• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dear Fairy Godmother

Dear Fairy Godmother

Dear Fairy Godmother,

I want to have three female subs. The first will be a red head, with white skin, blue or green eyes, and she will be fairly skinny. The second will be a brunette that is healthy not chunky and not skinny with lightly tanned skin. Finally, I want a black haired lady, her hair as long as mine, as smooth and silky. I want her to have darker skin than the brunette, but not too dark. She will be kind of chunky, but in a nice way.

The red head will live in the basement; never seeing the sun any more than is necessary to be healthy. She will be tied in an X with her stomach against the wall. I will use her as a whiteboard, writing whatever I want on her with my point tip markers. When I am not writing on her she will be in her cage wearing her fox ears, tail, and various fur accessories. She will eat from a bowl with her name on it and have a simple dark green collar with her name on it. If I am in a good mood I will let her out of the cage to sit on my lap and be pet. If she is lucky I will tell her how to please herself and when she is allowed to orgasm. I will feed her treats if she is good and teach her tricks. If she is bad I will tie her to the tree out back and she will have to sleep there alone all night.

The black haired lady will be the most privileged. She will sleep with me in my bed at night and in the morning we will shower together, brush each other's hair, and dress each other. She is allowed to leave the house and walk unsupervised through the house and grounds. She is to help me with the cooking, cleaning, and with The Master, which I will explain later. If she is good she gets to play with one of the other girls under supervision. If she is lucky I will bite her neck, nipples, and ears and finger her until she orgasms and keep going until she thinks she can't handle it any more. If she misbehaves she will be handcuffed to the bedpost so she can't touch herself or others for the day.

The brunette will live in a small room. She will sleep strapped to the table with a dildo deep inside her. The table will have neck, wrist, ankle, and thigh straps. It will be equipped with nipple clamps, feathers, progressively bigger dildos, vibrators, and lube. Every once in a while I will buy creepy crawly things like spiders, cockroaches, and snakes and set them loose on her while she is strapped down with a vibrating dildo in her ass, nipple clamps, and a clamp on her clit. She will always be gagged. Every morning she will be taken off the table vibrating dildos stuck in her vagina and ass, nipple clamps put on, and she will be whipped sixteen times. Then she will be taken on a walk about the house on her leather leash with her name on it. She will be fed with a tug given to her nipple clamps or a whip to the thighs with every bite she takes. She is only aloud to go to the bathroom twice a day, and she must do so with the door open and a dildo in her mouth. If I am in a good mood she will be teased with a feather and then fucked in the ass and vagina with a vibrating dildo. If she is lucky I will allow her to walk about the house with her nipple clamps, clit clamp, and collar. If she disobeys she is whipped severely and is made to sleep on the floor with the vibrating dildos in her ass and vagina with the nipple and clit clamps on.

Then there is The Master. I am his sub and he is the only one allowed to pleasure me. He goes to work during the day, while I stay home with my subs. He expects dinner cooked and ready when he gets home to his pristine house. I am to wear whatever he wishes for me to wear, even if it is nothing at all. I am to speak when spoken to and never eat in front of him unless he feeds me something. I am not aloud to touch myself without his permission. If he is in a good mood he will speak to me and eat his dessert off of me when he is finished with dinner. If he so wishes I may sleep with him in his room, but he must wake up to a blowjob.

He is always to have breakfast in bed. If I am lucky he will eat me, fuck me, suck my tits, nibble at my body, let me nibble at his body, fuck him, and or give him a blowjob. If I disobey I am put at the mercy of my pets while he watches and instructs. I am aloud to have a job, though I choose to stay home and write or blog in my spare time. I manage the house, paying the bills, cooking, cleaning, taking care of the pets, and socializing with the neighbors sometimes taking the black haired lady with me.

We are a private bunch and so very few people know that the red head and brunette exist. The black haired lady is introduced as my sister, which is true in the sense that she is Wiccan and practices along with me. When there are people over at our house the doors to the brunette and red head are locked and only then am I allowed to eat in front of The Master. Sometimes The Master invites over other men and I am allowed to show off my pets. I do as I am told which means I am sometimes at the heart of an orgy, that I sometimes fuck men with dildos, am at the mercy of my pets without having done wrong, and have sex with other men.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dear Fairy Godmother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 329 milliseconds