• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sisters Ch. 02

Sisters Ch. 02

Carl stopped after she was finished. He had plans and was ready to lose control yet so he pulled out of her. Quickly and with practiced ease, he released Rebekah. Glancing at her sister, he grabbed Stacy's shorts and pulled them off with steady hands. He smiled at her shock and shook his head as he grabbed one leg and tied it down and then the other. She only started to struggle against him when he unhandcuffed her and tried to tie her arms down but it was no use; he was so much stronger than her and very very practiced at this part of the game.

Stacy was a little scared but to excited to really stop him from doing what he wanted. The way he was handling her was so stern, controlling yet tender at the same time and she didn't really want to stop him. As when he was finished, she watched them kiss and wished it was her. Stacy wanted the attention that her sister was getting and wanted to cum. He had stopped her just before her orgasm and it was driving her crazy. She couldn't touch him or herself. She had never felt so helpless in her life and that made her even hornier.

Carl watched her squirm in desire or fear he wasn't sure which but was betting it was the former. He looked at his girl and then at her sister and raised an eyebrow. She shook her head and he shrugged. He started kiss her inner thigh and working his way up he paused before getting to her pussy.

"Carl, stop, don't do this... you are my sister's boyfriend. It's wrong," Stacy stuttered out.

"Oh no I can't you were so naughty listening to us and then touching yourself. I have to punish you," He said looking at her.

"Please don't," she begged.

"Okay, I won't kiss you or touch you or fuck you if you really don't want me to but you have to make me believe you don't want it."

She looked at him, saw the intensity of his gaze and the words wouldn't come out. Stacy wanted him to touch her and kiss her and fuck her; she could say nothing.

Carl took that to mean she was willing and kissed her softly on the lips; running his fingers through her hair. He teased her pussy with the head of his cock, not going in just rubbing it along her lips and clit. As she moaned he looked at her sister who was busy playing with herself watching the scene unfold before her. Carl motioned her closer as he pushed his head inside her, just a bit and pulled back out.

Rebekah moved closer, not sure what he wanted and when he grabbed her hand she went reluctantly but intrigued by what he was planning. Her hand was set on her sister's clit but she remained motionless, not sure she wanted it to go this far but her desire for a girl had gone unsatisfied as of yet. She stared at her sister's pussy as he began to slide his cock deeper into her and then back out. It was so hot and without really thinking she starting stroking her sister's clit. Stacy moaned in response, encouraging her. She lowered her head and took a nipple into her mouth and sucked on it. Surprised as she felt the other girls hand slide between her legs and play with her pussy. Fingers slide deep inside her wet dripping cunt and she humped what was inside her.

Stacy tried to move and get to anyone that was touching her. She barely could reach her sister's pussy. She wanted to kiss Carl and slide her tongue into his mouth and taste her sister's cum on his lips. The young woman was lost in the sensations and the lust that was rushing through her body. She wanted more but couldn't get it. Her sister's mouth on her nipple and his cock inside, coupled with her helplessness she couldn't help but cum.

They both felt her orgasm and it pushed Rebekah over the edge again, cumming just a second behind her little sister. She collapsed back against the bed, to rubbery to keep upright.

Carl continued to pound Stacy into the bed driving deeper and deeper into her as she came. Caught up in the entire situation he was beyond on thought or self control, having witnessed two women cum for him. Leaning down he kissed her passionately, biting her lip as he did, his motion never stopping or slowing.

"I am going to cum inside you and make you my new little cum slut," He whispered in her ear as he fucked her.

"Oh yes please cum inside me and I want it ... make me your dirty slut like my sister is," she cried out as she matched his thrusts with her hips.

That was all it took; he didn't cum inside her but pulled out, and came all over her stomach and chest spurting big globs of cum all over her skin. The feel of it and the intensity of his stare set her off again she shuddered as another orgasm rippled through her.

"Little one, your sister is all messy... be a good girl and clean her up," Carl said, looking Rebekah.

She stared at him a moment and quickly lapped his cum off her little sister. It was so wrong but tasted so good and she took her time and savored every last drop she could find. She sucked it into her mouth and slid it around with her tongue. She tasted her sister's perfume and sweat mixed in with her master's cum and it was tasty. She leaning over and kissed her sister; sharing some of the load in her mouth. Stacy was shocked but still too dazed to resist and took it in her mouth. The sisters enjoyed each other's taste and Carl's salty cum in that kiss.

His hand stroked her hair as she finished and she looked up at him with lust in her eyes.

"Carl please fuck me again, I need it .... please?"

"I can't baby, I gotta go... your family will be back soon and you got to clean this up."

"I don't care I need it."

"Well I do and I said no. So be a good girl and get ready for your family to get home. I will come by tomorrow and we will have this weekend if you can, baby," He said sternly.

"I can and I will. Sorry sir, I forgot myself."

"Good girl," he said as he kissed her.

Stacy wasn't sure what was going on any more but her arms and legs where freed. She glanced around and staggered to her feet. Hands grabbed her and turned her around and Carl kissed her again.

"If you want to play again, just let me know," Carl whispered to her.

She just nodded and staggered out of the room. She felt her sister's eyes on her as she left and it turned her on again. Maybe she would join them this weekend.

Carl and Rebekah kissed and teased each other before he left her. She wondered what would happen this weekend. All she knew was that the play had become much more interesting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sisters Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds