• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Fantasy World Ch. 05 Pt. 1

A Fantasy World Ch. 05 Pt. 1

123

This was getting pretty long so I have broken it into 2 parts. I hope you enjoy both of them and the rest to follow. Thanks for the feedback and I apologize for the gap in submissions.

She thought of the emails and his orders over the past few weeks. Things were about to take an interesting twist and he was ordered to be 'ready' for her. He has followed his orders as far as she knows. She would find out for certain when the time came.

She couldn't wait to arrive. The 3-hour drive was full of anticipation and visions of his torture. She was going to have him all to herself for the entire night and early in the morning. It was their first overnight encounter and the anticipation grew as she pushed the speed limit to get there.

She arrived at the hotel and received her package at the front desk. She found inside; a room key, a local brochure/restaurant list, and a note....

'Hello My Mistress Kay,

I am glad that you made it safely. Our room number is 933. The key will also let you into the Concierge Lounge on the same floor. Please feel free to take advantage of any drinks or snacks before I return. I hope you will get time to relax in the hot tub downstairs before a dinner of your choice. I am very excited about your visit, the only thing is I wish we had a king bed, but they had to give me a double...bummer, oh well two beds to thrash around in. I have a presentation at 2-3 and may have a couple of meetings after, but I will assure you I will be out ASAP. I have hopes that I can shower with you after I work. I have scrub balls for each of us and some body soap. So needless to say all I can think of now is you and me...and lots of soapy suds in a nice hot shower. It is such a tease just knowing that you are there and waiting for me. I can't wait."

Sincerely,

Your Pet,

Patrick'

She smiled to herself as she walked back to her car. She parked in the garage and found their room at the end of a long hallway.

She neatly organized her things in the bathroom and closet. She equipped one of the beds with the usual restraints and placed a few others around the room along with some various toys.

She made her way down the hall and found the C' Lounge. She helped herself to a piece of fruit to take back to the room. She relaxed in front of the television while she finished her fruit, then ran some hot water for a quick bath.

She lounged in the hot bath for a short while. She mainly wanted to shave and make sure every part of her body was perfectly smooth for the evening. Her plans included him kissing and massaging her for an extended period of time. It was also a sure way to start his torture for the night. A massage with no extra touching allowed would be intense torture for him, she thought and smiled.

It was going to last so much longer than it had before. She had to be sure to make him wait as long as she could. It was difficult for her to not let him release at all, she loved the feel of power she got from making him cum at her command. Tonight, she wanted to make him suffer all night and possibly let him release in the morning...if he was a good toy...all night.

She leaned back in the hot water and ran the puff over her body. She closed her eyes and pictured how the night would go. They would enjoy drinks and chat during dinner then straight into character when they returned. No hesitation this time. No letting his eyes and that smile distract her. She smiled again and released the water in the tub.

She dried herself and was dressed for dinner before he called to say he was on his way.

A drink, a smoke and a few long, heated kisses then they were off to dinner. The next couple of hours were dinner, drinks and fun conversation then the ride back.

She started to get her mind 'in character'.

She reached her hand over and grabbed his cock. She could feel him twitch and heard him gasp at her touch. She continued to rub until they reached the hotel-parking garage. The instant he took the keys from the ignition, she grabbed him by the front of his coat with her other hand, pulled him to her and leaned over to meet him for another heated kiss. They kissed long while she kept her hand rubbing his cock. He reached for her and she stopped.

"You can wait." She said. She heard him gasp again as she let go of his cock and got out of the car. She headed towards the doors.

He hurried to catch up to her.

He was a gentleman as always and let her enter as he held open the door to the room. He shut the door behind him and she immediately turned and pinned him up against it. She kissed him hard again. His gentleman behavior disappeared and his hands started to grab at her. She pulled back and smacked him hard across the cheek.

"Touching without permission!"

He looked at her with such a lust in his eyes, it made her wet almost instantly. He loved her power over him.

He lowered his head. "I am sorry, Mistress. Please forgive me. I want to touch you so bad."

"Patience, My Pet. We have all night. You don't want to lose the privilege already, do you?" She asked him.

He burst out with a "No Ma'am!" and apologized again.

She instructed him to fix them both their usual cocktail and then join her on the sofa. He followed his orders and sat down next to her. She ordered him to retrieve her bag for her from the closet and be naked when he returned with it. He complied and she admired the view in front of her for a moment.

She ordered him to start the shower for the both of them so he knew to get it hot enough for her and he hurried off into the other room.

He returned with his hand extended letting her know it was ready. She took it and was lead to the steamy bathroom. She stopped just outside the bathroom door and ordered him to remove her clothing.

He did not hesitate to start this order. He was thrilled to undress his Mistress and see the first glimpse of her skin. He knew she always wore a matching bra and panty set and he was going crazy trying to imagine what she had on under her dinner clothes.

He was very happy when he lifted her shirt over her head and saw her white lace bra against her tanned flesh. He took a deep breath and fought the urge to touch her.

She smelled amazing and he didn't know how much longer he could go without feeling the smoothness of her body. He had to control it though. He did not want to get in trouble and risk having to go the entire night without being allowed to touch her at all. It would ruin the entire trip. .

He reached down and unfastened her slacks letting them fall to the floor. She stepped out of them then kicked them to the side. Her matching white lace thong made him again take a deep breath.

"Please Mistress, may I touch you? I want to feel you so bad." He begged.

She replied to him with nothing but tease in her voice, "You do? You can't wait?" She ran her hands slowly over her breasts and squeezed them together right in front of him. His mouth was watering and his hands were shaking.

She reached and removed her bra letting her breasts fall natural towards him. "Are these what you want to touch? She asked again, teasing more as she ran her hands over them again.

He just moaned and stared at her breasts.

Then he gasped out loud as she ran her hands down her body slowly and reached in her white thong to pull it down even slower. She teased him first, running her fingers along the inside of the lace trim for a few moments.

Then she smiled and asked him, "Or is this what you really want?"

They hit the floor the same time as his jaw did.

He couldn't help it. He stepped closer as he moaned and begged her again, "Please Miss Kay, I need to feel you. I need to serve you."

She assured him his services would get a full workout tonight.

She turned and tested the water temp and stepped in it. She ordered him in to join her. She handed him the puff and ordered he wash her. "You may touch but you may NOT enter me. Is that clear?"

"Yes Ma'am." He exclaimed as he already had the puff lathered and reached for her.

Her head fell back in the water as he made contact with her skin. He stepped closer to her and continued running the soapy puff over her chest. He reached up her neck then back down alternating between the puff and his bare hand.

She thoroughly enjoyed him washing her. His hands all over her body felt wonderful. It was the next best thing to a massage. She loved those too but they relaxed her so much, she would usually just want to sleep afterwards, and it was hard to stay dominant that relaxed, so she decided against it for tonight. This way, she got to feel his hands all over her and would still be ready to make him please her...all night.

His hands were still washing her entire body. He squeezed her breasts gently and kissed them all over. He was taking full advantage of the gift he was being given. He went to his knees to wash the lower body of his beautiful Mistress and found himself directly in front of her totally smooth pussy. He wanted to lean in and bury his face in it but resisted. His hands did not, however, and he was rubbing her lips right away.

Slowly, he spread her lips apart and found her clit starting to stiffen. He gently rubbed it causing a moan to escape her mouth. Her moan was his encouragement. He wanted to make her moan louder as he brought her to her first orgasm of the long night of many.

He rubbed a little harder and a little faster. He added more pressure to his rubbing. It was not long before she was moaning out, "Yes, My Pet."

She grabbed the back of his head and forced it into her open pussy. His tongue found her hole and lapped her beyond her orgasm and almost into another before she pulled him back. Her legs were shaky and she had to brace herself for a moment. She expressed her approbation for his gifted tongue and assured him he would be using it again before the night's end.

She informed him she was ready to get out but he was to stay in and make sure he was clean and 'ready' for her.

She stepped out and dried herself. She got her outfit for the evening on and waited for him on the sofa.

He did not take long and he was joining her with two fresh drinks. He was still naked but noticed she was not. He paused to take in the site of his mistress in her outfit. White lace before the shower and black leather after completed with her perfect feet in black stockings held by a garter. He was hard at the site and the feel of power he was sensing from her.

She instructed him to sit on the floor in front of her with his back to her. He did as he was told without a sound.

"I have a late birthday present for you. I could not find the one I wanted before I saw you last month, but I hope you will like it even though it is late." She reached over his head and fastened a ringed collar around his neck.

He let out a compelling exhalation of excitement. His hands reached up to feel this new gift of his submission and he was overjoyed that his Mistress thought enough of him to collar him. It was a great honor to a sub to get his collar from his Mistress. This let him know that she was pleased with his service and wanted to keep him as her submissive.

He could feel the rings went all the way around it, thus allowing her to connect anything she wanted to it from any side. The rings were connected with silver snaps and black leather loops. He knew she had taken the time to find and choose the right one for him. He felt ecstatic to receive it from her.

"Oohh! Thank you Mistress. I love it! I really do! Oh Thank You!" He conveyed his appreciation.

She pulled his head back to meet hers.

"I am glad you like it, My Sub." She returned. "You are to have this on at all times in my presence. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I will wear it proudly for you." He promised her.

"Such a good Pet you are." She reassured him and kissed him. "You have been a very good Pet so far tonight. I think a reward has been earned." She let go of his head and leaned back. She opened her legs. "Turn around and enjoy the taste of my pussy for a while."

"You may enter my pussy and feel it squeeze you." She added with a smile.

He gasped and turned wasting no time. He dove into her pussy tongue first. His tongue was in her as far as he could extend it. Then he was finger fucking her and causing her to moan out loud. He wanted to feel her pussy tighten around his finger as she came. He wanted to taste her again all over his lips. Her moans just inspired his effort. He wanted this one to last though and slowed his pace some.

He took his time exploring every crease of her sensitive area. His tongue, his fingers ran over every spec of her pussy. He gently slid her down some so her ass was just off of the sofa giving him better access to it. His tongue found it's way to her tight opening and pressed against it. He took turns licking with his tongue and circling with his finger. Then back to her pussy he licked and sucked.

Her clit was throbbing with sensitivity. She wanted to cum all over him.

Then, not expecting it, she felt him slide a finger into her ass. The surprise felt great and she felt her pussy tighten around his finger still in her first hole. The rest of her body followed and tensed with orgasm. She felt him increase his speed in both as she called out, "Yes! Make me cum, slave!"

She held his head in place as he sucked her clit through the orgasm until she couldn't handle it any longer. She pulled his head back and lay there trying to catch her breath while he gently kissed all around her pulsating pussy.

He wandered his way down to her feet as she lay back and recovered. He picked them up and raised them to his chest. Resting them on his chest, he rubbed them gently. He leaned his head down to kiss her toes and she sighed in approval. They felt great against his lips. He was so gentle with her feet.

She could tell the more he rubbed, the more excited he was getting. Then his gentle kisses turned into gentle licking. He ran his tongue all over her feet, along the bottoms, the tops, across each toe ever so slowly. He enjoyed each one before moving to the next.

She pulled her feet back and he followed them. She told him to stay knelt in front of her but to straighten up. When he did, she wrapped the arches of her feet around his hard cock. He was taken back slightly at the shockwave sent through him instantly.

She told him, "Be still and do not pull back again."

She ran her feet all over his cock. She fondled his heavy balls with her toes. She pushed her toes into him, wiggled them quickly over him and released them. She stroked him with toes on one foot and held his tip with the other. She slid her toes up and down his shaft.

He flinched again as he was starting to feel the swirling effect in balls and knew the urge to eject his hot cum all over her beautiful painted toes was approaching.

Her toes were still holding his head in place and she squeezed them hard around it when she felt him flinch back again.

"I told you not to pull back. Do you not want me to touch you?" She asked him.

He gasped at her squeeze and begged her, "Please don't stop, Mistress. It feels so good. I am just holding back my own pulses. I am sorry for pulling away from you."

"Stand up here in front of me." She ordered.

Shaking, he did as he was told. He felt very vulnerable standing naked in front of her this time. His mind wandered around the possibilities of things she could do to him. Most of the things he could imagine, he would truly enjoy. There were others he knew he would not and he did not know what he was about to endure.

She dropped her feet and sat up to him. His cock bobbed right in front of her mouth. He could feel her mouth so close to it. He wanted to feel it inside her so bad.

She raised her hands to it and wrapped them around it. She held the tip less than an inch from her lips. She ran it in a circle around her lips but did not make contact. His breathing was labored. He was watching her tease him so perfectly.

Her tongue barely showed through her lips and he could barely feel the tip graze his. He shuddered and tried not to pull back again.

He leaned his head back and she immediately swallowed his staff down her throat. His head slung back forward and he almost fell back to his knees.

Her mouth always felt amazing on him. It was so warm, wet and she had great control over her tongue and throat muscles. She could tease him and just take the tip of him, massing with her tongue or she could relax her throat and take him completely. She liked doing both and the combination of the two sent him extremely close to the edge, extremely quickly pretty much every time.

She only continued for a few moments, so he managed to keep his control during her teasing this time...so far. He felt her pull back and release him.

Then he heard her next order. "Go stand at the foot of the bed and wait for me."

He did as he was told and she took her time, letting his anticipation heighten.

She soon walked up behind him and grabbed the back of his head.

She whispered in his ear, "Do you think you are 'ready' for what we discussed?"

"Yes Mistress, I think so." He answered with a quiver in his voice.

"You think? We will see soon, My Pet." She replied back. Then continued, "Get on the bed, face down with a pillow under your midsection."

He reached up for a pillow and felt a smack across his cheeks as he heard his Mistress, "Mmm, very nice. I'm going to enjoy making that mine."

He positioned the pillow under his midsection and settled onto it, his face down in another.

"Spread out your arms and legs." Came the next order.

She tied his arms and legs with the restraints already in place and stood back to watch him wiggle a moment.

She went to retrieve her bag from the other room and returned pulling toys out as she walked. She secured the blindfold around his eyes and the earplugs in his ears to minimize his reception and allow him to relax more easily.

He felt her hands tracing down his back. SMACK again across his cheeks she swung. She smacked his ass repeatedly and had it a nice pink before she stopped. She enjoyed the whimper sounds and the flinches he made as she made contact with his flesh. His whimpers inspired her to keep it going to the next level of torture.

She stopped and rubbed over his pink cheeks to sooth them slightly.

The next sensation he felt was even more soothing. A cold, wet liquid was being applied to him. His cheeks were held open while it trickled down his crack. His hips reacted and he moaned out as she started to rub it into him. First she was rubbing it with her fingers but then replaced them with a harder object.

He felt her rubbing it up and down his opening then felt it start to move. It was a small vibrator and it was making him squirm with a new sensation. The vibrations against his balls felt unbelievable. He had never felt this before and was truly enjoying it. She took her time making sure he was relaxed.

He felt her press the vibrator against his tight unexplored hole and slide him even further apart with her fingers. Then the first feel of pressure as she entered him for the first time. He almost screamed out and buried his face in the pillow further. His ass rose off the bed to meet her. It sent the vibrator further into him. Her hand was still at first letting him get use to the invasion. She let him move around it and get relaxed again.

He found a rhythm and began to express his like for her new power over him. His hips were moving in sync with her hand. She pushed into him and out again. She continued to fuck his ass with her toy as he bucked harder.

He was completely engulfed in this new feeling. He felt like he was being taken over by a strange new influence. He didn't want it to stop.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Fantasy World Ch. 05 Pt. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 224 milliseconds