• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 16

Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 16

Odette, true to her word, called the representatives from the Nuszsaeker organization that very day and set up after-hours appointments for herself and the two other girls in their suite in the Hotel Vicennes. She wanted to audition and also to pitch Quinlan's proposal before the crew flew back to Los Angeles, on the weekend.

These guys couldn't have been more different from the creepy, pervy Ensil, the guy Kiki had met on one of the worst dates of her life. The crew members were nice, clean-cut young men, good-looking business school graduates, who were persuaded that the porn industry still had unrecognized growth potential as well as personal rewards. Their boss, Randy, had worked himself up from the lowly position of publishing assistant to the great Gerhard Nuscsaecker himself! (If this interests you, read Emily's Enterprise.) He believed in the company and in the future of pornography and wanted to give it a last chance before he retired, now that he had a second chance. He had almost left the company when Ensil took over, because he couldn't stand him, but then Ensil conveniently overdosed and died!

Ensil had been the druggie son-in-law who inherited the company when his wife, Nuszsaecker's daughter, died unexpectedly and under suspicious circumstances. Ensil became CEO and was trying to bring the porn company back but he had been paranoid and didn't confide in anybody but his thuggish bodyguard. He was the one who had cut a deal with Charlie and was given Kiki's ass for the night as a thank-you gift. Now, faced with financial ruin because of the widespread availability of porn on the internet, the Nuszsaecker organization was trying to figure out what Ensil had been up to in the town, spending the company's money, before he died. Did he have a blockbuster idea they might be able to revive? Once they were down there poking around, they discovered Odette, and through her a goldmine of hypersexual freaks for their current on-line porn business!

Because of his rank, Randy had the "Chancellor's suite", the largest in the hotel, with a sitting area and a bedroom. They had set up a video camera in the bedroom and what they saw on the monitor would tell them if a girl would look good enough to be a model for their porn channel.

The three girls arrived and the pornographers knew right away that they had hit paydirt! Kiki, the beautiful one, was dressed in her sluttiest tight skirt and a transparent blouse that showed her fine breasts and pink nipples. She carried a folder full of small cardboard signs. Larissa, so serious and uptight-looking when she was dressed for the office, came wearing a light summer dress that was almost transparent with no sign of underwear. Larissa carried a plastic grocery bag with a lot of bulges. Odette was dressed in a very loose, oversize cotton peasant blouse with a scoop neck that showed the world her floppy tits. She carried a large manila envelope.

First they got acquainted and each girl read a short statement on camera for the record that she was of legal age and performing in these sexually-explicit audition videos freely and without coercion. Larissa made a crack about a casting couch. Odette broke up laughing. Kiki couldn't help but adding, with a straight face, "in exchange for getting the bone from these hunky guys!"

Odette briefed the crew about Quinlan before they started. She opened the envelope and spread out the redhead biker chick's drawings and some photos. A couple of photos showed Quinlan's beautiful but severe face, with her thin lips, high cheekbones, ice-blue eyes, and startling red hair. Her skin tone was a ruddy pink - unlike many redheaded women her skin was not dry or prematurely wrinkled and she did not have freckles. Three photos which showed a close up of Quinlan's pussy, a classic "fire crotch" (with and without flaming red pussy hair), and the ring through her pierced clit hood, which was well placed for the little ball to fall right on top of her clit. (It was great stimulation on a motorcycle, riding behind and rubbing up on her boyfriend!) Quinlan was quite a good artist – she had studied for a time at art school and still drew flash for her tattoo artist friends. The drawings were in red and black pencil on pinkish-beige paper, her way of capturing her pink skin tones and the reddish hue of her female parts. The drawings showed possibilities of what she wanted to do with herself, and what she would do on camera if they paid her a lot of money and once she made up her mind.

Several drawings showed rings in her outer labia and one showed big metal studs or bolts in large holes, three to a side, as if her entire vulva could be bolted shut. One showed her inner labia pierced with five rings on each lip, and views of them pulled open by five fingers through each ring in butterfly wings. Another showed the same piercing with the rings laced with a leather thong so her cunt was tightly closed and she could barely pee from her hole (two drawing showed what it would be like to pee tightly laced, one with dribbling and the other with a plastic catheter sticking out, the other end obviously to be inserted into her pee hole). Another third showed a short chain, maybe two inches, with a small bell hanging from each ring, ten in all. Obviously they would swing, tinkle, and rub on a girl's thighs as she walked – and wouldn't be very comfortable except for the luck few with big factory air. Quinlan had lots of space between her thighs because her legs were skinny, so she had every intention of filling that space up!

The porn crew whistled! Pervy men would go crazy at the thought of all that hardware between a girl's legs! Even Kiki, with all her experience, found herself juicing at the idea!

The next set of drawings showed fewer piercings, three on a size in her labia, but the rings were huge! She was proposing to put rings in her pussy the size of small bracelets! These were not little thin wires, either, but hefty thick metal rings that would pull on her holes! (Kiki shuddered when she saw the pictures! She could only hope those rings would be hollow because if they weren't they would be heavy as big lead weights!) One showed how they would pull her pussy lips down, stretching them into something like a pink tent or awning between her legs, sheltering any dick that wanted to navigate the path to her hole. Another showed weights hanging from more modest rings, also stretching her pussy lips to the limit. As they were drawn, it was clear that the weights would swing wildly and tug on her labia and her clit hood every time the girl took a step. One drawing even showed them on springs. Kiki could just imagine the orgasms that would be pulled out of a girl just going through a normal day. The last few drawings showed oversize rings and weights dangling from nipples, pulling them down so hard that Quinlan had drawn airspace showing through the holes in the big, stretched nipples!

This was extreme piercing! Basically, Quinlan was proposing to get pierced and to stretch herself over time, on camera, until she pushed her body onto a new level of erotic possibilities! For this, she was willing to accept the stabbing of repeated needle perforations and then the pain of week-by-week expansion of her piercing caliber, the risk of having her labia or nipple piercings painfully tear through leaving a ragged and bleeding rip, and the long, agonizing process of healing each time something was done to her. Kiki couldn't imagine it! It was inspiring commitment to erotic body modification, a weird dedication to the abnormal and the extreme in sexual anatomical engineering.

The porn crew was amazed and delighted! They knew they had a winner for Hypersexual Freaks of the Internet, even though Quinlan hadn't been able to come in person for the audition.

Now it was time to shoot the audition videos.

First to do the video audition was Odette, because she had done it before for two of them at the real estate office without a camera and so she could demonstrate for the others. She was paired with a short, powerfully-built man called Gus, who looked Hispanic and like a weightlifter. Her act began with her standing next to the bed, kneeling on a chair, as Gus pulled her long brown hair to one side, reached in back and under her skirt for the camera, and exposed the tops of her now-shapely thighs from the back and lifting the skirt to show her naked butt, still a little jiggly from all the weight she'd lost, and then bent her over the back of the chair to show her well-formed, pretty cunt and the little asshole above it, as Gus pried her cheeks apart and then kissed her ass. She was giggling as Gus suddenly picked her up off the chair and flipped her over on the bed, causing her legs to splay and her pussy to show from the other side! Gus unbuttoned her skirt and pulled it off but left her blouse on. A keen observer could already see the hit of a nipple right under the bottom of her blouse as she lay on her back – awfully close to the camera for an up-blouse view!

In plain sight, Gus fondled her pretty pussy for a long time, showing the camera how she closed her eyes and groaned when he inserted three fingers in her and rubbed. Then he pulled her up by the arms and as she sat on the edge of the bed, unsatisfied from the frigging but patient, he sat behind her, naked, his powerful legs on each side of her hips, penis stiff against her back, and unbuttoned her blouse. She just sat there with a sweetly naïve look on her face and her hands by her sides, eyes right on the camera, as he finished with the last button and then, in a dramatic flourish, pulled both sides of the blouse apart to reveal her huge, flat, saggy, floppy, deflated empty tits, hanging from high on her chest all the way down to her navel!

Randy whistled under his breath! A sagger, and the biggest one he had ever seen! Saggers were a niche market but getting much more popular as more and more men, like her boyfriend Dev, developed a fetish for low-hanging tits on young women. This one was a keeper, for sure! With the national campaign against obesity, more and more women would be getting saggy tits from weight loss and almost all of them were very unhappy about it. Most men still didn't like floppers, but that's because it hadn't been eroticized for them. If they could present saggers as sexually desirable, the women would get their self-esteem as sex objects back, the men would have a new sex outlet, the company would own a market niche, and society as a whole would be so much better off!

It was like big, long labia. A few years ago most guys thought they were repulsive. Now they're hot! All they had to do was convince men that saggy tits were sexy and they could start a new fetish fad and cash in!

While Randy's eyes went back and forth between the monitor and the real-life sex play going on in the bed in front of him, Gus played with Odette's droopy boobs, lifting them up from underneath and letting them spill over his hands, swinging them, twirling the nipples with his fingers, and grasping and letting them slip through his fingers in a milking motion. It all felt great to Odette, who was happy to have her boobs played with. They had already told her that if she ever got knocked up and those enormous empty knockers filled up again, they'd pay her big bucks to let them film her lactating. That idea gave her a vision of expressing milk and she found herself dreamily riding the fantasy and wishing Gus would go back to her wet pussy again. He did, but in an unexpected way, putting the pad of his middle finger right on her erect clit while he pulled the hood up with the fingers of his other hand. This had exactly the effect he wanted, because she leaned forward and tensed, and her hanging boobs swung forward off her chest, wobbling and rippling, her long brown hair framing them on the sides! It was like watching a virtuoso performer plan a fine instrument!

After long minutes of this, Odette was clearly about to pop! Gus lifted her up by her hips, screaming with surprise, and plopped himself down on the chair where he positioned her pussy above his rock-hard dick and lowered her onto himself in a confusion of raised legs, squirmy pelvis, bouncing titties, and flailing arms. For all the drama, his rod slipped into her wet pussy easily and she settled down as soon as she felt it rub her G-spot and knock on her cervix, deep inside. Then they got into a rocking motion so strong it felt like the chair was going to break and before too long Odette flushed bright red, made a choking sound, and started shaking! Gus could feel her contractions inside and that pushed him over the edge, too, and he ejaculated deep inside her, his cum squirting right up against that same cervix that had welcomed him into her body a moment ago! The video camera couldn't see the cumshot but within a minute you could see semen dripping out of Odette.

They both held their position for a while, coming back down, while Randy shut down the video and looked over his shoulder to make sure the next team was ready. This fetish thing with the droopy tits was a winner, Randy thought to himself. He was rock hard himself.

Gus lifted Odette off the chair and Quinlan came over to support her friend as Odette walked with wobbly legs, tits swaying, out of the bedroom and sat on an armchair, where Kiki had laid a towel to catch the seep from between her legs.

Odette curled up in the armchair and was content, coming back to earth from her orgasmic high, watching the other girls with heavy-lidded eyes, and feeling the semen ooze from her hole.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds