• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Slut Daughter Ch. 01

The Slut Daughter Ch. 01

This is an introduction to the story. I hope you love it and stay with it! Let me know what you think. Kisses, Brooke.


Part One - The Pizza Delivery


Before I begin my story, let me begin by saying I'm a PIZZA delivery driver. I'm a delivery driver for a local small town pizza place. Think of a Domino's but a family run business. My job is really no different than any other pizza delivery driver, late hours, unsociable patrons, that kind of thing. People always tried to get out of paying for their pizzas, but most of the customers were nice. I rely on tips as part of my income.

I've been delivering now for a little over two years in Anchorage, AK. The store I work for delivers to the "rich" side of town. The higher up the mountain, the richer they are. There is one trailer park in our range and some lower income neighborhoods. Needless to say, the winters are long and the summers are referred to as road construction season, which always makes for interesting driving conditions.

One of my favorite delivery stories took place at a new subdivision being built towards the top of the mountain. To get there you have to drive up this crappy, steep, dirt road which at one point has a sharp bend. Summertime, no problem. Just about any driver can get there. But in the winter, typically it is only myself or one other driver that has the vehicle that can make it up the road (and back down) without going off into the trees and possibly through someone's house. (Stupid rich folk like to perch on the side of the mountains like billy goats.)

Tonight was no different a night. Okay, it would turn into a different kind of night but for now it was just a delivery, no big deal, to one of the rich bitch college kid parties.

As I pull up I survey the house. This customer has (count them) two 3-car garages on different levels of his house. Usually it is the kids ordering pizzas and always a $2.00 tip. Not to sound greedy, but I burn more gas than that getting to the house! Everybody dreaded taking deliveries there!

This was on one of those rare winter nights where it warmed up enough that we were getting rain. Which means glare ice, which means... you guessed it! Very slippery conditions! After spending approximately an hour trying to get the stupid van into his ridiculously narrow driveway (which wasn't sanded) and almost having the stupid delivery van slide off the side of the mountain a couple of times (once almost over me) I managed to pull into the driveway.

Taking the nice warm pizza bag off the passenger seat I slid my way up the driveway. The wind was hammering at me and by the time I reached the door I was frozen. Just as I ran the bell I noticed another car pulling into the driveway. It was a fancy Mercedes, the kind driven by travelling businessmen. The lights flickered off and a figure climbed out. I gave a little wave with my free hand but whoever it was did not see me. They just headed in through the garage and soon disappeared from sight.

My attention turned back to the door as it cracked open and a fresh young face peered out. The girl had pretty brown hair with ringlets and blue eyes. She didn't have any makeup on but was the type that did not need it. She looked about nineteen or twenty. She gave me a broad smile, her eyes flickering down to the heater bag. At the sight of it she opened the door.

"Pizza delivery for Coombes!" I said, a little unnecessarily. We always say these things despite the fact it's obvious.

"Yeah. Shit you must be cold. Come in for a minute while I find the money."

This is a really nice gesture. Normally bratty rich kids leave you standing in the cold while they go find money. This isn't a comfortable job by any stretch of the imagination. Taking her up on her offer I step inside the house and click the door closed behind me.

The entry hall is really classy. Seeing the inside of as many houses as I do I've learned to have a good look around when I go inside. It normally lets me know what kind of tip I'm going to get. The lineal quality of the staircase is complemented by the geometric black and white tiles of the marble floor. The carpet running up and down the stairway is detailed with a black border to integrate the architecture with the design. The stairway is illuminated by an overhead skylight, sconces and recessed lighting. This space also serves as an art gallery where numerous works of art are displayed. Most of these look original, and several are erotic nudes drawn in a very practiced hand. I'm studying art at college and I know good work when I see it.

The other thing that it very classy is the teenage girl. I can't help but look at her while she heads off into another room to fetch her purse. Her bubble ass waggles in her J Crew jeans that are so tight my throat dries at the sight. Her upper body is covered by a tight yellow long sleeved t-shirt. Her hair hangs to her shoulders in a curtain of ringlet curls. Her feet are bare and dainty and I can just see that her toenails are painted a rather exotic purple color. She's very beautiful. My warm winter clothes feel all too stifling now. I unzip my jacket and set down the pizza bag. From the other room I hear muted whispering and a soft laugh.

She soon comes back. I notice that her t-shirt is very tight. The cold of opening the door must have made her nipples stand on end because I can see them very clearly through the material. She does not come back alone either. She has a friend with her, a dark haired sexy Hispanic chick with dark eye makeup. The Hispanic chick walks with a grace an poise that is very sexy and womanly.

Opening her purse the girl breaks my trance. "How much do I owe you?"

"Twenty dollars," I smile, proffering to her the slip of paper with the bill on it. "Your pizzas are on special."

"Oh goodie!" She says. I know that whether it was twenty dollars or forty would not matter to this pretty young thing. Her family obviously earns enough money that they can feed themselves well and not care about the price. She reaches into the purse and pulls out a wedge of bucks so thick it would take me a month to earn. Flicking through it she finds a note and hands it to me. She then flicks further and takes out a second note. "Here you go. Twenty bucks, plus ten for your time. It can't have been easy to get up here."

