• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Guardian Wolf Ch. 05

Guardian Wolf Ch. 05

123456...8

Author's note: Here it is folks, Chapter 5. I want to first apologize to everyone who waited so patiently for this chapter. Between the holidays and school starting, plus the usual B.S. of work and family life, my time to write was severely limited. Plus it didn't help that I was lazy getting off my ass to finish this chapter during the last two weeks. This is the longest chapter so far; it should be close to eight LIT pages. I included much of what I wanted to write, but not all; I wanted to get something on site for you to enjoy. I figured two months is long enough for you to wait for a new chapter, despite its length.

This chapter includes some more family history and a brief genealogy of the Wolfe clan and the origins of Lycans itself. I want to state that the origins of Luna and the Lycans themselves are my own idea, and bear little resemblance to actual, established mythology and lore. I had trouble finding actual references to Luna and other mythological characters, so I kind of made it up as I went. There are several references to actual, established literary myth and are labeled as such. I hope my interpretation of events are to your liking and won't be stepping on any toes of those who hold different views of Lycan mythology. Feel free to e-mail and tell me what you thought of the 'creation' story.

References of any and all celebrities are fictional and are used for literary purposes only. To fans of Peter Steele and Type O Negative, I hope you will enjoy the interaction of James and Rachel with Peter. I wanted to make Peter a vampire and give him a noble and rich history consistent with his Romanian heritage. The idea of making him related to Vlad the Impaler was intriguing for me; I hope the story is enjoyable for you all. As to his middle name used herein, I guessed. I could find no reference to his actual middle name on either the official band website, or Wikipedia. I tried to give him a traditional and regal sounding Romanian name. If anyone knows his actual middle name, please e-mail me and I will make changes in the final copy. In addition, reference to his death is for literary purposes only and a needed path for a continued storyline. To members of the band and family, I give my deepest condolences for the loss of Peter Steele. He was a king among men and he will be sorely missed. I always appreciate feedback I hear from the fans (both good and bad). Your comments and criticism has helped me to improve my story and my writing.

Warning: The sex scenes herein will not be to everyone's liking. There are references to anal play, domination and submission, and use of adult toys. There is strong and crude language used throughout and many of the scenes are not traditional 'vanilla' love scenes. This warning is to those who stumble across this chapter without reading my previous chapters. Those who have read and enjoyed previous chapters will not be disappointed with the sex (I hope). To those who have criticized my style of writing in the pass and continue to read, I question your reason for continually reading something you may not necessarily enjoy. But all comments and criticism are welcome gladly. Please enjoy...DespairEternity.

Chapter 8 – Genealogy, Family History, and Contracts

October 4th, 2006

Rachel threw a fist into the air with a triumphant yell, "Yes! The son a bitch roasted like a pig on a spit!"

Maggie had to giggle at such exuberance. It says a lot about how bad Grigor Khrushchev was when your daughter-in-law is cheering at his death like it was a football game.

"A couple of hikers stumbled across the site two days later. They notified the ranger station who called the local sheriff's office. By the time the authorities showed up later in the evening there was not much left of the cabin; the place had pretty much burned to the foundation. Wild animals had left a mark as well; the bodies of Grigor and his buddies were decimated. What the fire started, Mother Nature finished. There was not much left of any of them. They had to identify most of the bodies through dental records. The FBI caught wind of it as soon as the name Gregory Simpson was mentioned. The Justice Department had been building an official case against Black Fjord Security for the past year. The recent attacks against our company only added an urgency to find evidence against them. The problem was of course, they were never able to gather enough to go to trial. Witnesses would either disappear or were too scared to testify. The slippery bastard was good at covering his tracks.

The FBI New York field office dispatched a team of agents to take over the investigation of Grigor's death. From the beginning thee agents were working almost totally in the dark. A heavy rain the day before had utterly destroyed any physical evidence that may have remained and all remnants of our presence were wiped away before we left. The evidence that did remain overwhelmingly pointed to an animal attack; the only evidence of human interaction was a bit of burnt rope still around Grigor's wrists and the bullet hole in the sniper's head. The round itself had passed clean through the guy's skull and was lost to the forest. Two months later the FBI case went stone cold. By this time they had done a little more digging into Grigor's past and discovered exactly who he really was. The supposition became that this was a revenge killing from a rival criminal syndicate. At least they got it half right" Maggie said with a giggle.

"Three months after the cabin, Black Fjord was in dire straits. Grigor owned ninety percent of the company and the other ten percent was owned by the various lieutenants in his criminal organization. Ninety-five percent of their managers died in the fire that night; the other five percent tried to keep the company afloat, but without Grigor to run things they quickly fell into bankruptcy. They were desperate for anyone to come along and save them. That is when Robert and Caleb approached them with an offer. Black Fjord security would be sold to Wolfe Corporation for pennies on the dollar; in exchange, all financial obligations would become our responsibility.

We went through that company with a fine-toothed comb. Anyone who even smelt like one of Grigor's flunkies was immediately terminated and reported to the authorities. Six months after the acquisition Black Fjord was reborn as White Wolfe Security. Robert gave Caleb a controlling interest of the company and appointed him CEO. It was a totally different company afterwards. With an entire new team of management and a much better public image with our company backing them, Caleb quickly turned WWS into one of the premier corporate and private security firms in the country. Everyone we kept from the old employment roster say it is a much better company to work for. Last year Caleb expanded into the international markets including Canada and Europe. Most of our clients are human, but we also have contracts with the supernatural community. All the reports say the company has a bright future and no longer carries the taint of Grigor Khrushchev. The history books will not even spare a foot note for that piece of shit; he will be quickly and quietly forgotten from memory," Maggie said.

"Wow! That was awesome Maggie. I must say you are a better story teller than James. I guess it is up to me to go rescue the big cry baby, isn't it?" Rachel asked.

"You are his mate baby. Go and save him from those two little girls," Maggie started laughing, "hopefully they haven't bruised his...um...ego...too much. Head straight out of the kitchen and hang a left. There are a set of stairs that will take you straight to the basement. Just follow the moans and groans...I'm sure James will be at the end of them."

************

Rachel made her way downstairs to the basement. She found her way into a very large gymnasium filled with exercise equipment and a heated indoor pool. At the far end was an area designated for gymnastics and sparring. Rachel had to grin as she saw her mate flat on his back; two tiny brunettes had him pinned beneath them. One had his left arm in an arm-bar with her legs wrapped around his head while the other was busy torturing the soles of James' feet. He was screaming as he laughed out loud, begging for them to stop.

"Okay girls! I still need him in one piece when you are done with him," Rachel giggled.

"Oh thank the Gods! My angel of salvation is here," James gasped as he tried to recapture his breath.

Two identical fifteen year old girls bounced to their feet and bounded over to greet Rachel.

"Hi, I'm Summer! Thanks for loaning your mate to us for the last hour. He was a great sport in letting us show him some of the new moves Daddy has been teaching us," Summer said.

"Yeah! I'm Autumn by the way. We were told you were part of the mess we had to clean up last night. What are you going to do about it?" Autumn asked.

"How does a $1000 gift certificate each to the mall sound?" Rachel offered.

Two identical, high-pitched squeals broke the quiet in the gym. Rachel found herself tackled by the two girls in a bearish hug.

"Deal!" the girls said in unison.

Summer and Autumn untangled themselves and helped Rachel to her feet. She went over to her husband still lying in a heap on the floor.

"That sound fair sweetie?" Rachel asked.

"Absolutely! Anything to have them quit treating me like their personal punching bag!" James replied.

James extended a hand to Rachel to help him up. Rachel was surprised to find she was able to lug his 260lb. bulk with ease.

"Werewolf strength," James explained, "got to love it!"

"Didn't save your sorry ass from getting whooped by a couple of girls," a deep voice said behind them.

"I didn't see you trying to help me Thumper. If memory serves correctly, you are the one who unleashed the gruesome twosome," James complained.

"Hey!" both girls complained in stereo, while simultaneously making faces behind James's back. But seeing their father approach, the twins retreated to the sanctity of their bedroom and the mountain of homework waiting for them.

Rachel turned around to see Marcus's older brother Thumper come strolling up to them. His two girls had certainly done a number on James.

"Whatever. If our future Alpha can't handle two 100 lb. girls we are in for a load of trouble," Thumper grinned at James, "I told you not to underestimate them Jimmy."

"I hate when you call me that...Tiberius," James scowled. Thumper's grin vanished as his given name was uttered in public.

"Tiberius?" Rachel asked.

"Mom's a huge history buff; she named her children after prominent figures in ancient history. I was named after Roman emperor Tiberius Augustus," Thumper scowled, "I don't care if he was a Roman emperor I have never liked my name. It sounds just a little too fruity for my taste. Marcus was named after Marcus Aurelius and our eldest brother is named Octavian...after Octavius Thurinus...everyone just calls him Gus though; he doesn't like his name either!"

"So why do they call you Thumper?" Rachel asked.

"I can answer that," a voice said behind them.

A very pregnant platinum blond woman came waddling up to them; her heavy milk-filled breasts swayed easily through a thin peasant maternity top with every step. She looked absolutely ready to pop.

"Hi, I'm Thumper's mate Amy. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you last night. The kids were up all day fighting and I wasn't feeling too well," Amy said as she poked her stomach, "not even born yet and they are already sparring with one another."

"That's because they are Daddy's little warriors," Thumper said as he came behind to cradle his wife and his boys in her swollen belly.

"So where does he get the nickname?" Rachel asked.

"We call him Thumper because of this," Amy said as she reached behind her to scratch her husband's right ear. The minute she brushed his ear, Thumper's eyes rolled into the back of his head and his right leg started thumping hard against the matted floor. Everyone giggled at Thumper's unusual condition.

"He's been like that ever since he was young. Cami says that Tiberius was her wild child. He always preferred to stay in wolf form, spending his days running around the compound and his nights nuzzling up to a warm body. People started scratching his ears like you would any regular canine and that's when they discovered the unusual side effect. Everyone started calling him Thumper because of the noise his hind leg would make. We didn't discover it translated to his human side until the night we were mated. We were enjoying a brief pause between getting to know each other better physically when I reached out to stroke his ear. We were both quite surprised to see his leg go off. Everyone has tried it since, but I am the only one he does it for. It takes his woman's magic touch to get his motor revving," Amy said this as she again stroked his ear. Thumper again went off with his leg spasms against the floor, a deep growl of approval welled up from his sub vocals.

"It's my little way of telling him when I want to play. The doctors always tell us we have to wait until after the pups are born to have fun, but that hasn't stopped me from teasing him mercilessly," Amy said this with a wicked grin.

"Pregnant or not, you are so going to get it if you keep that up," Thumper warned.

Amy simply stuck her tongue out in open defiance; Thumper quickly took the opportunity to reassert his dominance over his pregnant wife and kissed her firmly and passionately. The kissed deepened and Thumper started to massage and tease his wife's right breast. Amy groaned appreciatively and leaned into his caress. Before things went out of control, Thumper terminated the kiss and resumed his position behind his mate. He had a very pleased smile on his face knowing he exacted a measure of revenge upon his horny mate. A look of sheer lust and need was now very evident on Amy's face. Regardless of where or when, the first opportunity found she vowed to jump Thumper and reclaim her mate. It had been far too long since they last made love and she was becoming desperate to feel his powerful form thrusting between her thighs once again. The resulting pregnancy from their frequent sexual adventures during her heat cycle was wonderful, but she always missed physical intimacy during the late stages of her gravidity. She knew that their first encounter post-pregnancy was always extremely hot and gratifying; even after all these years, Thumper continued to amaze her in the bedroom.

"Where were we now?" Amy said, still flustered from her mate's touch. Everyone else chuckled at her momentary confusion.

"Thumper owns his own tattoo parlor near Seattle. He was the one who did the art on my back. His work is excellent and he has offered to give us a couple on the house as a mating present," James said.

"Really?!" Rachel asked excitedly. She would love to have another tattoo.

"Absolutely, seeing that jewelry and wedding bands, in particular, are not practical for our species, tattooing and piercings are what most of us have done to commemorate special moments in our lives. Here let me show you," Thumper said as he took off his shirt.

He turned his back to the young couple to show off some of his own ink. There was a veritable collage that adorned his back and chest. As he pointed out the various markings, Thumper wove a story of his life and his experiences. One that struck Rachel as most interesting was a nude image of a very pregnant Amy as she cradled her stomach. A banner with Victorian script bore the words 'Bringer of Life' above her portrait. A list of names and dates were tattooed beneath; the name of their young forever enshrined on his flesh.

"This one is very special to me and Amy," Thumper said as he massaged the figure that adorned his right shoulder, "I wanted a way of always remembering my children and their births; every time I see this in the mirror it brings back such happy memories. No matter how long I live, no matter what happens in my life, this will always be there to remind me of happier times," Thumper said.

"It's beautiful. You captured Amy perfectly," Rachel said in awe.

"It was actually my assistant Bo-Bo...Boris Kirov; he comes from a pack of the Fenris Clan based in St. Petersburg. He's mated to one of Michael Walcott's daughters from the Archer clan. He is Michelangelo with a tattoo needle. If you asked, there is no doubt in my mind he could recreate the ceiling from the Sistine chapel on your body. He has absolutely no formal training and free hands everything; Bo-Bo refuses to use stencils. But check this out, this is what I was thinking of doing for you two," Thumper said.

He moved his long hair to the side to reveal a pair of interwoven rings tattooed on the back of his neck. The pair of rings bore his and Amy's name. Amy had a matching tattoo on the back of her neck.

"I know it is nothing really intricate or ornate, but it conveys the message clearly. I could have both of you in and out of my shop within an hour. And it can be hidden discreetly if you don't want anyone to know about it. It is kind of the pro forma tattoo in the area; every new couple in the last thirty years has come to me to get one. But I will do you one better. Since you are our future Alphas, I will throw in any additional piercings you two wish to get...free of charge," Thumper said.

James looked at Rachel and gave a simple shrug of his massive shoulders, "it's entirely up to you babe. I'm totally down with getting more ink. I was planning on having some more work done in the coming months. Besides, I am never one to turn down a freebee."

Rachel looked at Thumper and nodded emphatically.

"Sweet! Just let me know when you two want to do it. I have some free time right now since the beginning of October is always pretty slow; it is the end of the month when it gets crazy. So if you guys want to swing by the shop today or tomorrow before you head up to the cabin for the month that is perfectly fine with me. Plus if you two get some piercings, it will make the sex that much more fun," Thumper said with a lewd grin.

"There you go letting your mind fall in the gutter again honey," Amy chastised her husband, "never can go an entire conversation without turning it sexual, can you?"

"Nope!" Thumper replied, "I'm a male. It's a biological certainty that our brains will always revert to sex. I am quite certain a male would implode if he was not able to talk about sex on a regular basis. It's as natural as breathing," he said to a nodding James.

Rachel turned a critical eye on her mate, "And of course you agree with him!"

"Hey! Like he said, it's biological. We men cannot help it if ninety percent of our thinking is done south of the equator. Plus you women have absolutely no room to talk. You are as dirty minded as the rest of us; you just choose to reserve all the smuttiness for the bedroom," James said, defending his sex.

Rachel and Amy looked at each other and rolled their eyes. The term Men was spoken silently between them.

"Just give us a jingle before you come by. I will make sure Thumper has his shit together. The only thing that will throw a wrench in the works is if these two come early," Amy said placing a hand to her stomach. A very pronounced kick answered her caress.

"When are you due?" Rachel asked feeling her swollen abdomen. A sharp kick met her caress as one of the twins voiced his displeasure of being disturbed. Rachel felt giddy at the thought of her own belly swollen with her young.

"Three more fucking weeks! Mary and I came into heat at the same time and we are both due near the end of the month. We are hoping to go in at the same time to give each other some support. Adam is pretty much useless in the delivery room; he fainted the last time and Mary was left alone as they carted his big ass into the hallway. His daughter was out and at her mother's tit by the time he came around. And don't look to Don Juan over here for support either. When our eldest was born years ago, my stud was doing more hyperventilating that I was. The doctors were telling him to breath instead of me," Amy said with an accusing glance at her husband.

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Guardian Wolf Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds