• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Thul Pa Ch. 06

Thul Pa Ch. 06

12

Chapter 06: The Transformation

He got out of bed and threw on a t-shirt and a pair of cotton shorts. 'What the hell are they doing up there?' he thought as he opened his bedroom door and walked down the hall to the base of the stairs. 'Whatever it was they broke is going to get tacked onto their bill in the morning. I don't care how cute she is, something that makes that much noise when it breaks can't be cheap.'

As he got to the top of the stairs he stopped and listened. There wasn't as much of a commotion going on in the guestroom as he expected. He heard a lot of rustling and muffled sounds, voices. 'Well,' he thought as he put his hand on the doorknob, 'I'm already here and I'm sure they heard me storm up the stairs so I may as well just get it over with.' He turned the porcelain knob, opened the door and stood with his mouth hanging open.

"What the hell ..." He felt flushed and had to take a step back as he took in the scene on the bed. The king sized mattress was dwarfed by a pulsating voluminous puddle of fuzz, churning and shuddering over and around itself. He saw a hand slip out of the frizzy mound, it's fingers outstretched and quivering, and slowly disappear back into the inky cloud, pulled back into the lushness by long curly strands that slithered out from the side of the heap of fur.

He swung his arm behind him reaching for the door frame, all the while keeping his eyes on the bed and the incredibly soft mound that draped down to the floor in thick rivulets. It rose and fell steadily, like a fuzzy lung or heart, beating with purpose. As he watched it heave and sway the fluff parted slightly at the edge of the mound closest to him, and as it spread more and more he could make out smooth flesh underneath the wispy curls. It was the crease of an ass, clenching underneath the plump fur cocoon. He stopped trying to find the door handle and looked on as a tuft of pubic hair broke free of the sheathe covering the bed, the stiffened locks steadily and gingerly caressing what appeared, due to the sheer mass of fluff that obscured the bed, a small vagina.

He finally realized he was looking at ... at what? A huge mantle of dense, frizzy fur with his two guests wrapped inside, trapped inside something that was fucking one of them and doing god-knew-what to the other. The black puffy fleece shuddered and pulled away from what was could see was her firm little ass, and as the curls welled up around her waist the lock of fur flopped out of her sex and disappeared into the blackness that was spilling closer and closer to his feet.

Without thinking he took a step towards the bed, and then another, and before he realized it he was standing with his thighs brushing up against the soft pile, his hands caressing the deep supple ridges of fuzz that encircled the exposed flesh on the bed. His fingers disappeared into the wispy, tiny curls and as he watched the fur creep up his wrists he felt his shorts slowly slide down his legs and rest at his feet. He stepped out of them and when he moved forwards a handful of black tresses looped around his cock and brought it flush with her glistening sex. Tugging at him, the fluffy locks of hair dipped the head of his penis inside of her a few times.

He moved forward and felt her sex swallow him completely. There were still only muffled sounds coming from within the pile of fleece on the bed and yet all he could think about was the fur he was kneading and that was now reaching across his hips and knitting itself around his waist. He thrust himself into her and wished the fuzzy blackness would wrap more of him in its soft embrace.

The space between his pelvis and hers filled in with the fine hairs and soon every piece of skin below his waist was surrounded by the delicate fluff. His movements quickened. His hands were buried in the blackness as he held her thighs, her sex tightened around his cock. He leaned back. His eyes were closed and his mind was lost in the wooly mass that filled the room and overwhelmed his senses, fondling his naked form like it was trying to sculpt him into a fleshy shape that would fit into its delicate, furry folds, hiding him away for safe keeping.

When the pygora-like tresses swallowed his arms all he wanted was to hug the edgeless mane, embrace whatever contour he could create with it, and cum into the mounds of teasing curls. The bliss he felt, the unimaginable softness of the hairy cloud that lapped at his flesh made him weak with delight. He no longer had control over his movements and found that all his weight was being supported by the black mass, and that it was rocking his back and forth into the girl he had seen briefly under the rousing fur. It held him off the floor ever so slightly and leaned him towards the curve of her back. His legs, torso and freshly enshrouded arms all seemed weightless to him as the thick hair guided his lovemaking. A shudder rippled throughout all of the fur, sending a wave of wriggling curls up his back.

His orgasm came upon him suddenly, and as he squeezed and gathered up the wispy coils his cum released in a long stream, his balls tightened as his ejaculation spurted out, the wave of ecstasy continuing right through him. The sensation of this unending ejaculation was like nothing he had felt before and caused him to cry out. The pain and pleasure of his orgasm gave him new strength, his hands gripping tightly around whatever they could find so he could thrust, pound his cock into her with all his might. He was still fucking her and the mountain of fur when the last of the silken curls knitted themselves over his exhausted flesh.

_

When he woke he was truly exhausted. He felt like he had been drowned slowly brought back to life. Every part of his body ached and it was a while before he could even open his eyes.

"Back from the dead, we see."

He turned his head and saw that his dark-haired guest was in bed beside him. She reached over and laid her hand on his chest.

"We were afraid we had taken in too much of you before we realized you were to be left whole."

As he focused on her, and as his head cleared, he noticed the same black fur that had enveloped him, caused him to basically rape a complete stranger simply because she was wrapped up in the lusciousness of its curls, rocked soothingly across the foot of the bed.

"What do you mean I was supposed to be left whole?" The fur brushed up against his calf and made him gasp, shudder in the bed beside her.

"We are becoming more and more aware of each other, me and this sweet bundle of fur that intrigued you so much when you came into the room. I am completely connected with it now, and share its needs and desires. One of its overwhelming needs is to feed -- that is what we were doing when you found us on the bed."

The black curls scooped themselves behind his thighs and slipped along the mattress and settled into the small of his back, wafting, massaging his skin continuously.

He thought about trying to get off the bed and running but lying next to her, pressed against her and wishing to be devoured again by the furry mass, he couldn't find the strength.

"You ate that guy?" he asked, shock mixed with puzzlement in his voice.

"We didn't eat him. It's hard to explain. The closest I can come to describing it is we absorbed him."

She smiled and wrapped the silky black hairs around him, pulling him closer, and tenderly pushed her tongue past his lips, forcing his mouth open, filling it completely. When she fell back onto her pillow she put her hand on his cheek and ran her thumb across his lower lip.

"You still look alarmed. Don't worry, he didn't suffer. In fact, I am positive that the more we assimilated him the more he enjoyed the process. As the incorporation progresses, he became increasingly connected to us and what we were feeling. And for us there is no greater enjoyment than the feast. By the time his life was drained fully into us he felt like he was having hundreds of orgasms one right after the other."

"Was he still alive when we were ..." His voice trailed off, unsure if he should finish the sentence.

"Like I said, everything I was feeling he was feeling." She rolled him onto his back and straddled his waist. "I think it's safe to say that all three of us enjoyed last night very much."

The fluff swelled and nuzzled in his crotch and she bent to kiss him again. He still wasn't sure if he should be afraid of her or just give himself to her incredible appetite and her phenomenally furry coat.

"This fur, my Thul pa, that has you so enraptured was a gift to you, and I was a gift to it."

Her hips pushed the thickening curls up and down his shaft as she stared intently into his eyes, and his hands lifted from the bed and gripped the fur and flesh around her hips. As she moved over him the long hairs swayed behind her like the canopy in a forest in a gentle breeze. She slid down between his thighs, nudged his legs open with her knees, and bent over his waist, one hand on either side of his belly.

"Before we do anything else, lover, I wanted to ask you something."

His cock twitched as loose strands of the fur dangling from her torso drifted across his balls and impatient shaft.

"Unh ... anything ... ask me anything." His faced flushed watching her gaze shift from his eyes to his penis and back to his eyes again.

"How long is the camping season at the park up the road?" She cocked her head, smiled shyly at him, and then lowered her chest slightly, letting the long curls skim across his belly, down between his bare thighs. The fur must have tried to slip in behind his cock because as she raised herself to where she started it raised his glistening, trembling flesh only to let it fall from its inky grasp.

"Oh god ... please, do that again!" he begged.

She didn't move. Her eyes fixed on his.

"How long is the camping season at the park?" she said with some insistence in her voice.

"Probably another month." He shifted underneath her, trying to rub himself against the fur that spilled over the bed. "Why do you want to know that anyway?" he asked.

"Because, silly, it will look suspicious if I keep eating your guests." She winked at him and leaned down, kissing his belly, moving her lips down his abdomen with each kiss until she reached his hip bones.

"It's going to happen either way so you may as well help me. Besides," she said with a delicious grin, "I'll make it worth your while." Her tongue slid from the bare flesh over his hip, down the crease of his thigh, and danced for what seemed like an eternity across his balls before she perched herself over top his belly again.

"What do you mean 'help you'?"

"Oh, I just love how naïve you are. You're going to help find us some feeding grounds. No one is going to miss a few wayward campers here and there." She lowered herself onto the bed, her chest in between his legs. She took his cock in her right hand, tilted her head sideways, and kissed him deeply and slowly, her lips sealing themselves over his thin, taut flesh, gliding easily across the layer of saliva she secreted as her tongue flicked wildly in her mouth, bouncing off his twitching shaft . She stopped, raised herself up on her elbow and stared over his belly, listening to his gasping.

"You are going to help us. All you need to do is say 'Okay'."

He didn't hesitate.

"Yes! Of course, yes!" he moaned into the darkness of the room.

And with that she dropped her jaw and slipped his penis completely into her warm mouth, bobbing insistently in his lap. Talking its cue from her desire and attempts at persuasion, the fur surged, and rushed from her, cocooning him, jerking his body like an huge furry glove wrapped around his wilting, exhausted torso.

He came instantly, the pressure in her mouth sucking the warm spurts from his penis right to the back of her throat. He could feel the vibrations of her moaning around his cock as each shot of cum burst across her tongue. He looked down at the mound of fur bobbing steadily up and down in between his legs. He tried to move his arms to put his hands on top of the pile of surging, luscious fur but was completely immobilized by the thickening, eddy of shiny black hairs.

"Make me cum again," he begged as he lay back on the bed. "Please, keep me wrapped up in whatever you are and make me cum again."

_

They had been walking since before dawn. He had suggested they start looking for campers in the east end of the park where it might not be as busy and where they would more likely go unnoticed. They had been on the trail for about forty-five minutes when the faint memory of a campfire came wafting down the gentle grade of a stand of birch and pine.

"I think we found what we're looking for," she said with a smile in her voice. She headed up the incline towards to the cold, smoky tang.

"Should I come with you?" He stood looking up at her, his hands nervously shoved in his pockets.

She walked back down the few feet and stood in front of him, wrapping her thick, furry sleeves completely around him, pulling him close to her.

"I'm not going to force you to watch this." Her right hand moved the hair that had blown across his eyebrow. "I only need you to get me into the park and show me around. You don't have to witness each feeding ... unless you like watching it happen." She kissed his cheek and began climbing up to the campsite.

He waited for a minute or so and as the wind quietly found its way through the canopy he remembered the rush he felt when he first saw her wrapped around her boyfriend. The memory of the sensuous bulge that surged around his guest room, the fur that molded itself into so many forms, that coaxed his orgasm from him with a hurried delight made him follow her up through the scrub.

When he got to the edge of the campsite she was already standing in front of the tent, her arms by her sides, the fuzzy black curls thickening with every passing moment, making her arms as broad as most of the tree trunks around her. In the dim morning light he could just make out a few tendrils snaking their way into the tent, slipping through the opening near the floor of the tent where the zippers met. She was fixated on the nylon structure before her, and as he stepped closer to her he could hear her whispering to herself.

Compared to his first encounter with her furry symbiote this was incredibly sedate.

"What are you doing to them?" he asked, trying to be just as quiet as she was.

"We're giving them wet dreams," she said without taking her eyes off the trickle of fur pouring down from her fingers. "We've threaded ourselves through the bottom of their sleeping bags and are helping them have a most pleasant morning. We're also picking open their sleeping bags so we can scoop them up and consume them as soon as they cum." She turned to look at him standing beside her. "They always taste so sweet right at the cusp of arousal and panic."

The stream of fur that slithered into the tent was slow and steady and he could almost picture the space filling up with the same puffy black hairs that surrounded her and waved gently in the morning wind.

"Come closer," she said, only now looking in his direction. "You seem to have enjoyed having me around, even when I was just a bit of fur in the palm of your hand. What do you think they would like me to do to them before I turn them into two piles of trembling nourishment? I want you to tell me what you would want to feel if you were in that tent."

His cock twitched in his pants at the thought of being able to control her, direct her as she fed.

"What are you doing to them right now?" he asked, working up the courage to step closer to her so he would only have to whisper his commands to her.

"I have split open their sleeping bags and have a few wisps of me knitted into their pubic hairs and am slowly filling up the empty space around their bellies."

He stood behind her, wrapping his hands around and through the thick trunk of fur that surrounded her. "Swallow their legs. Make them feel like each legs is being guzzled down by a huge, wooly snake. And as you constrict around them I want you to spread their legs apart just enough so that their balls are dangling loosely."

A rush of black curls swept across the forest floor and into the tent. There was almost no noise coming from inside the yellow nylon a-frame, just a tiny bit of rustling and a little bit of heavy breathing every once in a while. Inside, the fur took shape. Starting at each foot, a circle of the tresses formed and quickly spun themselves into longs tubes. The fluffy black mouths slowly maneuvered themselves over the toes of the men inside the tent, and true to their creator began to swallow feet, then ankles and calves that lay bare before them, inching upwards, nuzzling their way towards the tip of the fleshy "V" they had created.

His hands fondled her Thul Pa, and his fingers quickly disappeared into the soft, thick blackness.

"Make it puffier," he said without thinking. He watched as the fur swelled around her, and squeezed through the opening in the tent. He slid his pants off, dropped his boxers around his ankles and stepped into the mound of fur that pulsed over her back.

"Do to me what you're doing to them," he said to her, pressing his hands deep into the huge mound of frizzed plushy fleece that stood before him and was spilling over the forest floor. "Fuck me like I am your prey. Make me feel like they do, why they can't leave you even when they realize you're sucking the life out of them."

She smiled. And with a shrug of her shoulders a massive surge of the fine, luscious mane raced up his back, shredded his shirt and engulfed him.

The sun began to creep across the underbrush. From a distance, the stifled sound of the three men in the throes was indistinguishable over the thrashing of leaves and scrub.

_

The path ahead of him was faintly lit by the moon as the clouds parted briefly, closing again like ashen gills in the sky. The screams came again. He picked up his pace, dodging tree roots and upturned stones as he pushed through the wood into the bitter night.

She hadn't been back to the house since that morning at the tent. He had woken alone, his clothes scattered over a few fallen trees and dewy clumps of leaves. He didn't know if he should have tried to search for her before tonight -- he wasn't sure if she would have distinguished him from prey. The intensity of her feeding had scared him. Maybe tonight was the only night that she had ventured near his B&B since then. He looked behind him, watching the shadows move behind the tall stand of cedars.

The grey-blue light spilled into a break in the trees as he came around a shrub-skirted crevice, stopping him dead on the trail. Something thrashed about in the clearing, a beast, massive and blacker than the shadows it tore through. He saw something else. An arm, half a man's chest pale pink in the evening light. The screaming was muted as he watched the hand fumble to push away the black creature, its fingers gripping at the mane in desperation, his body already surrounded by the long polished curls. He twisted, turned by the beast, and fell back into it and disappeared in the whirling fur.

He stepped around an outcropping of rock and peered into the inky heap that thrashed and swirled on the forest floor. As if spat out, the torso of the man suddenly reappeared from the creature's mouth, both arms flailing in the tangle of hair that was wrapped about his body. He pawed at the mound of black fur as it convulsed over him, like a snake gulping down prey too big for its jaws.

With each spasm the beast made its mane flopped roughly on the ground, sending gentle gusts of cool air towards his hiding spot and into the shadows under the mottled sky. The cries kept time with the beast's thrashing, weakening, becoming resigned with each undulation. The creature's mouth opened wide and as he gazed into it he saw naked flesh and fur spilling and rushing into the void of its throat, knitting itself around the body of its quarry.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Thul Pa Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 164 milliseconds