• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Second Life Ch. 04

A Second Life Ch. 04

12345

This story continues on from "A Second Life – Chapter 3".

Once again, all the characters, places and events in the story are pure fiction and straight out of my active imagination. I do not accept any responsibility for any resemblance to real people, places or events that occur anywhere.

............

It was still dark when Zach woke and carefully climbed out of the bed so as not to disturb Julie and Melanie while they slept soundly. He quietly grabbed some clothes and crept out of the bedroom with Sam silently following him, and dressed in the corridor just outside the bedroom doorway. Once dressed, man and dog walked out to the kitchen to begin their usual rituals for the start of the new day.

Zach tiptoed to his upstairs office with the first coffee from the pot and began to organise his desk, check his emails and contemplate how wonderful his life seemed to be going. He had just finished arranging his to-do list for the day, and headed back downstairs for a refill.

"Just in time! I'm about to pour myself a coffee. You ready for your second cup yet?" Julie's voice called out from the kitchen.

Zach came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her middle, one hand slipping under her new silk dressing gown that only just went past her hips. He rested his hand on a breast and gave it a gentle squeeze, kissing the back of her neck at the same time. As Julie half turned towards him, her dressing gown opened and slid off one shoulder. She held her hand over his and pressed it into her breast, tilting her head up for a warm open-mouthed kiss.

"Morning babe. I was just about to make you some breakfast. What do you fancy?" she muttered when their lips finally parted.

"Just you!" Zach answered, and lowered his lips to gently suck on her exposed neck, slowly licking his way down to the nipple he was pinching between his fingers.

"Mmmm, that would be nice, but I think I need a couple of days rest after last night first!" Julie replied with a light squeeze of the muscle resting inside his trousers and pressing against her hip.

Zach, Julie and Melanie had been sleeping together for several weekends. The only few weekends they hadn't slept together were the ones when both women had their periods. Even then, Melanie spent those weekends up at the main house instead of in the cottage at the bottom of the hill, and both women enjoyed the special attention Zach gave them with foot and back massages, hot water bottles, and non-sexual gentle cuddles. The young girl was now considered part of the family, and Julie no longer charged her any rent to stay at the cottage.

Their sexual escapades the previous night had left everyone breathless and exhausted, but very sexually satisfied. They enjoyed sex in almost every position, and in every combination possible between a man and two women. Zach had spent the first part of the session alternating between fucking Julie and Melanie from behind as they knelt side by side on the bed, both girls kissing each other passionately while Zach was thrusting away eagerly behind them. After a while Julie shifted so that she lay with her head under Melanie so as to lick and suck on her young breasts while Zach continued ploughing into the young blonde. He would occasionally slide his hard cock all the way out, slick and dripping from her juices, then slam it back into her wet and hungry vagina, drawing out grunts of pleasure from Melanie as she came ever closer to her first orgasm for the night.

Julie recognised the tell-tale signs, and shifted once again, this time further up the bed but with her legs opened wide under Melanie's face, and handed her one of the large dildos on the bedside table. Melanie understood the older woman's unspoken request, and commenced to simultaneously slide the latex phallus in and out of Julie's wet cunt while sucking and licking her sensitive blood-engorged clit.

The combination of Melanie's light gentle oral caresses on the mouth of her sensitive vagina, and the steady in and out rhythm of the dildo proved too much for Julie. With a groan, she reached down to pull the dildo out then climaxed, reaching her hands around the back of Melanie's head to pull her face hard into her crotch. As the full force of her orgasm erupted a large squirt of her juices poured out right into the young blonde's hungry mouth.

That was also too much for Melanie. Zach's animal-like thrusts behind her, and the taste of the sudden flow of Julie's juices from her drenched cunt brought on Melanie's own powerful orgasm. She pushed hard backwards into Zach, and with a grunt she felt the inner muscles of her vagina grip hard around Zach's hard shaft as every part of her from her stomach down to her knees began to jerk uncontrollably in sheer raw pleasure.

As Melanie slowly came down from climax, Julie got an idea and thought it might be interesting to try out. She carefully moved off the bed and whispered to Melanie to lie face up in the position she had just vacated. She motioned to Zach to continue fucking with the young blonde, but this time in the missionary position. Zach was only too happy to oblige, since he could feel that his orgasm was not too far away as well.

Julie could see Zach's hard penis pistoning in and out of Melanie's tight opening, the shaft clearly slick from her flowing juices. So as not to disturb his rhythm, she slowly and carefully climbed back onto the bed behind Zach, her knees level with but inside his feet. Julie slowly shuffled forward and moulded the front of her body against the back of his. With her pelvis flush against Zach's buttocks, she could feel his eager and forceful thrusts into Melanie, whose legs were splayed out wide on either side of his hips. Julie mimicked Zach's thrusts, helping him push even harder into Melanie. From her position above and behind Zach, she could look into Melanie's eyes as well as see some of the expression on one side of Zach's face.

Zach could feel Julie's pelvis thrusting and pushing against his backside with a tempo that matched his own while he plunged his penis into Melanie. He felt like the meat in a human sandwich, and felt strangely turned on by the sensation. He could see Melanie's nostrils starting to flare as flames of her passion again started to rise. He could also see the look of pure lust in her eyes as they darted between his own and Julie's behind him. He could hear Julie's deep breathing and whispered words of encouragement by his ear.

"Come on baby, fuck her good. Oh yeah, she's loving this! We're both fucking her!" Julie panted.

Julie eased a hand between her lower abdomen and his buttocks to gently caress his testicles. When the caress changed to a gentle squeeze, Zach felt as if all the muscles between his belly button and his knees went into one huge prolonged spasm, and he came with a force he had previously not experienced. It felt like the volume of cum that erupted from deep within him would have filled a bathtub.

As Zach's thrusting spasms subsided, Julie leaned forward a little more, searching for Zach's lips. Zach turned his face a little, and Melanie lifted her head a couple of inches, so that they were able to share a three-sided kiss, each exploring the others lips and tongues with their own.

Zach sat back and recovered while he watched both women engage in a long sixty-nine session that included vibrators and fingers, and ended only after they had each had brought the other to orgasm several times.

Towards the end of the night Zach lay on his back while Julie rode him, with Melanie sitting astride his face grinding her pussy on his tongue and mouth, and facing the older woman. He could hear both women kissing each other, and with his hand occasionally reaching up to fondle one or the other's breast, he could tell that they were fondling each other there as well.

Julie's urgent grinding told him she was close to another climax, and before long he felt the familiar shudder in her pelvis and her inner muscles start to tensing as the pressure of her orgasm transmitted through her core and against his hard penis.

Melanie's movements on his face also told him that she wasn't too far from her own climax as well. She had alternated between grinding her hips back and forth, to pulling his face hard into her crotch as she held the back of his head. A sudden increase in the speed of her grinding movement, together with her grunts and gasps signalled the beginning of her orgasm. As the full force of her climax hit, she leaned forward and gave Julie a long tongue-searching kiss.

All this was too much for Zach, and he felt his own crashing orgasm erupt as whatever was left of his come gushed from his upward thrusting pelvis, through his penis, to coat every nook and cranny deep inside Julie's beautiful wet vagina.

Melanie got off the bed first, and then helped Julie climb off Zach's semi-rigid cock. Both women disappeared briefly into the en-suite bathroom to clean up, and returned shortly with a damp towel to lovingly clean Zach, liberally coating his face and other parts of his body with kisses. Once done, it was not long before they were asleep in each other's arms.

As they sipped on their coffees looking into each other's eyes in the kitchen that morning, Zach was acutely aware of his growing affection for the amazing auburn haired goddess standing before him.

"You've got a birthday coming up on Friday. You thought I wouldn't notice that you'll be turning thirty-six, didn't you?" Julie said with a playful poke into Zach's ribs.

"No, not really. I just haven't thought much about it. Too many other things and sexy bodies have been distracting me!" Zach responded, with a playful squeeze of Julie's backside.

Julie flashed him one of her heart-melting smiles. "Chelsea also comes home for four weeks from this Friday. She emailed me to say that her last exam for this term is on Thursday, and she'll drive up the next day after tidying her flat. She said she also might have some exciting news to tell us"

Julie told Zach that Chelsea was really looking forward to spending as much of her break with them as possible, as well as getting to know Melanie, before starting her last university term. The part-time job she had arranged through the university's pharmacology department working at the hospital and pharmacy in a nearby town would give her Fridays and the weekends off, so she had lots of spare time to reacquaint herself with the two most important people in her life, and hopefully that number might grow to include Melanie as well.

Just then Melanie walked into the kitchen wearing nothing more than one of Zach's old t-shirts that sat half off one shoulder and only just covered her shapely butt cheeks. The barefoot young blonde walked up to Zach and Julie, greeting each one a long open-mouthed kiss.

"Morning peeps. The smell of coffee woke me." Melanie reached for an empty mug and filled it.

"I could hear you talking about Chelsea. Just so as you know, although Chelsea and I have never met face to face, we sort of already know each other quite well." Melanie's comment surprised both Zach and Julie.

Melanie explained that Chelsea had made contact with her after hearing from Julie that the three of them had started sleeping together on weekends. After they exchanged a few emails and got to know each other, they discovered that they had many similar interests. For the last few weeks they had been chatting with each other online in the evenings whenever Chelsea had down time from her busy study schedule and when Melanie was on her own in the cottage. Their online communication had moved to a new level a few weeks back when they watched each other masturbate via webcam. They now regularly performed for each other online.

Julie said she was hardly surprised, as she knew what kind of sex drive her step-daughter had. Zach could only smile in stunned, open-mouthed amazement.

............

The Friday business was very slow at Julie's sex toy shop, so she and Melanie closed and locked up the shop and the cottage early before walking hand in hand up the sloping drive to the main house where they found Zach busy preparing the night's dinner in the kitchen. After wrapping their arms around him for a loving hug and a kiss, Julie picked a bottle of white wine from the fridge, and poured them each a glass. The two women left Zach to his culinary tasks while they walked outside to sit on the steps by the front door to enjoy the warmth of the late autumn sunshine.

Zach was just finishing the dinner preparations when he noticed Sam lift his head from his doggy bed, his tail wagging excitedly, and walk out the front door. He sat at rigid attention by Julie and Melanie, his eyes watching the driveway with canine alertness. From inside the kitchen Zach saw Chelsea's car come into view and pull up outside. Sam raced across the grass and sat obediently at the driver's side door as Chelsea stepped out and immediately bent down to give her favourite canine a huge hug. Then she looked up and locked eyes on Julie. Step-mother and step-daughter raced across the lawn to embrace each other in a cascade of auburn hair and share in a loving kiss that lasted several long seconds. When Julie pulled back, she turned to wave Melanie over.

"I believe you two already know each other very well," Julie giggled, pulling the young blonde in to share in a three way embrace while Sam raced around them like a puppy half his real age.

"We finally meet in person! You're much taller than you appear on cam, and sexier too!" Chelsea laughed, giving a slightly embarrassed Melanie a warm open-mouthed kiss.

Chelsea squealed loudly when she looked up and saw Zach walk down the front steps and stride across the lawn towards them. She immediately raced across to him, launching herself when she was still a step away, wrapping her arms around his neck and her long slender legs around his waist. Caught off guard by her sudden leaping embrace, they both fell laughing onto the grass where Chelsea covered every square inch of his face with kisses.

"How's my beautiful man? I've missed you something terrible. I hope you've saved some loving for me." She hugged him tightly, and seemed reluctant to let go.

After Julie and Melanie helped the two prostrate figures from the grass, all four helped unload Chelsea's bags from the car to bring them into the house. Zach's chicken casserole would take another hour to cook, so they quickly decided on a relaxing soak in the spa tub with a glass of wine to make use of the time.

The three bikini-clad women and Zach in his swimming tights raced to climb into the tub, Julie and Chelsea on one side, and Zach and Melanie on the other facing them. While the tub's bubbles gently massaged their bodies, Chelsea told them about an exciting project that was in the pipeline as a possible area of study for the next term. It was only available to the best students, and she had been especially approached apply for it because she was the top in her class. She couldn't tell them much more for now, but would do so once it had been confirmed in the next few days.

Julie noticed that Melanie's eyes never left her step-daughter and she smiled inwardly to herself, relieved that they seemed to like each other. When Chelsea finished her explanation, Julie stood up and calmly made an announcement:

"OK family, time to break the ice. We don't need bikini tops in here!"

She quickly removed her top and threw it onto the floor beside the tub before sitting down in the lukewarm water again. Both Chelsea and Melanie followed her example, both casting a critical but appreciative eye on the other.

"Chels and Mellie, you two should sit together and get a bit acquainted, but not too acquainted! You'll have time later!" she said with a chuckle.

With Zach next to her, Julie moved her hand under the surface and rested it on top of his tights to gently rub the semi-soft muscle between his thighs. Chelsea and Melanie watched the movement of her hand under the surface bubbles, and followed suit, each turning slightly towards the other and caressing the others breast as their lips joined in a deep open-mouthed kiss.

Julie leaned over to give Zach a quick kiss, then whispered in his ear, "Honey, you've got a big night tonight with Chelsea, and an even bigger one tomorrow night with all of us for your birthday, so I don't want to take you too far. I'm only going to warm you up."

Zach smiled and reached his hand over to cup her breast and pinch her nipple. He looked over and saw that Chelsea and Melanie were still kissing, but he could see that each had released the other's breast and had moved a hand to the other's crotch. It did not take long before they both removed their bikini bottoms and threw them on the floor alongside their tops. Their hands now sought and found each other's vaginas, and began to busily rub the other's outer lips, occasionally sliding their fingers inside and causing a gasp of pleasure from the other.

Julie's hand slid under Zach's swim shorts to take hold of his hard cock, just holding it without stroking, and careful not to exert any undue pressure that might cause him to climax. Zach kept his hold on her breast, but was now pulling and pinching her nipple harder. They both watched intently while the two younger girls pleasured each other. They could see that they were both vigorously fingering the other's cunt, their breaths were getting deeper, their young breasts starting to heave with sexual excitement.

Chelsea was the first to come. With her free hand she grabbed hold of Melanie's wrist at her crotch and pushed it hard into her cunt, then her whole upper body stiffened as she let out a loud gasp. Neither Zach nor Julie could tell how many of Melanie's fingers there were inside, but they guessed it must have been more than one.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck! Oh... I needed that!"

Once Chelsea had pushed through her climax, she turned to face Melanie and knelt astride the tub's seats with one knee between the younger girl's open thighs. That position made it easier for her to continue to help Melanie reach her point of sexual release. Chelsea looked into Melanie's eyes, then leaned forward to give her an deep open-mouthed kiss while her fingers thrust in and out of the young blonde's vagina faster and faster.

Melanie began to moan, at first softly, but soon growing louder and more urgent. In a single movement, she hoisted herself out of the tub so that she was sitting on the edge, then grabbed the back of Chelsea's head to pull it hard onto her moist core, her pelvis humping at the older girl's face.

Melanie uttered a single gasp, then felt the full force of her orgasm erupt as a small jet of her most intimate of juices shot out from her vagina and into Chelsea's hungry mouth.

Once she was past her orgasmic high, Melanie lowered herself back into the tub, where she and Chelsea looked glassy eyed at each other, then leaned forward for a long and loving kiss.

Julie released her hold of Zach and stood up. "OK my babies and my lover, we'd better stop here and have some dinner. Chelsea, I've warmed Zach up for you tonight. He's all yours, but leave something for tomorrow night. Melanie and I will sleep in the one of the other bedrooms."

Once dried all four returned to the house and dressed in comfortable clothing to begin their meal. Their dinner conversation was light and relaxed, and washed down with an excellent wine. They talked about everything from Zach's current small office design project in town, to how well Julie's sex toy business was doing, to Melanie's interest in riding her mountain bike around some of the local trails, and even to how Chelsea caught her two female flatmates drunk in bed together one night. After dinner, with the dishes cleared, they decided to spend the evening lying on the two large couches in the lounge watching a DVD.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Second Life Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds