• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Soldier's Gypsy Ch. 06

A Soldier's Gypsy Ch. 06

Dear Readers: This chapter is a definite change of pace from the other chapters. I hope you enjoy the combination of the two different stories. This may not be the juiciest of chapters, but I promise that will get better ;). Thank you for reading and please vote!!

---

I woke up stiff and bleary eyed the next morning. I suppose crying yourself to sleep does that to you. I couldn't believe what Rae had said to me. We were best friends, how could she be with Gabe behind my back like that? And call me a slut?

Gabriel had been different from the others, he was the kind of guy that loved hard, and I had wanted to be the one he loved. Rae was right about that, I did want to be loved. Daddy had left when I was little and Mom was always too busy working. My little sister and I had always tried to look out for each other, but it wasn't the same.

A psychologist would probably say that I had sex with people because I thought it would make them love me. They might be right, but I just hated being alone. I knew Rae was right though, about everything. That's why it hurt me so much. Hearing it coming from my quiet, honest friend (even in the heat of her surprising anger) had made me really see the truth. And I should be happy for her, Gabe was what Raine deserved. I could be happy for them, but I knew I couldn't be around them, at least not yet.

I decided to take the job the office had offered me in Louisiana. There was a new hotel in Beaux Ridge that needed reviewed for the airline travel agency. A week's vacation a few states away sounded like the right kind of medicine right now. I had to call the office now and accept, If I went I would have to catch a flight by tomorrow morning.

An hour later I was packing my suitcase. Mr. Evans was a great boss and had been delighted to have me take the trip for him. Hopefully Beaux Ridge would give me time to think about everything, and finish getting over Gabriel Kalos. When I went back, I wanted to be truly happy for Rae, with no hard feelings.

---

While Gabe was out shopping the next day, Raine was in a panic at home. She was sitting in the bathroom, waiting to see how many pink lines there were. Realizing she had missed at least one period, she had rushed to the drug store as soon as Gabe left. Sure, she and Gabe were doing better, but she wasn't sure they were ready to have a baby. "You probably should have thought about that before you had unprotected sex, Dummy," she muttered to herself. Oh well, she thought, too late now.

She chewed on her fingernails and watched the clock on the wall. Thirty more seconds before it should be ready. She counted down, and as soon as the time was up, she snatched up that stupid plastic stick. Two pink lines. Damnit!

Raine had always wanted a big family, but she had just admitted to Gabe that she was still in love with him. This was a little too soon to be starting their family. She had always planned on being married before she had children. Quickly, she hid the stick in the trash can and then went to lay in bed.

Staring at the ceiling, she contemplated telling Gabe. Would he want to be a father? What if he didn't? Would he ask her to get rid of the baby? Rae knew that even though she wasn't quite ready yet, she wouldn't give up the little life in her belly. She would keep it, even if the idea scared her half to death. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the door to her apartment open and close. That would be Gabe.

Rae tried to calm down before he came looking for her, but she knew she looked frazzled when he came into the bedroom. She knew she had to tell him, but she didn't know how. Tucked up under the bedspread with her brown eyes wide open, she looked adorable to Gabe as he walked into the room.

"Hey Sweetheart, I think I got everything we needed. Rae? What's wrong?"

"Gabe, I have something to tell you."

"Baby, what is it?" he asked with a worried frown.

"I don't know how to tell you," she began.

"Rae, you're scaring me. Just tell me please."

He looked so scared, almost as scared as she felt. How would Gabe react? She didn't know if she could be with him if he asked her to get rid of the baby. She took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant."

Gabe froze. Did he just hear her right? She was pregnant? He reached out a shaky hand to her flat stomach. Was there really a little person in there? He bent his head forward and kissed her until they were both panting. Her laugh sounded like wind chimes.

"I take that to mean you're okay with it?" she asked.

"Okay with it? I'm ecstatic. I've always wanted a family." Gabe looked like he would never stop smiling. It seemed silly now that she had been worried. Gabe pulled the blanket down and rained kisses down all over her belly.

"I'm glad, I was worried," she admitted.

"Rae, you never had anything to worry about. I love you, how in the world could I not love a baby we made together?"

"I don't know, and now I just feel stupid."

"You're not stupid Babe. I love you, and I have always wanted to be a Daddy. This is going to be the most spoiled child in the world."

---

As the cab pulled up to Le Chateau D'or, I gasped at its beauty. The grand hotel was breathtaking and the color of its namesake. Gold decorated the high columns under the balcony and crowned the dome of the large structure. A bellman came out to assist me with my luggage. It was quite a task; I had packed an outfit (or two) for every occasion I could think of, plus shoes. I was prepared for my ten days in paradise.

If the outside of the hotel was spectacular, the inside was even more impressive. White marble columns with veins of gold held up the domed ceiling. I looked up to discover intricate murals in vibrant reds, creams, gold and bronze. The heels of my boots clicked on the tile floor.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw a handsome man talking to a hotel employee. He was drop-dead sexy and I was willing to bet there wasn't an ounce of fat on him. His eyes turned to me and I gulped. He was sex appeal on a stick. He nodded to the woman but kept his eyes trained on me. What a time to be reconsidering my sexual agenda. I was relieved when a tall man in a suit came forward to greet me. His brown hair was impeccably groomed, not one hair was out of place.

"Bonjour, Mademoiselle Vargas. I hope your flight was enjoyable. Here is your room key," he said while handing here a key with a gold tassel attached," I also hope you will enjoy your stay at le Chateau D'or. If you should need anything, feel free to call down to the front desk. A concierge is available as well. Franc here will show you to your room," he added, indicating the nice bellman that had her luggage.

"This way, Mademoiselle," Franc said. Normally I would have flirted, but due to the argument I was debating the wisdom of my ways. This vacation seemed like a good time to find the new (and less slutty) me.

"Here it is, the Mediterranean Suite. Feel free to call with any requests you have. Enjoy your evening."

Before he could leave, I turned to give him a tip. "Thank you, Franc." I gave him a dazzling smile that made his own smile widen. Smiling wasn't flirting, right?

I looked around the room and clapped my hands in delight. I never got tired of my job and I give thanks every day that I landed this wonderful job. Writing reviews for my college paper and doing my internship with the airline years ago had definitely paid off. I knew one thing for sure: Le Chateau D'or would be getting an excellent review.

The walls were a rich blue and the lush carpet was a light cream color. The sofas were a vibrant turquoise just like bright seas. Gold accented the room in the drapes and the pillows on the furniture. A delicate gold chandelier hung from the center of the ceiling.

I walked down the hall to the bedroom and had to keep myself from jumping onto the bed. It had to be king sized, with a dark blue comforter. The pillows were the same bright blue of the sofas. The bed looked like it would swallow me into a soft warm cocoon. The walls were that bright gold color. Every detail was beautiful and added to the atmosphere.

If I had liked what I'd seen so far, I LOVED the bathroom. The floor was a cool marble, but the tub was set in the floor and looked like it could fit four comfortably. I knew I would be having some good moments in that tub. The shower looked almost as large as the tub and had at least ten shower heads. It looked positively orgasmic. A few well-groomed potted plants filled the large room and gave it a slightly wild appeal, as if it were a public bath house, like those used in another era.

I looked at myself in the mirror and decided I still looked rather ravishing, despite the traveling. I wasn't even revealing that much either. I would shower (Oh la la) and then get ready for dinner in the hotel's famous restaurant, Fleur de Lis. They were known for their exquisite French cuisine, go figure. What I really wanted was the delicious hunk from the lobby, but I kept telling myself that Mr. Hot Stuff was off limits.

Stripping off my tight burgundy dress and lace thong, I walked toward that tantalizing shower. Seconds after I turned it on, steam was filling the room. Stepping in front of the nozzles was odd at first, but quickly turned very pleasurable. My sore muscles enjoyed the attention, and other parts of me weren't objecting.

Despite what Rae had said, I hadn't been with a guy in weeks. It was starting to take its toll. My body was craving some release, and so was I. My dainty hands cupped my breasts, pinching my nipples. A moan escaped my lips and I didn't even try to restrain it. For some reason hearing my own moan echoing off the walls made the experience seem even more erotic.

One hand traveled down my flat tummy to my well groomed pussy. The red hair was short and soft to the touch. Automatically my mind pictured Mr. Hot Stuff touching me, his hand on my pussy. I slid one hand between my folds and was surprised how wet I was. I wondered how wet I would be if it really were the hottie fingering my wet cunt.

My fingernail scraped over my clit and I squealed out. The shower heads were doing good work, I had one aimed right at my hot cunt and the others were doing their job on the rest of my body. The water pressure was just right, it was torturous pleasure. My groans were getting faster and my breath came out in pants from between my full lips. First I slid one finger into my pussy, getting it nice and wet. Then two fingers. My hips started bucking against my hand and I could feel myself getting close. I wanted to cum all over that hot hunk. My fingers moved faster and rougher and I had to use the other hand to grab onto the shower door. Oh God, so fucking close. I curled my fingers and hit the spot that drives me crazy. I screamed as my orgasm hit, nearly collapsing onto the shower floor. My orgasm tore through me and cum rushed out to coat my fingers.

---

Dinner that night did not disappoint. Heads turned when I walked through the lobby wearing a red satin dress. The straps were thin and a hint of cleavage showed. The bottom of the skirt reached the ground, but when I turned my sexy red heels peaked out.

I saw Franc at the entrance to Fleur de Lis. I had made a reservation to be courteous. I was sure they would have cleared a table for me if I hadn't, but it just seemed easier to reserve a table.

"Good evening, Franc," I said. I smiled brightly at him and he seemed surprised that I remembered his name. I had always been good with names, and it earned me a lot of brownie points, believe it or not.

"Good evening, Mademoiselle Vargas," he responded with a bow.

"Call me Morgan," I said with a rueful grin. He nodded and offered his arm. I slid mine through it. It felt good to be near a hot male again. My body temperature went up a few notches. I bit my lip, cursing my new conscience.

"I will show you to your table."

The table he led me to had a spotless white tablecloth that nearly reached the floor. A candle flickered in the center and the large windows showed a gorgeous panorama of the city. Gold curtains shielded the walls to minimize the noise.

Franc pulled my chair out and I sat gracefully. Gently, he pushed the chair back in. "Enjoy your meal," he told me with a wink and blush. My heart beat a little faster and I chastised myself. He had to be at least 5 years younger, still almost a kid. I hadn't hit my thirties yet, thank God, and I was still dreading the day.

When the waiter came I ordered the braised lamb shank with creamy polenta and Portobello mushroom in red wine sauce. With it I ordered a glass of strawberry Chardonnay. Not only was lamb delicious, but it goes with almost any wine. Chardonnay was my favorite, so why not indulge myself just a little?

My food came in almost no time. Ah, the perks of being a critic.

I was eating in peace when I realized I was being stared at. I had that nagging feelings and the fine hairs on the back of my neck were standing up. I turned slightly to my right and saw Mr. Hot Stuff from earlier. His eyes were eating me alive. A flush crept up my cheeks. Damn this no sex thing was hard. Old me would have dragged him up to my room and had my way with him.

I forced myself to concentrate on eating and ignored his stare. He was speaking with the maitre d' anyway. Maybe I would get lucky (or unlucky depending on how you look at it) and he would just go away and I wouldn't see him again.

Well luck just wasn't on my side. Mr. Hot Stuff actually had the balls to sit across from me at the table. He just sat right down like he was my boyfriend or something. Any other time I may have been flattered and flirted, but instead I was kind of pissed off. Here I was being a good girl and Temptation here had to sit right across from me. My blue eyes narrowed to slits.

"Excuse me, but what the Hell do you think you're doing?" I demanded to know.

"Sitting across from a pretty girl," he replied with a grin. Damn the man, he had dimples too. I loved dimples. I loved to lick them and kiss them. The bastard. Under closer inspection I noted that his eyes were an emerald green and very appealing. I sighed, why couldn't he be ugly?

"Well this pretty woman," I said enunciating the word,"was enjoying a nice dinner by herself."

"A pretty woman should never eat alone. I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Mike, Mike Blaker."

"Whatever Mr. Blaker. This dinner is business, so if you wouldn't mind leaving me to it." Damn that sexy man, he was making it hard to be a bitch. I just wanted to melt and beg him to carry me up to my room. I clenched my firsts and vowed to stick to my resolve.

"Business?" he inquired.

"Yes. And speaking of business, you can mind you own."

"Ouch. You don't mean that Darlin'."

I looked around the dining room in search of Franc, maybe he could give Mike a hint. I spotted him and motioned my head for him to come over.

"Mademoiselle Vargas, I mean Morgan," he quickly corrected. His eyes darted over to Mike. "What can I get for you?"

"Could you show Mr. Blaker here the way out, I'm afraid he's lost Franc." A sickly sweet smile graced my lips. I met Franc's gaze and I think he knew what I meant.

"Of course," he nodded.

Mike stood and let his gaze swipe over me once more, landed on my eyes. "See you again soon, Morgan Vargas," he told me.

---

I hope you like this. For those of you that read Rileigh and the Cop, I know Mike kind of got the short end of the stick. However, I really liked Carter. To get the best of both worlds I came up with this solution! The next part of Morgan and Mike's tale can be found in the next chapter of Rileigh and the Cop (which will be chapter 6). Please don't forget to comment, send feedback, and/or vote!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Soldier's Gypsy Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds