• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 08

Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 08

12

Joanna remained on Louise for some ten minutes before withdrawing from her and then helping her onto the bed.

Jo came across and released me, only to motion me to move the Tower closer to the bed and turn it so that it was facing it. She then directed me to step onto the Tower where Louise had been restrained, so as to be locked in myself. She kept Louise's heavily impregnated panties over me. I was similarly spread-legged and my hands secured behind me onto the bar. My neck was then collared. Jo fetched our wand and fitted it on to the Tower's arm and positioned against my anus. Louise then piped up, "Jo, Mattie has another pair of my used panties with her somewhere. They are yellow bikini styled ones. You could use them as a gag on her as she used yours on me."

"Good idea."

Jo went and looked in my bags and quickly found the zipper. She approached me, turned the panties inside out and forced the panties in my mouth, followed by the gag that I had used on Louise. I was as helpless as Louise but without the clit weights or the nipple pumps.

Jo got back onto the bed and she and Louise started to kiss gently and slowly, Jo exerted her kissing dominance. Eventually, Jo indicated to Louise to climb on top of her and they went into a long sixty-nine, thoroughly enjoying each others pussy. I had a clear view of Jo enjoying Louise's beautiful cunt and could see her pre-cum building towards her next climax. Jo's tongue was darting in and up and down Louise's haven to enjoy her emerging nectar and I knew that Louise was enjoying Jo's. Their walk through their valleys of love was well underway.

I could see Louise getting very excited with Jo's tongue teasing and she started to rock heavily and then lifted herself to sit up, squeezing Jo's head with her thighs and effectively queening her. She was exuding a lot of cum again and her second orgasm wasn't as violent as the first one; however it washed over the two girls mentally and physically as Jo was engulfed in her new girlfriend's love honey as her frothy jism spurted out, much to Jo's obvious pleasure. Louise shot forward to take Jo's with her tongue as she arrived a few seconds later.

They lay between each other's legs taking in the heady aroma and basking in each other's pleasure, gently using their tongues on each others love areas. It was a highly erotic sight and I could see Jo enjoying secondary quivering of excitement

Jo was the first to talk.

"Time we enjoyed Mattie, I think."

"Yes, we aren't being fair to her as she has arranged all of this."

"I think you will enjoy this though, Louise."

Both the girls came across and released me from the Tower as well as from Louise's fragrant panties that I had so much enjoyed. I put my own back on. Jo helped me across to the Stool and put me into position, securing my wrists and ankles to the cuffs and the spreader. She pulled out the chin-dildo and fixed that onto me.

"Louise, stand over the seat and slowly lower yourself on to it, so that you tease Mattie with her first close-up sight of your adorable, wet pussy."

She got into position and opened her legs above me. Jo moved close into Louise and they started to kiss each other, her hand moving to open up Louise's cunt, showing me what I was to shortly service with my chin. Her puckered anus, devoid of its former hairy cover, moistened and brown slowly became visible to me as Jo's hand pushed apart Louise's legs. I knew I was to shortly pleasure and taste her exquisite second love channel.

The two girls kissed and played with each other; I could take in the exotic sexy aroma of the two of them, and the now increasingly familiar overtones that Louise was emitting. Louise's labia and her clit were already swollen and moist with her new enjoyment layering over Jo's previous taking of her.

Then Jo released Louise from her hold and Louise sank into position. I had full view of my chin cock entering her creamy pussy, her entrance open in expectation of my service and her cum already flowing again with the prospect, oozing gently around the dildo as it slid home into its love chamber. Her anus presented itself to my tongue and her soft bottom enveloped my head forcing my submission to serve her. I was engulfed totally in her now as her weight pushed down.

Jo guided her to gently rock forward on me so as to allow me to breathe, take in her aroma, and then backwards to orally use my tongue on her and, at the same time, providing gentle movement of my chin-cock and to pressure her g-spot. Louise quickly mastered this technique and her pace started to increase as her pleasure levels built up to take her up her personal mountain.

I felt Jo release my boy-clit from my panties and she slid on me as she continued, no doubt, to enjoy Louise's firm breasts and hard, pert nipples with her tongue. With the height difference and the seat, I knew Louise's breasts would be at a level for Jo to naturally enjoy her.

Louise was, by now, starting to accelerate the fucking of herself on my chin. I could see her clearly frotting herself and her pulsating pussy and lips as they responded to her motion. Meanwhile, I could feel Jo's pussy clamping on my erect clit as she too sought pleasure from me. My tongue was now inside Louise's anus, exploring her with my tip, pushing in as hard as I could to provide her with another dildo in her.

I felt Louise explode on me and Jo followed a few seconds later before my cum went on its route into Jo. Louise's delicate honey was everywhere flooding into my mouth as she rode her clouds and this took me into a powerful brain orgasm, I was sure that the girls could feel this.

The girls stayed on top of me enjoying their orgasms and I relished being bathed in Louise. I could stay here all night enjoying the two of them. They allowed me to bathe in them for some five minutes only though as I then felt the two of them start to move their positions. They went to switch themselves over on me and Jo's familiar cunt descended down on to my face.

By the pressure of her bottom, and her pussy right over my mouth, she made me eat our co-mingled cum out of her. My clit was still hard at the anticipation of being inside Louise and I felt myself entering her, her wet pussy gripping me. I hadn't been like this for weeks, in terms of excitement and being able to sustain my clit-hardness; this was close to heaven.

Joanna moved herself forward on my head to present her back-porch for my gratification and went to delight herself on my chin-cock and I could feel the two girls enjoying each other as they kissed, being at the same level with their lips. My tongue probed into her, exploring her love hole and to help complement the chin-cock that was now entering in and out of her vulva as she rocked up and down. Meanwhile I could feel Louise wrapped around my clit taking all of me into her. Her cunt seemed that little bit tighter than Jo's, despite all the exertions that she had been put through.

The two girls took themselves up onto their exalted plateaus once again and I was once more subjugated to their orgasms, feeling Louise clamp around my swollen clit as she came and Jo letting her familiar cream ooze over my mouth and chin.

They both relaxed and came off their peaks, gently kissing and muttering sweet nothings as I enjoyed being pressurised by them both and also being bathed in their love juices that I so cherished as a manifestation of their love.

As we came back down to 'normality', we all cleaned up and climbed into the wonderful double-king bed; Louise in the between the two of us. Jo fixed into place Louise's panties for me to take in her scent during the night. We quickly fell asleep in each others arms.

We woke up fairly late for us on the Sunday morning. Normally, Jo would want me to bring her a morning orgasm but this morning she turned to Louise and moved over her into a 69 with Jo on top, while I continued to take in Louise's essence. I could see Louise pleasing Jo and it was a lovely sight to see the two women inter-twined.

Her tongue darted out and explored her anus and then she brought it down to part Jo's swollen clit, teasing her labia. She then focused on licking Jo in long, languishing strokes from her rear area down to Jo's clit again and again. She murmured her satisfaction about Jo's taste and her tongue moved to slide into Jo's pussy, flicking in its lower entrance to taste and lap up the emerging pre-cum.

Louise's nose pressed forward tightly into Jo's bottom as she concentrated her efforts and pressed deeper into Jo. Jo let out a little yelp of pleasure at Louise's attention and pressed backwards as Louise deftly moved in and out of her. Very quickly, Jo was cumming over Louise's tongue.

Jo moved herself off Louise and gave her a slow, sweet embrace and kiss. She let her pussy come into contact with Louise's and began a slow pelvic grinding with clit rubbing against clit. Jo moved her lips away from the kissing of Louise's mouth and to her breasts. She slowly sucked on her nipples, focusing on nipping them with her teeth, enough to make Louise gasp. However, Jo was as quick to use her lips to soothe the nipples to remove any semblance of pain.

Louise was in ecstasy and her moaning became a small scream of pleasure as she reached her orgasm. Jo pushed home hard on Louise's pussy, comingling her cum with Louise's cream. Finally, she lowered herself one more time between our girlfriend's legs and took her time enjoying their taste and smell before letting Louise hit another peak.

"Come on you two, it's about time we cleaned up and thought about dressing."

We all headed to the bathroom and there was the toilet seat.

Joanna suggested, "Well I guess Mattie can take us this morning."

Louise responded, "No. Let me, I so love toilet play."

"Ok, well get into position then, you."

Louise stripped herself fully naked and climbed under the seat. I turned on the shower. Jo too stripped fully down and came back and sat on her seat pushing down to give full access to Louise's mouth for her. Louise was ready for her.

Slowly Jo started releasing her amber nectar into and over Louise's mouth. She took it in avidly but it was too much and a little streamed down over her neck and upper chest. As Jo finished, Louise's tongue automatically darted up to clean Jo's love area, something I knew Jo so enjoyed. This had its desired effect and quickly she was cumming on what we now knew was a skilled tongue.

Jo climbed off and Louise then added "Your turn too, Mattie. To me you are a girl."

I had peeled off my clothing and in the bedroom; Jo had released me from my nasal heaven. I sat down on the seat and, very quickly, I was releasing myself into Louise; this was something that I hadn't done since my university first degree days when my then girlfriend was into giving and receiving. Louise took it all and tongued away underneath me, a lovely sensation.

Louise and I made sure that we were all cleaned out for later and then we headed for the shower, one of those multi-headed ones with an Amazon-rain head as the principal one; really great for a nice soak and mutual wash of each other. Giggles galore and then a dry down together in their vast white Egyptian towels, a mass make up, well at least for Louise and me. Louise commented on my ankle and waist chain. I added that maybe she should be put in one too so that Jo could keep us both in chastity.

Jo smiled and said, "That's perhaps a good idea as I can't have you two climaxing all the time when I am not there. You wouldn't have any cum left for me."

Back to the bedroom and Jo chose her usual black male-like underwear, black pants, a Ralph Lauren blue shirt, socks and black low heels. I selected a cream, Barbara bikini panties and bra, along with a simple cream pleated skirt and a red scoop-neck top. I put on the A cup bra as Jo had agreed at dinner that it was the right time to move over to being me, now that my new 'female' boobs were showing. Just as I was about to put on the panties, Louise intervened,

"Mattie, Why don't you wear my used yellow panties; it would be rather exciting to know that your are up against my intimate juices."

Jo chipped in, "Yes, do wear them, Mattie. It will build our excitement for later."

Louise added, "And perhaps you ought to wear my used ones as standard wear, if you are not being colour or style coordinated."

"Yes, you could do Louise's smalls laundry from now on, Mattie. I know that you will enjoy that in more ways than one," said Jo with a chuckle.

Louise went and found the panties and handed them to me. I slipped them over my legs and into position, my 'clit' hardening at the prospect of being up against her pussy juices. Here I was in the cream soft A cup bra and a pair of a nice colour of yellow bikini panties impregnated by Louise, all I thought rather nice.

To this lingerie I added tan hold-up stockings along with beige ballet shoes. I put on a pair of Jo's gold earrings, a gold chain necklace and two bangles. Louise chose cream lingerie too, tan hold ups, a cream and green floral skirt and a matching green top. Her shoes were green casual low heels. A spray of Chanel on Louise and me, our clutch bags, and we were off for a late breakfast of Eggs Benedict and the desperately needed coffee.

Breakfast was long and leisurely and we had another coffee while we read the newspapers and then went for a walk around the magnificent gardens. We had a chat about the day ahead and it was also an opportunity for Jo and Louise to get to know each other better. Louise gave us an insight into the past and previous girlfriends and what she enjoyed sexually. Obviously, from last night's activities, she was more than well-tuned to what we were about. Her one 'thing' that Joanna and I had not explored at all was latex play, as I knew from my previous chats with Louise.

Joanna smiled and suggested, "This is perhaps our day out then?"

I asked, "But it is Sunday, are such shops open on a Sunday?"

Louise replied,

"Well, the best place within striking distance of here is in Bristol. I was at Bath University, as you know Mattie, and I have visited the shop there a few times; it is in North Bristol and reputedly has one of the biggest stocks in the UK."

"Will it be open today?"

"I don't know but I guess we can find out from a Google."

"Do you remember the name of the shop?"

So, back into the hotel and we fired up Joanna's computer and, yes, "My Only Vice" was open. It was only half an hour away by the M4 but we decided to go across country and via Chipping Sodbury.

We tidied up the room and disassembled the equipment and put it back in its boxes. It would, no doubt, be reassembled later. Final preparations and we went out to the car and meandered through the country lanes and keeping off the motorway.

"My Only Vice" was a lot of fun and the staff there were super with us. They were used to handling all sorts of clients so two women and a transvestite all together as a partnership didn't exactly faze them. We spent over an hour in the store and came out with Louise nicely equipped for later, and Jo and I had also profited from the spree.

On the way back to the hotel, we found a small pub near Badminton and sat outside enjoying a glass of wine and the early afternoon sunshine. It was a nice, relaxing way to spend the Sunday afternoon and to get to know Louise even better than we already did. She had very rapidly endeared herself to Joanna.

We got back to the hotel and went up to the suite. Room service had been through and cleaned up and finished turn-down. The fire was alight so we decided to have a rest for the evening ahead.

However, Jo wasn't letting us off that quick and asked Louise and I to pull out the Stool. Louise was first to be placed in the Stool and Jo took her pants and briefs off to sit down and present her pussy to be pleasured; this was the first time that Louise had been subjugated to orally pleasing Jo like this. Once Jo had cum over Louise, I had to take over in the Stool so as to please Louise and once again taking her considerable cum into me.

She removed her dress and cream panties and, as the room was bathed in natural light, duly exposing her beautiful cunt to me as she manoeuvred herself into position for my servitude to her. Her recent French waxed pubic strip looked really pretty and inviting, highlighting her already excited love bud and the thick labial lips that I had seen the night before when I had attached the weights to them and when I had been under her.

I allowed my tongue to gently linger over her clitoris and then ran it slowly down to her pussy entrance. And then back up gently taking in the inside of her lips. She was already pretty sticky and her excited aroma cascaded down onto my nose. Here I was enjoying Louise knowing that her past cunt juices were also up against my crotch. Louise pressed herself downwards onto me seeking the hardness of my tongue to enter her cunt as a mini-dildo to bring her off.

Meanwhile, I sensed Joanna moving in close to the front of the stool. Her hand came forward with her new birthday present, the clit vibrator. Jo played this right onto Louise's clit and let its buzzing play away, with the immediate effect of releasing more of Louise's cum onto my tongue and into my mouth. Jo persisted with her new friend, upping the buzz. I felt Louise starting to quiver with her approaching orgasm and she pressed down even further seeking satisfaction and, ultimately, her sexual release through her orgasm.

She came and she came hard, her cum streaming out all over my nose and mouth. I was almost drowning in her emission but I too was ecstatic with the moment and that Louise was rapidly become a lover, a part of our triangle. Louise relaxed, her bottom lifting off me and this allowed me to soak up her spend, revelling in its taste and significance.

We put on the hotel's thick bathrobes and spent the remaining of the afternoon reading, drinking tea, and napping. Louise and I were on the bed, Joanna reading in a comfortable armchair in front of the fire.

We hadn't really eaten since breakfast so we decided to eat in the Michelin-starred main dining room and Louise had been unable to try their exquisite food the night before. So that also meant dressing up, a little at least.

We had a quick shower together and towelled ourselves down. Louise and I made up, again in a similar style, putting on darkish eye shadow and rich foundation and blush, as well as a dark red hued Chanel lipstick. We decided on the Coco perfume that I so love.

Joanna went for her usual clothing in black and her masculine style. She asked me to put back on my new charcoal coloured corset and Louise helped me lace myself in before I rolled on my off-black stockings and hooked them up. Over the corset, I decided to wear an olive green blouse and a two-thirds length sand-coloured skirt, along with dark olive heels. I put on my diamonds.

Louise went for the first of the purchases in Bristol as the start to her latex evening. We had bought her a grey semi-transparent two-thirds bra that had black piping and under-wiring and with a similar piped seam that went from her armpit over her nipple area and then curved into the underwire. Her 34 D cup breasts nicely filled the bra cups and showed her dark aureoles with their perky nipples to very good effect.

Louise then slid into matching bikini panties, her pussy lips and her pubic strip showing provocatively through the thin grey rubber. I then helped her roll on and smooth out a pair of latex hold-up stockings that were black on the hold-up part and gave the effect of grey on her legs.

She commented on how good it all felt and I suspected Jo would have liked to masturbate her then and there. Over this rubber ensemble, she decided to wear a three quarter length black, grey and cream patterned skirt and an off-black scoop top with a matching piping around the neck-line. Her shoes were black strappy heels giving us a glimpse of her shiny stockings beneath. She put on her jewellery.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds