiled at me as our eyes met. "You very good," she motioned towards my face, her finger making a circular motion. "Handsome."

I think I may have actually reddened a little as I thanked her, "You're very good, too. At the massage and," I made the same gesture to her, "beautiful." She beamed back at me as she started massaging my chest. She worked her way down my stomach, and then it happened. She lifted the towel to look at my cock. As quickly as she picked it up, she replaced it. And then she began to apologize.

"Sorry. I so sorry."

"No, no. It's okay. Don't be sorry, it's fine."

She stopped. "Yes?"

"Yeah, it's fine." She smiled weakly and moved to the front of my thigh. What had just happened? Was that a test? If so, I apparently failed for the very simple reason that my dick wasn't hard. I guess because I wasn't expecting it, still wasn't sure what was going to happen, I was enjoying the rushed massage and actually relaxing. But I was too relaxed. Considering that I'd told her that it was my first time, and she probably wasn't sure that's even what I wanted, my lack of arousal probably warned her off.

I realized that if I wanted to bring this back in a direction that would end with me unloading cum on or in this pretty little Asian girl, I needed to do something. Of course, I didn't want to do anything too overt in case I was completely wrong about this. I decided that what was good for the goose was good for the gander. My right hand was hanging over the side of the table. I gently touched the back of her thigh as she leaned over. When she looked back at me, I apologized for what could have been just an accidental touch. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean--"

"No. Is okay. You can do." I smiled at her and began rubbing the back of her thigh, just teasing the place where it met the curve of her ass. "You be careful. I get excited, you have take care of me."

I slid my hand up to cup her ass. "I can do that."

She stopped. "Yeah?" I nodded. She paused for a moment and then peeled back the towel. By now, I was hard, the anticipation having turned me on more than at any time I could remember. In fact, a tiny bit of precum trained from the tip as the towel pulled away. "So big. I can taste?" Again, I nodded. She took my cock between her dainty fingers and I finally felt the warm wetness as her lips closed around me. It didn't last long. She ran her tongue a couple times back and forth and then let my now wet prick slip from her mouth. "Mmm, salty." Salty? Was that why she stopped. "You can tip?" she asked.

It took me a moment to realize what she was asking. "Oh, yeah, I can tip." And then it all made sense. The momentary blow job I'd just gotten was to make sure I wasn't a cop.

She smiled. "I be right back. You stay," she said to my pulsating member, touching the tip with her index finger. She closed the door behind her, and I laid there alone, hanging in the breeze. I wondered what she was doing. Getting protection? Cleaning up? All of the above?

Several minutes later, the door opened, and she entered in a skintight black dress that barely fell below her lips. She left to change clothes? If things go as expected, I thought, she's going to be naked again in a matter of minutes. Why bother? Moments later, I changed my tune. She smiled at me and then posed, her ass sticking out. From my prone position on one elbow, I caressed it, and then she reached back and flipped the bottom of the dress up, revealing red lacy panties. She hooked her thumbs in them and slooooooowly slid them down, bending forward and pushing her pussy back towards me as she did so. I suddenly appreciated the wardrobe change. When she was done, she smiled devilishly at me and dropped the panties on my face. By the time I reached up to pull them off, she was throwing a leg over my midsection, facing away from me.

I took a moment to sniff her panties. There wasn't much scent from the few minutes she'd worn them, but it was still a turn on. I dropped them to the floor as she pushed her ass back towards my face and I felt those amazing lips envelope my cock again. Her pussy was inches away from my face. I stared at it for a moment, feeling her mouth moving up and down my shaft. I don't know whether it was my general horniness or the excellence of the blow job, but I thought to myself, "Well, if I'm going to catch something, I'm just as likely to catch it from her blowing me as I will from eating her, so..."

I leaned forward and buried my tongue in my masseuse's snatch. She moaned around my cock as she pushed back into my face. I wondered if this was a rarity for her. Men are so much more reluctant to go down than women, and I reasoned that very few men would probably do it when they were paying for sex and it wasn't expected. This went on for several minutes until she leaned back, letting my dick flop against my hip and ground her cunt into my face. My nose was pressed against her asshole, but I didn't care. I was just loving the fact that she was actually enjoying it, even though it was work for her. Finally, she climbed off, a string of her pussy juice trailing from my mouth to her for several inches.

"Oh, lemme fuck you," she said as she began peeling off the black dress.

I watched her with hungry eyes and said, "Do you have a condom?" She paused with the dress around her shoulders, her perky tits and the straight black hairs of her pussy in plain view. She smiled and nodded her head toward my groin. I looked down, and there was a condom, already snugly around my cock.

When had that happened? Had she put it on with her mouth? I smiled up at her. "You're good."

"Uh huh. I gone fuck you good." With that, she climbed on top of me, straddling me as she faced away. She didn't drop to her knees and back onto my cock as I'd had girlfriends do. Instead she squatted onto my dick, guiding it into her well-used but still tight cunt. With that, she began bouncing with wild abandon. I watched, mesmerized as my dick slid in and out of this little Asian girl, her perfect ass framing the cunt lips that sucked on my shaft.

"Oh, damn, your pussy feels amazing."

"You like? Oh, you cock feel so good in me. I fuck you all day."

Now, I'd like to say that I fucked her until I was raw. Normally, I last longer than most girls can handle. I once even went until my foreskin was bleeding. I'd like to say this lasted that long.

I don't know whether it was late and she wanted to make me cum (if so... skills) or if I was just so turned on by the situation and how hot and good she was, but it only lasted about five minutes until my cock was pulsating inside her pussy, filling the latex with cum. I didn't say anything. No, "Oh, God, I'm cumming!" or anything like that. I think I was hoping she would just keep going. As turned on as I was, it wasn't out of the question that my dick would remain hard and we could just go right into round 2. Sadly, she slowed as she felt it.

She climbed onto the floor and peeled the condom off, careful not to let it drip on me. Then she reached into a little electronic gadget that turned out to be a towel warmer. She used it to clean off my cock as it lost its stiffness. And then the second really surprising thing of the night happened. Still naked, she climbed onto the massage table with me. She put her arm around my chest. "Next time you come, you come early. We fuck two, three times."

I smiled at her, "Okay, but in the meantime..." I scooted down the table and again pressed my lips to her cunt lips. She wrapped her legs around my shoulders and squirmed. I took some pride in the fact that it took less than five minutes before she was thrusting her hips off the table, her thighs shivering as she came on my face. There's something really satisfying about making a sex worker cum.

She ran her fingers through my hair. "Ok, you get dressed. I get hot towel... for your face." She grinned at me. Apparently, the room had only been equipped with one. She walked out of the room, naked as the day she was born. I stood and reached for my clothes, and then I felt the hair. On the back of my tongue, I could feel a straight, black public hair right in that most annoying of spots. I reached a finger in my mouth, but I couldn't get it. So I grabbed a tissue from the stand and scraped that along my tongue. That's when she walked back in with the towel.

She saw me wiping my tongue and misunderstood my intent. "You ok. I clean. My pussy clean for you."

"No, no, I know. I have a hair..." She smiled, understanding. Pulling my hand away, she pulled down on my chin, making me say "ahhhh" like a doctor. She reached her tiny fingers in my mouth and plucked the hair out, rubbing them together to make it float to the floor. Then she wiped around my face and mouth with the towel while her other hand cupped between my legs.

"You come back soon, I fuck you even better."

I smiled. "I owe you a tip." I picked up my jeans and reached in the pocket. I didn't even bother to count anything out. I just handed her the whole wad of bills. It was more than worth it. I knew I'd be getting hard just thinking about her for the rest of my life.

She looked at the stack in her hand. She leaned in, whispering in my ear, "You come back again, I let you fuck my ass." Her tongue flicked my ear as she backed away.

Still naked, she backed out the door as I promised to return. I stood there for a moment, reveling in the moment when the little old lady appeared in the doorway. She didn't bat an eyelash at my nakedness. I'm sure she'd seen plenty of cock in her day. "You dress. You leave." She didn't take her eyes off me until I was out the door.

Sadly, I never saw her again. I did get another regular girl, a dyed blonde who told me my nickname. But that is a story for another day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Tokyo Massage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds