• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Incest Birthday Ch. 07

An Incest Birthday Ch. 07

123

"It's about time you slowpokes got here!"

I looked around the tower of stuff in my hands to see a woman in about her early 40's smiling back at me. She was very pretty, standing at 5'4" with brown hair and hazel eyes and a nice set of breasts; she could have easily passed for 30.

"We didn't know how much longer you'd be, my husband Jim was just about to call you guys."

Just then a man came around the corner and put his hand on her shoulder, he must be Jim. "Hi, I'm Jim," he confirmed, I thought so.

He really didn't looked that aged either, he was about 6'2" with brown hair and blue eyes, and looked like Donny Osmond a little. All while I'm standing there looking at them, it never occurred to me that I don't know who they are. I was just about to ask when dad came up behind me and shook Jim's hand.

"How's it going Jim and Marie?"

"Everything's great, we just finished cleaning up for you, so we'll get out of your hair," Jim replied.

"Oh no you can stay a while cant you? I mean it's your cabin and I haven't introduced you to my family yet!"

Just as he said that mom and Rita came in with bags of groceries and sat them down on the floor. "This is my lovely wife Anna, my daughter Rita and my son Randy, they're twins." We all kinda muttered a shy hi.

"Hey everyone, it's nice to meet all of you! I'm your dads boss Jim, this is my wife Marie, our son isn't here, but our daughter is in the other room, honey could you come in here please?"

A few seconds later a girl walked into the room. "And this is my daughter Stephanie."

I whipped my head back around so fast I almost gave myself whiplash. "Stephanie?" I asked. When I did that my dad looked at me surprised, since he thinks I had sex with a girl named Stephanie. Rita's face went blank, and mom just smiled.

"Hey Randy, hey Rita!" Stephanie said as she hugged me then Rita. "You guys are staying here? Oh man you're gonna have so much fun there's a lot of stuff to do here!"

"Well it looks like the kids already know each other, this could be fun," Marie said.

"That's why I called you out here Stephanie; you mind sticking around for the day?" Jim asked.

She smiled as she looked at Rita and I, "no I don't mind, that way I can get back in the pool."

"Then it's settled, we'll stay until tonight," Jim said.

I looked at Stephanie who was grinning at me as she walked away, and then over at Rita who had her arms crossed and a "what the hell" look on her face, this is going to be a long, awkward day.

We brought the rest of the food and our clothes in the cabin and put everything up. When we finished our dad's boss and his wife were giving our parents a tour of the cabin. Everything about the cabin was huge; the kitchen, the living room area, the dining room, all of it, huge. Stephanie showed us to the room we were sleeping in. It had a queen size bed and two nightstands on either side of the bed with one lamp on the far side nightstand, one big dresser, a curtained window over the bed, and a desk and chair next to the door, but no TV, great. We put our stuff in the room and Stephanie led us around the rest of the cabin. There was a hot tub, a sauna, a swimming pool, the biggest walk-in shower I've ever seen, and best of all, a game room. There was table hockey, table tennis, a foosball table, a basketball game, a pool table, and a bunch of arcade machines. Once we had seen that room, the tour was over.

We went straight to the Time Crisis shooter game and started blasting our way through the levels, Stephanie even joined in much to Rita's dismay, but I was in between them to avoid problems. When I died and reached for a quarter to put into the machine I noticed it was rigged for 25 lives, I knew then we would be in this room a lot. Once we finished that game we all got on the Daytona Speedway racing game, and we made a little bet that the losers had to do what the winner told them to do. I spun out and crashed on the last lap, and Rita tried to run Stephanie off the road and missed, crashing herself into a wall, so Stephanie won.

"Haha! You have to do what I say!" she gloated.

Neither Rita nor I were looking forward to what she would make us do. "Ok you won what do we have to do?" Rita asked impatiently.

"Hmmmm, I want to see you two kiss each other!"

Of all the things she could have said, we couldn't have asked for a better outcome, well, maybe one. We looked at each other and knew exactly what the other was thinking, that we wanted to kiss each other badly, but had to make it look like we wanted no part of it.

"What? Are you crazy that's my sister!" I said in the most innocent voice I could get.

"Yea I can't kiss my brother!" Rita added.

"That's my bet and you have to do it," Stephanie responded.

We looked at each other and took a deep breath, keeping the act going, and leaned in for a quick peck.

"No no no what was that?" you have to do it better than that! At least five seconds!"

"Yes" I thought to myself, she has no idea. This time we met halfway and closed our eyes as we shared a soft, satisfying kiss. Not trying to make it look obvious or anything we pulled back and acted out of place. "There happy? You can't tell anyone about this" I said and Rita agreed. She just looked at me with a grin on her face.

"That was fuckin hot! I wasted a perfectly good bet!"

"Yea well you should have used it on yourself," Rita said, to which Stephanie smiled a little. With that we went back to playing more games for who knows how long, and then we heard someone call us to breakfast and realized we had been playing for an hour and a half. Stephanie looked at me and winked as she left the room, which I'm pretty sure Rita saw, and as soon as she was gone Rita and I attacked each other in a full body caressing, tongue-twirling, hot and sweaty kiss.

"She better not try anything with you, I'm not gonna have anyone touching you but me,"

"Don't worry, she wont try anything with all of our parents around," I assured her. We kissed a little longer then regained our composure and went downstairs to eat.

We all sat at the table to eat, the two fathers on the ends, the mothers on one side, and us on the other. Once again I sat between Rita and Stephanie to minimize problems. We talked about anything and everything that came to mind while we ate, we talked about personal stuff, movies, music, the cabin, hiking, etc. I found out dad was/is a boxer, mom is a dancer (ballet, not exotic), Jim can speak 3 different languages, Marie can sing, and Stephanie does gymnastics (oh yeah), I'm pretty sure she said that for my enjoyment. As a demonstration she twisted her leg so it sat right in my crotch, I'd be lying if I said I didn't get turned on by her abilities, but I controlled myself, barely. When we all finished eating and cleaned up, dad pulled me to the side for a one on one talk.

"Is that the same Stephanie you had sex with in your room?"

I was tongue-tied since I was caught so off guard and he took that as a yes. "Don't bring that up at all today, if my boss finds out my son slept with his daughter who knows what he'll do."

"I know dad, I wouldn't jeopardize your job like that."

"Ok then, make sure she doesn't say anything either."

"Im already on top of it, I asked her to act like were just friends and she agreed," I lied. He breathed a sigh of relief, one I know he was waiting to release since we got here.

"Whew, now I can relax. I really hope she's worth it son, because if this blows up, there will be hell to pay." I nodded in understanding. "Oh, and by the way, nice!" he smirked and hit my shoulder. That's dad for you, hard ass one minute, and nice the other.

I smiled and we went our separate ways. That got me thinking about Rita and I. If he caught us what would he do? I decided not to worry about it since all his stress was because of Stephanie and enjoy myself. I walked into the living room to see everyone sitting in a place on the couches, and decided to join them. After a bit of talking we all decided we wanted to get in the swimming pool. Everyone found a place where they could change by themselves and one by one we all met up and went to the pool.

All the guys were wearing swim trunks as usual, the moms had on one piece bathing suits,(I'm guessing to keep it classy in front of the kids), but Rita and Stephanie had on two of the skimpiest two-piece bathing suits I have ever seen, it's a wonder no one said anything about them. One wrong jump in the pool and those tops were coming off, what a great sight that would be. We walked through the double doors that led to the pool and around the bend until we saw the pool, it was huge. It was about the size of a school swimming pool with a diving board and a slide and volleyball net down the middle of it. I wasted no time and did a cannonball right into the deep end. Rita jumped in right behind me and Stephanie behind her, the parents just climbed down the ladder or sat down and hopped in on the shallow end, like the old people they are. We messed around a lot, getting out jumping off the diving board, going down the slide; we were having a lot of fun. I grabbed Rita by the hips and did a "pick up and throw" across the water, but when I tried to do it to Stephanie, she just held onto me, pushing her breasts into my face and giggling, causing Rita to frown up with jealousy. I quickly let go, but she went underwater and lifted me up on her shoulders and threw me back in, the same thing Rita always does to me. Before things got crazy, I told Rita to follow me out of the pool. Our mother had gotten out and was walking around to the deep end, so we ran up behind her and grabbed her.

"Hey mom, where you going?" I said sounding as creepy as I could.

"What are you doing?" she asked half-laughing and half scared.

"Were going for a little, swim!" Rita said mysteriously.

We carried her to the pool and just before we jumped in mom let out a loud helpless scream as we all went into the water. When we came up everyone was laughing and clapping, and it made Rita forget all about Stephanie for the moment. While we were play wrestling in the water and I accidently grabbed one of moms tits while I was picking her up, she giggled like a little girl and whispered "in due time honey" as she went underwater. Seconds later I felt her hand rubbing my cock underwater through my shorts, even though the water was cold, I was definitely getting horny; so much that I needed a release. When I snapped out of my daze I realized mom was nowhere to be found, seconds later she rose up from underwater and sat up on the edge of the pool with just her feet in the water, looking for something to dry her hair with.

"We don't have any towels out here," mom said looking to dry her hair. Perfect timing.

"No worries mom, Rita and I will go get some for everyone." With that last statement I grabbed Rita and we headed to the bathroom to get the towels, and something else.

The second we were in the bathroom we were kissing like horny teenagers (haha how ironic).

"Oh god Rita I need you now!" I said in between kisses.

"Me too, I've been so horny all day and we haven't had any time to ourselves yet."

"Well then we better make the most of this time alone."

She started to take off her bikini bottoms when I stopped her. "No leave them on," I said as I pulled my shorts down revealing my hard cock. I moved her panties to the side as she leaned up against the wall sticking her ass out at me, and drove right into her. We both let out a loud grunt but quickly got ourselves under control so no one would hear us. It felt different fucking her with clothes on, but very satisfying nonetheless as I held her hips and thrust into her.

"Harder, harder! Fuck me Randy! Oh god don't stop fucking me!"

"Fuck yeah keep talking dirty to me! It makes me want to fuck you even harder!" I responded.

It felt great fucking her from behind like that, but I wanted to feel her whole body against mine, so I turned her around, picked her up, and sat her on my cock. She went to scream but I immediately kissed her and she moaned into my mouth. I held her ass in place as she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my ass. Her moans were getting louder and louder the harder I fucked her so I slowed my pace so she could quiet down. She bit my lower lip and she ground her hips into me, causing me to lose my balance for a split second. When I recovered, I went back to fucking Rita for all I was worth. A minute later we heard a sound we both dreaded at that moment, Stephanie was looking for us. Rita hopped down and fixed her swimsuit while I pulled my pants up and grabbed some towels off the shelf and threw them at her. I took some myself and wet one of them in the sink, and then threw it in the dirty clothes hamper in the bathroom just as Stephanie walked in.

"What's taking you guys so long?"

"We couldn't find the towels in none of the closets, so we came in here to check, we grabbed them and realized we tracked water all over the floor, so we mopped it up with a towel," I said, hoping she'd buy it.

"Good thing you cleaned it up, my mom would freak if you didn't," Rita and I looked at each other happy we weren't caught, but disappointed we didn't get to finish. We took the towels and reluctantly went back to the pool.

When we got back to the pool the adults were playing volleyball, which is until we jumped in and splashed them all. "So much energy to use doing nothing," dad said.

"It's better than using what little energy we do have trying to play volleyball," Rita smirked.

Marie smirked at this. "You think you kids can take us?"

"Of course we can! We'd wipe the floor with you!" Stephanie responded.

When she said that Jim got a look of excitement on his face. "Ok then how about a little bet, we play to 21, the losers have to make dinner for the winners, deal?"

We looked at each other and smirked, "deal!" we said in unison. "Since were so old, you wont mind if it's four on three will you?" mom asked.

"It could be eight on three, we'd still win!" I joked.

"Ok, let's get it going then," dad said. We set up the parameters and rules and started the game.

We didn't know it, but we had been set up. The first couple points into the game we find out not only were the parents good, but they're dam good. They were setting each other up, spiking, diving, and lifting each other out of the water, while all we were doing was hitting it back over the net. They were killing us by ten before we regrouped and came back to tie the game at 18. The game was deadlocked for a while before we got the edge 20-19. We took a page out of their book, I hit the ball to Stephanie, and she hit it straight up in the air, then I grabbed Rita and threw her at the ball and she spiked it right into the only spot no one was at, and we won.

"Haha yea! We won! Whoo-hoo!" we shouted while doing random fight moves in the water.

"You all look like rejected power rangers," dad said and we laughed.

"Well I guess we owe you kid's dinner," Jim added.

"Yep, and we know exactly what we want," Rita grinned.

"We can discuss that later, first let's get out and get this chlorine washed off of us," Marie said. We all grabbed a towel, dried off a little and headed to the walk-in shower.

Now we knew going in the walk-in shower was big, but we didn't think this big. You could fit 30 people in there comfortably, and still have room to spare. We decided it would be easier to keep our swimsuits on and wash up Juwanna Mann style (for those who haven't seen the movie, that means with clothes on), that way we could all go at once. Everything was fine at first, but then Stephanie took off the spray head and used it as a hose on me, which prompted me to spray her back. Rita saw this and her face frowned up, so she took off her spray head and blasted Stephanie. When Stephanie tried to get her back, she missed and sprayed mom in the back, which triggered a water fight in the shower. Everybody was spraying whoever they saw, people were teaming up against other people, and some even ran around the shower to avoid getting caught. When dad and Marie fell in the middle of everyone they got ganged up on. Everyone was coppin feels on everyone else I'm surprised it didn't turn into a big orgy, probably because noone made it obvious. This went on for about fifteen minutes before we decided we had enough and got out.

"I gotta tell you, I haven't had this much fun in a long time," Jim said.

"I know! You guys are really fun to be around!" Marie added.

Mom looked over at them and smiled. "Yeah we'll definitely have to do this again."

Stephanie lit up when mom said that, which didn't go unnoticed on Rita. We chatted a little longer as we dried off, and then went to the same spots we went to earlier to change back into our regular clothes.

I walked into the living room to see the parents sitting and talking on the couch. I sat on the couch perpendicular to them and pulled out my PSP. I was really getting into the game when someone snatched it out of my hand, it was Stephanie.

"Whatcha playin? Looks fun," she asked holding it out of my reach.

"Give it back!" I said, but to no avail.

"Oh come on, take it from me!" she giggled.

The parents were looking at us snickering that she was getting the best of me, and I couldn't have that. I jumped on her tickling her and sliding her all over the couch while she was laughing and screaming, until I finally got it back.

"That must've been fun," Rita said as she entered the room. Stephanie was really getting to her. I understood completely how she felt, I get jealous anytime anyone even looks at her, but Stephanie won't leave me alone, and I can't avoid her, some situation. I thought to myself change the subject and get the hell out of there.

"Wow I'm getting hungry!" I said almost obvious.

"Yea I think it's about time we had our victory meal," Stephanie added.

The parents all sighed, and Jim stood up, "ok what do you want to eat?"

"Nothing really, just some chicken, macaroni and cheese, a nice salad, and for dessert, chocolate cake," Rita said grinning.

Mom looked at all of us wide-eyed, "dam you fatty's that's a lot of food!"

"There are four of you, I'm sure it won't be a problem," I said poking at their misery.

"Ok give us ten minutes and we'll get started," dad said. As I got up to leave Stephanie gave me a little slap on the ass, which made Rita turn in her seat. I pretended like I didn't notice and went to the game room, a few minutes later Rita came in behind me.

"What the hell does she think she's doing? I have half a mind to go down there and break her pretty little hands!"

I quickly closed the door so no one would hear. "Shhh calm down! You don't want anyone hearing us do you?"

"I can't calm down! She's touching all over you and smiling in your face, I just wanna rip her eyes out!"

"I know, I get the same way every time someone looks at you, I cant stand the thought of you being intimate with anyone, but we have to put our feelings aside, at least until they leave, we cant take the chance of them finding about us," I reasoned.

She took a deep breath and calmed down, "I'm sorry big brother, she just got me so worked up that's all."

"Don't worry about it, as long as were discreet about it, we shouldn't have a problem."

Immediately a grin came over her face, "you mean like we are right now?"

I smiled and pulled her into me as I kissed her. I cupped her ass in my hands and she stuck her tongue down my throat. I was getting lost in her embrace when approaching footsteps brought us back to reality, guess who it was.

We quickly separated and stepped on the DDR machine that was in front us just as she came in.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Incest Birthday Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds