• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasies

Fantasies

As I lay in my bed at night, before I am completely asleep, I imagine rough hands clasping my soft ones and forcing me down into the pillows. I envision those calloused hands running the length of my naked body without any apprehension, stopping only to fondle my breasts and tease the flesh into goosebumps. I can feel shackles at my wrists, weighing down my arms and the same kind of chains attached to my ankles, keeping me from clasping my legs together as those same hands with their large fingers stop to rest at my waiting mound. At first, the strong hands are gentle, taunting and coaxing me to moan and gasp. Soon the sweet sensations have me writhing and begging for more of him.

A grin spreads across his face as he disappears, denying me of my satisfaction. I cry out for him, arching my back to try to close the distance between myself and his absent form. I try to escape but it is no use and the moisture between my thighs grows as I wriggle to try and feel the pleasure he gave. It is futile and when he returns with a black leather bag full of his many tools, I feel a strange relief. He pulls out a leather gag and straps it to my mouth then takes out a sash and ties it around my vision. I am blind and mute, making my skin more sensitive to his relentless touch.

His fingertips caress my neck and gather locks of hair at the base of my skull and then he pulls, making me tense up so he can distract me from the twinging pain on my nipples. He's applied clamps and they make me cry out but my voice is muffled from the gag. He chortles softly, making hushing sounds and clicking his tongue. He follows suit on the other nipple and attaches a chain to the two. I can hear the clinking of the tiny chain as he stresses it, producing what would be a bloodcurdling scream out of me if he hadn't thought ahead with the gag. He laughs again and then I can feel something cold against my buttock. I can only imagine what he's doing but I hear him draw in breath through his teeth and then all I can feel is immense pain as he shoves a plug deep inside of me. I grit my teeth as much as I can with the gag and it's a good thing the gag is in place for if it wasn't, my teeth would be grinding painfully. Instead, the only pain I feel is in my ass. As it subsides into a deep throbbing, I feel his large fingers tickling my lips. He draws another cry out of me as he swirls the plug around, driving it as deep as possible, and he laughs loudly this time. He rests his head against my ear to whisper:

"I'll teach you to feel the pleasure through the pain, my dear. It won't take any time at all." Then he pulls again on my nipple clamps, attaching the chain to something on the ceiling so that if I tried to rest my back against the soft bed, I would be rewarded with pain. Before long, I felt myself slump and I heard his cruel laughter again as the pain seared through me. The tears were soaked up by the sash he'd tied around my eyes and I am grateful for it. At least he cannot get the satisfaction of seeing my tears.

The dull ache growing between my thighs through it all is frustrating. He insults me by fueling the passion ever so lightly when it seems to die out and I am again moaning and begging with my body for him to take me. But he is more patient than I and far more cruel. Even still, I want him. I want him more because of his dominance. I want to feel him deep inside of me, drawing loud cries from my core as I am used. I want him to fuck me.

He knows this and finally gives in with his fingers. He pushes one as far as it can go, hilting it inside of me. He leaves the plug in and the pleasure is so immense that for a moment I cannot breathe. I feel like he can easily make me go over the edge if only he could just go deeper. But he pulls out his finger only to push another inside gently, slowly. This only torments me further and I am crying tears of joy as I know what will come next. He'll fuck me with his fingers until my reactions draw such a primal need in him that he'll give in and let me scream my passion into his shoulder. He'll release the gag and the blindfold and fuck me with reckless abandon.

Do it! I try to tell him with my thoughts but of course he is not a mind reader. He continues his slow, torturous thrusts with his powerful hand. I can feel my own small victory as I hear the zipper of his pants sound and the springs of the bed yield to his weight. He mounts me and moans as he pulls out and suckles his fingers.

Yes, yes, yes! My mind screams again.

But he's not done teasing, not quite yet. He leans down and bites down on my neck, suckling the skin and drawing flesh into his mouth. He gathers my moans like small trophies and plays the head of his massive erection against my dripping wet slit. My breathing is ragged and if he could hear my moans, they would be harsh. I crave him and want him more with each moment. I know that the pent up pleasure is only going to be released if I cooperate, so I lean into him as best as I can, meeting his hips with my own and rubbing myself against his head. I show him my willingness to submit to his will and so he releases my arms from their bindings. Immediately, I bring my hands to his member, working it and massaging his balls at the same time. I try to remain rigid, for if I slouch, the searing pain will target my nipples again. As I whimper and can feel my strength waning, I stop my massaging to steady myself.

He becomes displeased with me and a growl comes from deep in his chest. Without warning, he jumps up, unhooks me from my restraints and flips me harshly onto my stomach. He lifts my rear into the air and fondles my breasts violently. The clamps have cut into them and blood drips from them. He leans forward and suckles them clean, then pushes the side of my face into the mattress. He keeps one hand against the side of my face and the other at my rump. His thumb digs viciously into my cunt and I can feel his nail dig into my clitoris. I tear up and sob dryly into the mattress. He swirls the large phallus in my anus again and then, while pinching my clitoris still, enters me. His thrusts are brutal but delicious. I did not please him so now I pay the punishment. He is horribly furious and without my satisfaction in mind, he reaches his climax far too soon for my pleasure and pulls out to release himself all over my back. He never releases my clitoris and continues to pinch it between his fingers. It does not take long for my painful release and I let out a long, wavering cry and he leaves me there, used and abused, on the bed. He gathers up his things and lets me fall asleep and dream.

"Until next time, my slave." His voice is clear and monstrous. The throbbing between my legs grows as I hear his gruff voice and before I can untie the gag and voice my protest, he is gone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasies

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 78 milliseconds