• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Quebec BBWs Like Black Men!

Quebec BBWs Like Black Men!

The name is Jean-Louis Bernard. You can call me J.B. Everyone does. I'm a big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec. By day, I drive a Cab all around the City. At night, I take classes at Concordia University. I'm one semester away from obtaining my Master's degree in Business Administration. I moved to the City of Montreal, Quebec, from my native town of Cap-Haitien in Northern Haiti. That was almost six years ago. I was twenty years old at the time. These days, I'm happily married to a sexy Quebecoise lady named Anneke Mathieu. My wife recently celebrated her thirty-first birthday. She works as a Schoolteacher in Montreal-Nord. We have twin sons, Petion and Joey, and our lives are basically okay.

A lot of my relatives were stunned when I fell in love with a towering, chubby and big-bottomed, blonde-haired and green-eyed French Canadian woman a few months after I moved to the City of Montreal. I've only dated Black women before. I wasn't into White women. They seemed good only to get Black guys in trouble if you asked me. Fortunately for me, Anneke wasn't like that. She grew up in the heavily Haitian section of Metropolitan Montreal known as Montreal-Nord. She spoke Haitian Creole. And she had a thing for Haitian men. Her relatives were aware of her preference and had given up on changing her mind. Anneke publicly dated Haitian men, and didn't hide it.

The thing about my family which surprises me is the double standard by which they operate. My older half-sister Sabrina has lived in the City of Montreal her whole life and she mainly dates Hispanic men and White men, never Black men. Yet whenever she sees a Black man with a White lady, she calls him a sell-out. Sometimes to his face. See the double standard? I tell my sister that she is racist but she doesn't seem to realize it. Black women like to have their cake and eat it too, man. They feel like they can date whatever race they want but frown when they see Black guys doing the same thing. Whatever. I'm all about living my life. Not focusing on racial politics.

My dear Anneke was a couple years older than me at the time we met. She was just finishing her program at the University of Montreal. This tall, busty, chubby and big-bottomed White lady intrigued me. Like many Haitians living in the Confederation of Canada, I'm not exactly in love with White folks. The nations of Europe and North America continue to make the Republic of Haiti pay for defeating White slave owners and their armies centuries ago and remaining independent since then. I know they've had their hand in stalling the development and political stability of the Haitian Nation. They've got their double agents in the Haitian government. Fools who are eager to sell out their people for foreign money. Whatever.

Yeah, I was really surprised when I found myself liking Anneke, the French Canadian woman with the biggest ass I've ever seen on a White female. Not only did she speak Haitian Creole but she knew the history of the Haitian people and seemed to respect our culture. I found that quite strange. In my experience with White men and White women, they don't respect the cultures or ways of people of color. Even when you see a White guy with a Black woman or an Asian woman, he still considers himself superior to them by virtue of his color and culture. That kind of arrogance seems bred in the blood and bone. I honestly didn't think White folks could stop being racist even if they tried.

Well, I was in for a surprise. Anneke surprised me, folks. This lady had tons of Haitian friends. And she fought the School Board of Montreal to be allowed to teach in both French and Haitian Creole to bilingual students from the Caribbean community. And the School Board relented. Mirelle's devotion to her Haitian students and her loyalty to the Haitian community of Montreal surprised me. I see a lot of White guys with Black women and White women with Black guys. I always tell myself that at the end of the day, those White folks who date outside their race will sell out their non-White partner in a heartbeat if they had to. I wasn't raised to trust White folks, man. I'm a Haitian guy from the Old Country. Yet even I had to admit that Anneke seemed different from the rest of her imperialistic race.

Little by little, the sexy Quebecoise wore me down, man. When I first got to Montreal, I only hung out with Haitian men and Haitian women. And I didn't care to associate with White folks from the French Canadian world. I was polite to them in my interactions with them, that's about it. The only time you saw me talk to one of them was at work or if I needed some information. I lived in the Haitian enclave of Montreal-Nord and I didn't feel like leaving. Little did I know that a certain Quebec woman who was fascinated by me wanted to invade both my part of town and my comfort zone, because she wanted me. I'll say this about White women. They are certainly persistent in their pursuit of men. She asked me out to dinner and took me to a nice restaurant. And she actually paid for everything. I was stunned. I really wasn't used to dealing with women like Anneke, man. Seriously. What was her game?

As we sat at dinner, Anneke looked me straight in the eyes and told me she found me good-looking. I'm six-foot-two by 270 pounds. My skin is Black as midnight. I've got long dreadlocks. The Black women I ran into in the City of Montreal seemed to prefer light-skinned Black guys. Why was this White woman so drawn to me, the Blackest man in the City? I don't know. I honestly don't. Still, I had to admit that I was flattered by her attention. Also, as we spoke, I found her intelligent and charismatic. And I told her she was beautiful. When she heard that, she blushed. Anneke told me she was surprised that I found her sexy. She stood five feet eleven inches tall barefoot and weighed well over two hundred pounds. Damn close to three hundred. She was a chubby and homely-looking White chick in a world that worshiped skinny blondes. I took her hands in mine and kissed them. My actions surprised me. Anneke smiled at me, touched by my gesture. Next thing I knew, she kissed me.

They say the first kiss is the most special one. I had to agree. After that passionate kiss, I took Anneke home and fucked her properly. The chubby Quebecoise surprised me in the bedroom, man. She knelt before me as I sat on my king-sized bed, pulled down my pants and sucked on my nine-inch, uncircumcised Black dick. She licked my dick head and sucked at my balls. When I came, she drank my seed. Gulped it all down like it was nothing. In return, I laid her naked on my bed, admiring her voluptuous body. Like many big chicks, she felt kind of self conscious about her weight. I told her that where I'm from, big women are the epitome of beauty. She liked the sound of that, and loosened up. I spread her big sexy thighs and gave her hairy pussy a good licking. I licked and fingered Anneke's snatch like there was no tomorrow, making her squeal in delight.

After a while, I put on a condom and fucked her. Yep. I raised her big sexy legs in the air and thrust my dick deep into her pussy. I slammed her hard, fucking her roughly. Anneke screamed lustfully and urged me to fuck her harder. And believe me, I did. Later that night, she gave me a special treat. Anneke got on all fours and spread her big ass wide open. I stared into her asshole. Pretty obvious what she wanted. Grinning, she handed me a bottle of lotion and told me to use it well. I smeared some all over her asshole, then pressed my dick against her backdoor. With a smooth thrust, I penetrated her asshole. Anneke moaned as I fucked her in the ass. I had never fucked a woman in the ass before. Most Haitian women I know would tear a Haitian man to pieces if he asked them for anal sex. Anneke seemed to love it. She spread her big White ass cheeks wider and urged me to fuck her harder. I plunged my dick into her asshole, filling it with my rod. We went at it until I came, and so did she. It was an absolutely fucking amazing experience!

Yeah, my Anneke and I had definite sexual chemistry. We fell in love with each other. She was determined to help me succeed in Montreal. Anneke helped me get into Concordia University, where I started my studies in business while working odd jobs here and there. Later, after we got hitched, I became a Permanent Resident of Canada. When our sons were born, I was one happy camper. This year, I will become a Citizen of the Confederation of Canada. I'm happy, folks. This woman taught me a lot about love, and human relations. She makes me happy. I love my life. I love my wife. And I absolutely love Montreal, the best City in the world.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Quebec BBWs Like Black Men!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 701 milliseconds