• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Nines: A Fantasy Encounter

The Nines: A Fantasy Encounter

When I woke this morning I found my fingers already lingering; teasing myself into a frenzy thinking of you Sir. Even in sleep you seem to awaken the naughty little girl in me and I adore you for that.

I was so slippery and wet already that I easily slid a finger slowly between my lips, tickling my clit and just hearing and feeling how extremely wet the idea of you truly makes me Master. I was dreaming about you and I, and a fantasy encounter at The Nines Hotel.

The encounter began by me making my way into the bar alone, having entered just a little while after you it seems. I made my way to a corner bar stool to take a seat, and with my skirt riding up, and being as short as I am, I clumsily climbed my way up the bar stool. And in that moment I crossed my legs and took a deep breath. I then noticed your smile from across the bar. I noticed it because it became a bit more wicked and wider the more I struggled.

I don't know you so I blushed extremely hard knowing you were watching me, looking away nervously. I then began fidgeting & struggling to pull the bar stool in a bit further needing nothing more then to order my drink and relax. Embarrassment has clearly set in so escape is essential. A Pineapple Malibu will make it all better, or so I'd hoped.

I then looked across the bar once more and still you were looking at me, grinning and chuckling to yourself. I must have been ten shades of red wondering, "What exactly is so funny about me?" I simply couldn't take it anymore.

I drank my drink a little quicker realizing this is just not where I wanna be. I felt SO sexy walking in here. Now somehow this man is making me feel uncertain of all of that.

I swallowed my last drink, threw down my money, and proceeded to stumble and jump my way off the stool and away from the bar. Dreading all the while having to pass the laughing man as I attempted to exit the bar more gracefully than I had once entered at least. Still, I could cry in that moment not understanding what was truly wrong with me.

With my eyes down turned I tried to pass the man as quickly and as invisibly as possible. As I began to pass the stranger grabbed my arm, forcefully pulling me close to him. Oh and he was tall and strong, and I could see that now as I was forced to look up at him momentarily.

As he grabbed my hips pulling me into him quickly, his mouth was now at my ear as he whispered, "You are Such a lovely Angel. In your clumsy movements and your insecurities you so clearly wear on your sleeves little one. Please realize I wasn't laughing at you Angel. I was simply laughing because I know you will be mine before the night is through."

He continued speaking even though I was clearly overwhelmed by what he was saying. "You will be on your knees professing your love for me. Your pure adoration of every inch of my body as I will most likely do for you as well; if you're good for your New Master that is. Can you be good for your Master Angel?"

His deep sweet voice was just vibrating in my ear. I was paralyzed. I thought, "Is this really happening to me?" But then I felt his soft kiss upon my cheek blowing my mind once again.

He then whispered, "Come back to me Angel. Are you ready for your Master?" I felt my knees go weak and the room began to spin. His arms then wrapped around my waste as I lost my balance, and myself, in the weight of the moment.

He said, "I've got you Angel. You're safe. Let me help you out of here where we can speak in private and I can ease your mind and body little one. I will respect and take care of you, please know that."

"Are you feeling any better Angel?" He kissed my forehead and I found myself dizzy all over again. He then whispered in my ear once more, "Let's focus Angel. We have some work to do." He then grabbed my hips again. This time spinning me around slowly, guiding me out of the bar by my lower back in the direction I needed to go.

Now, I wasn't drunk on drink, but felt extremely drunk with desires I couldn't believe I was feeling in the moment. Hearing this man call me his Angel sent my heart soaring beyond the heavens. And then to call himself my Master made me want to drop to my knees and worship him so deeply for rescuing me from this endless search. He found me without a word having ever been spoken between us.

You felt me ache as I sat alone just hoping for someone to show me how to let go. To give into someone else's desires and not think about myself for once. I want to give of myself completely and know I don't have to be scared to let it all happen as it should for once.

A Master to adore, to kiss, to worship and serve as he sees fit. Sweet Surrender!

And as we walked into his room there lie all the instruments he had planned for our pleasure displayed perfectly on a table before me. The flesh is SO willing that I almost leaped at the table in wonder like a giddy little school girl.

"Angel. Do you like what your Master's laid out before you?"

In that moment he walked up behind me, pressing into my back, I can feel him solid, rock hard and throbbing beneath his pants.

Oh God help me, but I can't help myself as I try to turn around, but alas I find that I'm unable to do so. He has his legs wrapped around the outside of my legs blocking me from doing so from the outside.

All of a sudden this new heavy handed Master has his hands wrapped in my hair, and the other one placed gently on the back of my neck, bending me over completely before him. His cock pressing hard against my ass through his pants, still struggling to break free for his Angel.

My Master asks me, "Do you want me Angel? Tell me."

"Oh God! Yes Master. I want you Master. I need to feel you inside of me, stretching me slowly Sir. I want to be your TRUE slave. Yours always to adore Master." And in that moment you pulled me up and spun me around fast. Your hand now on the nape of my neck guiding my mouth to yours.

You kissed my lips so sweetly then slowly with your tongue you parted my sweet lips to taste me deeper. I found myself unable to stop. I then sucked and nibbled your lips ever more feverishly.

My new Master's body responded in a very wicked and wanton way, thrusting me back against the wall. He then grabbed my wrists and held my arms against the wall as well. Leaning in he whispered in my ear , "You're dying to be my Slut aren't you Angel? My sweet and dirty little cum slut for my pleasure to use any way your True Master sees fit. Isn't that right Angel?"

And in a clear voice I proclaimed, "It's all I've EVER wanted Master. You're everything I never thought possible Sir. I need to be yours in every way you'll have me and take me Master. Yours always."

To that he reached down and ripped off my panties in two hard pulls. Oh God, he's so strong! My face again a million shades of red. He immediately pushed me down on the bed and reached down between my thighs gently pushing his two middle fingers deep inside of me.

I trembled instantly, moaning in a soft tone at first. Then he began to tease my clit and g spot from the inside and out, moving his fingers in a way I've never felt before. I came so hard I could feel my body as I lost complete control.

That only encouraged my new Master more. Which I simply wasn't prepared for.

He became even more focused then dropping to his knees between my thighs and letting his tongue tease me directly. Flicking my clit in a very concentrated manner I came quick.That soft hot tongue not giving up until his Angel truly came hard just for her Master. He continued licking and tasting his Angel.

I blushed and giggled being so sensitive in that moment. Never having felt such intense of an orgasm before. In that moment I wanted to give my whole self to my new Master. Simply showing him how much I truly adore him for opening me up to such incredible pleasures.

He rose off of his knees and pulled me quickly to the edge of the bed. I was sitting there now with my Master's beautifully hard cock just dangling like a carrot before meas he placed his hands so lovingly in my hair.

I then found myself begging my new Master, "May I please taste you Sir? I desperately long to feel you on my tongue. To adore your beautiful cock for as long as you'll allow me Sir. Please Master?"

To which he replied, " Of course Sweet Angel. Always and forever you will please me. Of that I have no doubt. You are one in a million my slave, my slut, my sweet and beautiful Angel. Never forget it."

Written by Neecee (c) 2011

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Nines: A Fantasy Encounter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 786 milliseconds