"Thank you ma'am." I say almost automatically. In fact ten bucks as a tip is very generous. I like this girl a lot. Heck I'd like her if she was poor and couldn't afford to tip me a dime. She seems very caring and a beautiful smile never hurts.

Amused I notice that she shivers. "You pizza guys always call me ma'am. That makes me feel special." She steps in a little closer. "Especially from a cute guy like you."

I feel my eyebrow raise. Sure I have no shortage of female encounters. Not really on the job though. I'm used to being treated like dirty especially when I am on this side of town. I'm also not used to pretty girls stepping into my personal space when I'm on the job. I feel myself blush and curse. I hate my easy blushing reaction. The girl looks up at me from beneath her thick black lashes. Her blue eyes shimmer with mischievousness.

"Are you sure that's enough of a tip, mister?"

I look from the girl to her friend and back. "You're having a laugh right? I have to pay for my own gas. I'm lucky to make ten bucks an hour when I'm finished these days."

Despite the cold outside I now find that I am finding my pants a little tight. The thick muskiness of her fresh perfume washes over me. "And do you always keep your tank full, mister?" Her hand reaches out and brushes against the crotch of my jeans.

Now I am sure you're used to the myth of delivery guys getting all sorts of "special" tips from their clients. It's complete bullshit. I've seen some very sexy women looking mussed up when delivering post-coital pizzas but that's about as erotic as the job gets. Not that I haven't driven back to the restaurant wondering what life would be like if the husband invited me in to join you understand. So this completely shocks me.

I step back.

"Some nights, yeah, and especially in this weather." I reply. I'm pretending that the brush did not happen, presuming that it was a mistake. But she steps in closer again. Her tongue - young and pink - licks her lips. She has very nice soft lips I can tell. They are beaded with moisture.

"I think we had better check, don't you Sarah?" Her friend asks. "We would not want the nice pizza guy to be running out of gas on a night like this."

"Yes I do think we should Connie." The brunette replies.

Sarah smiles again, taking a step forwards. Now we are standing chest to chest. She is warm and vibrant. I can feel her breasts pushing against me.

"Yeah, I really like this one. I think it is time for a special tip."

Right away she kneels and grips the zipper of my jeans. She is pulling it down. I am gasping, shocked and not really sure what I can do. I know I can turn around and run but that would be rude. Not to mention stupid. This brunette is drop dead gorgeous and it looks like she is going to take my cock out of my pants right here in her hallway.

She is.

She has reached inside and pulled out my dick meat right here.

Now let me just warn you. I'm not hung like a horse or anything. I'm maybe seven inches long and pretty thick around. My foreskin stretches tight on my cock but still pulls back over my head. She is looking at it like a cat looking at a bowl of cream.

"My God, I love cocks. I love all different kinds. You never know what type you're going to get." She says. "And they're all so... different. They vary so much. I don't think I've ever seen any two that look the same. I've certainly never seen one that looks like yours!"

I'm astonished, but proud. Something about her words makes me feel special. Most of the girls I have dated have been lovely but rather lame when it comes to the sexy talk part. They like to keep their mouths busy in other ways at moments like this. Something about this sensuous, erotic praising of my slab of meat makes me feel special. She certainly seemed to know a lot about how to give a guy self confidence!

"Are you okay to drop your pants, Sir?" Asks her Hispanic friend from not far away. "I would like to see it better." I gulp but don't stop the girl called Sarah as she undoes my jeans and pulls then down around my ankles. My legs are strong and hairy. I stay in shape with this job and I don't eat too much pizza.

I feel like this is wrong, but my libido is overriding my common sense at this point. Show me one guy who would not be the same in the situation! I look down at my cock as it sways proudly in the soft light of the entry hall.

The girl called Sarah gasps a breath, her face a mask of surprised incomprehension. "Wow! This is a great cock you have Mister!"

Now her face turns from playful to serious. Her eyes are crossed as she knees in front of me. She pushes her face forward and places a light kiss on the swollen head of my dick. I've seen the look that she has in her eyes before. It's when professional hunters have prey in their sights and are going for the kill. She licks her lips again, and she moans.

"Right, I'm going to blow you. I just have to. Your dick is so gorgeous!"

I'm biting my lip and considering leaving. But I can't move, not even an inch. I do not move as the teen leans forward and places another, more lingering, kiss on the head of my manhood. I feel like my cock is going to split open like a banana right then. Initially it is like she is testing me to see if I really want this. I know I can leave right now and not have anything but a rather randy memory and maybe the laughter of some teenage girls to remember this by.

Now that moment is gone and I am committed. What do I have to lose? It's not like I have a girlfriend or anything!

She puts up a single forefinger and brushed it lightly over the tightness of my balls. As it circles on them I shiver.

"Oh yeaaaah!... that feels so good... but we shouldn't...!"

She silences me easily. Opening her lips, she moves her head forward. My view disappears beneath the nest of her dark hair, but my cock continues to feel as her tongue brushes the underside. "But I want to!" She says almost impetuously. "I want to suck you off, Mister!"

She uses her teeth to nibble at my purple cock head. "Shouldn't I be able to feast on you? I ordered a pizza because I was hungry. I'm just not hungry for pizza..."

That kills any resistance I have left. Her wanting baby bird mouth slides over my dick with a single fluid action. She knows what she is doing. She wants it, and I am not going to be able to deny her. Not any more, with the semen boiling in my tightly drawn up balls. Wrapping one hand around the base she is going to work on the first four inches, sucking away and driving me wild with desire. She knows how to use everything, her tongue and lips and teeth. She works my rod like the best lover I had ever had -- in fact better. She wets me up and is trying to draw the sperm from my bloated balls right into her mouth.

Sarah leans back, my cock popping out from between her lips for a bare second. "C'mon Mister. Give it to me. Give me some sperm!" She goes back to work on my cock. Reaching down I pushed back her hair so I can see her eyes in the lamplight. She is looking up at me, begging for it.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." She is humming around my meat. "Mmmmmmmmmmm..." Her mouth comes off it. "Mister. C'mon Mister. Your dick is so huge! It's almost too big for my poor little mouth! But I'll suck it! I'll suck it and you'll give me your cum! Give me your pop sickle. Take me for ice cream!" She pouts as she talks, an expression of rich bitch girl that is betrayed by her sparkling mischievous eyes.

"Yes, Sir, give it to her Sir. She wants it, Sir." Her friend chips in from not far away. I look at the Hispanic girl with her big lustrous kohl rimmed eyes and my dick twitches and hardens even more in the mouth of her friend.

Then my eyes travel further and I see a shady figure standing in a doorway. It's an older guy, his hair curly and brown, a look of shock on his face. Shit, it's her dad! I just know it is! I'm busted!

He does not say anything though. He's kinda hidden by the door and is directly behind both girls. They won't be able to see him. Just when I expect him to burst into the entry hall and kick my ass for interfering with his pretty young daughter, she gets my attention right back again.

She has gone back at me now. No more talking she twists my cock with her hand will devouring as much as she can. And, with all that pleading, how could any guy refuse? I can't. I feel my spume boil up into the rod of my cock. She feels it too. Popping her mouth off she rocks back. This is a pisser. Is this some kind of joke?

It isn't a joke I see. She hooks her fingers into the bottom of her t-shirt and pulls it off over her head in one fluid movement. Her large tits bob out into view above a waist that would not look out of place on a classical statue.

"I need you to do me a favour, Mister. I need you to cum on my breasts!"

My dick, twitching in the air, isn't really going to be able to resist. Her strong hand goes around my meat and she maneuvers herself beneath me. Her knees are between my feet, my cock hovering over her chest as she leans back. A couple of pumps from her hand and nwo I'm...

"Oh God yessssssssssssssssss!"

A single spurt jettisons out over her ample bosom, followed by a second and a third. My whole body is tight now as I sperm out as much as I can over her teenage body. It is running over her nipples and dripping onto her flat stomach. She circles and shimmers, her body cavorting like a priestess in some ancient druid ritual.

I can't spunk forever though. I dry out and my cock lurches one more time before laying still in her hand. The teen is gasping and shiver, the nipples on her breasts hard, the white inkiness of my spunk all over her perfect young body.

Her eyes open. "Thank you Mister!" She says, a big smile on her face.

"My pleasure my dear!" I laugh. "Not like I could really stop myself!"

Her friend is walking over now. She has never come closer than a few feet. My eyes dart to her as her boots click on the tiles of the floor. I cannot help but look behind her for the male figure. He is just vanishing now. In a moment it is like he was never there.

"No, OUR pleasure Sir. That was amazing!" The Hispanic gives my dick a pat and then, to my surprise, she's kissing me. For a girl who did not take part in the act that had just taken place she certainly is forward. But her kiss is lovely and I cannot help but wonder what her lips would feel like around my dick.

She stops the kiss now and bends down. Her lips find those of her teenage friend and she kisses her too. Her hand is rubbing the my spunk - it must still be warm - it's the skin of her friend's chest. I envy her that!

Breaking the kiss the girls are pulling up my jeans now. The girl called Sarah is still naked and her skin is sticky with my residue. Her hands grasp my cock and tuck it back inside my zipper, pulling up the metal. She gives my sleeping manhood a gentle pat. My manhood is no longer sleeping.

"Thank you for the pizza and the special sauce, Sir." The Hispanic girl says. "You really should be going now though. I have to clean up my friend before her dad gets home and I want to eat before my dinner gets cold." She smiles lugubriously.

I sigh but I know this moment is over, and my tip has been had. I pick up the bag and give the girls their pizza. It is an odd scene, standing there, handing over a pizza to these two. Sarah is still topless and has her yellow t-shirt in her hand. Her skin gleams with my cum. The front of her jeans are wet with it too. Connie is clothed but not less sexy for it. I know that from the kiss we shared a few minutes ago.

I turn and open the door. I don't know whether to run but, remembering the hot words that had dripped from the mouth of Sarah, I kinda saunter back to the car... I know I have a memory that will last for the rest of my life there. Maybe they will call me back again?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Slut Daughter Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds