• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bold as Brass

Bold as Brass

Staring out of his bedroom window Bobby Ray Mullet rubbed his semi-erect cock as he watched his opposite neighbor, Susie Jackson strip to her maroon panties.

She bent forward gazing at the laptop slipping into a pair of sheer pantyhose. Laying back on the bed and opening the bedside cabinet she took out a long black dildo. Sliding across the bed sitting upright, she removed her cotton white t-shirt.

Rubbing her massive breasts and paying attention to her nipples with her fake cock, she hold it up to her lips and tongued the tip. Her right hand slowly caressed her slim figure, until reaching the gusset of her pantyhose.

Sliding to the edge of the bed laughing at the computer monitor, she continued gently rubbing her breasts. Lifting her ass of the duvet she pulled her pantyhose down to her knickers, turning around.

Her facial expression surprised. She blew kisses to the monitor looking pleased with herself. Taking off her pantyhose and rubbing the gusset of her cotton panties, Bobby grabbed his thick length rubbing faster having a clear view of her curvaceous ass and legs.

Lying back on the bed upside down she removed her panties chucking them onto the hard floor, tweaking her nipples and fondling her breasts, she widened her legs. Transfixed Bobby grabbed a tissue, sperm jetted onto the glass top of the oak coffee table.

Susie leaned forward sitting on the bed. A smile rose upon her face. With her left hand she covered her trim black pussy. Bobby, for a moment wondered if she had seen him. Standing up she bent down stroking her legs, gradually sliding up, she began rubbing her cunt.

Grabbing the dildo she stuffed it between the lips of her perfect womanhood. The thought of her being a cam whore, only made him want her. Susie lay back on the bed legs akimbo guiding her trusty friend in and out slowly building into a crescendo. Bobby's cock rose to the occasion. She then swapped the black length for her fingers.

Intervals of opening and closing her legs whilst provocatively licking her come-drenched fingers urged Bobby to grab his thick length. She got up leaving the room. Dismayed, he zipped up his flies.

She re-entered the room wearing a tight red dress. Shut down the system closed the lid and departed. He watched her leave the abode. Bobby made his exit. Not making himself known he watched her strut up the road. Car horns gave their approval.

Bobby trekked across the road knowing that in a matter of minutes he would have a better idea of his neighbor. The front of the house secure, round the back leading into the lounge, a long glass paneled sliding door. Taking a credit card from his wallet he slid it down the entrance of the door successfully.

Entering the house he fumbled for the switch. The lounge, everything white apart from the television set. That was encased black. Bobby made himself comfortable on the leather sofa admiring the room. His eyes stumbled upon a happy picture on the mantle piece. He strolled over to it.

It looked as if she was on vacation with her family in the Alps. Her arms placed firmly round their shoulders. She wore a purple ski-suit and pink bobble hat, which covered her straight blond hair.

Bobby strolled down the hall entering the kitchen. Everything was in its place. Knives hung onto a magnetic silver bar. A pink rose sat in the middle of the long oak table close to the window overlooking the back garden.

Bobby Ray strolled up the stairs opening all the doors. He figured the room with a double bed was the main. He looked underneath, nothing. He opened the drawer to find lacy teddies and thongs. Underneath her bunched up pantyhose lay two dildos. The black one she had used earlier on cam and a purple rabbit.

Strolling over to the walk-in wardrobe his eyes gleamed noticing a black PVC mini-dress, whip, handcuffs, and a tube of chocolate mint body paint. He sat upright on the duvet facing directly at the open laptop on the dresser.

A bright light shined through the cream net curtain. Susie staggered up the drive. Bobby watched her almost fall over. The front door slammed. Susie's heels clonked their way into the bedroom. Bobby hiding under the bed watched her red dress slip to the floor. Strolling over to the drawer and taking out both dildos she placed them on the bed.

Glimpsing her wearing a red lacy bra and white thong from the mirror on the dresser, throbbing sensations were making his need to fuck her, great. Her bra dropped to the floor. His eyes transfixed. Susie ran both hands over her huge tits and down to her stomach. Shoving her index finger in her mouth the computer room started buzzing frantically.

Susie bent down, unstrapped and kicked off her black leather heels. Bobby slithered backwards hoping not to be caught. She got off the bed taking off her thong. Bending down she ran both hands down her smooth legs. Turned around bending, showing the on-line community her perfect ass.

Placing her cane rocking chair between the window and the bed she re-positioned the laptop grabbed the long black dildo, sat back stretching her legs over the arms and began sucking the plastic love toy gradually manipulating her breasts and trim cunt.

Noticing his reflection in the window she turned on the sound to the site making her sentiments towards him known.

"I wish this was your cock," She said shoving the thick black dildo in her mouth. Sliding her free hand down to her wet pussy she thrust all four fingers deep in her slit. "Oh yeah I wish you were here." She gently moaned.

Throwing the dildo on the duvet, she lay back on the bed sitting upright she positioned the cam giving viewers a direct view of her wet cunt. Knees half bent and wide apart she teased her clit, circulating two fingers. She turned off the site. Moans of ecstasy filled the room.

Her eyes closed and fingers drenched in her come-filled neatly shaved pussy. He quietly unzipped his trousers. Not being able to control his urge anymore, he stood by the bed watching her and began rubbing his long cock. Her eyes gleamed as she stretched across the duvet taking his thick cock between her pursed lips. Flicking his helmet sucking inch by inch she grabbed his buttocks forcing the whole length down her throat. Moving her left hand and fondling his heavy balls, she sucked ferociously.

"I'm coming." He cried moving forward. Susie lay motionless. Her lips hitting his balls, spurts of hot juice flowed down her throat.

"Now what," Susie giggled licking the tip of her index finger.

Raising herself upwards BR without hesitation threw her back down on the bed. Lifting her legs, he rammed his thick cock into her trim cunt.

"Fuck me you bastard." she said, as Bobby yanked her legs closer towards him. Her ass edged off the bed.

Her cries of raucous excitement became wild. The long metal spikes of her heels scraped his back as he rammed his thick meat into her twat. She circulated her clit looking at him as he cum in her wetness.

The phone in the hall rang. "Aren't you going to answer that?" Bobby asked watching her slip back into her cotton black panties, matching bra and heels.

"Nope it's only my husband." Susie replied bold as brass.

Bobby as quick as lightning pulled on his trousers and shirt making his exit. "And this won't be the last time," she marched him backwards out the front door.

On returning back to his abode, he spotted a gray haired man of refined years stand outside the entrance of Susie's abode taking a bunch of keys out of his jacket pocket, a sensation hit bobby making him realize why she came over as promiscuous.

The next couple of days seemed to fly by. She hadn't even been in the garden as she was on most instances giving passers-by a glimpse of her sheer pantyhose. Bobby had given them free time and was determined the old codger dominated her.

Bobby visualized her running around while he re-cooperated from where-ever he'd come back from. His brain alerted him to investigate. Susie's voice was evident. He quietly whistled grabbing her attention. She looked every part the dutiful wife supporting a headscarf, tight blue shorts and her cotton top proudly showed her erect nipples.

Staring at her nipples he begged to see her again. "He's leaving tonight." Go now and when it's safe I'll leave the door ajar for you. Go, go!' she raised her voice hearing Jack entering the back space.

'Who're you talking to?' He asked.

'Only a worm,' she replied. 'No one special darling,'

Jack watched her bending over picking up the tools. A smile lit his face as he thought to himself how lucky he was having a beautiful obedient wife. Susie already satisfied purposely kept him waiting till their last hour together, knowing that Jack was always horny from all the travelling he did selling men's Toiletries.

Susie freshened up putting on the matching black thong and bra Jack liked. She crawled onto the bed like a prowling cat. Licking her lips, she guided her hand inside his white boxer shorts rubbing his thick length.

Unbuttoning his shorts and holding his erection, she tongued the eye. Moans of long awaited ecstasy became louder as she inched it down her throat. He bobbed her head up and down creating a rapid movement.

Straddling his hard pole her slow bouncing became intense as thoughts of Bobby entered her mind. Grabbing her slim waist Jack lowered her downwards sucking her erect nipple. The day was beginning to grow cold. Bobby anxious for Jack to disappear looked out of his living-room window. The bedroom curtain pulled.

Bobby's prick throbbed knowing he would be fucking her tonight but something informed him that wasn't enough. Schemes of hatred towards the old man became life-like in his mind. The voice in his head declared she needed a younger man and tonight he thought to himself she'll be getting one.

Anticipation of her being alone caused him to watch the motionless car from his living room window. Bobby's mind visualized life with Susie. The obvious solution he thought to himself would be to evaporate the aged partner from the equation.

Her front door opened, Bobby rose making his way to no# 36. Susie neither in nor out of the house watched Jack leaving. Her underwear visible by the partial robe,

'Well, come on then big boy,' She said clanking her way up the wooden stairs allowing her robe to fall.

Bobby keeping his focus on her wriggling ass, 'Get that big cock out for me,' she said entering the bedroom.

'Slowly up and down, not too fast, that's it. Does this turn you on?' she said rubbing the gusset of her black cotton panties moving closer towards him. 'After all this is why you broke into my house isn't it?' she asked licking a finger.

'Oh yeah,' Bobby said approvingly.

Susie yanked down his boxer shorts, grabbed his hard thick cock teasing the helmet before taking his whole length down her throat. Swirling his thick meaty length around her mouth, she began sucking frantically.

Bobby placed his big hands on the back of her head forcing her to gag on his hard cock. Spunk dripped down her chin as she fell back on the bright pink carpet, spreading her legs smiling up at him licking her lips he rubbed his cock watching her tease her nipple and clit swallowing excess cum.

'Faster I want you to come on my face.' She devilishly said sitting up against the wall. Spunk gushed on her mouth, nose and between her eyes.

'I want you to do something for me now?' she said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bold as Brass

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds