• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Bet

The Bet

123

"YOU DID WHAT?" Mike had never seen Cindy so mad. Sure she had a temper but he had not expected her to come unglued like this. She was usually much more adventurous than even him. He had just told her of the bet he made on the LSU-Alabama football game that weekend. Even though the stakes were higher than he normally bet he was sure he had a sure thing.

"There is nothing to worry about, LSU will kick their ass." He was an ardent LSU fan as was Cindy. He had played for them and she had been a cheerleader. They very seldom missed a home game and made quite a few of the away ones as well.

"Nothing to worry about! It's not your ass you were betting. Now just what are you going to do if Alabama should win? If you are going to be betting my ass then the least you could have done was to bet with a white guy. Now if we lose I will have to pay off to Wayne. What are you going to be doing while I am with him?"

Cindy was a small well compacted blond. She barely reached five feet tall and 105 pounds. Her hair was all most white and fine as silk as it reached below her shoulders. Her milky white complexion was faultless. Her breasts were only a b cup but on her small frame they were just right as they were high and proud on her chest. At twenty five she didn't need a bra and almost never wore one.

Mike was almost six feet and weighted about 175 pounds. He had been a receiver for LSU. He was the same age as Cindy and just as attractive to the women as she was to the men. Both were virgins when they first met. A few weeks and that problem was gone. After three years of marriage neither one had been interested in trying on someone new. Cindy liked to flirt with other men and Mike encouraged her to do it more often. It was just a game for them as they would fuck like rabbits once they were in their own bed.

Wayne worked with Mike as they were both engineers. They got along very well together even though they were not best friends. He was still single but didn't have any trouble finding someone to keep him company in bed or elsewhere. He had been to the same parties as Mike and Cindy and like all the other men he would like to have had the little blond in his bed. He did his share of flirting with her but she hadn't seemed very interested. He figured it was because he was black and she had grown up in Alabama.

Wayne had gone to school in the Ivy League. He had not played ball even though he was certainly built for it. He had gone for the education and a good future. He had moved to Mobile to take a job with the same firm Mike was with. They were hired about a week apart and at least had that much in common.

Wayne had listened to Mike talk about LSU until he was tired of hearing about them. For the last two weeks Mike had done nothing but talk about the upcoming game and the national championship that might be had for the winner. Both were undefeated and on a roll. Wayne didn't know much about either team and could have cared less who won. He just wished Mike would shut up.

Mike had been trying to get someone to bet with him on the game but he didn't have any takers. One day at break he was at it again. "All you Alabama folks afraid to put your money on the game?" The others were about as tired as Wayne listening to him carry on about LSU. When he started again they found some where else they had to be. It left Wane alone with him in the break room.

Wayne spoke up, "Just how much do you want to bet anyway?"

"I don't know, maybe a hundred or more."

"You call that a bet? I was looking for much more." Mike couldn't believe Wayne might actually take him up on a bet.

"How much did you have in mind?"

"I figured a game that big; at least a thousand or even five thousand."

Mike liked to have choked; he had never bet that much money on any game. He and Cindy were pushed to make ends meet with a house payment, two cars and a cabin in the mountains. Even with them both working they were spending it as fast as it came in. "I might handle a thousand but I don't have five."

"I just thought that you were a big gambler the way you have been trying to get someone to bet with you. I am just really not interested in anything less than five." Wayne could afford to risk five thousand as he was single and his expenses were nothing like Mike's.

"I wish I had the money to cover the five thousand as I could sure use that extra money coming in. Is there anything else you would like to bet for?"

It only popped in his head when Mike asked the question. "Yea, I will make you a bet on the game for five thousand. If you win you get five big ones and if I win I get a week at your cabin with Cindy." He was only half joking as he would not mind spending a week fucking the pretty blond wife.

For a second Mike was floored. "You have to be kidding, I wouldn't do that to Cindy, and she is my wife."

"Hell I don't want to keep her, just spend a week fucking her." He laughed at the expression on Mike's face. "Mike I was just joking. I just wanted to shut you up about the game."

Mike laughed with him as he was just joking. "For a moment there I was sure you were serious."

"I am serious about being with Cindy, along with another hundred men I can think of right off. I don't think she would go along with your bet."

Mike knew he was right about the men that would like to get in Cindy's panties. He knew she liked to tease and he didn't mind all the looking she received. It pleased him to know he had a wife that other men desired. "You know, I should just take that bet."

Wayne just looked at him like he had loss his mind. "Yea, I can just see you going home and telling her that she had a date with me for a week in the mountains."

"That date would only come if I should loose and I don't see that happing."

"Well the ball is in your court. I have my five but I don't see any sign of Cindy being agreeable to the bet."

"Let me talk to her tonight and get back to you tomorrow."

Wayne didn't care when he got back to him, he didn't think she would ever go for it. He thought of the sexy young blond and was willing to risk the money on the chance to spend a week with her alone.

They had just finished eating and he helped her clean up the kitchen, which was unusual for him. "Ok, what's on your mind? I know you are up to something, you never help in the kitchen unless you want something."

"Set down and let me tell you what I did today." She pulled up a chair to the table across from him and waited for him to get on with the story. "I made a little bet on the LSU-Alabama game this weekend."

Cindy wasn't worried as he bet on LSU nearly every week. He had managed to pick up several hundred on them this season. "How much is a little?"

He blurted out, "five thousand."

"What? We don't have that kind of money."

"We don't have to come up with any money, which is the good part."

"How could you bet five thousand without putting up any money?"

"Wayne made the bet and I took him up on it. When we win we get five thousand. If he should win then he gets to sleep with you." That was when the shit hit the fan!

"YOU DID WHAT?" I don't even like him. He is always coming on to me at the parties. Even though he doesn't say much I get the look from him all the time. I don't even like black men and now you have gone and bet my ass on a dam football game!"

"He is a pretty nice guy, most of the women like him."

"Yea, I know he doesn't have trouble attracting women but he is black. I have never even been close to another man and now you promise me to some black man that happens to like to bet on ball games. I can't believe you would let another man take me to bed and not do anything to stop him."

"That only happens if LSU loses the game. Just think what we could do with an extra five thousand."

"Didn't you even stop to consider the possibility that your little wife would be fucking another man in your own bed, and a black one at that? I guess I could do it one time if you could take it."

"Well, it wouldn't be quite like that."

"What the hell are you not telling me now? I guess he has friends that get to do me also?" She was mad and he could tell she didn't like it at all.

"No, no one but Wayne. Only it wouldn't be just once and over. He wants a week with you alone at our cabin."

"A week! Dam, why didn't you just tell him to come here and fuck me anytime he wants? You are one dumb shit; I should just pack up and leave you."

He noticed that she said should, not would. "Honey, we could sure use the money and besides haven't you heard how big black cocks are?"

"Just for that I hope he is twice a big as you and can fuck all night long! You can sleep in the spare room tonight. I wouldn't want to use up Wayne's pussy on you." She stormed out of the room and slammed the bedroom door behind her. He heard the lock click. He smiled, it had gone better than he expected. He slept alone thinking about what he could use the five thousand for.

The next day he found Wayne. "The bet is on."

Wayne couldn't believe Cindy went for it. "All of it?"

"Yes, she was pissed that I had not told her first about the bet but she doesn't believe she will have to pay off anyway."

"You told her before taking the bet."

"She doesn't need to know that."

The game went into over time with Alabama pulling out the win. Mike was sick as he fell over on the sofa. "There goes the national championship."

Cindy just looked at him. "There goes your exclusive use of my pussy. From now on you can say you shared me with a black man and it was all your idea. When does my week with Wayne start?

Mike set back up, just realizing what she had said. He was going to turn his wife over to Wayne for a week alone at his cabin. "Maybe I can come up with the five thousand and you want have to go with him."

"Well, good luck but I don't know where you will find it."

Monday Wayne met him in the break room. "I sure did enjoy the game Saturday. How did you like it?"

"Shut up. I am trying to get you the five thousand so Cindy doesn't have to go with you."

"I don't want the five thousand. I bet on Cindy and our little time alone."

"I can't let her to that. How much would it take for you to call it off?"

"Just the thought of her on her back with my black cock easing into her hot body is worth more than money to me. Make it ten thousand and she can back out of the bet."

"TEN Thousand! I can't come up with five."

"Good, then tell her to start planning on spending her vacation with me in the mountains." He left the room with a big smile on his face.

That night at home he told her that Wayne wouldn't take five thousand and that he wanted double that to call it off. Cindy set and listened to him talk. She found it a little exciting to know a man though she was worth ten thousand for a week with her. "We may as well get it over with. I have time off coming at work. Set it up with Wayne and let's get it over with. I hope you like knowing you just gave me away to a black man." She got up and went down the hall to her room. He went to the guest room.

They were set to leave by lunch on Monday. Wayne had suggested that Mike be gone when he came to pick her up. Both Cindy and Mike thought it was a good idea. Cindy had been pissed ever since the game and Mike had been sleeping in the other room. He tried to make love to her the night before she left but she wouldn't have any of him. He tried again before he left for work but it wasn't any use.

Mike had barely left for work when Wayne turned into their drive. Cindy was still dressed in her house coat when she went to the door. "You are early." She stepped back and let him enter the room. "I haven't finished packing." He could tell she wasn't very happy to see him.

"I came early on purpose. We need to talk."

"You have changed your mind?" A glimmer of hope shown briefly in her eyes.

"No, I would be a fool to turn you down."

"Then what do we have to talk about? We spend a week doing what ever you want and then I come home to try to put my marriage back together again."

"Cindy, let me be perfectly clear with you. I want you and have wanted you for a long time. I know you aren't happy with the arrangements but you had an opportunity to call it off before the game. I don't expect to spend a week with you frowning all the time. I am going to have fun and I expect you to also. No one will be there but the two of us. You can tell Mike how miserable you were all the time but I intend to bring a smile to your face that soap want wash off."

"Now, I will make you a deal. You dress like I want you to all the time. Which I want to see you naked a lot. We sleep together, kiss, touch, and do all the things lovers do. In return I want force you to have sex with me unless you decide on your own that you want to do that also."

Cindy looked at him as if she didn't believe him. "If I do all that there will not be any sex unless I say it is ok? Why are you doing this?"

"I want to fuck you over and over all week but I have never forced a woman and I want start now. I have confidence in myself that before the week is out that you will be calling for me to take you."

"You have a deal. When do we start?"

"Right now, I help you pack."

"I can pack my own clothes." She headed for her room with Wane following. He liked the way her ass moved under the short robe. What he could see of her legs was perfect.

"I know you can but I want to make sure that you pack some of that sexy stuff Mike is always bragging about."

Knowing that Wayne was going to be seeing most of her naked all week even if there wasn't any sex she picked out the sexist clothes she had. It being Nov. in the mountains she knew she would need some warm stuff but in the cabin Wayne was going to want to see more. She laid her stuff on the bed where he could see it. "Is this alright?"

"That looks good except for one thing."

"What?"

"Where is that tiny little nighty you are saving for something special?"

She looked shocked. "How did you know about that? Mike doesn't even know I bought it for our next trip together."

He laughed, "All you women have one you keep hidden for special nights." He watched as she went to her closet and reached up on the top shelf and pulled down a box. His eyes followed her as she reached up and the robe moved higher on her hips. He could feel his cock getting hard already.

She set the box on the bed and pulled out the tiny nighty and showed it to him. "Is this what you had in mind?"

"Oh yes, I can't wait to see you in it, and I can guarantee that it will be a special occasion."

They left an hour later. He drove and she set across from him dressed in a pair of slack that fit her to a T and a pull over top that showed off her breasts to their best advantage. At least she wasn't making it hard on him by dressing like she was some ones grandmother.

Wayne tried to talk to her but all he got back was yes and no. She put very little effort making conversation. Finally he gave up and just drove. The trip from Mobile to the Smokies was an eight hour drive at the best.

Once in the car Cindy realized that she couldn't turn back any more. She was on her way to spend the week with another man that her husband had set her up with, and a black man at that. She thought about the deal she had made with him and that she didn't have to face having sex with him. Caring out her part of the bargain was going to be hard enough as it was. She had never been naked with any one but Mike and out side of a few kisses at parties and a few straying hands she had never let anything go farther.

She knew that Wayne was going to want to see a lot of her and might even kiss her. She wondered about sleeping arrangements? Was he going to want to sleep with her even though they didn't have sex? She got to wondering about all the things he might want from her that didn't involve sex. Maybe she had agreed to quick, she should have bargained a little more before giving in. Some where around Montgomery she went to sleep.

Wayne wondered what she was thing about. He noticed that she had fallen asleep and he set back and drove. The sooner he got to the cabin the sooner he could start working on her. He glanced over at her sleeping. He thought to himself, she has to be the prettiest woman he had ever been away with. Just think about running his hands through that silky fine hair made his cock hard.

About the time he got to the Tennessee line they stopped to eat. In the restaurant he noticed that she seemed very hesitant to be seen with him. He was use to people staring at him as if he didn't belong but it was new to Cindy.

Back on the road he spoke to her about it. "They made you nervous back there?"

"What do you mean?"

"The people in the restaurant, you hated to be seen with a black man didn't you?"

"No, it didn't bother me."

"Your lying, you couldn't eat your food for worrying about what they though about a beautiful white women being with a black man."

"I'm sorry, but this is still the south and they don't like to see mixed couples. I know times are changing but it will be a long time before some will accept it."

"What about you? What do you think about when you see a mixed couple?"

"Honest, it doesn't bother me that much but I still think it is strange. Why would you go with a different race when there is plenty of each race to go around? If my father knew I was going away with you for a week he would come after both of us with his gun. He is from the old school."

"Maybe I can change your attitude before the week is over. Tell me about Mike. How could he ever just let me leave town with you without stopping me?"

"Mike is different. He likes to gamble on ball games, drink more than he should at times, but he is my husband and I love him very much. If he makes a bet he is going to honor it. He works hard and plays just as hard. He spends more than he should but he always comes out on top in the end. He likes men to look at me but this is the first time he knew one was actually going to touch me."

A few miles up the road he pulled over and let her drive. "I need to rest a while if you don't mind driving."

She was more than happy to drive. She and Mike usually swapped up when they went up to the cabin. She glanced over at Wayne and he was already asleep or at least she thought he was. For the first time she looked at him as a man that might be taking her to bed that night. If he wasn't black she might not mind being with him as he was built very well, with muscles in all the right places.

Wayne didn't get to sleep as fast as she thought he had. With his eyes closed he thought about being alone with her in a couple of hours. He could feel her eyes on him as she looked him over as he had done her earlier. He finally dropped of to sleep.

Cindy woke him as she pulled of the Interstate in Knoxville. "Where are we?"

"Knoxville, we only have about thirty more minutes before we get to the cabin. We need to stock up on food before we get there."

A short while later with plenty of food and a couple bottles of wine they were back on the road with Wayne now driving.

Cindy was getting more nervous by the minute. All the way up she had thought something would happen that would prevent her having to stay with him. The closer they got to the cabin the more she came to realize that wasn't going to happen. She had syked her self up to doing what he wanted as long as he kept his word about no sex. She had also thought about all he could ask her to do that wasn't considered sex. That was going to take a lot of getting use to.

She directed him to the road that led to the cabin. It climbed the mountain until near the top she told him where to turn off. All too soon for her and not soon enough for him they were parking in the front of the cabin.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Bet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds