• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Caught in Panties & Dominated

Caught in Panties & Dominated

I love to wear sissy clothes, and I fantasize about being controlled by a dominating mistress, who forces me to wear her clothes, to take her boyfriend's cock into my virgin mouth, make love to his big stiff cock, deep throating it until he comes into my mouth, filling up my mouth until his hot cum drools out of the corners of my mouth, around the sides of his fat cock, and down my chin, dripping onto my sexy, shear, see-through blouse, with D-sized breasts inside my push-up bra.

At work I often stay after hours until I'm the only one there. I'll put on my fuchsia lace panties, lacy stockings and garter belt under my slacks. And a bra and camisole under my shirt, so that the security cameras can't see what I'm wearing under my work clothes. Then I peruse the office cubicles, looking for sweaters I can borrow while I'm being a girl.

Tonight I'm really needing it, so I take my girl clothes and a borrowed sweater into a conference room, close and lock the door. I take off my work clothes, put on my 5 inch heels, tuck my falsie breasts inside my bra, pull up a tight pink skirt around my sissy ass, put on a tight, white shear stretch blouse which clearly shows my nipples, and put on the soft pink borrowed sweater, which belongs to Naomi -- wow, she's got such big, pert tits. God, I wish I could wear more of her clothes, she always dresses so sexy, always flirting with all the men. I wish I could be her, and let them fuck me.

I button up her sweater to just under my boobs. By this time my little clitty is stiff and hard inside my silky panties. With the lights off I parade back and forth in front of the conference room windows, safe in the knowledge that no one can see me there up on the 3rd floor. Walking in heels, with my boobs bouncing in my blouse makes me feel SO sexy. Although I've never had the courage to find a real man, with a real cock, I want cock, I want it right here, right now. Instead, I put on some cocksucker red lipstick, and top it with shiny lip gloss, and now I'm ready to suck my big rubber dildo.

I lay the dildo down at the edge of the table, get down on my knees where I belong, and begin sucking the cock, or the dildo that I wish was a cock. I make love to that cock with my mouth for several minutes, getting hornier and hornier... GOD I need cock! So I pull out another dildo, a big black one molded from one of my favorite porn stars. I apply lube to the black cock, set it underneath me on the floor, and pull aside my panties. With my other hand I guide the tip of the cock to my sissy anal cum hole, rub it around... ohhhh, it feels so good! I can't wait to feel it inside me as I ride up and down -- ohhhh, I SO love to ride cock! I sit back and push the head of the cock inside, past my sphincter muscle, and now the head of the cock is inside me. I can't wait, so I start sliding down on it, up and down, pushing it a little deeper with each stroke. I put my mouth around the cock on the table and suck it while I continue to ride the big cock on the floor, pushing it deeper, and deeper, and deeper, as my big titties bounce up and down on my chest, inside my blouse, and inside Naomi's tight sweater. Finally I sit all the way down on the big cock until I can sit on the balls at it's base. I LOVE this feeling, where the widest part of the cock is stretching my anus, with the full, big cock all the way up inside of my anal pussy. I am such a girl, such a slut. It feels so good that I moan out loud around the sides of the cock in my mouth.

The lights come on and I hear a deep voice say "What the hell are you doing there?" I fall a back on my heels, cock in my mouth and look at the door -- there's the security guard Rick. Oh my GOD!

I drop the dildo from my mouth to the floor. "Trace? is that Trace -- what the fuck are you wearing? Holy shit, is that Naomi's sweater?!?" Oh my god, I'm thinking, how many times has Rick flirted with Naomi, staring at her big pert boobs, hanging inside the same sweater that I'm wearing right at this moment?

"You could get fired for this," he says and smirks, "Faggot. You were sucking that dildo with wild abandon. Tracie, little sissy Tracie, the cocksucker."

"Oh god, Rick, don't... don't get me fired... I... what can I do?"

"Stand up and come over here" Rick says, assertively.

I stand up, with the big dildo sticking out of my ass, holding up the back of my skirt. "But... the lights are on!"

"Get over here you slut!"

I waddle over to him. He says "Kneel before me slut, let's put those cocksucker lips to work."

A thrill shoots up my spine! Oh my god, is that what he wants? I squat down on my heels before him. Oh my god!

"Undo my belt slut."

Oh my god! Am I finally about to taste my first, real cock? Oh my god. My hands are shaking as I undo his belt. I unbutton his pants, and the dildo starts to slide out of my ass. As I reach back to grab it he says get your hands back up where I can see them, pull down my underwear. I put my hands up and grab the elastic band of his underwear, shaking with anticipation, oh my god, a REAL MANs cock!

"You really want this cock, don't you you slut? You're going to LOVE sucking my cock. Moan for me, sissy.

I pull down his underwear and his cock slips out. It's already starting to get hard, at least 5 or 6 inches as it hang down, mostly limp, but stiffening as I watch it. I can't help it; I let out a moan.

"That's it, moan for me slut, kiss it."

"Oh god Rick, I..."

"You really want it, I can tell you want to suck my cock, faggot."

I reach forward to kiss his cock. The dildo drops out of my anus, thumping on the floor. He bends over to look and laughs, "oh yeah, I can see you want my big cock, you want it in your pussy. Tell me you want to suck my cock, that you want to fell me thrusting it deep into your anal cum hole."

"Oh god Rick..."

"Say it slut!"

"Oh Rick, I need to suck your cock, please let me suck your cock Rick."

"Tell me what you want, Tracie, all of it! Do you need me in your ass?"

"Oh god Rick... yes, please. After I suck your cock, please fuck me, fuck me deeply in my sissy cum hole, let me ride your cock until I'm moaning with pleasure!"

"That's it slut, now kiss my cock, take it in your sissy mouth... Tracie."

I lean over the rest of the way, and I kiss my first cock. He smells good, I start to get hard in my panties. I kiss him again and again, working my way down to the head of his cock. I kiss around the head of his cock. He tastes so... so manly. I'm really going to do it now, I'm going to take the head of his cock in my mouth, I'm going to suck a real man's cock for the first time. Oh GOD...

"Stand up!"

What?!?

"Stand up now faggot!"

My cock falls limp in my panties as I standup.

"Grab your stuff and follow me, Now!"

I stuff my dildos and my work clothes into my bag as he pulls his pants back up and turns off the lights. I follow him down the hall and I try to hide my face from the security cameras.

"Don't worry about the cameras, little sissy Tracie. If you're good, I'll edit out the footage and keep it for myself. If not... well... Looks like you're mine from here on out. You can suck my cock while wearing Naomi's sweater, but you better not drip on it, you dirty little slut." He laughs.

He brings me into the executive break room, shuts the door.

"On your knees slut! Your knees this time, where you belong."

He pulls down his pants and briefs, grabs the back of my head and pulls my head onto his cock, sliding the head of his cock through my lipstick-coated lips and into my mouth. Oh Wow! This is it! I finally have a real cock in my mouth...

(More to cum...)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Caught in Panties & Dominated

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds