• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Present

Daddy's Present

When I was 18 and I came home from college, it was just daddy and me living together. He called me his little wifey and I would cook for him and shop for him, and at the end of the day I'd give him a nice long massage just like he needed. I loved making my daddy feel good and relaxed. He'd close his eyes and make little moans, and say Natalie, that feels so good baby girl. DO IT HARDER. Good girl, good girl, make daddy nice and relaxed. That's right babygirl. It made me feel funny inside when he talked to me like that, but I really really liked it.

So anyway, one night I came down late, and I was already in my nightie. Daddy liked to tease me and tug on my nightie so that he could see my tits and I'd get all embarrassed. He told me I had beautiful tits, and then he'd slap them really quickly, over and over. He liked to joke around. He'd pull me onto his lap and give me a nice big hug. I LOVE getting hugs from daddy, he rubs my back and rocks me back and forth and back and forth and back and forth.

He feels so warm and safe and he tells me how much he loves me when he rocks me on his lap. He pushes me up and down and up and down and it feels so nice, like we couldn't get any closer.

One time I got in trouble with him, and he taught me how to take my punishment. He said he has to punish me cause he loves me so much, and he doesn't want me to turn into a bad girl.

So when he caught me masturbating, what he did was pull down my panties and rub my bum with his big hands. I said 'daddy what are you doing?' and he said 'shhhhhh, I'm doing this for your own good. He kept rubbing and rubbing and rubbing and then he said 'I'm getting you ready, little girl." then he started slapping my bum really hard, over and over again. I made little yelps, and he just kept saying 'shhhhh' and rubbing where he stung me.

And then he said 'honey girl, I'm gonna give you a big hug now. Want to hug daddy? want to make your daddy feel nice?'

OF COURSE I wanted to give daddy a hug and make me feel better for the pain. I started crying and put my arms all the way around daddy's big chest. He rocked me back and forth and back and forth on his lap and I wrapped my legs around his waist, squeezing him close to me.

Suddenly it started feeling really good. 'Shhhh, it's okay honey girl. Daddy's gonna make you feel really nice okay.' He just kept rocking me in his lap, and he started watching TV and ignoring me while I cried on his shoulder.

"Good girl, that's right. Just hug daddy. Good girl. Yeah honey girl, just like that, back and forth, bounce in my lap just like that honey. MMMmmm yeah. Uhh. Uhh. Uhh."

I started giggling at the noises daddy was making. It made me feel weird in my tummy. He kept rocking me and watching TV and saying weird stuff like 'right there baby right there' and then suddenly I felt something hard like a pole between my open legs.

"What's that Daddy?" I said, still feeling weird in my tummy.

"It's okay honey pie. That's daddy's special present for you. It's daddy's dick honey. Just relax and I'm gonna slip it up inside you okay?"

WHAT? I squealed and daddy grabbed my waist so I couldn't escape. He started touching my hair and yanking it a little. NO DADDY NO NO NO NO---I started bouncing up and down to try and get up but daddy held me down and started moaning 'Uhh Uhh Uhh Uhh UHH UHH UHHHHH' again .

'You don't realized what you're doing to daddy' he said over and over and over, pushing my hips down and I could feel the hard thing pushing against my panties.

He put his hands up under my skirt and got a look on his face like he was really really mad at me, but then he just kept rocking me. It felt so good- I don't know how to describe it, I just didn't want him to stop.

Suddenly he said 'Okay sweetie pie are you ready?' and pulled me close to his chest. He pulled his dick out of his boxers and pulled my panties to the side.

'Close your eyes Natalie. It will hurt, but you need to be my brave girl, okay?'

I was scared, and I didn't want to move, so I hugged daddy tight while he pressed his dickhead against my little pussy hole.

'Get ready honey girl. Here it comes. Here it comes.' He said it gently and kissed my cheek.

I held still while he pushed it inside me and I felt pain pushing into my body.

'Come on honey relax. Just take it. Take it like a brave girl, okay? It's time for daddy to get his prize. Just relax and let me take what's mine. You're mine honey girl, Uhhh uhhh uhhh feel that? Uh huh? You like daddy's cock inside you okay? You like it, stop crying honey. Mmmm MMmm Mmm yeah just like that. Yeah, ride it back like that girl, come on. Just let it fill you right up. I need to fill you up little girl okay? Mmm hmm MMmmm hmm."

When I started riding it I felt so so so so good. I can't even explain it, I never felt anything like that. It's like you're filling me all the way up Daddy! DADDY DADDY I LIKE IT I LIKE IT NOOOO DADDY DON'T STOP. MMM. MMM. I LOVE DADDDDY'S COCK DEEP IN ME. I'M GONNA CUM ALL OVER DADDY'S COCK!!

"No honey," he said. "I need to get something else first. Then you can come." He flipped me over on my belly and pulled my butt up into the air and folded my skirt up, rubbing and rubbing and rubbing.

"Okay sweetheart, daddy's gonna take your ass and then I'm gonna cum alllllll up in your little hole okay?"

IT'S GONNA HURT DADDY! IT'S TOO BIG!!!!

"You need to shut up okay?" he said, stroking my cheek and pushing me back down. "because I'm gonna do what I want to do, and you need to let me have my fun."

With that he put his cock up my ass and started pumping and pumping and pumping and moaning and going MMM MMM MMM DARLING GIRL, SWEETIE PIE, TAKE DADDY'S COCK IN YOUR ASS HONEY. and he spit on his cock and kept pumping it in and out.

'NOW SWEETIE PIE. DADDY'S GONNA CUM RIGHT NOW IN YOUR BUM AND FILL. YOU. UP. WITH. CUM. OKAY HONEY GIRL? He grabbed my pony tail and pulled it like reins until he got me as far back on his dick as I could go. It was so painful that I came all over daddy's leg as he pulled me back hard and daddy moaned AAAHAHHHGGGG YESSS HONEY. YESSSSSSS BABYGIRL. RIGHT THERE. DADDY'S COMING RIGHT THERE.

And he pulled out of my ass and stuck it into my pussy, and started milking his cock in and out as he came, screaming I'M COMING IN YOUR TUMMY HONEY GIRL. I'M FILLING MY LITTLE GIRL UP. TAKE IT ALL SWEETIE.

And I think he really liked it. I really want to give him another hug tonight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Present

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 339 milliseconds