• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Training Ch. 15

Training Ch. 15

Was Dhea knocked up? She was sure that she was. After all Bobby had spewed his seed into her fertile womb so many times she lost count during that week she spent with him. She would get a test kit from the drug store and check on Monday morning.

Meanwhile Bobby was now back home and if things went as they were set up currently he would be with Bonnie on Monday. She was ready, oh so ready for him to come to her home and again fuck her all week. While she loved having Jane, Bobby's mom, as a lover too, she needed a strong hard cock and Bobby surely had that for her.

The fact that he was Jane's son was even better because before long she was planning to have them both working to please her body and she would do the same for them. Bonnie had plans to talk with Jane on Monday about her and Bobby both meeting with her for a night of raw sex.

Meanwhile Jane would enjoy her son over the weekend and then meet with her best friend together with Dhea to rearrange their schedule with Bobby.

She was very concerned that the other two women were draining her son much too much and she was about to change their time and the number of days he would be spending with them.

Bobby was willing to do his best to keep these three ladies satisfied as best he could. But fucking three sexually starved women for a week each was a task even he was thinking he couldn't keep going with. They were all just too hungry to feel his beautiful young hard cock inside them and feeling his cum pumping into them and fill their pussy holes.

He was sure that over the weekend his mother and he would had sex but it would have to be done with time for him to recover fully before she was at it again with him.

While he rested Jane called the other two ladies and told them that they would not have Bobby again until they met with her and re-established a new schedule for him. The meeting was set for Monday at 5PM at her home. Then she made dinner for her son.

Bobby had rested for about three hours and Jane was wondering if it was long enough for him and if he was ready to make love to her again. She had a surprise for her son tonight. It was something that she felt he would love and it might just make him hard for her again tonight. She set the table and gave Bobby his dinner.

As Bobby sat at the dinner table Jane excused herself and went to the bedroom. She changed into a beautiful pale blue shortie top that showed her ample breasts and red hard nipples. It had one single tie at the valley between her large breasts which went undone would open the top completely for her son to love her body especially her tits. Jane knew Bobby loved playing with her tits and nipples. It ended at about two inches above her crotch around her pelvis and showed her pussy completely.

Then she smiled as she slipped on a very small "G" string pair of panties that was only an inch or two long and wide. The "G" was small and had a simple string that ran up her backside and connected to the one around her body. The top and the "G" string was only for show, it hid nothing of her body. Almost completely see thru she had purchased it especially for her son.

Then she put on some perfume making sure she put a drop on each inner thigh and fixed her hair like she knew her son liked it. When she felt she was ready Jane came back down to the kitchen.

Bobby heard her come into the room and when he looked up he saw his sexy beautiful mother dressed in the most erotic nightie he had ever seen. She walked towards him and stood right in front of him. "You like it Bobby? I got it especially for you baby", she told him.

He looked up at her and saw those big tits blocking a little of her face as she stood over him so close. He could feel her body heat and smell her perfume. He smiled and told her how very beautiful she looked.

"God yes mom, you look so beautiful. But I'm so tired tonight. I hope I can please you like you want to be pleased", he said as he reached for her hips.

She let him pull her body into his face and felt him mouth touch her pelvis. The thrill of his mouth so close to her "G" string and her pussy made Jane shiver. She wrapped her arms around his head and hugged him even tighter to her body.

Bobby's face was only a few inches from the top of the "G" string and he could smell her musk and perfume together as he turned his face into her body. She felt his tongue lick her body inches from her cunt and she shivered again.

"It's OK baby, it will be just fine if you can at least lick me tonight. I know you have had a great deal of sex these last few weeks and I only want you to enjoy me if you can. But you can just use your tongue on me if you would tonight sweetie and I'll love it", she said as she felt him kiss and lick around the top of her "G" string and pelvis.

He cupped her ass with both hands and pulled her even tighter to his face. Jane held him as he licked the sides of the "G" and then went to her inner thighs and finally she felt him lick up the "G" pressing his face harder into her heat! "Oh Bobby you don't know how good that feels. Pull the string out of the way. Lick my pussy directly baby. Lick mommy's pussy for her right here", she moaned as she felt his fingers lift and pull the "G" to the side.

Bobby covered her wet slit with his mouth and began to bath her with his tongue. "So good Bobby, you lick mommy's pussy so good", she said as she put one foot up on the table exposing her cunt even more to her son so he could get his mouth into it deeper.

Bobby flicked his tongue up and down her slit and she held his head and stroked his cheek as she felt the tip of the tongue lick back and forth across her hole and then into it. "Ahhhhh!!!! Yes!!!! That's it baby!! Oh God yes Bobby!! That's it baby; fuck my pussy with that beautiful tongue. Oh Bobby! Yes, that feels wonderful", she hissed and whispered at him as she felt his fingers spread her outer lips even wider now.

Bobby licked and sucked his mother's pussy until Jane felt she would fall. So she took his face and gently pulled it out from between her legs and then lowered her foot back to the floor. He looked up into her eyes and saw her smiled seeing his face covered with her wetness. She wiped his face with the napkin and then took his hand.

She pulled him up and they kissed and hugged. Then they walked towards the bedroom. Jane's ass swung back and forth as she walked up the stairs in front of her son. Bobby watched her shapely legs and ass swing back and forth covered only with the string of the "G" as she took the steps. His face was so close to her ass that he could still smell her musk from her excitement.

God he loved his mother so much. She was beautiful and now she was will to let him do anything he wanted with her including fucking her ass the last time. He now had taken all of her holes and he knew she loved and adored his cock and mouth.

As they entered the bedroom Bobby began to undress. Jane stopped him and asked: "Are you sure baby? I don't want to put any pressure on you tonight. It's Ok if you can't get hard Bobby. I just love what you were doing downstairs with your tongue and mouth."

Bobby striped and told her: "Well let's see mom. Let me try and if I get hard we'll do it. If not. I'll make you cum with my fingers, mouth and a toy. Would that be OK?"

She smiled and climbed on the bed. She laid back and crudely opened her thighs wide smiling and then her arms beckoning him to her body. Bobby moved over her and went back between her open legs. "Yes baby that's where you belong!" she cooed.

As she laid there watching her son, he paced his head on her upper thigh and looked directly at her pussy. "I love you Mom. I love everything about you. But I really love laying here on your thigh with your legs open and looking at your pussy and just licking and kissing it for you. It's so pretty and it smells and tastes better than anyone else's."

He kissed her open vagina lips and she felt his tongue go into her hole. She held his head again and stroked it and moved his hair out of the way so she could watch him eat her cunt. It was so good when he did it slow and gently and built her orgasm slowly for her. "Lick deep inside my pussy Bobby and please put a finger in there too! Yes that's it baby just like that. You're so good at this Bobby. Mommy loves how you lick her."

Bobby went to work on her pussy with his fingers and mouth. His fingers never stopped moving and working touching and fucking her hole. And his mouth moved around and over her clit and as she pulled the hood back for him exposing her hard little sex ball fully. Bobby covered it and sucked it gently with his mouth. She arched her back as his fingers went deep into her hole and his mouth moved up and sucked the clit.

He pumped her cunt with two fingers as his mouth sucked and his tongue flicked back and forth over the clit. His mother began to hump and hump and hump his face, slowly at first. But the faster Bobby used his fingers and sucked the faster Jane's body reacted and she humped faster and faster on them.

His tongue was like a snake moving back and forth and then up and down as he coated her clit completely! Then he would suck it and it was driving her wild. She pinched her nipples and pulled on them as she played with her tits. Jane just kept saying over and over again: "Oh Bobby! Oh Bobby! Oh Bobby!"

Bobby didn't reply he kept on working his mother's pussy until he felt and saw her lift her ass up off the bed and begin fucking his face as she cried out with lust:" OHHHH GOD YES Bobby, I'm Cumming!"

Then she came all over his face, dripping her cum into his mouth. Bobby held his hands under his mother's ass and kept her elevated up off the bed as he continued to lick her clip rubbing his face back and forth across her cunt. His fingers held her up and his thumbs spread her lips wide as his mouth devoured her cunt.

Bonnie screamed and held his head and fucked it wildly. "More baby! Mommy needs more of your mouth! Lick me Bobby! Lick me, lick me and make me cum again please baby. Lick, lick, lick me!"

Bobby knew what his mother wanted and needed and he was going to please her and keep on pleasing her. As Jane's ass fell to the bed again his mouth never stopped, he reached to the side and picked up the vibrator and moved it to her open pussy hole. She felt the silver head pressing against her opening and she moved a little so it would enter her. She let Bobby move it and control it this time. Soon he had it fully inside her and as he started to fuck her she moved with it. He loved to see that happen. He loved to watch her body react to the toy fucking her.

Bobby watched his mother's body as he stopped licking her cunt and began to work the toy in and out of her cunt. He loved to see her fucking the toy back as her body was on fire. He watched as she lifted her hips and pushed her pelvis up trying to get more and more of the vibrator into her hole. "So good! So good baby! Fuck me. Drive me wild baby you! Drive me crazy. Fuck me.", she almost yelled it at him.

He sat up now and watched as he used different movements on his mother's pussy. The toy was doing its job and he loved to see her cum and cum and cum for him. He stopped counting the orgasms at five but as long as she didn't stop him he kept pushing it in and out of her hole. He could feel his cock growing with each minute that passed.

Bobby's cock was hard enough to fuck her but he was enjoying what he was doing to her with the toy to much to stop. He loved to see his mother or any woman cum. He watched her body reacting to the climaxes as they came one at a time.

Jane was smiling. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open. She arched her back again and lifted her butt up off the bed once more as she cried out: "I'm cumming again Bobby! Oh God yes, you make me feel so good."

He had her legs bent back now and both holes were showing for him. Then Bobby got an idea. As he pushed the vibrator all the way into her pussy, he took the thinner vibrator and coated it with KY like he did with the one in her pussy. Bobby slowly used it to enter her ass hole. Now with a toy in both holes he moved up next to Jane and offered her mouth his cock.

Jane smiled seeing it somewhat hard and opened her mouth and guided the head of her son's cock into her mouth with her hand. As Bobby worked both toys Jane began to suck his cock. "Oh fuck mom", Bobby said as her lips covered the cock head and applied pressure as she started to suck.

The thin vibrator in Jane's butt was turned on and then her son turned on the one in her pussy. Jane felt the movement of the toys and moaned as she sucked. Finally Jane cried out and held his cock as she lifted up and went wild fucking them. She popped the cock out of her mouth and just cried: "Fuck yes!!!!!!!"

Bobby didn't wait, He was hard enough to fuck now and he moved quickly between his mother's legs. He pulled the toy out of her cunt and inserted his hard cock. Leaving the toy in her ass, he could feel the vibrations as well as Jane could feel them and it helped to stimulate his cock even more. His cock grew harder and thicker inside her pussy tunnel.

It didn't take long for Jane to lift her legs higher and tell her son she wanted his cum "Fill me baby! Fuck me and give mom your sweet cum" she whispered in his ear as she held him down on top of her with her legs over them both.

With the toy pleasing her ass and Bobby's cock, Jane worked with Bobby to fuck him like she knew he liked. Again and again he thrust his cock deep into his mother's cunt hole and again and again Jane lifted up to receive it.

They fuck a long time. Jane was drained but she wouldn't stop until she felt Bobby shoot his seed into her one last time tonight. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and drove his cock into her hole. She would be sore tomorrow but tonight she gave him everything she had. Bobby rammed and pounded his mother cunt as hard and fast as he could. Again and again he heard her sigh and felt her breath on his neck as he drove the air out of her lungs as he fucked her as hard as he could.

It went on for a while as she felt his balls slapping her ass again and again. The sound in the room was a sound of lovers' bodies pushing against each other and then releasing.

Finally lifted up and looked down into his mother's loving eyes. She told him: "Oh Bobby my lovely boy! Let me feel you cum in me. Cum for me Bobby. Cum in your mother and feel the pleasure. Cum baby! Let me feel it. Get your release baby!"

Bobby loved how his mother talked to him so lovingly and gently as they fucked together. As she talked Bobby grew closer and closer towards his orgasm. Then he arched his back and shoved his cock deep into her and held it as she squeezed his dick and felt it thumping as cum pumped out the head and into his mother womb! "So good mom! God it feels so good", he moaned as he emptied his nuts into her cunt.

"Yes baby! Yes do it. Feel it make it a good one", she told him as she held her son tight feeling his seed pumping into her body!

When it was over Jane held her son on top of her and just let him lay there. He fell asleep as she stroked his neck and back. His cock finally deflated completely and fell out of her and then his cum began to leak out too.

Gently as she could Jane rolled her son off of her body and covered him. They slept. The next morning she got up let him a note telling him that Bonnie and Dhea would be there at 5PM to talk about a new schedule.

He slept for hours and finally woke up around 2 PM. They ate and talked and soon it was 5Pm. Bonnie was on time but Dhea was 15 minutes late. She had purchased a test kit and asked to use Jane's bathroom. When she peed on the test strip it came back negative! "Shit", she said, "I was sure it was positive.

She decided she would to get another test kit after this meeting to make sure. .

When they all sat down and had some wine Jane told them that Bobby just couldn't keep up with the pressure on him to satisfy all of them. Jane made a suggestion of three days a week, either Monday Wednesday and Friday, or Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday, or Wednesday Thursday and Friday. She wanted Bobby to have the weekends off. She also said she would not have a week but would see if he was OK to be with her on the weekend some of the time. That would mean Dhea and Bonnie would get to have sex with her son 3 days a week or 6 or 9 times a month depending on who had which week. That would be more actually than they would have with the current schedule. He would still have time off and the only time she would have sex with Bobby would be on the weekend if he was able to do it.

Jane knew Bobby would eat her pussy and use the toys and she felt he would give her his cock a few times. But the pressure would be off of him or at least like it was now.

Dhea didn't care as long as she could still pick the week she wanted. Bonnie told her it was OK with her. She was sure Bobby would come see her on his off days if he was horny. She would make sure he knew she would suck him a lot and even offer him her ass. She had done that with other lovers before and was a non virgin back there.

Jane told them that they would try this schedule and see how it worked for her son. Then as they were finishing Bobby came down the stairs in only his shorts. He didn't see the note Jane had left for him. Dhea and Bonnie both wanted him immediately. But Jane told him to sit down and she explained the new schedule. Then she told him that for tonight he would stay home.

Dhea told them she wanted the second and fourth week this month. Bonnie had the first week and third week. Jane told him she would have him on the weekends if he was OK to do it

When the ladies left Jane told Bobby the weekends would be like today was if he was up to it. Bobby smiled and told his mother he could eat her pussy for her anytime she wanted it. And with the toys and smelling her pussy while he licked it, he was sure he would get hard enough to give her what she wanted, his cock.

They kissed and held hands and went back to the bedroom. They turned on the TV and Jane just lie back in her son's strong arms between his legs and let him play with her breasts and nipples. Soon he had turned her to the side so he could suck on those big hard nipples. They were kissing and Bobby was holding her and she was stroking his cock as he sucked her nipples. The sex tonight would continue until they both fell asleep with her son's deflating cock again falling out of her cunt.

Jane knew this would be the way the weekends went. She was sure with Bobby seeing her and touching her and tasting her and using toys on her as he watched her climax that he would get hard enough to fuck her. Maybe once, maybe twice, maybe more, but she was happy and so was her son.

Monday Bobby went to Bonnie's house where he would learn that she was going to offer him her ass this week.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Training Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 785 milliseconds