• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Mirage of Control Ch. 03-04

The Mirage of Control Ch. 03-04

Dawn broke the spell of yesterday as Jodi lay there wide awake looking at Wess. She felt so stupid. She was going to see Phil today and tell that asshole off. She was going to let him know what a worthless human being he was. She was.

Wess's stirring made her roll over. Then she felt it. He started his slow grinding; poking her near her ass hoping to awaken her. She lay still. His hand reached around and started rubbing her breasts. She clinched her eyes closed. His mouth started kissing the back of her neck.

"Not right now, hon."

An ok that was more of a sigh came out. Within minutes he got up and went in the shower. She stared at the wall, body motionless, save one hand that was drifting downward. It circled her bellybutton. It touched the inside of her legs softly. One finger rubbed lightly near her lips. It touched them and then slid in. She was sopping wet. Damn it! Screw Phil. He's an ass and I'm telling him off like he's never been told off before. She noticed two fingers had slid in, and her third was lightly circling her swelling nub. The shower turned off and she stopped. Wess got dressed, looked to see if she was awake, and after seeing her eyes closed walked out without saying bye.

The morning was a debate between the angel and demon inside Jodi's head. She kept repeating to herself how she would tell Phil off, but as each menial decision presented itself, she just thought about how that would seem to Phil. He was consuming her decisions. She went to put on a sweater -- no not after yesterday.

Why does it matter, it's not like he's going to come all over this one.

Then the image of her on her knees, engulfing the thing she wanted more dearly than anything set her mind aflame.

Screw him. Wow, look at me I'm huge so you'll just bow to my whims. Whatever.

She went to put on some underwear.

Not these old panties. Not these tan ones. These red ones. Yes.

Why are you wearing the red ones? They're the sexiest pair you own. They're your only g-string pair!

What I can't wear my red panties, it's not like he's going to see them. A skirt. Yes a skirt.

Why would you wear a skirt? Isn't that the epitome of trying to look hot and sexy?

So what if I'm trying to look good. I am trying to look sexy. Shouldn't I do that just to let him know what he's missing? That settles it.

She searched her closet for the highest pair of black heels she owned and threw on a blouse that was cut low. Her push up bra beneath it could be seen, but she thought all the better. In the bathroom, she did her hair up and added eyeliner to her makeup, something that was unusual for her. Then she added the same ruby red lipstick as yesterday.

That will make the bastard think again about doing this.

Then she closed her eyes and took off her panties. They were wet. She opened her eyes and looked in the mirror. Let's really make him pay. But, the thought, she knew, seemed a bad idea.

No. I'm telling this bastard off. I am.

***

Jodi pushed the garage door opener with keys in hand. She felt poised. She felt ready. She took a deep breath and three steps and then heard a laugh that made her stop dead in her tracks. It was Phil. She could hear him talking to Denise, and even though she couldn't see them, she could feel the flirtation in Denise's voice. What was he doing here? She just stood there for what seemed like an eternity, the devil and angel throwing punches and dodges to her brain. Her stomach seemed to be moving upward. She couldn't even make up her mind as to whether or not she should let Denise see her -- let alone Phil. But within seconds Phil and Denise came around the corner.

"Jodi, I hope you don't mind but I introduced myself to your neighbor. Denise was it?"

Denise just nodded and smiled. She was staring at Phil the same way Jodi must have yesterday at the grocery store. Smitten. There was a long silence. Jodi was about to speak but she saw Phil looking her over. He stared at the blouse, the skirt, and then the heels. He smirked and she could see it in his eyes. She didn't want Denise to see this. She didn't...

"You look quite stunning today Jodi," Phil said. "Why, if I didn't know any better I would say you were about to go out on a date." Denise chuckled and Phil let out a small laugh. Jodi stood there blushing. "You do look good," Denise stated, mimicking Phil with the same flattery a bullies cronies does for the bully. Jodi tried to compose herself.

"Denise, don't you have to be at work soon?"

"No, I have the day off. Lucky me, huh?" Jodi smiled and Phil saw an opening. "Well, maybe you won't be the only one lucky today." Denise laughed again and Phil let out a devilish grin, then seeing Jodi's frustration he added, "maybe I should take the day off today as well, and drive into the city to see some old friends."

"Yea, that would be nice," Denise stated, almost disappointedly.

"Phil, do you want something to drink? Soda, coffee, Orange juice? Come on in and I'll get it for you." Jodi's tone was as forceful as she could make it, trying to get Phil inside and Denise out of her garage. Phil didn't answer, instead he turned to Denise and said it was a pleasure to meet you and walked casually into the house. Jodi avoided Denise's eyes and followed.

"So, did you say you wanted coffee?"

"Jodi, come here."

Her mind raced. The strength she had felt this morning seemed to dissipate like the morning coolness. She was the earth, and the sun was starting to wake and warm her. I've already done one thing wrong, could I do another; why not another? She felt her breathing get heavy. She felt her head swoon. She turned to face him. He was dressed in a perfectly ironed suit, the shirt beneath it accenting his tie, his eyes, and his good looks. He smiled, looked up at her through a lowered head and grin, and curled his index finger for her to come to him. She almost didn't, but she took one step and that was all that was needed to place the angel back inside its cage. The last three steps toward him were almost at a sprint.

Her arms flew around his shoulders and all she could think of was how broad they were. How they would be perfect for digging into. How she could even hold onto them and be suspended in mid air. His large hands caught her at her hips and forced her to stay a few inches away. She stared into his eyes and he bent down and kissed her. It was deep and strong, yet the contrast of his soft lips made her gasp for air, like jumping into cold water. Her legs felt weak. All those stupid stories she had heard about women feeling faint finally fell into place. Oh my god, they were true!

He picked her up and carried her upstairs as if she were a wisp of air. She felt his arms and the strength that was in them. She felt his hands and the power they held. But, most importantly she felt his eyes bore into her. Deep blue. Mysterious and charming, yet piercing. He placed her down on the bed and stood in front of her. He was a giant. She stood gazing for no more than a second then almost instinctively she went to the floor and dropped to her knees.

This was not how I wanted this to go. If I'm going to do something this wrong I had better get what I want.

But, his eyes. He is telling me to do this.

Phil placed his hand on Jodi's neck and all the hairs on her stood up at once. It was shocking, and for the first time in her life, Jodi's nipples actually hurt from the strain of being hard. Her hands reached out for Phil's pants. She unlatched them slowly and unzipped them even slower. His cock sprang forth from underneath the boxers. She looked up at Phil and for the first time locked eyes with him and smiled greedily. She could already smell him, and in one swift natural motion, with a smile on her face, she held his balls grabbed his shaft, and placed her lips around the head. It seemed impossible, but it was bigger than she remembered. Her mouth fully agape, barely went around his head. It was then she realized that she let out a moan. Involuntary she moaned again, and then began to pump her mouth and ruby red lips up and down his dick. He held onto her head but didn't need to force anything. She was fiendishly stroking and sucking as if lost in the moment of peak satiation. Then she felt it and whimpered -- his strong hands were picking her up and stopping her.

"No, please Phil. No. Please. Please. Please, I swear to you I'll do it better. Please, let me keep sucking please." She didn't even know why she was saying it, but he just gave a grin and tossed her on the bed. She lay on her back and for the first time she realized he was going to give her what she really wanted. He watched her frantically strip off her blouse, bra and skirt. He noticed her not wearing panties. The whole time she was wildly stripping he was just slowly taking off his clothes. Calmly. Casually. She watched and noticed how far her legs were already spread for him. An invitation. She was neatly trimmed and she had another first in her life; her pussy had actually become so wet that the inside of her legs were shining from the reflection of the sun coming in.

Phil knelt on the bed and ran his hand on the inside of her thighs. They were slick. He took his thumb, that massive thumb and pressed it firmly against her clit. Jodi let out a moan and followed it up with an, oh my god. Phil climbed on top and gave Jodi a view of his body from below. His muscles were chiseled and his tan skin stopped right before his giant cock came into view. It was huge and it was going to be hers. She wrapped her legs around him, and suddenly felt the tip of his saliva laden head touch her clit.

"Yes," she moaned as if he had already began fucking her.

She strained her legs again and pulled him closer. The head brushed again on her clit.

"Oh my god, I want you so bad."

She again pulled her legs tight and this time thrust up to meet Phil's enormous cock. But again the head simply brushed her lightly on her clit. Her body shook. She started to think something may go awry, she went to grab his dick to shove it in. But Phil's giant hands grabbed her by the wrists and pinned them above her head.

"No, please Phil. Please fuck me. Please."

Phil's expression was the same one he had had yesterday at his house. She tried to pull him closer with her legs, but nothing happened. Her clit didn't even get rubbed.

"Oh god, no. Please Phil, fuck me." Then she stated something she didn't want to say, but if it was the only way, she would do it. "I'll do anything you say."

"If you scream how much you want my big dick inside of you, and you scream you'll do anything. And do that three times I'll let you have this." And with that he sunk the tip of his head into her awaiting lips. They parted, and she couldn't believe the sensation that shot through her body, exploding like miniature bombs deep within her pussy. She caught her breath.

"Please fuck me, I swear to you I'll do anything you ask."

"Not loud enough."

Her eyes shone with disappointment. It was the loudest she had ever been in bed. It wasn't a scream, but it was above a talking voice. She shook her head no ever so meekly. Denise would hear and he knew it. Phil grinned and touched the head of his dick against her pussy lips again. She writhed, but it was no use. He was so big, so strong, so powerful. She reached up for a kiss. Was it for courage? He pinned her head against the pillow and kissed her forcefully back.

"Now do it."

"Please fuck me, I'll do anything you ask!" It was as loud as a yell. Phil's head parted her lips again, this time a little deeper. Jodi started to gasp and shake at the same time.

"Please fuck me! I'll do anything! Anything!" Phil smiled and slid his head all the way in her pussy. Tears involuntarily welled up in Jodi's eyes. She never knew anything could feel so good.

"One more," Phil whispered, "make it count." She was scared and in ecstasy at the same time. She would not be able to take another disappointment.

"PLEASE FUCK ME! I"LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU ASK, JUST PLEASE LET ME HAVE THAT GIANT DICK!"

With that Phil entered her in one fell swoop. His humongous shaft parted her lips as though they had never parted before. She felt the dizziness come on again and wrapped her legs around him for security. The accumulation of 11 years of sex seemed all a disappointment now. This felt so good. This was it. Phil took his time slowly going outward, as if to let her count the inches. Jodi started to cry. Phil lunged forward now creating a nice rhythmic flow. Jodi felt her hips bucking wildly. She was meeting this monstrous dick with all her might and nothing had ever felt so good. His head rubbed the inside of her pussy where it had never been rubbed before. His shaft stretched her lips and fully exposed her clit to his pounding process. It made her quiver and within one minute she was starting to come. It was not a normal orgasm. The only way she could describe it was full. It was her entire body: bucking, squirming, yelling, crying, shaking, and clenching with all its might. It lasted minutes and when it was over she looked at Phil and knew she would do anything he asked.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Mirage of Control Ch. 03-04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 524 milliseconds