• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Eighty-Four Days

Eighty-Four Days

The music was loud and the lights dim. The place smelled like pot, puke, and a mixture of cheap cologne and perfume. Everything combined told Devon that he was indeed in the right place.

Sandra had asked him to come to the party after work. At first he had declined but decided that since she sucked cock so well, he should go just in case she was in a giving mood. As he entered the house he stumbled through the dark rooms, looking for her.

Devon was on the shorter side, with brown hair and green eyes. He wore glasses, which made people think he was smarter then he was. He had been dating Sandra for just over three months and based on previous experience, soon he was going to be dumped for doing something stupid. The longest relationship he had had was eighty-six days and based on his calculations this was day eighty-four for Sandra and him.

He entered the living room and rolled his eyes. Lying on the couch was his girlfriend, passed out. She had worn the short jean skirt he loved along with a tight t-shirt. Had she been awake he imagined she would have sucked him in the bathroom before allowing him to fuck her doggy style.

"She passed out a while ago. Jeff dared her to have a tequila shot contest."

Devon looked up and was eye-to-eye with a gorgeous blonde. He was about to open his mouth to respond when she continued. "I'm Becca. She talked about you before Jeff started loading her with drinks. Don't worry. He gave up after she passed out."

"Oh. Thanks," Devon blurted out.

Becca giggled that cute college girl laugh and swayed her hips as she walked towards the staircase. Devon couldn't help but stare as her perky breasts bounced at each step. She walked into one of the bedrooms, winking at Devon.

For a moment Devon thought hard. He knew he should help Sandra get home but Becca had intrigued him. He made the decision to go upstairs and investigate.

Devon crept up the stairs and was surprised to hear two voices in the room. He peeked in and saw Becca with another girl. This girl was shorter with much bigger breasts. Instinct made Devon's hand go straight to his cock, massaging it through his jeans.

"Come on baby. You are enjoying this," Becca purred into Leanne's ear.

"Becca. No. Fuck."

Devon watched as Becca pushed the cute blonde on to her back and slid down her body to kiss her tight, toned stomach. The view was amazing. Becca's skirt covered her butt and he saw her small feet covered with sexy white heels.

"Let me make you feel good," Becca whispered against Leanne's stomach before sliding lower.

By this time Devon was stroking his cock through his jeans with vigor. The jean zipper dug into his shaft but he suffered through the uncomfortable feeling. He was in awe as he saw Becca tear off Leanne's panties and dive into her pussy, framed with light blonde curls.

"We have a looker," Leanne whispered. She had leant up to watch Becca and out of the corner of her eye saw the geeky freshman beating his meat.

"Get in here Devon," Becca smiled.

"I'm sorry. Fuck. I can't help it," Devon stumbled on his words as he entered the room and smelled the sweet aroma of Becca and Leanne's pussies.

"Undress and get over here," Becca ordered.

Devon obeyed then climbed onto the bed next to Leanne. He gasped as she wrapped her hand around his cock and began to stroke. He couldn't even watch because his eyes were glued to Becca's pink tongue tracing circles on Leanne's clit. Each time she would suck on the tiny sensitive bud, Leanne would jerk harder, causing Devon to gasp.

"I'm going to cum," Devon gasped. He knew where he wanted to cum but didn't dare presume anything. Sandra had never let him cum anywhere but his hand. As if they could read his mind Leanne sat up and yanked off her shirt. Her large breasts jiggled and she twisted to face Devon "Titty fuck time."

Devon didn't need another suggestion. He slid his thick throbbing cock between her massive globes and began to jerk. Becca pressed herself between the two. One of her hands fondled his balls while the other rubbed her own clit.

"Cumming!" Devon gasped as white globes of cum shot out of his cock and landed all over Leanne's breasts. He grunted as he squeezed the base of his cock, stunned at how much he had cum.

"Yummy," Becca giggled.

She pushed Leanne onto her back and began to lick up Devon's cum. Devon couldn't move. His throbbing cock was already hard again, making the tip throb with both pain and pleasure. Becca scooped up cum with her tongue then kissed Leanne. Devon stared in awe as the two girls swapped cum. They did this three more times, each time glancing over at the horny guy who was now stroking himself, again.

Once all of his cum was gone, Leanne whispered something in Becca's ear. The girls grinned.

"We're thinking you need to drive us back to Becca's house," Leanne stated. "Her parents are gone and she has a queen size bed. I think you want more."

"Unhuh," was all Devon could say. The girls stood up and got dressed, holding hands as they waited for Devon to dress.

Devon walked down the stairs and out the door, forgetting about Sandra. It wasn't until he stumbled out of Becca's home the next morning that he remembered he had never lasted more then three months with the same girl. This time at least he had Becca and Leanne to blame.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Eighty-Four Days

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds