• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rubber Doll at the Girls Party

Rubber Doll at the Girls Party

Mel always liked the fetish porn – girls in those crazy latex outfits were performing the weirdest things ever... Add to that insane piercings, multi-colored tattoos and such – and you can cum in no time when watching. He was somehow skipping the idea of trying stuff like that himself, but his new girlfriend resulted to be an exact person for some fetish fun...

Diana was bossy, a bit on the plumper side – though young and full of energy. She had lots of small tattoos all over her body and enough piercings to live marks on him every time they were making love.

Diana was also bisexual and polyamorous – a dream come true for a crossdressing sissy boyfriend!

So when he told her about that latex idea, the answer was obvious – she immediately handcuffed him to the bedpost, spanked his ass shiny red and told him lots of nasty and arousing words, encouraging him to give it a try... Mel was excited and began the preparations immediately.

The costume was expensive as hell, but he didn't care. It was a custom made full-body latex catsuit with condom-like tube which supposed to go inside his ass, and a huge artificial "pussy" enclosing the balls and leaving a head of his cock protruding as a clitoris, on top of the latex labia. Mel have seen those parts separately and decided that together they should look and feel much better! Costume had a zipper on the back, and could be completed with an ugly female mask, covering his head.

The mask had lace on the backside and another "condom" tube going directly into the throat, so the only way to breathe was through the open nostrils. To make the things even more interesting, the "hands" were ending with latex gloves without fingers. So once inside, Mel would not be able to get out without external help.

When Diana saw the costume next week, she was beyond crazy – Mel had to don the costume right away, she tightly laced the mask on his head, donned a wig over it and ordered him to look at himself in a mirror. Mel expected that, but still was shocked to see a pink rubber doll with slutty face and gaping mouth. The only two things missing were fake breasts and something to keep his mouth open. Yes, he wanted to look like a whore!

Both things arrived next week, and Diana was at his place almost immediately. She packed Mel into the costume again – now with huge false boobs pasted to his chest and a ring gag keeping the mouth open. Mel realized that he can either drool or gulp his saliva. He moaned and raised the hands asking her to get him out, but she was bursting with laughter and slapping him around the room...

He guessed that seeing a huge live sex doll asking to let her free from itself was fun, but now the idea was not looking as appealing to him as before. So when Diana undid the costume head and removed the gag, he started to mumble something about changing his mind – and got an angry slap in his face. She told him quite a couple of nasty words and caged his cock in a CB for a week. She also kept on teasing him every day, so by the weekend Mel was absolutely horny, defeated and ready for anything.

Diana arrived in Friday and milked him, softly explaining that there would be an all-girls party tonight – and through all the weekend. He will participate as a rubber doll, dressed in a naughty schoolgirl uniform. To make things more fun, his eyes will be covered, so he won't be able to see who is playing with him. Then Mel was tied to bed, his cock throbbing, and the only answer he could think about was "yes, Mistress!" She smiled and told him a safe-word – actually a safe-sign, as he would not be able to speak. If things will go bad, he was expected to squeeze both hands simultaneously – moaning and doing anything else would not count...

Guests began arriving about 10 pm – Mel was standing at the entrance, dressed in the slutty schoolgirl attire on top of his costume. He couldn't see who was there, and hysterical laughter of the guests was only interrupted by another joke from Diana, pointing out the usefulness of having a live sex doll in the house. Mel was aroused, horny and nervous. The gag was annoying him, and breast forms were wiggling side to side when he was walking, guided by Diana.

The girls were totally having fun – chatting and flirting, talking silly things, cuddling and kissing each other. Head of Mel's penis, exposed as a fake clitoris, was swelling badly against the latex every time he was hearing an especially erotic "soundtrack" of the openly lesbian event happening around him. Diana was participating without minor doubts, and he was able to hear her moans more than one. Frequently after making up with one of the guests she was slapping him, encouraging her friends to follow – so just about an hour later he become a quite abused sex doll at the girls' night...

After an hour or two, Mel couldn't remember, he got his "clitoris" licked and scratched once again. Something that felt like hundreds of soft, determined hands were stretching him, pushing him to the floor, smacking him and leaving him totally helpless at the mercy of the girls – all that accompanied by a hurricane of nasty jokes and insults. At some point he heard Diana ordering him to suck her strap-on and immediately gagged on it – but that was nothing compared to another toy that started ripping his ass apart when someone else took him from behind!

Mel was dizzy, horny, raped, humiliated – he was just losing his mind when the girls finally got tired of their game and left him somewhere, apparently tied to bed. Finally there was silence, with just remote voices still enjoying the night and Mel was simply lying there, still in shock... then he heard Diana's voice and felt her hands touching him.

"Are you doing ok, honey? Having fun?" She sounded a bit drunk, but so completely happy, like a girl who've got a long awaited gift on her birthday party. Mel half-moaned, half-breathed and squeezed both hands. He felt her sitting on the bed next to him, removing the wig and undoing the laced mask. His eyes had hard time adapting to the shadowed light of the room, when he saw her face – so totally happy that he was unable to complain.

Diana removed the ring gag and wiped his face with a blanket. She untied him and helped him to get out of the busted schoolgirl attire and a costume. He was soft and powerless, still deep in the subspace. She left a room for a minute and returned with the chastity cage. Mel did not object – his body was feeling like a ragdoll. He barely held a scream when she lubricated his penis and slipped it in a cage, locking the device...

"Please go down, darling. I need to handcuff you." Still out of that world, Mel dropped on the floor and moved under the bed, following Diana's pointing finger. She pulled his hands to the bed legs and locked the handcuffs. Now Mel was lying under the bed, wasted and peaceful. Sudden change of light made him look at the door and he saw a woman in a theater mask with feathers, completely naked except for the high heels and a strap-on.

He saw Diana approaching the girl – looking noticeably smaller and submissive, as compared to a confident stance of the strap-on lady. "Lisa..." she said and the woman touched her face, slowly kissing her. Mel's heart was pounding. "If you open your mouth, you will have to go home and never return" – calmly stated Lisa, barely looking at him, then turned back to the strap-on lady. Her body language was clearer than anything, saying – she is a girl, and her beloved man has arrived.

Mel closed his mouth and swallowed. He saw both women caressing each other, and then getting in the bed. Sound of kisses, occasional squeaks of the mattress, movement of the blankets, soft chuckle... It was going on and on, growing in intensity – then Diana screamed and Mel bites his lip. After an eternity of hard breathing and sounds of kisses, that laughing scream of a satisfied woman repeated. His cock helplessly and painfully moved in the cage. The long, endless night was just beginning, and he was not going to make any sound...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rubber Doll at the Girls Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds