• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Captured Ch. 03

Captured Ch. 03

Antonia woke up again to something probing her pussy, but it wasn't something hard and rough. She opened her brown eyes and looked down, and saw Olivia kneeling on the cellar floor, her head bobbing as she licked her cunt. Olivia's tongue pushed deep within her canal, licking up the cum the men had left behind. When Olivia pulled her head out, Antonia feigned sleep as the girl licked up her stomach, lapping up dried cum. Someone had untied her hands, and they were rubbing her large breasts gently as she cleaned up her body.

Olivia was only five feet, and Antonia was six inches taller than her. When Olivia reached her face, she pulled Antonia's head down and stood on her tiptoes to kiss her, a deep, gently kiss. She gently lapped at the cum on her face like a kitten cleaning itself. When she was done, Olivia stepped back and admired her work.

"Good morning Miss," Olivia said. Antonia opened her eyes, looking at Olivia. She gave the girl a dry smile.

"Thanks. For cleaning me," she said uncomfortably. Her voice was hoarse and weak. She hadn't had food or water since she was captured. Olivia looked at her thoughtfully.

"Hold on a second Miss, I'll get you something to drink," she said, scurrying off to the dark corners of the cellar, her black hair bouncing on her shoulders. She returned quickly with a small unlabeled bottle, and unscrewed the cap. Antonia looked skeptically at it as Olivia held it up to her lips.

"What is it?" she asked, her eyes narrowed. Olivia looked hurt.

"You don't trust me?" she asked. She shook her head quickly. "Never mind that. Here, I'll drink some too," she said, tipping the bottle to her mouth and taking a large gulp. She held it to Antonia's lips again. This time, Antonia allowed the girl to tip the sweet liquid into her mouth. Antonia swished it around a few times, then swallowed.

"It's...pretty good," she said, licking her lips. She finished off the rest of the bottle. "Mm, it's really good." When she swallowed the sweet water, her body tingled and buzzed with liveliness. The place that received the most pleasure was her pussy, which started to moisten.

"What was in that?" Antonia asked, feeling herself get hornier. Olivia was touching her pussy softly, her face flushed.

"The masters made it so the female slaves will be more...willing," Olivia whispered, closing her eyes as she fingered herself. Antonia stared at her incredulously, her pussy clenching.

"WHAT?!" she shouted, glaring at the girl. "Why would you do that?! Are you...are you trying to turn me into a slut?!" Olivia looked at her sadly.

"Miss, you have to beg or you'll be chained to that forever. You have to show them submission, or they'll start torturing you," Olivia explained. It was so sad, this stubborn woman, all chained up and vulnerable. But now, at least it will be easier for her now that she's become hornier.

Olivia walked up to Antonia and put two fingers into her dripping cunt, wiggling it inside. Antonia squirmed and moaned, heat rising to her cheeks. Olivia inserted another finger, pumping them as far as it could go. Antonia threw her head back and humped herself on Olivia's fingers, the drug making every movement a rush of blissfulness. Olivia squeezed her remaining fingers inside, her whole fist enveloped within Antonia's pussy. Antonia cried out in pleasure, jerking her body to the girl's movements. While fisting Antonia, Olivia had her own fingers inside her pussy, and she was rubbing her tits against stomach. Both females moaned with delight, each approaching their orgasms.

Suddenly, the cellar door flung open, and five men barged in, their eyebrows furrowed angrily. One of them wore a red eye-mask with yellow thunderbolts, and he was standing in front of the group.

"You whore!" he bellowed, slamming the door shut behind him. Olivia gasped and pulled her hand out, which was slick with Antonia's juices all the way up to her forearm.

"What the fuck are you doing?! You know you're not supposed to be in here unless we say so!" the man continued. Olivia cowered in fear.

"I-I'm sorry master, I really am-" The man strode to her quickly and pulled by her rope collar. He yanked it hard, throwing Olivia on the ground. He placed a foot on Olivia's stomach, pressing her down on the cold floor. He then waved to the men at the door, and they strode in, sneering at the girl. One of the men pulled a short wooden rack from the corners, and tied her rope collar to the top loop. He gave it a hard yank, pulling Olivia from underneath red-mask's foot, choking her. Olivia gasped for air as she knelt on the ground, her chest heaving. They brought in more ropes and tied them around her ankles, then pulled them up and tied them to the top corners of the rank. And there Olivia hung, her holes exposed, her head hanging backwards.

One of the men took out a long, braided whip and stood in front of Olivia. He cracked the whip down on her pussy, tearing the sensitive flesh. Olivia screamed, tears streaming down her face. The man continued whipping her pussy until it was raw and bleeding. Antonia watched the whole scene unfold, wincing. Red-mask turned to her and smirked, shoving his hand roughly up her pussy.

"You liked it when the little bitch fisted you?" he growled. Antonia responded immediately to his touch, gasping in pleasure. The man smirked and bent down, his tongue running along her pink lips. He licked her clit roughly, biting it with his teeth. Antonia cried out in pleasure.

"Oh yes, oh yes I loved it very much," she cried. Another man came over and touched her nipples, which hardened right away.

"Hey look how horny this bitch is," he laughed, twisting her erect bud. Antonia moaned loudly.

"You look like you wanna be fucked, don't 'cha?" Red-mask asked, slurping at her juices. Antonia made incomprehensible gasping noises. "I said, don't you wanna be fucked?!" The man shouted, biting hard on her clit. Antonia screamed.

"Yes! I want to be fucked!" she screamed. "I want you to ram your fucking cock up my tight cunt!" The man smirked and nodded to his men. One of them went and lowered her chains then unlocked her. Antonia collapsed onto the floor, her arm heavy and weary.

The five men stood around her, their cocks ready for action. Olivia hung at the rack, breathing hard, her pussy bright red from the whipping.

"Wh-what about me?" she gasped. While the pain had been excruciating, the whipping brought forth a sense of pleasure Olivia never experienced before. The men smirked and turned to her.

"Of course," a man with a yellow mask snarled. He went over and untied her, letting her fall the the ground with a thud. She crawled to the man and began sucking his cock immediately. Someone pushed their large cock inside her tight asshole, fucking her mercilessly.

The man with the red mask picked Antonia up and flipped her on her stomach while another man got underneath her, sinking his long shaft into her pussy. Antonia groaned at the contact, closing her eyes in pleasure. Red-mask pushed his cock into her ass and began pumping slowly. The remaining man shoved his dick inside her mouth, and Antonia deep-throated him, moaning excitedly.

Olivia was the first to come. Her slender body jerked on her master's dick, pushing it further in as he cummed into her ass. The man she was blowing exploded all over her face, which she wiped with her hands and put into her mouth. They then turned her onto her back and pushed her legs up over her head, laying her on one man who fucked her ass while the other ravaged her cunt.

When the man beneath released his semen inside her pussy, Antonia came, her body jerking, her breasts swaying quickly. The movement made the man behind her cum, pulling his dick out and spraying his cum over her back. The man at her mouth had already came twice, and she swallowed both loads.

The men fucked the females for hours, alternating positions and women. When their cocks were milked dry, Olivia and Antonia laid on the floor next to each other panting exhausted. Their skin was flushed and covered with countless squirts of cum. The men laughed at the pathetic sight.

"Lick each other clean!" someone shouted, laughing cruelly. The other men chimed in. Olivia climbed tiredly over Antonia, rubbing her pussy against hers as they both cleaned each other. The men laughed as the two orgasmed just by rubbing their cunts against each other.

"Just a bunch of dirty, cum-loving whores," one man spat when the women were done, both laying on the floor, breathing hard. He kicked Antonia between her legs and walked away. The other men followed, shutting the door close behind them. When they were gone, Antonia sat up suddenly.

"Let's find a way out," she said. Olivia looked at her with glazed eyes.

"What are you talking about? They'll find you and do terrible things to you," she said, voice quivering. Antonia gave her a reassuring smile.

"Today was terrible enough. They can't possible do any worse than what they did to you, Olivia," Antonia said. Olivia shook her head sadly.

"That's what Sally thought. Until they caught her. Now no one ever dares speak of Sally."

Antonia stared hard at Olivia. Finally, she spoke. "We have to try. Whatever happens, we have to try." She grabbed Olivia's hands and pulled her to her feet.

"Don't worry," Antonia whispered. "We'll get out of here alive."

Olivia lowered her head and cried.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Captured Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds