• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 10

Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 10

123

Morning came and Louise and I again made love before showering, dressing, breakfasting, and then going our separate ways for the day. I did a number of jobs before sitting down and writing an e-mail of the summary of the evening for Jo's reading and pleasure.

Life returned to 'normal' with the return of the children and they were full of what they got up to at the weekend, having had a great time. Joanna returned the next afternoon to hugs all around.

We move on now by some four months, taking us close to Christmas, so it is a good time for a review. So what has happened?

The love Joanna and I have has deepened further as well as the resolve to live as we do, with Joanna as the husband of the relationship and me providing the family stability. Overall, we have had few issues to deal with as to any homophobia and certainly not in the wider family or friends. We have been lucky and especially with our local community who have been pretty accepting, possibly because we have made such a transition. Some of the acceptance is that I can now naturally pitch my voice much higher and sound like a woman when I talk, albeit a little like a Scottish girl. Also, pitch variation like singing, and breaking sentences up, are part of the learning techniques, as well as not using male expressions like "I need a slash" when out in a pub.

Part of the advice I would give to those considering change is to keep your dress and make-up conservative and apropos to the situation or function you face. Too often transvestites and crossdresser completely go over the top and stand out unnecessarily so.

Most importantly, the children have been really accepting of us. They have a degree of resilience that we parents often overlook. No comments have comeback from school about adverse comments in the schoolyard, and that makes us very happy.

Louise has become an integral part of the family and the kids adore her, though they have no real idea that we are in a three-way poly-amorous relationship. They see her as a very close family friend and someone who showers her love on them and will happily baby-sit them, play with them; effectively, she is a very close family 'aunt.' They have referred to her as Auntie Louise.

The biggest change on this front is that we have converted our outhouses completely. Shortly after Joanna's birthday weekend, Jo proposed to me that we should accelerate the conversion of the rest of the two connecting outhouses to the cottages and turn them into a two bedroom extension with a study, a nice living room and kitchen and let Louise use it. We already had the planning permission and the infrastructure was in so the work was largely building a kitchen, bathroom, chimney and cosmetic.

We could then, with minimal investment, convert three other buildings, without planning permission, into our garage and storage areas for Louise's businesses. Our extension, we had financed through our incomes and windfalls but this new work needed a small loan to complete the work to a high standard. We crunched the numbers and put it to Louise and, essentially, our agreement is that she pays us a rent for running her business from our address. This covers the loan, extra rates and utilities. She jumped at the opportunity to be closer to us.

She has now moved in and we live en commune, aided by the fact that we connected her upstairs area through to our playroom lounge on the grounds of providing an additional fire escape route but it truly allows us to indulge ourselves sexually and in privacy. However, it does mean that when Joanna is away travelling, I do have her to turn to and also for the extra security and all the other benefits of having her with us, such as in helping with the children. And, of course, we can sleep with each other when Jo is on the road, but always on the proviso that we have to send her messages of what we have been up to, and our thoughts. Jo, we know, enjoys this and gives her some play material for her own relief.

As to the changes with Louise, Joanna has had her remove her French landing strip so all three of us now have bald pussies to offer each other. In fact, I was with Louise the day she had it done and was able to oral her to climax in the salon treatment room. Joanna then really took her that evening over the horse, now housed and tucked away in the playroom. I had witnessed this session as Louise had me orally at the same time, while Jo had subjugated her bottom and love channels to all sorts of punishment and 'cock' play, finally fucking her with an 8 inch dildo we now had.

In addition, she now has a gold ankle chain, waist chain and necklace to match mine. The necklace, like mine, is inscribed, "I am Joanna's girl." She also has the chastity chain that runs through the love area and Jo has used those on us from time to time when she has been travelling, much to our amusement as it doesn't stop us kissing.

When at home, we enjoy all sorts of sexual permutations and there are no set patterns. If the kids are away, we usually indulge ourselves in a three-way. Louise and I play with each other largely when Jo is away, but when she is back, there are many nights when Jo sleeps with Louise and I use Louise's bed, usually being 'sealed' in by one of their panties. However, it has been just us three who have played with each other and Jo, to the best of our knowledge, had had no man.

With the two of them indulging in each other, I don't see it as unfair or anything like that. It means that Jo is getting her true girl-on-girl enjoyment and it is usually, but not exclusively, Jo who takes and dominates Louise.

My love affair of their scents from their panties or in oral servitude to them has not diminished and if they use me or leave me with their panties, I am content in being close to their intimacy. Louise has assumed some sort of dominance over me and, for example, likes to choose my lingerie. She has a thing for making me wear her used panties the day after her, as well as having me wash her lingerie and nighties. I don't object to this as the extra work is minimal and their lingerie provides an extra reminder of them to me when they are out working.

There is also the fact that my own libido has fallen back because of the female hormones in me, now really starting to make their presence known.

Now, where have I got to on that front? I have been back to the Clinic three times and they are very happy with my progress. My GP had had me visit her monthly for a check-over and blood work and all that, especially on liver, kidney and heart functions was all stable and nothing to worry about. These results were e-mailed up to London and my oestrogen levels were adjusted accordingly.

My nipples were beginning to get quite prominent now and three times the size of when they had started out. My breasts were beginning to emerge and I was getting on to be a full A cup and with good prospects of being a C which is what I ideally wanted. They reiterated the need for sleep and I did need my nine hours a night. There were days when my breasts were really tender, but that was all part of the transformation and growing process. Certainly Joanna and Louise were now enjoying them when I wasn't sore and I just loved the new sensations of being stimulated by kissing, sucking and breast play.

Care was taken about my weight. I could already detect a lot of weight shift from my arms, shoulders and waist onto my boobs and bottom, and also a loss of physical power. Physically I had lost an inch off my chest and upper arms and two inches off my waist. I have mentioned about my loss of libido and indeed there was some shrinkage in my penis-clit, now being only able to get about five and a half inches. I had explained that I had largely become a one-shot animal, but not always. This was all normal and further shrinkage of my cock and testicles would occur with passing months, accompanied by becoming sterile. I was fine with this.

They asked me if I wanted to proceed to an orchidectomy in time as they would support the procedure. They explained the benefits that I could stop the androgens. They had checked my potassium retention levels; I was ok but slightly elevated. However, castration is obviously permanent and it would mean further shrinkage of my cock and was a precursor to full transformation. I looked at Jo and she looked at me. My answer was that it was certainly an option to consider seriously, but one that Jo and I needed to discuss in depth and whether she wanted me as a cross-over or as a full woman.

Everybody had noticed that my hair was even thicker now and very coppery. I hadn't changed really changed style but was happier with the longer length down on to my shoulders. My skin was also getting a lot softer to the touch.

There were the usual questions about my psychology. The girls had noticed that I was becoming more emotional and mellow but that was to be expected and they had managed it without any major issues between us all. I was a lot more teary about sad moments or moments that moved me. Sexually, I was also finding that when I orgasmed it was more of a mental thing than before, and more far intense when it did happen. I was also asked about any craving for a man and replied that this hadn't really changed from my wants before. Jo had smiled at that one.

Overall, I was in good shape and we had left the clinic in a happy mood. Dinner that night was joyous and I ended up bound onto the Bench, gagged and blindfolded in Jo's briefs. It was my turn to be abused in celebration by both the girls and I ended up cumming as Louise strapped me with the Feeldoe and, at the same time, Jo strapped Louise.

Jo was very happy with life. She had had an excellent year with her work and enjoyed coming home to all of us, either to play with the children, tackle the financials and investments, or to spend time with Louise and me. She was our domme and reveled in the role, but was also very considerate and loving. Louise and I both cherished her and enjoyed satisfying her however we could sexually. She quite enjoyed Louise's latex world and now had her own domme wardrobe. This activity they mainly engaged together and, indeed, I had let them go off the month before for a latex weekend in Austria, visiting the Simon factory and attending a fetish weekend. They had come back with two lovely suits in red for Jo and a transparent cream total cat-suit for Louise. Louise also had bought a gas mask and breathing control hood as well as latex sheets and a vacuum bed. My present was a lovely German, hand-blown (sic) plain glass anal dildo, covered in little green, smooth, silky bumps.

Obviously, the weekend balanced up the nights I had Louise to myself and to really explore themselves sexually, as well as to have long conversations. I was to shortly learn that Louise had brought up the subject of Jo having a fully functioning man screw her. Jo had been very quick to say that she didn't want to disturb the equilibrium between the three of us as she was very happy indeed, and especially her relationship with me. Louise had replied that she was very aware of that but that I too was aware that Jo would need a man and also given my diminishing libido, I felt it was a natural progression.

Jo had then said that she would be interested in just a boyfriend to fuck but didn't want the emotional attachment. Short of hiring an escort or putting an ad out on the net, she had no idea how to approach it and that these two routes held obvious risks of weirdoes and health, and that she wasn't going to compromise because of all of us.

Louise then had indicated that she may have a solution with someone she knew in Oxford and that she could arrange an informal, no ties, meeting with him. He was a widower and had engaged in the cuckold scene as a bull and was seriously all alpha-male. Also, that he wouldn't be amiss to me being present and part of the play, if Louise wanted me there to attend them, effectively a quasi female attendant and cuckold. They had some fun imagining a scenario apparently.

Unknown to me, Louise and Jo had a pub lunch with him and things had gone well. He had even produced a recent doctor's report as to his health and cleanliness. A date was duly arranged.

The first thing I knew about it all was on the Wednesday before the Friday we were due to meet. Jo mentioned that she had booked us in dinner in Oxford with someone she had met and that I would be interested, given his academic background. I presumed that it was to do with work that the contact had been made. Louise would pick the kids up from their friends that evening and baby-sit them. And that we would be going to the Old Parsonage restaurant that serves Mediterranean based food to the sound of light jazz music on Fridays. And that Jo would want me afterwards when we got home

On the Friday, Louise and I went to the salon and, after I had my hair shaped, my mons and legs waxed and my nails tidied up. We got back and had a pot of tea and then went to the bathroom. Louise suggested I took an enema to start out totally clean and as I performed this, she ran me a bath. She jumped in with me for a nice long soak. Jo came in from work, into the bathroom, leant over and gave us both a kiss.

"I'm going to shower in the guest room and change there, as I just want to get some e-mails done before we head out. If I shower here, I'll never get out of here with you two naked."

"Ok, honey."

"Louise, I guess you are helping Mattie to dress?"

"Yes, Jo, love, I am"

"Make sure she has some sexy lingerie on for me for later, would you?"

"I've thought of something."

We eventually got out of the bath, dried off and I started to make up, using my familiar darker palette for a classier, sultry look. Louise darted back and forth and finally I went through to the bedroom.

"This is what I have chosen for you, if you are ok with it."

On the bed was some of my best lingerie, my black Aubade waspie and matching tanga panties with a lace motif over my pussy area that ran through to the tail of the tanga and thin semi- transparent material over the rest. The waspie was nicely firm and in a similar pattern. There was also my A cup matching soft bra, similarly designed but with a large black ribbon at the junction of my breast cleavage. I put on this fabulous lingerie, one of my favourite sets, and Louise opened a new packet of Wolford black 'Affaire' stockings and helped roll them onto my freshly waxed legs. I have always loved that feeling.

For clothing, she had chosen a black silk top, to be covered with a silk collarless very light jacket with two small black buttons. This 'jacket' was also black with a cream swirl design. My skirt was matching black and just under two-thirds length and with large pleats in it to give it texture. I put them on.

For jewellery, apart from my ankle chain showing on my left ankle through the stocking, I put on a gold watch with a thin cord like strap, my pearl ear-studs and my pearl necklace, double wrapped to hang lower and my engagement ring to go with my wedding ring. Louise said, "Here, put this one, it's mine." She produced a small black choker and put it on my neck.

"Something to remind you of me this evening."

"Mmmm, that's nice of you. Shame you are not coming."

"Don't worry, somebody has to baby-sit and I guess it may be work related, so four would be a crowd."

I put on some Private Collection as my perfume, always distinctive with its rich aroma. Finally my shoes, two inch black strappies. I was ready.

I came out of the bedroom suite with Louise, hand in hand, and we went to the living room. As I came through the door, my mouth probably dropped open as Joanna was standing there dressed as a female for the first time in almost a year. A cream silk top and matching skirt of a similar length to mine, a bolero jacket in a perylene violet colour. She was wearing black, I presume, stockings, black strappy heels and she had her finger and toe nails done in a very dark violet colour. And she was made up fairly similarly to me. She had jewellery on to with her diamond bangle, a long gold chain, and gold studs.

I was speechless, then muttered,

"My God, you look magnificent, what has brought this on?"

"Well Mattie, I understand he is very masculine in his taste as to women and if he is to be a special for us, for business or whatever, then I guess I need to adapt and it does make a little change."

"Well you look divine."

"Don't count on it lasting, and you may pay for it later?"

"Come on you two, you need to be heading out." Louise passed me a black lune-bag on a gold chain that was hers, "I've put perfume, cosmetics etc and a pair of panties in there, in case you are caught short."

I looked at her as if she was being strange.

"You never know what Jo could get up to."

We all kissed and grabbed our coats, both of us with long black ones, and Jo took quite a large bag with her. We left by the front door in somewhat a frenzied state, leaving some goodnights for the kids and Louise. "See you later."

We drove to Oxford and meandered through the streets to St. Giles and the junctions of the Woodstock and Banbury roads where the Old Parsonage is located. We gave the keys over to a porter and headed inside, Joanna taking my hand, and we walked through the hotel into this low ceiling, red walled bar which had a large roaring fire in an open Cotswold stone fire. Joanna looked around and then spotted her guest.

We walked across and she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Duncan, meet Mattie; Mattie Duncan."

Duncan greeted me, "Nice to meet you, I have heard a lot about you. Do sit down"

"Nice to meet you."

Duncan was about 5ft 10 so taller than both of us. He was fairly lean and dressed in a nice pair of beige trousers, a cashmere sports jacket and wearing a simple pale blue shirt with a mid-blue Hermes tie, and a matching handkerchief discreetly placed in his breast pocket. Shoes were brown brogues, and possibly Ducker shoes being a hand-made Oxford brand. He gave off the aura of being an academic, a good one and obviously, by his dress, with a decent income.

His hair was salt and pepper and I put him in his late fifties, early sixties. He wasn't that handsome but he did have nice brown eyes that sparkled. His skin was quite rough but he was well groomed and had nice teeth.

We sat down and had a glass of wine; Jo had said she was driving back and I also presumed that she wanted to remain reasonably sober being a more formal dinner than we usually enjoyed.

Chat was very informal though and questions about family. Duncan explained that he was a widower to which we sympathised. He was working in Oxford University but also did a range of consultancy work on market research and given our backgrounds, that provided a strong platform for going through to the early part of the dinner.

We ordered. The restaurant was adjacent to the bar and decorated in the same 'library' feel, stone floors, dark furniture and the redness of the walls. Duncan had a breaded langoustine starter with caper mayonnaise and Joanna and I went for the Jersey crab soufflé. Mains were a grilled halibut béarnaise with braised fennel for Jo, a rare rib steak with roast onions, pommes frites and a green herb salad for Duncan, and roast salmon with spinach & sorrel sauce for me. We washed this down with a nice glass of Chablis with the starter and a Burgundy wine, a Fixin with the mains.

With our respective backgrounds, Duncan's insights on his market research were interesting to hear and we had a good debate, well more Jo and him. As the meal progressed and we got around to ordering deserts, questions became more personal and then Jo mentioned that Duncan knew about me and that he was perfectly at home with my form of womanhood. He could see that we were so evidently in love and Jo took my hand in hers. From this point the question became much more personal and Jo answered most of the questions revealing, quite surprisingly to me, some fairly intimate details about both of us. I could see that Duncan was quite enamoured, or possibly intrigued, by us both.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds