• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Puddle

The Puddle

Standard warning before you start:

This story is completely a work of fiction involving sexual relations between family members. All characters are over the age of 18. Also, this story deals with realistic bodily fluids and odors as they relate to sex. If none of this sounds like a turn off to you, then proceed and enjoy.

*

The cool tile floor sent a chill up my leg as I stepped out of the shower. I quickly toweled off and slipped my long light pink robe over my shoulders, letting it hang loose, not bothering to tie it together.

As I went from the bathroom into the bedroom I heard his car start. I pushed the blinds aside slightly and watched as my son Mark backed out of the driveway, bound for work. After his car disappeared down the road out of my sight I let the blinds sway back into place and turned to the unmade bed. My heart started to beat a bit quicker.

I grasped the comforter and the sheet below it and pulled it back until the mark on the fitted sheet below appeared. My body, already warmed from the shower, started to heat up. I let the opened sheets fall from my hand and stood there staring at the large spot, "the fuck puddle" as he calls it. My breath quickening. Staring at it, my mind rolled over the previous nights events...

His car had pulled into the drive after working the late shift just as I turned on the lamp at my bedside table. The cool sheets gave my bare skin goosebumps as I slid under the covers. I sat up against the pillows behind me in a reclined position, pulling the covers up to just below my bare breasts. My heart raced as I waited. I grabbed a book from my nightstand and opened it to a random page, my mind too preoccupied to actually read. The bedroom door opened and he came in. I lowered the book and raised my eyes to him.

"Hey, mom" he said, unbuttoning his shirt while staring at my naked tits.

"Hi. How was work?" I said, setting my book aside.

"Good" was his only response. He stripped quickly. His dick drooped half-excited as he tugged off his socks. He walked up to my side of the bed and groped my left tit. He reach down, grabbed it, lifted it, squeezed it roughly in his large hand. This sent waves of pleasure and pain through me. I stared up at him while he stared at my exposed chest.

Finally he glanced up at my face. I gave him a warm smile which he did not return. His face remained emotionless and his eyes were filled with a hungry lust. He let my breast fall and pulled back the covers. His eyes slid quickly down my body, drawn to my crotch. When we first started our taboo relationship I was never one to keep my pubic hair trimmed. Through his constant begging and ridicule of my bush he had worn me down to the point that I shaved along the labia, but left a small tuft of fur above, just a small patch of brown hair leading down to my opening. He had named this my "pussy doormat" with a mixture of humor and disdain.

He ran his knuckles slowly along what the mat of hair, then turned his hand over and lay the palm of his hand flat against it. I took in a gasp of air as he pressed firmly, sliding his hand towards my shaven pussy. His hand slipped downwards, making me moan out and quiver slightly, his warm hand pressing hard against my even warmer slit. As he reached the end of my pussy he pried open my labia and pressed his middle finger into my valley. He felt a very slight wetness at my entrance and then drew his hand back upward, still applying a firm constant pressure. I bit my lower lip to keep from whimpering, his fingers scraping against my dry clit.

He removed his hand from my shaven pussy and took my leg in one hand and my shoulder in another. He pulled me upward and over onto my stomach as he got up on the bed behind me in the same motion. He then gripped my hips and yanked me up into position, my ass elevated into the air, my shoulders planted in the mattress.

I felt his fingers on me again, checking my wetness a second time. He opened me in the same fashion and pressed a finger against my hole. His hand left me for a moment and when it returned I felt the warm wetness in the palm of his hand of his spit. He worked the gob of saliva along and between my lips, making sure to coat the ever-important entrance to my channel.

The air around me cooled my spit coated sex as he removed his hand. I heard him spit another ball of saliva into his hand, working it onto his now fully erect cock. I felt him shift on the bed and move forward as he gripped my hips. He eagerly pressed his dickhead to my waiting pussy. He slid it around and jabbed at my wet lips, missing the hole each time. After a few moments I sensed his frustration so I reached down between me legs and helped guide him to my portal. I heard him grunt and his grip tightened on my hips as I gripped him in my soft hand.

When lined up, he jabbed forward, popping the head into my motherly cunt. He paused for only a moment and then pressed firmly in. Although my pussy and his dick were lubricated with his bubbly spit, the inner canal was not quite ready. As he continued to push into me, pulling at my hips at the same time, his dick burned the walls of my vagina, causing me to let out a pained whine.

His dick was just over halfway in me before he decided to pull out and try again. The same painful burn tore through me as he removed himself to his thick head. Either not knowing or not caring about my discomfort he pressed in a second time.

"Waait" I whined softly. He ignored me, his dick grinding along the edges of my pussy walls. This time he kept going until he bottomed out. His dick finally found my pooled wetness at the end of my vaginal chute. He held his dick planted deep inside me, grinding against me for a few moments, his fingers sunk deep into my hips.

He then pulled out to the head again and plunged back in. With my oozing juices now on the tip of his dick, his entrance was much easier on both of us. He repeated a few times, pulling back and quickly fucked back in. Then he paused a moment with his dick halfway in and slid his hands from my hips up to my ass. He sunk his fingers into the fleshy buttocks and pulled them open wide.

Ever since we began our more than mother and son relationship, and perhaps even before, he has had a strong obsession with my ass. I know that when he takes me from behind he is often staring at my puckered hole. The first time he touched it I thought it was by accident...

I was on top of him, riding his dick with my tit in his mouth. As he neared an orgasm he reach behind me and gripped both of my cheeks in his hands, pulling me down onto his cock. One hand slipped towards the center and a finger landed on my anus. I didn't stop him, as I figured he didn't mean to touch me in what I considered a very unclean place. A moment later he was spewing his cum up into me.

Perhaps it was because I didn't say anything after the first time, but the next time he became even bolder. He was fucking me from behind and like usual, had my ass spread open as he plunged in and out of my cunt. I was begging him to fuck me, to fuck me hard, as I neared an orgasm of my own. He started really slamming into me and then took one thumb and pressed it against my asshole. I let it go until I felt him start to press in. My asshole clenched up and I started to lose that orgasmic tingle in my guts. I reached back to push his hand away. He stopped, removed his exploring thumb, but only momentarily. When he placed his thumb against my pucker again I pulled away from him. His cock fell from my pussy with a lewd wet slurp. I moved away from him on the bed and turned around and sat there silently for a few moments to collect my thoughts.

I sat there explaining that there are parts of my body that are private, even during sex. As we talked I noticed his cock, wet and white with my frothy cunt cream, started to deflate. I realized my own sexual drive was also cooling off and I had a feeling it was because I was talking to him more as a mother than as a lover. He agreed to leave my ass alone but I could tell he wasn't happy with this new boundary.

And now when we fuck he tests the boundary every so often. He might "accidentally" brush his fingers along the crack of my ass until they "accidentally" swipe against my asshole. Or while he is taking me from behind he might touch the tight brown pucker, sometimes swirly a finger or thumb against it, but never pushing inside.

However, last night as he held my meaty ass open he just stared at the hole, ramming his cock into me.

It wasn't long before his pace increased to a savage fuck rampage. His fingers dug deeply into my assmeat as he jammed his dick in and out of my cunt, the lewd wet sounds of our union filling the room now that my pussy juices was flowing freely. The odor of my cream also filled the air, driving him madly to a quick orgasm.

Silent except for grunts and groaning, he finally started chanting: "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." his voice just above a whipser.

My own climax still far off, he slammed into me a number of times, quickly and with added force, and then held still as the eruption began, his dick rooted in my cunt. He never yells out when he cums, he just lets out a serious of grunts, keeping his mouth closed as his face contorts in a grimace of pleasure. He held on tight, pulling my ass open painfully wide as his dick shot jet after jet of his sticky mess inside of me, adding to my own creaming mess that lined my cunt and coated his dick.

He let out a loud sigh as he finished unloading into me. He released my ass and let his dick slip out with a slurp. I lowered my hips to the bed letting out a soft sigh of my own. I could feel some of our fuck cream between my thighs as I closed them together. I waited a moment and then started to rise up on my arms to go clean up.

"Wait." he said, placing a hand on my sweat-sheened back and pressed me down onto my stomach. He then placed his hands on my thighs at either side of my pussy and twisted my pelvis up to expose my shaven cunt. With his thumbs he separated my outer lips, watching the results of our fuck slowly ooze out. He pressed his fingers against my ass and pulled that open as well.

"Push it out." he said softly.

I felt overly exposed and embarrassed. "What?" I said, feeling his thumbs continue to molest my well-fucked pussy.

"Go ahead, push it out." he repeated.

My body burned with the head of embarrassment as I squirmed in his hands. I did not protest as I should have, but instead contracted my cunt muscles. The first slow hard squeeze and I could feel the fuck muck come out of my pussy. As I flexed and released my vaginal muscles it caused my asshole to dance. He loved this show as much as he loved the feeling of my cunt gripping his thrusting dick.

After a few pushes I stopped. "Keep going" He said. So I did. I went on for a few minutes, squeezing and releasing, pushing and relaxing. The majority of the mess was out of me, now soaking into sheet and mattress beneath us, yet he still urged me on, loving the sight of my privates moving.

He finally released my thighs and then bent over me. He kissed me on the neck and cheek. "Thanks, mom." he said into my ear before nibbling on it and kissing my cheek again. Then he got off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. Having already expelled our combined juices I had no real need to use the toilet. I turned over and pulled the covers up over me. I could feel the wet cum spot against my ass, already cooling in the night air.

When he returned from the bathroom he slipped into the bed on his side without a word. He was asleep within minutes.

Staring at the large still-wet stain the next morning, my unsatiated lust took over. I rose up onto the bed on my knees, my lose robe falling off a shoulder. I bent over on my hands and knees, lowering my face to the puddle. I drew in a large breath through my nose, inhaling the odor of our fuck mess.

The scent was, in truth, not a very pleasant one. It could best be described as musky and sour. Yet it lit a fire between my legs that ran up along my stomach and into my breasts. Perhaps it was not the odor itself, but just the lewd act of smelling our sexual mess, a mess that was not long ago inside of me.

I reached into my open robe and began groping my tit as I inhaled the fuck puddle more, lowering my face even closer. Bent over the bed on my knees and one hand I groaned as I mauled my tit the way that my son always does, roughly squeezing it and pinching the nipple. After a while I needed more. I slid my hand down my body, over my slight belly, down across my pussy doormat, grinning slightly as I think of his nickname for it, then ending on my needy cunt.

I slip a finger quickly inside my hole, finding it still hot and moist from last nights events even though I had washed it well in the shower. Sliding it in and out quickly before pulling it free and adding a second digit. I lower myself until my nose accidentally hits the fuck stain on the sheet and I inhale again. It was cold to the touch and was now smeared on the tip of my nose, filling my nostrils with the odor constantly. "Yeah, fuck me." I moaned, bent over, shoving my fingers in and out.

Without much thought, with my fingers nestled deep in my cunt, I slipped my tongue out and swiped it along the cold mess on the sheet. This was a mistake, as the flavor was far worse than the smell. My fingers instantly stopped their work and I slid them out in disappointment. I sat up and wiped my tongue on the palm of my other hand, trying to get the taste out of my mouth. Jumping out of bed I hurried to the joining bathroom and swished some mouthwash around.

After spitting into the sink I thought about how stupid that was. I had never been a fan of giving oral sex. My ex-husband would have to beg me and finally I'd give in on occasion, but I'd never let him finish in my mouth. He knew to warn me as he was about to explode if he ever wanted me to do it again.

And now that my son has taken his father's side of the bed I will occasionally give him a blowjob, but it is still often after a bit of pleading. I wanted to impress him the first time so I tried to take his load in my mouth, but it didn't end well. The first shot rocketed out of his dick and hit the roof of my mouth. It landed on my tongue and I immediately pulled his dick out of my mouth, causing him to spray my face and hair. The flavor was horrible, it caused me to gag and dry heave.

I was also not a fan of my own flavor. At times, usually when the sex was very heated and frantic, my son would remove his cock from my pussy and put it in my mouth for a bit. The taste of my own juices on his dick were very off-putting. If we had been fucking for a while and my cunt cream had built up on his dick, I'd turn my head away until one of us wiped it off.

And yet besides these facts, I had for some reason gone and licked our combined sexual juices that had cooled on the bed. I was angry at myself, needing release, yet now too turned off to finish.

I went about my day, first stripping the bed to change the sheets. My mind constantly returning to my unsatisfied libido. Hopefully when my son returns home, he'll pay more attention to my needs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Puddle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 297 milliseconds