• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Abby's Special Valentine

Abby's Special Valentine

The delivery boy stood in front of Abby's desk waiting for a signature while she tried to stop the tears from flowing down her cheeks.

"Lady please I've got about a thousand deliveries to make today, just sign my sheet and I'll get out of your way."

He was right she could do this; she took the sheet and scribbled on the line where he pointed. When she handed it back to him, she noticed a wet teardrop on the bottom and this made her start again.

"Nice flowers Abby, you didn't tell me you had a man on the side."

"Oh real nice Clair, no these are from Steve"

Abby really didn't blame Clair; even she didn't believe that her husband was enough of a romantic to send flowers to her office on Valentine's Day. She reread the card again,

"To my darling wife, just because I don't tell you I love you enough doesn't mean I don't. You mean more to me that life itself and I want you to think of me as you go through your day."

It was signed Happy Valentine, Love, S.

Abby began to cry again, her Steve, her rugged man, the one who didn't even like holding hands in public as if it were too much of a public display of affection sent her flowers and a love note to her office. Did he even have a clue how cool it was to get Valentines presents at work, probability not. For once, all the girls were green with envy of her and it felt good.

Abby was the queen of the lunchroom and just about everybody stopped by to congratulate her, even her boss told her it was a nice thought from her husband. When she heard Clair's voice, she forced herself back to reality,

"God Abby you really are on cloud nine, so anyway what did you get Steve?"

Her question was like a bucket of cold water thrown in her face. Nothing, she had got Steve nothing for Valentine's Day. Every year she bought Steve some token gift just to show him she cared but he never got her anything except maybe a kiss and a pat on the butt. This year she just said the hell with it and didn't even bother. Now what was she going to do she had just received the best present ever and she had nothing to give him. She told Clair what she had done or rather what she hadn't done and asked her what she got her husband.

"Listen all he ever wants is a BJ and a beer and so if I give him anything that's what he gets."

Clair laughed as if she was joking but it got Abby thinking, why not, she was sure it was something he would appreciate, or at least the few times she had given Steve a blow job he seemed appreciative.

Slowly Abby put a plan into action, she left work early, the boss didn't mind she was getting nothing done anyway. She stopped by the fancy butcher shop on the way home and bought two t-bones each at least an inch and a half thick. One more stop for some Bud Light, Steve's favorite and then home. First thing, she cleaned the grill, and then got the briquettes started so they would be just right for their steaks. She hopped in the shower for a wash and a shave and for a lark she shaved almost all of her pubes off, just leaving a one-inch patch called a landing strip. When she got out of the shower, she checked her shave job in the mirror, but all she noticed was her pudgy belly and the new saddlebags on her thighs, she knew she didn't dare turn around to look at her butt. Well, they had been married for a long time now and both of them had let themselves go. She held up her breasts when she saw how they sagged but at least they had gotten bigger. She turned her attention to her bush, it looked funny, but Steve had mentioned one time he thought landing strips looked sexy so she knew he would like it. Now what to wear, he never paid much attention to her sexy lingerie, so she just slipped one of his big tee shirts over her naked body.

When Steve got home, Abby brought him a beer and with a kiss told him, how much she loved her present and how nice it was to get it at work. He smiled,

"You know the other day when I ran to the liquor store for beer, well I was waiting in line and on the TV was one of those day time talk things. This guy I think his name is Dr. Bill or is it Phil, I don't know, well anyway he was telling this lamo that he was abusing his wife by not telling her that he loved her. It got me thinking and I asked myself how many times do I tell you I love you, I mean you know I do so I shouldn't have to tell you, right. This doctor was telling this dude that a woman likes to hear her man say those kinds of things. I went out the next day and ordered those flowers for you but then I thought you wouldn't be home so I had them sent to your work."

They had their steaks bloody just the way he liked them with baked potatoes plus Steve's Bud Light but none of those sissy vegetables, this was a man's meal.

When they finished eating, she brought him another beer and told him to go watch TV while she cleaned up the kitchen, a chore they usually shared. When she was done, she pulled off her shirt and went to her husband.

"Honey I have a present to give you," and she reached over to unbutton his 501s. When Steve looked at her naked body and grinned, Abby knew she had worn the right outfit. He stood enough to allow her to slide the jeans along with his boxers down off his hips. He was already becoming erect even before she had touched him. She could feel her naked pussy getting wet; she loved to look at his cock and always marveled at how it could grow from small to large so fast. She got down on her knees between his legs and when she bent forward to take him in her mouth, he saw the red heart she had pinned in her hair.

"Happy Valentine's Day my darling this is my present to you."

Abby never really liked giving head and only did it if Steve asked for it. However, this was a labor of love and she wanted his cock in her mouth. She massaged his balls, she loved the feel of them so manly, and this is where she started. First a kiss and then a quick lick to taste the sweat off his balls, this gave her a feeling of submission, and she found it arousing. She nestled her nose in his sack drawing in more man pheromones. Next, she ran her tongue up the back of his cock stopping to bite softly at that sensitive area just below the head. She was salivating so heavily it was running down his cock and into his pubes. This had become such a turn on to her she could hardly contain herself, she wanted to stand up and plunge Steve's cock in her wet pussy. She paused and pulled him from her mouth leaving a long string of saliva attaching her lips to his manhood. When she looked up into his eyes, she saw the passion in his face and knew he was enjoying this as much as she was. Abby went back to work and in doing so swallowed her husband down to where her chin was resting on his balls. She willed herself not to gag for she had never had a man's cock so far down her throat. She had her nose buried in his pubic hair and deeply inhaled more of his scent. This almost sent her over the top and she pushed her hand between her legs seeking some release from the passion building inside her. She pulled at her clit hard, causing pain and yet making her climax as well.

Her husband gave her his usual warning that he was about to cum. He knew she hated the taste of his ejaculate and this warning was to allow her to let him cum on her chest.

"Steve I want you, I want all of you please cum in my mouth."

She meant it too, for now she hungered to taste him, to feel his thick gelatinous sperm in her mouth and in her throat. Her words sent him over the edge and she felt the first blast hit the back of her mouth. It was with so much force she was sure it had hit her tonsils. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she realized she had climaxed at the same time as he. She pulled him out just a little and waited for more. Now a taste she always hated and could almost gag just thinking about was not that bad. Sure, it was a bit salty but it was almost sweet tasting and the thick consistency reminded her of Jell-O before it was completely set. She wanted it on her tongue where she could taste it and he rewarded her with another strong blast. She found herself savoring it and she sucked at his slit looking for more. She was so turned on by all this and she knew her husband would be receiving a lot more blowjobs in his future. When she had started, she had felt submissive, on her knees between her lover's legs giving him pleasure with no regard to her own needs. However now she was feeling empowered and her reward for pleasing her husband had been the cum he fed down her throat.

When her husband finally finished his orgasm, she licked him clean and then kissed the tip. She stood up, her legs shaky from so much time on her knees. He grabbed her and sat her on his lap leaning over to kiss her,

"Oh Steve I'm so messy..."

"I don't care I have to kiss that sexy mouth of yours."

They got up to shower and get ready for bed where they fucked like young lovers. After they lay wrapped in each other's arms,

"So how did you like your present sweetie?"

"It was the best ever and now I know what I'm going to give you for your birthday."

Abby sighed and thought about it,

"I can hardly wait."

Did this wonderful day change the lives of Abby and Steve? Not really, it only took a few days for their lives to settle back into their old routine of work, home, eat and maybe a little TV. All those blowjobs Abby had planned for her husband became rare because when people are married for as long as they were, sex becomes something squeezed in between TV and sleep or a quickie before dressing for work. Still, it was a day neither forgot and no matter what, that made it well worth it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Abby's Special Valentine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 353 milliseconds