• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Family Jewels Ch. 03

Family Jewels Ch. 03

Since my wife's brother had moved in, the three of us had settled into an unusual living situation. My wife had become docile and well-behaved under her brother's stewardship. Towards me, however, she was somewhat dismissive. Every night she did two things: she sucked him off behind the closed door of his room and then she jerked me off in our marital bed. Was I happy? Not entirely.

My formerly spoiled wife now woke up before I did every morning - even on weekends. One Saturday about a month into Philip's stay, I woke up to hear the two of them fighting. It sounded like a typical brother-sister row, his voice calm and hers high-pitched and shrill. From what little I could hear from my room, she had bungled some domestic task he had assigned to her. As I got up and got dressed, I thought to myself that I was kind of pleased to see my bratty wife reduced to this level of subservience.

But I wasn't exactly prepared for what I saw when I entered the kitchen area. Their quarrel having moved to its final stage, Katie was hurriedly removing her own clothes. Philip had lapsed into silence and stood with his arms crossed, ignoring her. Completely naked, my weeping wife got down on her knees and crawled to her brother until she knelt in front of him. She began to claw at his belt, trying to undo it.

"Oh, Phil, oh baby," she wailed, "I'm sorry! I'm just a useless, stupid slut!"

He didn't respond at all. She had just managed to wrench his trousers down and was pulling at his gray boxer shorts when he took a step back.

"Brother, please," she said, now in a whisper, "let me suck you. Let me get you off."

He casually raised a foot, placed it on the center of her chest, and pushed her onto her back. This was too much; I interceded.

"Hey!" I said. "Don't be rough with her."

Naked from his waist to his knees, Philip showed no embarrassment. Why should he? His penis, now that I got a good look at it, was genuinely huge. It looked like a child's forearm and fist. He caught me looking.

"The problem here is you," Philip said. "Katie shows me respect, but you don't."

"What do you want from me?" I heard the whine in my own voice.

He pulled his pants up, stepped past his sister, who watching the two of us from a crouching position, and grasped me, pressing me to him. In this position my height advantage was obvious, but made no difference. In his strong arms I felt like a schoolgirl with a crush; my heart was racing and my knees were about to fold beneath me. Worse, his hardening cock pressed against my thigh, sending a shock of arousal through me.

"I told you what I want," he whispered lovingly in my ear. "Respect."

"You won't get it!" I said, pushing him away with all my strength.

As he stumbled back, Katie let out a loud sob and got up. She began putting on her outfit, something like the skimpiest tennis frock I had ever seen.

"Katie," I started.

"Shut up, faggot!" she screamed at me like a child, having a tantrum, and ran out the door, slamming it behind her.

In her wake, Philip and I were left alone. I stood awkwardly in the middle of the floor while my brother-in-law settled onto one of the tall stools against our long kitchen counter.

"You should leave this house, Philip," I said, my voice shaking.

But he was calm. "And if I do, what will happen? What will she do with no one to control her?"

While I tried to answer this I became aware of two things: he was looking at my crotch and my little prick was as hard as it had ever been.

He laughed and ran a hand through his sandy hair. "Come on, man," he said in a friendly tone. "Perch here next to me."

I obeyed him just as Katie always obeyed him. He had a way about him. I can't describe the way I felt. I had romantic feelings towards this man. As we sat side-by-side on the tall stools, he reached out without the slightest hesitation and felt my dick through my trousers. As he did, he began to recount some of the most twisted things I had ever had to listen to. But as he spoke I was mesmerized, not turned off or revolted in the least.

"It's hard, isn't it?" he said, referring to my state as he fondled me. "You know, when I was fourteen years old our father made me suck his cock. Even at that age, mine was bigger than his and he knew this. So I think he wanted to establish his supremacy. Then I started to do it regularly. You know he was a drunk and left us when I was only sixteen. By the time he left I had reversed our relationship. One night when he came home trashed out of his mind, I grabbed him and threw him down on the bed. I took my dick out and shoved it in his mouth. I think that was what he had always wanted. It gave me a sense of my natural superiority."

I scooted my chair back, afraid I would ejaculate under his touch. I was breathing heavily. "My father, too," I stumbled. "My father died when I was just a kid."

"I know," he said, stroking my thigh. "Well, my cock was the first one Katie ever saw. One day I brought her into my room and took off my jeans. I told her to just play with it, and she did. I knew that she would always compare other men to me."

"You're obsessed with size, aren't you?" I said, trying to get my own back a little.

"Sure, aren't you?" he said. He won that round.

"How old was she when you did that?"

"Don't worry, she was old enough," he said. "When she played with my prick, it got hard, of course, and then I came all over her. I kissed her and praised her for pleasing me." As he said this, he leaned over and kissed me on the mouth, an extended kiss. "Then I told her I'd always take care of her," he said. "After that, I made her thank me every time I taught her something or gave her a scolding."

I just sat next to him like an attentive pet, breathing heavily after that kiss.

"And you know how she thanks me," he said.

"Yes," I said.

"Now, you go to your study and work," he said to me, just as if I were a kid. I obeyed.

Once I was locked in my study, I jerked off onto my desk. My face was sweating. I was in a state.

*

It was late that night when Katie came home. Philip and I were both sleeping in our respective rooms. She did not stop in his room to pay her nightly tribute to him; she came straight to ours and brashly turned on the lights.

"I'm not happy," she said.

It was a rude awakening. Through bleary eyes, I observed her: hair disheveled; sheer white blouse torn and soiled; red bruises on her thighs.

"What happened to you?" I said.

"I went to a bar. I went to a bar and picked up a man, the rudest-looking bastard I could find, and let him fuck me in his truck. Then," she paused for effect, "I went to another bar and did it again."

"My... God," was all I could say.

She stepped up to the bed and pulled back the covers, exposing my naked body. It was as if she wanted me to understand that the men she'd picked up had bigger cocks than mine - but not as big as her brother's.

I grabbed her by the wrist. "Listen, you bitch. This has gone far enough. This whole thing. I know you came from a fucked-up home. And, after talking to Philip today, I know just HOW fucked up it was. But you have to leave all that behind now. He's leaving tomorrow, and I mean it!"

She wrenched her arm away. "You don't know what's going on," she said. "My brother's not happy. I did what I did tonight to get to him, but it's not going to work. He's not happy with things in this house, and he's not being good to me. You have to fix it."

I was bewildered. "I have to do what?"

Just then I saw that Philip, awakened by the noise, was at the doorway. He was wearing his bathrobe.

Katie swiveled around and they faced one another while I grasped at the sheets to cover myself.

"Up to your tricks, slut?" he said, but he was smiling.

"Yes," she said in a measured voice, perched on the edge of the bed. "I am a slut. What are you going to do about it?"

"You want to be punished?"

Her voice became hysterical. "Yes, you asshole! Punish me or I'll do it again!"

"You heard your husband," Philip said. "This arrangement is not working out. I'm leaving tomorrow."

My wife turned to me and screamed. "Make him stay!"

"How can you ask - " I began.

But she wasn't done screaming. "Do you think tonight is the first time? I've been doing this since we got married. Why do you think I see Valerie so often and end up staying over? What do you think I do when I go to those yoga weekends? Do I look like the kind of person who does yoga? Do I?"

I felt like I had been bashed with a baseball bat. I couldn't speak. Katie glared at me and Philip smirked but all I could do was hold my breath.

"You see how it is, Daniel," Philip finally said. "I suppose it's a shock to you to learn exactly what kind of whore you married." He laughed and, to my amazement, Katie laughed too.

"He never guessed," she said.

This wasn't exactly true. The truth was that, over the course of our marriage, I had spent so much time just keeping up with her moods that I would have agreed to anything just to have an easier life. So I agreed to weekend trips. I believed her when she had to stay out late to comfort an old friend. I welcomed her interest in yoga and other pursuits that required attendance at weekend seminars. I believed it, because it was easier than trying to manage her. But Philip could manage her. Maybe he could manage me, too.

"Please stay," I said to him.

He eyed me. "You sure, big guy?"

"I'm sure."

Katie tried to throw her arms around me, but I shrugged her off and she almost fell off the side of the bed.

At the doorway, Philip loosened his robe. "If you want me to stay you have to show me respect."

"I know," I said.

I threw off the sheets and blankets and stood in front of him. My cock jutted obscenely in front of me, like a steely finger pointing the way. I walked towards him and again had that romantic feeling. He was masterful. I wanted to melt into him.

His great prong was half-hard already. I got on my knees and felt utterly natural in that position. I took his cock in one hand, and it folded slightly in my grip. I encircled the glans with my dry lips, being careful about the teeth. I wanted to thank him for bringing order to our house and to do so as well as my wife had always done. I settled into a back-and-forth motion on his monster, letting my tongue brush against the underside of his cockhead. He grunted and I felt a thrill of pleasure. I heard something like cheering from Katie behind me. I sucked like a tipsy debutante for maybe fifteen minutes until he placed his hands on the back of my head and drew his cock partway out. He was going to come. He growled as he did and, as he began to squirt, I swallowed as much as I could; some ran out the corners of my mouth. He pulled out and let his prick dangle over my face, dripping onto my eyes, nose, and cheeks, making me laugh with slutty pleasure.

"Welcome to the family," Philip said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Family Jewels Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 609 milliseconds