• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kevin Makes a Choice Ch. 01

Kevin Makes a Choice Ch. 01

The day started out like any other day. I came downstairs for breakfast before I made my way to school. My mother was already in the kitchen in her nightie, he smooth legs driving me wild as usual. I don't think She had any clue how much she really drove me crazy. I was in my jeans, T-shirt and hoodie, I stood a good 8 inches above her tiny 5'2 frame. I came in behind her and hugged her closely smelling her perfume, staring down her gown to her 34c chest, getting hard. I rubbed my cock against her back and I swear I heard he gasp. I make way out of the house with a piece of toast in my mouth.

"You have a good day, Kevin," She said to me, " and Happy Birthday!!"

"Thanks Mom, I will, and please make sure I have great time when I get home from school."

"I will, baby, don't worry.", She smiled at me.

I smiled back. Little did she know I planned on making her my present. What better way to celebrate my 18th birthday than to have my mom usher in my manhood.

I thought about her all day during school. Chemistry was a blur. All I could think about was her, in her size 1 mini skirt, some "fuck me" pumps and a tight halter top. This image raced through my mind, and I couldn't control getting hard during class and wlaking through the halls. I noticed I got stared at by most of the girls, and probably a guy or two. During lunch, I had to run off campus to play with my 9 inch cock thinking about mom's mouth going down on me. I so want her to be my first, and I am going to do that when I get home from school.

3 o'clock came slowly. I bolted out of school so fast that day it made heads turn. I got home and mom was there in her tight shorts, bare feet and tight t-shirt which read, "My Boyfriend is out of Town". Little did she know how wrong she was. Her future boyfriend was going to take her later that night, by force in needed.

"Hey, Kevin, you're home early." she said to me.

"Hi, mom. You are looking very nice today." I said as I walked by and "accidentally" rubbed my hands against her ass.

She gave me a quizzical look as I past her, with an odd smile on her face. I smiled back and had to adjust my cock in my pants. I think she noticed because I saw her blush as she turned away.

"So what are your plans for my 18th mom? What do you have planned?" I asked.

"Nothing much, baby, just dinner at a place of your choosing. I will wear my good dress and heals, you put on your tie and dress clothes and we will make a night of it, and then a movie. If we stay out too late I will excuse you from school tomorrow."

"That sounds wonderful, but mom?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Could you wear your mini with those red pumps and a tight top? Just for me." I smiled wickedly at her as I asked.

She was taken aback, but smiled. " Yes, baby, I think I can do that. For you."

She smiled and turned and walked away. I couldn't control myself and gave her ass a good hard swat. She made a light gasp but didn't move away. She turned slightly and grabbed the back of the couch and stuck her ass out. I swatted it again.

"Now go and get dressed, mom." I ordered her. This sense of power made me stand taller, and sent a rush through me like I have never experienced before and made my cock throb. She responded like a good girl and walked upstairs.

"Yes, Sir." She said as I watched her walk away. I think she was feeling about me the same way I had been feeling about her for years. If she does, that would be great, if not, I guess I would have to force her to feel that way.

I went upstairs after her and went to my room. I changed into my black dress slacks, button up shirt, nice Jerry Garcia tie, dress shoes and jacket. As I finsihed getting dressed I could hear her turning the water off to her shower. I made a decision to start the process of making her mine.

I walked into her room, and sat down on her bed while she was drying off. She walked into the room sans a towel, completely nude. She looked at me, and startled a bit. " What are you doing her?" She asked me, rather annoyed and slightly frightened.

"I thought I would just come in and see you before dinner, Jan." I used her first name which made her recoil a little.

She looked at me, " I am your Mother, Kevin, you will not call..." she started to trail off as I got off of her bed and pushed her down over the bed, her arms going out and leaning over. I pulled my arm back and gave her ass a hard smack. She groaned, so I hit her a second and third time. She stayed like that while I talked.

"No, Jan, tonight you are not my Mother, you are my date, and by my date, I mean MINE, completely mine, in all ways. Do you understand?" I swatted her ass again.

"But Kevin..." I swatted her again.

She then hung her head and nodded.

This was going to be a good night. I was going to become a man, as she was going to be mine.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kevin Makes a Choice Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 584 milliseconds