• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jenny and the Boys

Jenny and the Boys

Note, all characters in this story are fictional and over 18.

*

Alex and Zachary Phillups were breathing slightly heavy as they stared at the brightly lit monitor. The girl on the screen bent over showing off her ass and they knuckle bumped silently, both with raging hardons. Completely transfixed in the video they were watching, neither of them heard the sound of their younger sister Jenny coming home from school.

Alex and Zac are twins, currently 20 years old. Their sister is the epitome of hotness. She is 5'5, golden blonde hair, perky little B tits and an ass to die for... unfortunately no one at her school knew this. She constantly wore baggy clothes and didn't exactly know how to show off her curves like some girls did. She spent most of her time pent up in her room playing computer or xbox all day, being a total geek.

Jenny had made an A on her test, as was no suprise to her, and was running upstairs to tell her brothers when she stopped outside their door, hearing a low female moaning sound. She knew her brothers were both home so she doubted they had brought some hoity toity slut home from college. As she listened more she heard a mans voice saying "Take it you slut, take all of it" and she immediately knew they were watching porn on Alex's computer.

She opened the door cautiously, peeking in and seeing some slut on her back with her head between her ankles getting drilled hard, and there was a slight tingling sensation between her legs. As she opened the door alittle more Alex and Zac noticed the change in lighting and immediately spun around, shutting off the monitor.

"Hey sis" Zac smiling in an urbane manner, hoping she hadn't seen what was on the monitor.

Quickly Alex said "How was school little sis?"

Jenny paused, knowing they were trying to hide the fact that they were watching porn. She slowly walked in and sat down on their bed.

"Um... well it was ok. I made an A on my test", she said with a smile.

Alex smiled as well "thats good jen"

Jenny wiggled slightly, the dampness in her panties rising just knowing her brothers were watching porn. She had always been attracted to them but they were always so damn overprotective she never even got the chance to really tell them how she felt.

Zac asked with a concerned look on his face "Jen, is everything ok?"

Jenny stared both of them down in the eyes and in the calmest least shakiest voice she could she replied "well, I saw what you guys were watching" she paused momentarily losing the courage to continue, then looked back up "and i was wondering if i could... maybe watch too?"

Zac and Alex were shocked into utter silence, both completely confused about the fact that their little baby sister had actually just asked them if she could watch some porn with them.

Zac, finally getting over his loss for words replied "Well, i don't see anything wrong with it, do you Alex?" Alex shook his head quickly and it was decided.

Spinning around they turned the monitor back on and resumed the video, their sister still sitting on the bed peering over their shoulders. Several minutes into the video the sexual tension in the room was so thick you could it with a knife. Jenny had moved into Zac's lap, and kept wiggling trying to control her horniness from the images flashing on the screen, and on top of that Zac's rod kept poking her ass lightly, and as much as he tried to hold it back she felt it.

Finally the video ended and they sat there in silence for a couple of moments. Slowly Jenny got off of Zac's lap and stood infront of both of them, shaking slightly. She asked in a small trembling squeeky voice "Um... could i maybe... see one for real?" she blushed a deep red and quickly looked down, the heat between her legs temporarily subsiding. Alex and Zac were even more shocked than before. Alex whispered "She is inexperienced should we just let her look?" Zac quickly replied "She is our sister dude".

"So she is fucking hot, and my dick is dieing to get out." Alex retorted. Zac nodded his head in agreement to that so they turned back and looked at Jenny.

Jenny, still looking down blushing a deep shade of red was trying not to just run out of the room from embarassment. Alex and Zac looked at her, and she returned the gaze unsteadily. Zac said "Well sis, have you ever seen a di- er penis before"

Jenny smiled slightly, anxious about what her brothers were thinking about her. "You can call it a dick Zac. And no... i haven't had a boyfriend." She said this with a hint of sadness".

Alex stood up. "Very well, we will let you look, but no touching. You are still our sister and it is wrong."

Jenny gasped realizing they had just said yes. Slowly they both stood up and unbuckled their belts and sure enough dropped their pants and boxers in one push. In front of her stood two 8 inch long dicks, throbbing noticeably.

She quickly knelt down to take a closer look, and Alex and Zac reminded her just looking no touching, but Jenny was some where else. To her they were amazing, throbbing pulsing masses of man meat. Making her hornier than she already was she slowly reached out with both hands and took one dick in each hand. As soon as her skin connected with them it was like lightning for both her and her brothers.

Zac and Alex looked at each other but they were so horny they were in no mood to stop her. She quietly started tugging on them, obiously not experienced at all so Alex said "J-jen, rub it more smoothly instead of little jerks, and use the precum coming out at the tip to lube it up."

Jenny was a fast learner and soon was jerking them at a considerable speed. Her brothers stamina was weakening and both of them were breathing heavy. Knowing they were about to blow she slowed down and asked meekly. "Does it feel good?" Zac was breathing to hard and totally in a haze to answer but Alex gasped yes, his man meat throbbing in his baby sister's hand.

She noticed how shiny they were and all of the sudden the incredible urge to taste their velvety skin overtook her. She slowly moved her head to her left and licked the tip of Zac's dick, causing a small spurt of precum to splash her cheek. She liked the taste of her brothers, not salty but not sweet, a nice mixture. She slowly wrapped her lips around Zac's throbbing prick and started sucking.

Alex started moving her hand for her and soon she was stroking and sucking two dicks. Zac groaned and said "Jen use your tongue on the b-bottom". She did just that, wrapping her tounge around the first 5 inches of Zac's long cock. "Jen if you keep doing that I am not going to be able to hold it." And without another word she started sucking harder, pushing Zac's tip past her tonsils and deep throating him.

Zac's face reddened and as she pulled the dick out she asked "Am I doing ok-" Mid sentence Zac's thick sticky wad flew from is piss hole and splattered against his sisters face. She quickly pushed her mouth onto his tip, taking the next 5 spurts in her mouth, but just the sight of seeing his brother cum on his sister was enough for the damn to burst on Alex's cock so while Jennny was sucking the sperm out of Zac's testicles the right side of her face was getting splattered with 6 sticky ropes of cum from her other brother.

Jenny, not knowing what to do with the cum simply held in her mouth, then finding out she liked the tasted swallowed. Watching his sister swallow his cum made another spurt shoot out onto her face and both Zac and Alex were spent, falling back into their chairs. Jenny, horny as hell quickly slid her fingers inside her pants, sliding 2 fingers into her sopping wet panties. Zac and Alex watches as their sister fingered herself like a maniac.

Finally after a mind blowing orgasm she gathered herself turning bright red and fleeing the room, her brothers cum dripping off her face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jenny and the Boys

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 304 milliseconds