• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Keeping It Close Ch. 01

Keeping It Close Ch. 01

Todd was sitting in his bedroom at his desk with nothing on but a pair of his Homer Simpson boxers, he was not built like the other jocks at school his age. He was about five feet seven inches tall and about one hundred and fifty pounds with brown hair and deep blue eyes. A lot of the other boys on the football team made fun of his size, but when he was on the field playing wide receiver he ran like the wind and was as slippery as a greased weasel when it came to tackling him. As he stared at the screen on his laptop he put his hand down inside his boxers and started to stroke himself, it was not long and he had a fully erect cock. His screen showed a man and woman performing oral sex on each other. As he continued to stroke himself watching the couple, he did not hear a knock at his bedroom door, so when his sister Tamara walked in and up behind him and asked what he was doing he quickly closed the laptop and pulled his hand out of his boxers. Tamara had an idea of what was going on as she could see the motion front behind of his arm to the side; she was only a year younger than him at eighteen.

"What do you want? Can't you see that I'm busy?" Todd said but not raising his voice as he slid in closer to the desk.

"What was that on your screen that you had to close it when I came in?" Tamara asked as she sat down on the edge of his bed near his desk. "You were playing with yourself weren't you?"

"If you figured that out, then you should be able to tell what was on the screen, now what do you want?" Todd asked as he looked at his sister who was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a T-shirt.

"I was wondering if you could drive me over to Sasha's place." Tamara asked.

"What did mom say?" Todd replied.

"I think she's having a nap, because the door is locked and I can't find dad either", Tamara said as she could see that his erection was subsiding now.

"She's not having a nap", he said.

"How do you know?" Tamara asked.

"I just know", he answered.

"Really how do you know?" she inquired again.

"Like you said the bedroom door is locked, so why do you think that is?" Todd said to her and got up from the desk as his erection was now gone, and he walked over to the bed slipping on a pair of shorts over his boxers.

"Oh, really you think so?" she replied.

"Now just go and knock on the door and ask if I can give you a ride over to Sasha's place", Todd said as he looked through a pile of clothes for a clean shirt.

Tamara got up off the bed and handed him the shirt that she happened to sit on when she came in. When she went down the hallway she stopped at her parent's door and before knocking she put her ear to the door to listen. She could hear the faint sound of something creaking, "Oh my god", she thought to herself as she looked back down the hallway to his room, "he was right."

"Mom can Todd drive me over to Sasha's place?" Tamara said after she knocked on the door.

A panting voice replied, "Sure go ahead have fun."

When Tamara got back to her brother's room she said, "You're right she's not having a nap and neither is dad."

"I told you so, so let me guess they told you to go and have fun", Todd replied.

"Yeah they did, but how did you know?" she asked.

"Their getting busy and with us out of the house, there is no worry about us hearing them", he said as he walked by her and down the stairs.

After dropping Tamara off Todd took his time getting home as he wanted to make sure that his parents were done. So he swung by the Seven Eleven and got a slushy and talked with a few of his friends that were hanging out in front of the store. When he looked back down at his watch almost twenty minutes had past and it was starting to get dark, so he got back into the car and drove home waving as he left the parking lot. When he pulled up the driveway and walked in through the kitchen door his mother was washing the dinner dishes and he could hear the television on in the family room.

"So you dropped your sister off did you?" His mother asked.

"Yes, and she said she would call if she needs a lift home later", Todd replied as he made his way to the stairs and up to his bedroom.

When he went into his room he moved the mouse on the laptop waking the screen up. The video was still of the same room, but there was no one in view of the camera. He moved his hand up to the video and pressed the stop button. Before starting the video from the first he looked over his shoulder to make sure that he closed the door behind him, which he did. After double clicking on the video file he moved the cursor to the right at the bottom of the screen until he was at about the spot when he stopped watching. What he was watching was his mother and father having sex on the bed in their room. Todd slid himself back from the edge of the desk putting his hand back down the front of his shorts which he had started to do earlier before being interrupted by his sister. His mother was down on her knees back to the camera and her head was bobbing back and forth as she sucked on his father's cock. Once he was erect he pulled his shorts and boxers down and stood in front of the laptop stroking his cock with one hand as he held a bundle of tissue in the other, the more he watched the faster he stroked until he erupted into the tissue emptying his testicles of semen, when he stopped twitching from the semen coming out of him, he wiped the head of his cock off and threw the tissue in the waste basket beside the desk and pulled his shorts up and closing the video screen, and then took out his school books to get some homework done incase his mother came up to check on him. After about an hour of hitting the books he got up from the desk and went down the hallway and shouted down the stairs, "So does Tamara need a lift home or did she call?"

"She's ok, Sasha's mother is bringing her home", his mother answered.

"Ok, I'm going to have a shower and hit the hay, I have dry land training in the morning before school", he replied then headed to the bathroom at the end of the hallway.

When he finished having a shower he dried off and stood by the mirror and popped a zit that was forming on his forehead. After brushing his teeth he wrapped his towel around his waist and walked back to his room where he turned out the light and threw the towel over top of the door and partially closed it and crawled into bed. Todd had been asleep for a while when Tamara came home; she went to her room which was across the hall from her brother's. She seen the towel over the door and the light out so she knew that he was in bed. After slipping her nightdress on and washing up and brushing her teeth for bed she tip toed her way back to her brother's door peeking in to see if he was sleeping. He was on his back and breathing slowly, so she started to push the door open when she heard her parent's coming up the stairs. She darted quickly into her room and slid under the covers as her mother and father walked by.

When she heard their door close she sprung back out of bed and went across the hallway into her brother's room, he was still on his back and sleeping so she moved her way slowly over to the side of the bed. Once she was within arm's reach she knelt down and lifted the sheets on the side of the bed, it was dark but the light from the street lamp outside shone in the window. As she kept lifting the sheets she could she more and more mattress until she finally could see the side of his leg then the top. Tamara was getting excited now as she could tell that he was sleeping naked, and just when she was about to get a view of his cock he rolled and she dropped the sheets and froze not moving a muscle. When he did come to rest on his side she snuck back out of his room and crawled back into her bed.

A couple of days later Tamara came home from a friend's place and no one was down stairs, so she made her way up to her bedroom. 's door was open a crack, she peeked in the small crack which she could see through. Todd was sitting at his desk looking at the laptop, she gently pushed the door open farther to see if he was playing with himself again, but he was not.

"Hey, what's yeah doing?" Tamara asked as she poked her head in the door.

He jumped at the desk and moved his hand fast, "Nothing, what do you want?"

"It seems like every time that I see you at that laptop you're jumpy, what's on it that has you that nervous?" Tamara replied as she walked into the room.

"You promise not to say a word? I mean it", he said in a stern voice.

"Yeah sure", she answered.

"NO, I mean not to anyone", he said and looked into her eyes.

"Wow this must be good, I promise to never tell anyone anything about what you're doing", Tamara replied.

"Ok, then come here", Todd said as he motioned for her to come over as he maximized the video on his taskbar.

"This is it, you're watching porn big deal", Tamara said as she looked closer before standing back up.

"Look again", he said.

Tamara leaned back down and watched for a second, and then put her hand to her mouth and looked at her brother, when she moved her hand she said, "That's mom and dad."

"Now remember not a soul", he said.

"How long have you been doing this and where did you get the camera?" Tamara asked as she was now kneeling beside with her eyes glued to the screen.

"Not long, a friend gave me a good deal on it", he replied.

After watching them having sex on the bed for ten minutes their father pulls out of their mother and shoots his load up over her stomach and onto the bottom of her breasts. When he stands up and walks out of view of the camera into the master suite their mother starts to rub his cum around her stomach and over her breasts before licking her fingers off. As she stands up she faces the camera and pauses for a second without looking directly at it and then disappears off screen.

"Holy shit, she knows the camera is there, you're in shit now I'm out of here", Tamara says as she gets up off her knees and sneaks across the hallway to her room.

Todd goes out his door and tip toes down the stairs to the kitchen where he pours a glass of juice and drinks it down. He just finishes when his father comes down the stairs.

"Oh, hi boy when did you get home?" His father asked.

"I'm just getting home we had a late practice and I was just getting a drink", he replies hoping that he believed him.

"So how did it go?" he asked.

"Not bad we did some sprint drills and like usual no one could catch me", Todd smiled and put his glass in the sink.

"That's my boy, just because you don't look fast doesn't mean that you're not", he replied.

"Well I think that I'll head up and have a shower and hit the books", Todd said as he walked by his father.

Todd went into the bathroom and showered, when he finished he put his towel around himself and walked back to his room. As he sat down at his desk with the towel still on he opened the laptop and opened the explorer to move the newest video to a hidden folder.

"Now if you want me to keep this a secret there has to be something in it for me", Tamara said as she walked into the room behind her brother.

"Jesus don't you know how to knock, and what makes you think that I'll give you anything huh?" He asked as he swung his chair around.

"Because I'm sure that if dad found out that you were making videos of them have sex he would kill you", Tamara said and smiled.

"You bitch, that's blackmail", he replied as he wasn't smiling anymore, "So what do you want money, me to do your chores, what?"

"No nothing that serious, I know what I would like, but I don't think that you would?" Tamara said.

"What's that?" Todd answered.

"I would like to see your cock" Tamara smirked and looked down at her brother's towel.

"You want to see what? What makes you think I would show you that" he replied.

"Well I'm sure you don't want me telling about your little video collection", Tamara said to him.

"If that's all it will take, then here", Todd stood up and walked over to his door pushing it closed then he removed his towel and hung it on the back of the door.

Tamara was now looking at her brother's bare ass, waiting until he turns around. As he turns he slides both hands down to cover himself up.

"So we're all good if I show you?" He asked.

Tamara nodded her head and said, "Oh definitely, now move your hands."

moves his hands to the side revealing his flaccid cock; his pubic hair is dark but short so it does not cover his fleshy member as it hangs in front of him.

"There you go, you got to see what you wanted now go" Todd said as he walked past his sister and over to his desk.

Tamara walked over to the door opening it and looking back at her brother smiling as she closes the door behind her.

To be continued.......

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Keeping It Close Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 484 milliseconds